HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
VIDEO: Gunman Opens Fire, Wounds Two, During Argument at Peewee Football Game - niggers and spics bring gang war to children's events
Posted by: breitbart 55 ()
Date: June 29, 2020 03:53PM

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/09/15/gunman-opens-fire-wounds-two-following-argument-peewee-football-game/

if you think i don't think your nigger ass should have a $500,000,000 middle school and jobs to use for thuggery ? your right ! you don't deserve a high price school

if you think i don't want to be in your neighborhood BUT DO DEMAND you not be running turf wars USING FEDERAL MONEY - your right - i am exactly that way

GOOGLE HAS AMAZINGLY SURPRESSED ALL PHOTOS "IMAGES" RELATED TO THE SEARCH

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: VIDEO: Gunman Opens Fire, Wounds Two, During Argument at Peewee Football Game - niggers and spics bring gang war to children's events
Posted by: FEMVP ()
Date: June 29, 2020 08:12PM

I'll bet that they know the difference between 'you're' and 'your'.

Re: VIDEO: Gunman Opens Fire, Wounds Two, During Argument at Peewee Football Game - niggers and spics bring gang war to children's events
Posted by: Herbert Kornfeld ()
Date: June 29, 2020 09:49PM

The new way of doing things will be only the niggers will play football. They will try and see who can entertain the white man the most.

It's good to see some spunk in the parents of those future nogs that will dance for us. We only want the strongest ones anyway.

Posted by: Dexter ham ()
Date: June 29, 2020 10:00PM

I remember Texas was nigger free.
All of these animals leave the hood but bring it to another city.

Niggers.

Posted by: sla;; ()
Date: June 30, 2020 02:37PM

d

Posted by: Aaaah sheeee-IT ()
Date: June 30, 2020 02:41PM

Nome sane

Posted by: osdfij ()
Date: July 14, 2020 04:27PM

d

Posted by: oisdfkj ()
Date: July 16, 2020 04:13PM

d

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.