HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Coronavirus Media. Bowels!
Posted by: Brown Onion ()
Date: June 29, 2020 09:45AM

Who cares about the Black Lives Matter protests or the coronavirus? I’m tired of the media ignoring our bowels, our forty feet of plumbing that betray us as we age. My butt feels like I got the Saturn 5 rocket down there, but Pat Collins or 7 on your side isn’t knocking down the door. It’s a shame but the media treating us like pariahs and leper’s is not surprising.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Coronavirus Media. Bowels!
Posted by: Dang Onion ()
Date: June 29, 2020 09:53AM

Where you been?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Coronavirus Media. Bowels!
Posted by: Blessed are the mook ()
Date: June 29, 2020 11:39AM

Brown Onion Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Who cares about the Black Lives Matter protests or
> the coronavirus? I’m tired of the media ignoring
> our bowels, our forty feet of plumbing that betray
> us as we age. My butt feels like I got the Saturn
> 5 rocket down there, but Pat Collins or 7 on your
> side isn’t knocking down the door. It’s a
> shame but the media treating us like pariahs and
> leper’s is not surprising.


You need to quit playing the victim. I know you are disappointed that there are very few discussions of bowels on the evening news. That says more about your own mental issues than it does anything else. Most people mature past the 'anal stage' by three or four so you are well overdue. You have mentally chained yourself to the toilet and the first step in the solution is to admit that you are the one with a problem.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Coronavirus Media. Bowels!
Posted by: spring onion ()
Date: June 29, 2020 12:57PM

Obese neighbor and dad were repairing the wrought iron railing on our front steps. The obese neighbor worked quickly to weld my dad's head between the ballisters - now dad is stuck. The obese neighbor stripped my dad nude and put a bucket of oats below his chin, says 'its feedin' time.'

Mom and grandma are smoking on the deck out back and I'll make a bowl of lemon grass soup with sea salt rubbed kale and almond salad on the side.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Coronavirus Media. Bowels!
Posted by: Poopy Fartz ()
Date: June 29, 2020 01:19PM

Poopy Fartz likes information from Brown Onion. Poopy Fartz is friends with 5am guy an this is a good forum for ibs people.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Coronavirus Media. Bowels!
Posted by: Brown Onion likes this content ()
Date: June 29, 2020 01:36PM

Poopy Fartz Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Poopy Fartz likes information from Brown Onion.
> Poopy Fartz is friends with 5am guy an this is a
> good forum for ibs people.


Yes, this thread is for all who revel in Free Speech and poop.
Attachments:
gggfff.gif

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Coronavirus Media. Bowels!
Posted by: sufra ()
Date: June 29, 2020 01:44PM

why is the poop yellow, are they sick?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Coronavirus Media. Bowels!
Posted by: Rainbow poop ()
Date: June 29, 2020 02:08PM

sufra Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> why is the poop yellow, are they sick?


The pooper may just be gluten intolerant.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Coronavirus Media. Bowels!
Posted by: Ghost of Marge Schott ()
Date: June 29, 2020 02:20PM

Do the darkies suffer IBS? Grape soda and greazy Sonic probably keep things moving along the lower 40.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Coronavirus Media. Bowels!
Posted by: Office of Equal Opportunity FFU ()
Date: June 29, 2020 03:25PM

Radar on MASH television show drank grape Nehi, was white and not racist like op here.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Coronavirus Media. Bowels!
Posted by: Dr. Crapper ()
Date: June 29, 2020 03:30PM

Unwholesome images and obtuse write ups - no progress here, just the same immature approach to bowels. See a board certified doctor if you have problems and avoid places like this. Also I invented the toilet.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Coronavirus Media. Bowels!
Posted by: enrique del sol ()
Date: June 29, 2020 03:46PM

Office of Equal Opportunity FFU Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Radar on MASH television show drank grape Nehi,
> was white and not racist like op here.

I’m Spanish and love grape Nehi. Bettern’ that is the cane sugar version of orange Fanta sold at local Latin grocery markets. You won’t be disappointed.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Coronavirus Media. Bowels!
Posted by: Miscavage.. ()
Date: June 29, 2020 03:55PM

Dr. Crapper Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Unwholesome images and obtuse write ups - no
> progress here, just the same immature approach to
> bowels. See a board certified doctor if you have
> problems and avoid places like this. Also I
> invented the toilet.


Brown Onion is correct. Our 'community' is under constant attack from superior boweled youngsters. You need to grow up and realize that everybody poops. We all have the right to determine if it is to be directly flushed down the toilet.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Coronavirus Media. Bowels!
Posted by: boiled onion ()
Date: June 29, 2020 04:58PM

Eating light tonight, just having a box of hamburger helper. It says that one box cooked with a pound of hamburger makes 4 to 5 servings but realistically I think it is one serving. My bowels should be able to handle this easily.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Coronavirus Media. Bowels!
Posted by: toasted onion ()
Date: June 29, 2020 05:13PM

boiled onion Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Eating light tonight, just having a box of
> hamburger helper. It says that one box cooked with
> a pound of hamburger makes 4 to 5 servings but
> realistically I think it is one serving. My bowels
> should be able to handle this easily.

What flavor of HH do you like? I like beef pasta or cheeseburger macaroni.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Coronavirus Media. Bowels!
Posted by: Dr. Crapper ()
Date: June 29, 2020 05:44PM

Miscavage.. Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Dr. Crapper Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Unwholesome images and obtuse write ups - no
> > progress here, just the same immature approach
> to
> > bowels. See a board certified doctor if you
> have
> > problems and avoid places like this. Also I
> > invented the toilet.
>
>
> Brown Onion is correct. Our 'community' is under
> constant attack from superior boweled youngsters.
> You need to grow up and realize that everybody
> poops. We all have the right to determine if it is
> to be directly flushed down the toilet
.


wait what?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Coronavirus Media. Bowels!
Posted by: Miscavage.. ()
Date: June 29, 2020 06:33PM

Dr. Crapper Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Miscavage.. Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Dr. Crapper Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > Unwholesome images and obtuse write ups - no
> > > progress here, just the same immature
> approach
> > to
> > > bowels. See a board certified doctor if you
> > have
> > > problems and avoid places like this. Also I
> > > invented the toilet.
> >
> >
> > Brown Onion is correct. Our 'community' is
> under
> > constant attack from superior boweled
> youngsters.
> > You need to grow up and realize that everybody
> > poops. We all have the right to determine if
> it is
> > to be directly flushed down the toilet
.
>
>
> wait what?


Why are you so small-minded to think that poop should always be deposited in the toilet and flushed?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Coronavirus Media. Bowels!
Posted by: Shit eater ()
Date: June 29, 2020 06:41PM

Rusty Craplace. Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Brown Onion (BEH) swallowed an entire 13” shit
> log in one gulp!
>
> He is the bowel eating champion!

Disgusting loser

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Coronavirus Media. Bowels!
Posted by: Dr. Crapper ()
Date: June 29, 2020 07:14PM

feces is loaded with bacteria and should be disposed of immediately. Never allow feces in or around your mouth, nose or eyes. Wash your hands after every bowel movement. These people in these moving pictures are going to get very ill from ingesting fecal matter.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Coronavirus Media. Bowels!
Posted by: Miscavage.. ()
Date: June 29, 2020 07:27PM

Dr. Crapper Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> feces is loaded with bacteria and should be
> disposed of immediately. Never allow feces in or
> around your mouth, nose or eyes. Wash your hands
> after every bowel movement. These people in these
> moving pictures are going to get very ill from
> ingesting fecal matter.

The fecalphobia just won't let up. Your poor parents must have done a pretty shitty job toilet training you.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Coronavirus Media. Bowels!
Posted by: 5am guy ()
Date: June 30, 2020 04:56AM

Hi all! 5am guy checking in here! 5am guy hopes that all the BiB's are doing well. 5am guy is getting the next two nights off before 5am guy goes on the 12 hour shifts over the upcoming holiday weekend.
5am guy had lunch from Dennys a couple hours ago. 5am guy ate something called a grand slamwich with a side order of pork sausage links. 5am guy now has the star shower mood lighting device going in the mens room and 5am guy is getting close to dropping off a load. 5am guy hopes everyone has a great 4th of July weekend!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Coronavirus Media. Bowels!
Posted by: Boiled Onion ()
Date: June 30, 2020 08:12AM

Scrapple. Biscuits and gravy. Coffee. Take that bowels.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Coronavirus Media. Bowels!
Posted by: Poopy Fartz ()
Date: June 30, 2020 11:06AM

5am guy Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Hi all! 5am guy checking in here! 5am guy hopes
> that all the BiB's are doing well. 5am guy is
> getting the next two nights off before 5am guy
> goes on the 12 hour shifts over the upcoming
> holiday weekend.
> 5am guy had lunch from Dennys a couple hours ago.
> 5am guy ate something called a grand slamwich with
> a side order of pork sausage links. 5am guy now
> has the star shower mood lighting device going in
> the mens room and 5am guy is getting close to
> dropping off a load. 5am guy hopes everyone has a
> great 4th of July weekend!

Poopy Fartz is happy that 5am guy checked in. Poopy Fartz really likes 5am guy. Poopy Fartz misses playing pinochle with 5am guy. Poopy Fartz hates the Bat virus and how it has torn up BiBs face to face. Poopy Fartz may like our leader Brown Onion a little more than 5am guy. But just a little more.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Coronavirus Media. Bowels!
Posted by: Brown Onion likes this content ()
Date: June 30, 2020 12:18PM

Miscavage.. Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Dr. Crapper Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > feces is loaded with bacteria and should be
> > disposed of immediately. Never allow feces in
> or
> > around your mouth, nose or eyes. Wash your
> hands
> > after every bowel movement. These people in
> these
> > moving pictures are going to get very ill from
> > ingesting fecal matter.
>
> The fecalphobia just won't let up. Your poor
> parents must have done a pretty shitty job toilet
> training you.

I don't get the hate either. The shit threads deliver on the shit.
If you don't like it go somewhere else. Brown Onion is a great man for keeping the poop dialogs open.
Attachments:
gggffffff.gif

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Coronavirus Media. Bowels!
Posted by: Jenkinss ()
Date: June 30, 2020 02:25PM

Our step mom administered simple water water enemas when we were young and it worked to clear hard stool in lower area.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Coronavirus Media. Bowels!
Posted by: Fare Fax ()
Date: June 30, 2020 02:42PM

Jenkinss Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Our step mom administered simple water water
> enemas when we were young and it worked to clear
> hard stool in lower area.


Pics or it didn't happen.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Coronavirus Media. Bowels!
Posted by: Tyson’s Fille ()
Date: June 30, 2020 03:11PM

Jenkinss Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Our step mom administered simple water water
> enemas when we were young and it worked to clear
> hard stool in lower area.

My mom only rewarded us with tater tots in the 70s.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Coronavirus Media. Bowels!
Posted by: boiled onion ()
Date: June 30, 2020 04:49PM

I am heading home from work shortly and am going to hit the drive thru at Popeyes on the way home. Two chicken sandwiches two large fries and two large should make for a nice evening meal. My bowels can just deal with it.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Coronavirus Media. Bowels!
Posted by: Shart onion ()
Date: June 30, 2020 06:43PM

Been eating a lot of take out and leaned into a fart driving home this afternoon - way more than a fart. Luckily I have leather seats in my car.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Coronavirus Media. Bowels!
Posted by: You never got enough love ()
Date: June 30, 2020 07:26PM

Tyson’s Fille Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Jenkinss Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Our step mom administered simple water water
> > enemas when we were young and it worked to
> clear
> > hard stool in lower area.
>
> My mom only rewarded us with tater tots in the
> 70s.


Were you wanted?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Coronavirus Media. Bowels!
Posted by: Rusty Craplace... ()
Date: June 30, 2020 08:36PM

To the twenty year olds enjoy. Only a matter of when your bowels fail. Brown Onion is correct.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Coronavirus Media. Bowels!
Posted by: Heartattack and Vine ()
Date: June 30, 2020 08:56PM

Rusty Craplace... Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> To the twenty year olds enjoy. Only a matter of
> when your bowels fail. Brown Onion is correct.


I'm in my 30s. My dad says "We don't get older, we get dismantled". Hopefully, I will be blessed to live long enough that my body does start to break down. When that happens, I'm praying won't be a whiny little bitch about it like Brown Onion has been in these threads.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Coronavirus Media. Bowels!
Posted by: miscavage... ()
Date: June 30, 2020 09:43PM





































.






















































Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Coronavirus Media. Bowels!
Posted by: Brown Onion ()
Date: July 01, 2020 09:44AM

Pat Collins won’t return my emails.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Coronavirus Media. Bowels!
Posted by: What are you talking about? ()
Date: July 01, 2020 10:43AM

Brown Onion Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Pat Collins won’t return my emails.


Who is he?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Coronavirus Media. Bowels!
Posted by: Rusty Craplace / ()
Date: July 01, 2020 01:08PM

Brown Onion Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Pat Collins won’t return my emails.


How fecalphobic of him. We must work harder to get everyone to be more sensitive to the needs and desires of all BiBs everywhere.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Coronavirus Media. Bowels!
Posted by: Sploosh! ()
Date: July 01, 2020 01:34PM

What up BiBs! Wegmans chef salad with added carrots going to be devoured for dinner... healthy! Wear the mask and stay safe BiBs!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Coronavirus Media. Bowels!
Posted by: boiled onion ()
Date: July 01, 2020 04:43PM

Once I am get home from work I am going to have a couple Shaq-a-Roni pizzas from Papa Johns delivered. They are available for a limited time for just 12 bucks each. My bowels can deal with that!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Coronavirus Media. Bowels!
Posted by: toasted onion ()
Date: July 01, 2020 08:07PM

I had a good movement, gift from God.

Options: ReplyQuote


Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
 **      **  ********  **     **   *******   ********  
 **  **  **  **    **  **     **  **     **  **     ** 
 **  **  **      **    **     **  **     **  **     ** 
 **  **  **     **     **     **   ********  ********  
 **  **  **    **      **     **         **  **        
 **  **  **    **      **     **  **     **  **        
  ***  ***     **       *******    *******   **        
This forum powered by Phorum.