HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Trump Claims US Intel Warned British of Russian Bounties on Military But Didnt Tell Him
Posted by: Donnie the last to find out ()
Date: June 29, 2020 03:24PM

US intel warned British in March 2020 Russia was placing cash bounties on US and British men and women's heads - cash prizes to murder USA/British soldiers. In March US Intel met to formulate options to retaliate against Russia.

Trump claims no one ever told him any of this. How stupid does Trump think his followers are?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Trump Claims US Intel Warned British of Russian Bounties on Military But Didnt Tell Him
Posted by: broken bottle ()
Date: June 29, 2020 03:27PM

Obvious lie. Trump will 'classify' all the conversations where he was told and Barr will prosecute anyone telling the truth that donnie ignored warnings.

Re: Trump Claims US Intel Warned British of Russian Bounties on Military But Didnt Tell Him
Posted by: 4 more yearsz ()
Date: June 29, 2020 03:32PM

Im a Trump supporter and I believe Trump when he says he was never told of the Russian bounty on US Military. Sometimes we warn allies before our President is ever told. Trump is pretty busy helping us with Covid and relief from the depression I can see how they would not want to bother him with this.

Posted by: Damn Ruskies! ()
Date: June 29, 2020 03:52PM

So the New York Times can find this out but Trump can't?

Why is it every republican president can't read intelligence briefing memos?

Posted by: Don is owned by the mob ()
Date: June 29, 2020 04:03PM

Trump owes Russia billions. They could force him into bankruptcy before November.

Posted by: DJPLL ()
Date: June 29, 2020 05:15PM

4 more yearsz Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Im a Trump supporter and I believe Trump when he
> says he was never told of the Russian bounty on US
> Military. Sometimes we warn allies before our
> President is ever told. Trump is pretty busy
> helping us with Covid and relief from the
> depression I can see how they would not want to
> bother him with this.

I really hope that you're trolling. I can't believe that even a trumptard would be this stupid.

Posted by: GMXBE ()
Date: June 29, 2020 05:20PM

When Trump says that he wasn't "briefed" on it, there are two possibilities. First is that he's lying. That would be the most likely. The second is that he didn't attend the briefings where it was brought up, he didn't read the printouts of the briefings where it was brought up, and nobody could tear him away from AON, Fox News, twitter, the golf course, or his lines of coke to get him to listen.

Posted by: Trump cant multitask ()
Date: June 29, 2020 05:29PM

DJPLL Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> 4 more yearsz Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Im a Trump supporter and I believe Trump when
> he
> > says he was never told of the Russian bounty on
> US
> > Military. Sometimes we warn allies before our
> > President is ever told. Trump is pretty busy
> > helping us with Covid and relief from the
> > depression I can see how they would not want to
> > bother him with this.
>
>
> I really hope that you're trolling. I can't
> believe that even a trumptard would be this
> stupid.

I believe anyone even considering voting for Trump should be required to read that paragraph. But, of course, they excuse Trump on the Covid because he was distracted with the impeachment.

Posted by: Trump Really Likes Russia ()
Date: June 29, 2020 05:30PM

I think the truth here follows a pattern - Trump denies any wrongdoing by Russia. In Helsinki he sided with Russia over US Intelligence reports on Russian interference with US elections because Putin 'denied it very strongly' - borderline treason there. This is more of the same. In fact, Trump has pushed very hard to have Russia reinstated in the G8 - quite contrary to sanctions against Russia Trump seems determined to serve and help Russia.

One can only speculate why all this is but in the future we should be able to look at financial connections of elected officials with foreign governments before electing them.

Posted by: xix wing ()
Date: June 29, 2020 08:39PM

We now know Trump was briefed so once again he lies. Also found out he spoke to Putin 5 times already in 2020

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.