HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
100+ SHOT IN CHICAGO OVER FATHER’S DAY WEEKEND. all victims of BLM and niggers systematically taking over chicago, i will call this tomb of unknown dead.
Posted by: breitbart news ()
Date: June 22, 2020 02:15PM

it is turf war, and they are "making room for the powerful black families" to thrive

pretty simple

i hope any chicago based companies are smart enough to move out

and when is it time to send in the National Guard to replace chicago's newly black leaders , who are getting rich quickly and killing the poor to cover up their loose ends ?

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/06/22/at-least-100-shot-over-fathers-day-weekend-in-mayor-lightfoots-chicago/

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: 100+ SHOT IN CHICAGO OVER FATHER’S DAY WEEKEND. all victims of BLM and niggers systematically taking over chicago, i will call this tomb of unknown dead.
Posted by: Silver Mini Van ()
Date: June 22, 2020 02:55PM

d

Re: 100+ SHOT IN CHICAGO OVER FATHER’S DAY WEEKEND. all victims of BLM and niggers systematically taking over chicago, i will call this tomb of unknown dead.
Posted by: CNN crickets ()
Date: June 22, 2020 04:10PM

WHY?

Posted by: Too bad ()
Date: June 22, 2020 04:14PM

It wasn’t 1000+ shot, fuck niggers.
Attachments:
962F04C6-2A55-4B34-B631-CF2168A4E67D.gif
2FA333E5-DD8C-4C65-9D1B-A574A4E9FADA.gif

Posted by: Hambone Wilson ()
Date: June 23, 2020 10:07AM

Where is the outrage?

Posted by: According to Democrats ()
Date: June 23, 2020 02:29PM

It's just a little fireworks

Posted by: Celebateit ()
Date: June 23, 2020 07:43PM

Dead niggers, that good

Posted by: Aaabb ()
Date: June 23, 2020 08:34PM

Niggers go ape shit with one shooting, but then shoot 100 more?

Posted by: oisdfj ()
Date: June 24, 2020 04:24PM

102+ is allot

it's epic

and it's what you get when democrats run a town - wealthy dems who arrive to work stoned, and people dying everywhere to "make room for the children of democrats"

Posted by: sldifie ()
Date: June 25, 2020 03:09PM

d

Posted by: rgtbrew ()
Date: June 27, 2020 03:06PM

d

Posted by: BLM??? ()
Date: June 27, 2020 05:48PM

Only if a white is involved. Amazing

Posted by: Uncle Ralph ()
Date: June 27, 2020 05:58PM

Keep count of dead niggers here:
Heyjackass.com

Posted by: lsdkfj ()
Date: June 28, 2020 03:45PM

d

Posted by: sdfkkk ()
Date: June 28, 2020 10:59PM

d

Posted by: sldkfj ()
Date: June 30, 2020 02:35PM

d

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.