HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Michael Josef Basl has a credit score of 539, a credit limit of $300, is behind on all his payments and is a bankrupt criminal
Posted by: UPDATED CREDIT REPORT ()
Date: June 04, 2020 05:02AM

He's also too poor to afford food so he steals from grocery stores, gets food stamps and eats out of the food lion dumpster behind his dead mother's trailer, LMFAO! Winning!
Attachments:
Screenshot_20200603-224957_2.png
Screenshot_20200603-225232_2.png
Screenshot_20200603-225721_2.png
Screenshot_20200603-225716_2.png
Screenshot_20200603-225240_2.png
435s11.jpg
_20200527_225437.JPG
download.jpeg
43xvb0.jpg
43db3u.jpg
43x3hz.jpg
2742B611-3F8F-4E5F-977E-ECCE71CE30F3.gif

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Michael Josef Basl has a credit score of 539, a credit limit of $300, is behind on all his payments and is a bankrupt criminal
Posted by: life is in shambles ()
Date: June 04, 2020 07:49AM

that punk's life is in the toliet big time. once those past due credit payments hit collections the credit score will just keep going down. bet that it will be in the 400s next time you post it.

but seriously why isn't it paying? must be the same reason it's no longer online. internet cut off due to having no money.

sorry about your luck bazzel! hahah not!

Re: Michael Josef Basl has a credit score of 539, a credit limit of $300, is behind on all his payments and is a bankrupt criminal
Posted by: Financial straints ()
Date: June 04, 2020 04:06PM

Thought it was basil

Posted by: why is he such a loser? ()
Date: June 05, 2020 06:52AM

srsly. never seen sucha big fuckup like this freak.

Posted by: $300 credit is so pathetic ()
Date: June 06, 2020 10:41AM

I didn't even know credit limits could go that low man. Low life, low limit I guess.

Posted by: This makes me happy ()
Date: June 10, 2020 05:10AM

:)

Posted by: mfkev ()
Date: June 10, 2020 08:27PM

sorry fuken loser

Posted by: Born a loser ()
Date: July 02, 2020 07:19AM

Will die a loser

Posted by: H ()
Date: July 05, 2020 08:28PM

H

Posted by: Hi William. ()
Date: July 05, 2020 08:29PM

William Moreno Arrest Record

William Robert Moreno
Moreno, William Robert
aliases: Frank Krow, Frank_Krow, Mr. Misery, Miz, jimmylegs, Voodooslut

known associates: Christopher James Tator, Chris Tator, Tator Tots

https://wtvr.com/2015/07/25/richmond-man-at-the-center-of-a-reign-of-terror-cyber-bulling-lawsuit/

William Moreno aka Mr. Misery aka Miz aka Frank Krow is a pedophile. There weren't just one or two posts, but enough to establish a clear and solid pattern. William Moreno also lived with a twice-convicted child molester named Christopher J, Tator, who he helped to evade the sex offender registry requirements. Chris Tator is now back in federal prison.

William Robert Moreno
some children are very fuckable, let's face it
http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/read/40/621151/621429.html#msg-621429

William Robert Moreno
I just fucked a baby in its tight little asshole. And he loved every minute of it.

allegedly.
http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/read/40/656161/656214.html#msg-656214

William Robert Moreno
I'm about to fuck a baby in his soft spot.
http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/read/40/484700/636834.html#msg-636834

William Robert Moreno
what, you don't wanna help me fuck this baby? we could do double penetration on this toddler bitch. one in each hole. lookit this little slut. she's just beggin' for it. watta fuckin whore.

suck mah dick bee-yotch.....
http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/read/40/484700/636852.html#msg-636852

William Robert Moreno
one time, I was fucking this baby up the ass, it was crying so I started shaking it. It stopped crying, I came inside it, put it back in its crib, then climbed out the window. I wonder what ever happened to that baby.
http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/read/40/484700/636766.html#msg-636766

William Robert Moreno
I ate out a toddler's asshole tonight.
http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/read/40/484700/636769.html#msg-636769

William Robert Moreno
hamtaro, wanna help me fuck this baby?
http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/read/40/484700/632214.html#msg-632214

William Robert Moreno
I raped a baby
http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/read/40/621151/625583.html#msg-625583

William Robert Moreno
just got done fucking this baby......man was he sweet. I gave him a reach-around in his sweet little soft spot. It was soooooooooooooooo hot.

we watched Zooballee Zoo after I finished.
http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/read/40/632140/633879.html#msg-633879

William Robert Moreno
I just fucked a baby...it was consensual
http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/read/40/619156/625479.html#msg-625479
http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/read/40/619156/626553.html#msg-626553

William Robert Moreno
I wish I could have a baby.
http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/read/40/506690/506705.html#msg-506705

William Robert Moreno
by the way, I just got done getting a blowjob from a 3 month-old, so I'm all tuckered out........see you guise tomaorrow.
http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/read/40/484700/648453.html#msg-648453

William Robert Moreno
I don't care if they are underage, I'll still fuck 'em. I'll rape all their highschool boy asses, one by one. I'll cum in each and every one of their gay boy asses, then we'll see who's gay. ... I'll tell ya that much, muchacho!!! I'LL BUTTFUCK EVERY ONE OF YA! 15, 16, 17, DOESN'T MATTER! I'LL ASS-RAPE YOU! I'M A FUCKING MAD MAN! I'LL FUCK ANYTHING THAT MOVES! ASK ANYONE ROUND HERE!
http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/read/40/637654/637753.html#msg-637753

William Robert Moreno
like, can you get in trouble in any way for just buying a copy of Tiger Beat? If you were a grown man let's say, and you were slightly overweight and had a beard and large glasses and you look a little funny, and you just went into a Walgreens and bought nothing but a copy of Tiger Beat....and maybe also a box of condoms. Could you get arrested based solely on your purchase? Is that probable cause or something? Or if you bought a Kidz Bop CD. Anything like that. If a grown man bought something of that sort, and he looked a little ugly and odd maybe, could he hypothetically get arrested for that?
http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/read/40/777495/777618.html#msg-777618

William Robert Moreno
is it illegal for a grown man to attempt to have a serious conversation with a kindergarten child about politics or religion, if they are not related and just happen to be sitting next to each other on a park bench or something? Is it really illegal?
http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/read/40/777495/777624.html#msg-777624

William Robert Moreno
can a grown man and a little girl, unrelated and strangers to each other, have dinner together at a fancy restaurant? Legally? Let's say they meet outside the gym or something and decide to have dinner together, and that's it. That is the extent of the interaction. Is it illegal?
http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/read/40/777495/777625.html#msg-777625

Posted by: #notbankrupt ()
Date: July 21, 2020 10:13AM

Still bankrupt LoL

Posted by: Binxy ()
Date: July 31, 2020 11:50PM

New score is 544

Posted by: here's a suggestion ()
Date: August 01, 2020 12:31AM

If you are worried he won't be able to pay you, just offer to suck his dick for free Miz.

Posted by: team eesh. ()
Date: August 01, 2020 09:54AM

Eesh still won the war.

Posted by: eesh is love ()
Date: August 01, 2020 11:12AM

whatever hard times eesh may go thru (and don't we all) never forget your many many fans adore you and we know you will be back stronger than ever!

Posted by: What exactly ()
Date: August 01, 2020 12:02PM

team eesh. Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Eesh still won the war.

did he win? This question has been posed to both sides numerous times and a sane, logical answer that makes sense has yet to be provided.

Most sane, normal people view it as a war between two losers with two losing sides.

Posted by: eesh is vindictive ()
Date: August 01, 2020 10:28PM

eesh doesn't get mad. eesh gets even.

Posted by: What an obituary that'll be LMAO ()
Date: August 01, 2020 10:52PM

You can't get even with people who've never done anything to you. Thankfully the only thing he did accomplish was fucking up his already sorry ass worthless pathetic life.

Posted by: HASHTAG ()
Date: September 06, 2020 02:56AM

Failure

Posted by: Michael basl obituary ()
Date: November 25, 2020 12:54PM

Who's been searching for that? It's indexed in Google

Posted by: team Eesh 1 ()
Date: November 25, 2020 02:21PM

You know Eesh was in debt long before the Miz family won that court settlement. They actually did Eesh a favor buy getting him into bankruptcy sooner rather than later.

Posted by: What a great accomplishment ()
Date: November 25, 2020 02:23PM

That's what happens when you're poor. You know you're a failure when you have to go bankrupt before getting sued for a million dollars by an internet pedophile.

Posted by: The correct word is ()
Date: December 07, 2020 01:05PM

Bankrupted

Posted by: Moreno is a criminal ()
Date: December 07, 2020 01:51PM

https://law.lis.virginia.gov/vacode/18.2-186.3/
Web Analytics

§ 18.2-186.3. Identity theft; penalty; restitution; victim assistance.

A. It shall be unlawful for any person, without the authorization or permission of the person or persons who are the subjects of the identifying information, with the intent to defraud, for his own use or the use of a third person, to:

1. Obtain, record, or access identifying information which is not available to the general public that would assist in accessing financial resources, obtaining identification documents, or obtaining benefits of such other person;

2. Obtain money, credit, loans, goods, or services through the use of identifying information of such other person;

3. Obtain identification documents in such other person's name; or

4. Obtain, record, or access identifying information while impersonating a law-enforcement officer or an official of the government of the Commonwealth.

B. It shall be unlawful for any person without the authorization or permission of the person who is the subject of the identifying information, with the intent to sell or distribute the information to another to:

1. Fraudulently obtain, record, or access identifying information that is not available to the general public that would assist in accessing financial resources, obtaining identification documents, or obtaining benefits of such other person;

2. Obtain money, credit, loans, goods, or services through the use of identifying information of such other person;

3. Obtain identification documents in such other person's name; or

4. Obtain, record, or access identifying information while impersonating a law-enforcement officer or an official of the Commonwealth.

B1. It shall be unlawful for any person to use identification documents or identifying information of another person, whether that person is dead or alive, or of a false or fictitious person, to avoid summons, arrest, prosecution, or to impede a criminal investigation.

C. As used in this section, "identifying information" shall include but not be limited to: (i) name; (ii) date of birth; (iii) social security number; (iv) driver's license number; (v) bank account numbers; (vi) credit or debit card numbers; (vii) personal identification numbers (PIN); (viii) electronic identification codes; (ix) automated or electronic signatures; (x) biometric data; (xi) fingerprints; (xii) passwords; or (xiii) any other numbers or information that can be used to access a person's financial resources, obtain identification, act as identification, or obtain money, credit, loans, goods, or services.

Posted by: Nobody cares ()
Date: December 07, 2020 02:07PM

When you post your own social security number it becomes public information. No crimes were committed.

Posted by: So much irony in that one post ()
Date: December 07, 2020 02:21PM

Moreno is a criminal Wrote:
> § 18.2-186.3. Identity theft; penalty;
> restitution; victim assistance.

ROFL!

A criminal cannot cry about "crimes" being committed towards them when the reason their imagined crimes are occuring is because they committed a crime and decided to brag about it like a damn retard.

Posted by: yada yada ()
Date: December 07, 2020 02:23PM

The dumb gag did post his SSN, but that doesn't make it any less illegal to pretend to be him to gain confidential info. Though I'm sure the perpetrator covered his tracks.

But eesh has always earned extra money working Richmond's red light district. It's how he and Meade met. Meade mentions it in his hit song called Bitch Has a Dick (But I'm Going Back For More)

Posted by: BOOMERANG ()
Date: December 07, 2020 02:25PM

yada yada Wrote:
> The dumb gag did post his SSN, but that doesn't
> make it any less illegal to pretend to be him

Maybe he shouldn't have pretended to be a dead cat.

Posted by: dumb dee dumb dumb ()
Date: December 07, 2020 02:32PM

BOOMERANG Wrote:
> yada yada Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > The dumb gag did post his SSN, but that doesn't
> > make it any less illegal to pretend to be him
>
> Maybe he shouldn't have pretended to be a dead
> cat.

The tit for tat game is what got eesh into that whole big mess.

Smart people learn from their mistakes, wise people learn from others mistakes, but dumbasses on here are incapable of learning how to do anything but suck cock and fuck horses

Posted by: What you really meant to say was ()
Date: December 07, 2020 02:35PM

BOOMERANG Wrote:
> Maybe he shouldn't have posted Megan's nudes

FIFY

Posted by: Statcounter again ()
Date: December 08, 2020 05:12AM

Moreno is a criminal Wrote:
> https://law.lis.virginia.gov/vacode/18.2-186.3/
>
>
> >
> § 18.2-186.3. Identity theft; penalty;
> restitution; victim assistance.
>
> A. It shall be unlawful for any person, without
> the authorization or permission of the person or
> persons who are the subjects of the identifying
> information, with the intent to defraud, for his
> own use or the use of a third person, to:
>
> 1. Obtain, record, or access identifying
> information which is not available to the general
> public that would assist in accessing financial
> resources, obtaining identification documents, or
> obtaining benefits of such other person;
>
> 2. Obtain money, credit, loans, goods, or services
> through the use of identifying information of such
> other person;
>
> 3. Obtain identification documents in such other
> person's name; or
>
> 4. Obtain, record, or access identifying
> information while impersonating a law-enforcement
> officer or an official of the government of the
> Commonwealth.
>
> B. It shall be unlawful for any person without the
> authorization or permission of the person who is
> the subject of the identifying information, with
> the intent to sell or distribute the information
> to another to:
>
> 1. Fraudulently obtain, record, or access
> identifying information that is not available to
> the general public that would assist in accessing
> financial resources, obtaining identification
> documents, or obtaining benefits of such other
> person;
>
> 2. Obtain money, credit, loans, goods, or services
> through the use of identifying information of such
> other person;
>
> 3. Obtain identification documents in such other
> person's name; or
>
> 4. Obtain, record, or access identifying
> information while impersonating a law-enforcement
> officer or an official of the Commonwealth.
>
> B1. It shall be unlawful for any person to use
> identification documents or identifying
> information of another person, whether that person
> is dead or alive, or of a false or fictitious
> person, to avoid summons, arrest, prosecution, or
> to impede a criminal investigation.
>
> C. As used in this section, "identifying
> information" shall include but not be limited to:
> (i) name; (ii) date of birth; (iii) social
> security number; (iv) driver's license number; (v)
> bank account numbers; (vi) credit or debit card
> numbers; (vii) personal identification numbers
> (PIN); (viii) electronic identification codes;
> (ix) automated or electronic signatures; (x)
> biometric data; (xi) fingerprints; (xii)
> passwords; or (xiii) any other numbers or
> information that can be used to access a person's
> financial resources, obtain identification, act as
> identification, or obtain money, credit, loans,
> goods, or services.

Posted by: Jrjd ()
Date: January 21, 2021 06:01PM

Posted by: How long? ()
Date: February 24, 2021 09:24AM

Should I bump this shit?

Posted by: George Basl ()
Date: February 24, 2021 05:29PM

Michael is a pathetic, lonely, fat loser.

Posted by: It makes me smile ()
Date: February 25, 2021 07:28AM

George Basl Wrote:
> Michael is a pathetic, lonely, fat loser.

Yes, it's actually quite sad. But the best part is that he did it all to himself! :)

But it's really no loss to him. He couldn't function as a normal adult in society anyway so it's not like much changed.

At age 40 he's accomplished NOTHING except getting himself a criminal record and going bankrupt because of miz.

He was never going to amount to anything anyway. Never going to find a companion, buy a house or vehicle of his own, have a career or education, etc. You're doing much better than him in life George at half his age.

Posted by: When I get off work today ()
Date: March 09, 2021 11:32AM

Another credit check

Posted by: Hero = zero ()
Date: March 09, 2021 08:03PM

why is he such a loser? Wrote:
> srsly. never seen sucha big fuckup like this
> freak.

Well, there is Jeffery Dahmer.
Eesh's hero.

Posted by: Total failure ()
Date: March 15, 2021 04:58PM

LOL fucking loser

Posted by: mirror mirror ()
Date: March 15, 2021 05:22PM

The total failure is the idiot criminal who would use someone else's SSN without permission in an attempt to obtain private financial information and then post it here. A loser committing multiple felonies while obsessing over another man from the Internet.

dddd
Code of Virginia
§ 18.2-152.5:1. Using a computer to gather identifying information; penalties.
A. It is unlawful for any person, other than a law-enforcement officer, as defined in § 9.1-101, and acting in the performance of his official duties, to use a computer to obtain, access, or record, through the use of material artifice, trickery or deception, any identifying information, as defined in clauses (iii) through (xiii) of subsection C of § 18.2-186.3. Any person who violates this section is guilty of a Class 6 felony.
B. Any person who violates this section and sells or distributes such information to another is guilty of a Class 5 felony.
C. Any person who violates this section and uses such information in the commission of another crime is guilty of a Class 5 felony.
https://law.lis.virginia.gov/vacode/title18.2/chapter5/section18.2-152.5:1/

Posted by: Another ip tracker fail ()
Date: March 15, 2021 05:26PM

mirror mirror Wrote:
>
> script type="text/javascript">
> var sc_project=12496718;
> var sc_invisible=1;
> var sc_security="46670de5";
> var sc_https=1;
>
>
> 152.5:1/

Posted by: Homo alone a lot ()
Date: March 15, 2021 05:28PM

mirror mirror Wrote:
> committing multiple
> felonies while obsessing over another man from the
> Internet.

And yet, only Michael Josef Basl has gone to jail for his obsessing over another man from the internet.
Attachments:
Screenshot_2021-03-15-17-20-28~2.png

Posted by: , ()
Date: March 20, 2021 05:54PM

Posted by: LOSERRRRRR ()
Date: May 21, 2021 10:15PM

Lol the embarrassment

Posted by: Moreno is a FELON ()
Date: May 21, 2021 11:04PM

Yes William it must be embarrassing to be so obsessed with another man that you continue to commit felonies by illegally accessing and posting hs financial data

Code of Virginia
§ 18.2-152.5. Computer invasion of privacy; penalties.
A. A person is guilty of the crime of computer invasion of privacy when he uses a computer or computer network and intentionally examines without authority any employment, salary, credit or any other financial or identifying information, as defined in clauses (iii) through (xiii) of subsection C of § 18.2-186.3, relating to any other person. "Examination" under this section requires the offender to review the information relating to any other person after the time at which the offender knows or should know that he is without authority to view the information displayed.
B. The crime of computer invasion of privacy shall be punishable as a Class 1 misdemeanor.
C. Any person who violates this section after having been previously convicted of a violation of this section or any substantially similar laws of any other state or of the United States is guilty of a Class 6 felony.
D. Any person who violates this section and sells or distributes such information to another is guilty of a Class 6 felony.
E. Any person who violates this section and uses such information in the commission of another crime is guilty of a Class 6 felony.
F. This section shall not apply to any person collecting information that is reasonably needed to (i) protect the security of a computer, computer service, or computer business, or to facilitate diagnostics or repair in connection with such computer, computer service, or computer business or (ii) determine whether the computer user is licensed or authorized to use specific computer software or a specific computer service.
1984, c. 751; 1985, c. 398; 2001, c. 358; 2005, cc. 747, 761, 827, 837.
https://law.lis.virginia.gov/vacode/title18.2/chapter5/section18.2-152.5/

Posted by: Noppers ()
Date: May 21, 2021 11:13PM

Nope

Posted by: , ()
Date: January 25, 2022 08:57PM

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.