HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
I'm sick of my rude, nasty neighbors bringing their nasty dogs to shit on my yard.
Posted by: Keep your dog out of my yard ()
Date: June 28, 2020 03:07PM

From 6:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m., a parade of the rudest people around stroll by and stand and watch as their dogs shit in my yard.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I'm sick of my rude, nasty neighbors bringing their nasty dogs to shit on my yard.
Posted by: toobin ()
Date: June 28, 2020 03:10PM

Keep your dog out of my yard Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> From 6:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m., a parade of the
> rudest people around stroll by and stand and watch
> as their dogs shit in my yard.

it is an odd custom. Of course the people with the long retractable leashes have the most nerve allowing their dog to trespass a good 10-15 feet into you lawn to shit.

Re: I'm sick of my rude, nasty neighbors bringing their nasty dogs to shit on my yard.
Posted by: Oh No! ()
Date: June 28, 2020 03:50PM

Keep your dog out of my yard Wrote:
> From 6:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m., a parade of the
> rudest people around stroll by and stand and watch
> as their dogs shit in my yard.

Yes, and...
WTF do think yards are for? Dog shit won't hurt your precious grass. Maybe the dogs are making a statement about you. They seem to sense who the assholes are.

Posted by: You and your dog suck ()
Date: June 28, 2020 04:19PM

Oh No! Wrote:
-------------
>
> Yes, and...
> WTF do think yards are for? Dog shit won't hurt
> your precious grass.

I know what my yard is for, and its not for my rude neighbors' dogs to shit on. I don't want your dog in my yard.

This is exactly the problem. Assholes with dogs develop an attitude that they and their nasty stinkbag dogs have the right to your yard.

Posted by: are they trumptardz? ()
Date: June 28, 2020 04:20PM

I bet they are. Trumptardz tend to make terrible neighbors....

Posted by: Problem Solved ()
Date: June 28, 2020 04:48PM

Leave bowls of antifreeze along the edge of your yard but inside the property line. They’ll get the message.

Posted by: Caller of BS ()
Date: June 28, 2020 05:46PM

are they trumptardz? Wrote:
> I bet they are. Trumptardz tend to make terrible
> neighbors....

A stupid comment by a stupid person. Obviously a Hillary cuck

Posted by: Proof is in the pudding ()
Date: June 28, 2020 05:57PM

Caller of BS Wrote:
> are they trumptardz? Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > I bet they are. Trumptardz tend to make
> terrible
> > neighbors....
>
> A stupid comment by a stupid person. Obviously a
> Hillary cuck

"caller of BS" has the type of attitude that makes for a terrible neighbor.

Posted by: The Neighbors ()
Date: June 28, 2020 06:04PM

OP we are you neighbors. Look closer. That’s not dog shit. We shit in your yard. We are tired of your loud parties, your junk car sitting in the driveway, the broken appliances on your porch, and your daughter fornicating in the backseat of her boyfriend car parked on the street. Please take the hint and move

Posted by: Caller of BS ()
Date: June 28, 2020 06:06PM

Proof is in the pudding Wrote:
> Caller of BS Wrote:
> -----
> > are they trumptardz? Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > > I bet they are. Trumptardz tend to make
> > terrible
> > > neighbors....
> >
> > A stupid comment by a stupid person. Obviously
> a
> > Hillary cuck
>
>
> "caller of BS" has the type of attitude that makes
> for a terrible neighbor.

Another one shows his face. Probably behind on the mortgage and doesn’t mow the lawn while thinking he is better than anyone else

Posted by: Dog Day Afternoon ()
Date: June 28, 2020 06:29PM

Clearly you hate dogs and most likely are not American, so you need to understand that dogs have priority over your lawn. You should be honored that a dog took the time to shit or piss in your yard. Stop being such a whiney pussy and a selfish prick and understand that in this country, we help dogs and dogs help us.

Posted by: W7XNE ()
Date: June 28, 2020 07:25PM

Dog Day Afternoon Wrote:
> Clearly you hate dogs and most likely are not
> American, so you need to understand that dogs have
> priority over your lawn. You should be honored
> that a dog took the time to shit or piss in your
> yard. Stop being such a whiney pussy and a selfish
> prick and understand that in this country, we help
> dogs and dogs help us.

I do, in fact, dislike dogs, but I am an American.

Posted by: my trumptard neighbor ()
Date: June 28, 2020 08:42PM

Caller of BS Wrote:
> are they trumptardz? Wrote:
> -----
> > I bet they are. Trumptardz tend to make
> terrible
> > neighbors....
>
> A stupid comment by a stupid person. Obviously a
> Hillary cuck

my trumptard neighbor had a dog that wasn't licensed, didn't have its shots, and roamed the neighborhood knocking over trash cans because it was starving. Eventually, animal control took the dog away.

Posted by: lifelong democrat ()
Date: June 28, 2020 09:23PM

I had that problem years ago and started leaving dark chocolate nuggets all over the yard near the street. Problem went away after about two weeks.

Posted by: Final Solution ()
Date: June 28, 2020 09:35PM

Starting about 600pm, leave bits of lunchmeat wrapped around ExLax in your yard. It takes 6-8 hours to kick in for a dog. The walkers will find out how much fun a dog with explosive diarrhea is in the early hours.

Posted by: MF4EY ()
Date: June 28, 2020 10:46PM

I don't want to poison defenseless animals, I'm a completely nice and reasonable person. All I want is for rude pet owners to realize that its a crazy amount of rude for them to bring their dogs from blocks away to shit on my lawn.

Posted by: alrighty then ()
Date: June 29, 2020 09:00AM

MF4EY Wrote:
> I don't want to poison defenseless animals, I'm a
> completely nice and reasonable person. All I want
> is for rude pet owners to realize that its a crazy
> amount of rude for them to bring their dogs from
> blocks away to shit on my lawn.

Ok then buttercup. Sounds like you have a real dilemma since you also don't have a set of balls that enable you to go out there and actually deal with your actual neighbors. Instead you post here. Sounds like your solution is picking up even more dog shit and continuing your whining.

Posted by: gwkdd ()
Date: June 29, 2020 09:13AM

So now dogs are a political issue...smh How about you all kill yourselves.

Posted by: Redneck Rick ()
Date: June 29, 2020 09:41AM

Just put up big “trespassers will be shot, including dogs” signs.

Posted by: mx44h ()
Date: June 29, 2020 09:51AM

Put one of these up. It will work 99% of the time. Most dog owners don't thing that people mind.

Attachments:
Screenshot_2020-06-29 Clean Up After Your Dog Sign, Please Be a Good Neighbor, Clean Up After Your Pets, Be a Good Neighbor[...].png

Posted by: One missing bit of info ()
Date: June 29, 2020 10:09AM

In many neighborhoods some of what homeowners think is "their property" actually belongs to VDOT. Typically this is a strip one to two feet wide that extends inward from the inside of the sidewalk. If the dog is peeing or shitting in that area, even if it is on landscaping that you put in, the dog is not going on your property. Likewise in many condo neighborhoods the property may be owned by the HOA. The dog owner is still supposed to clean it up even if it is VDOT property or HOA property.

Also Ricky, even in downstate Virginia shooting a dog or its owner will get you a murder charge.

Posted by: Researching Researcher ()
Date: June 29, 2020 05:25PM

One missing bit of info Wrote:
>
> Also Ricky, even in downstate Virginia shooting a
> dog or its owner will get you a murder charge.

There was an excellent thread her recently about silencers. Look it up and be sure to use sub-sonic ammo.

Posted by: Doberman ()
Date: June 29, 2020 10:09PM

OP I’m the dog that has been shitting in your yard. What are you going to do about it? You try anything and you’ll have a teeth mark tattoo on your ass for the rest of your life

Posted by: 3NENT ()
Date: June 30, 2020 07:33AM

Doberman Wrote:
> OP I’m the dog that has been shitting in your
> yard. What are you going to do about it? You try
> anything and you’ll have a teeth mark tattoo on
> your ass for the rest of your life

eeeeeeek! I best get to steppin'!

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.