HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Government Motors & Corrupt Pastor
Posted by: ThePackLeader ()
Date: April 19, 2010 07:21PM

First off, how much is this Pastor being paid off, and has he received a complimentary GM vehicle?

Second, great job at bringing race, yet again, into another issue (The Pastor claims that GM has always been good towards black people (I am paraphrasing)).

Third, what about the separation of Church and State? GM is government owned, and now it's suddenly peddling its products through a Pastor, who is openly preaching against non-American vehicles, and therefore the Church has become a medium for direct governmental promotion.

This is corruption of the Church at its best, and governmental religious intrusion at its finest. 1st Amendment be damned I guess.

http://www.freep.com/article/20100419/NEWS01/4190324/GM-church-team-up-to-convert-sales

==================================================================================================
"And if any women or children get their legs torn off, or faces caved in, well, it's tough shit for them." -2LT. Bert Stiles, 505th, 339th (On Berlin Bombardier Mission, 1944).

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Government Motors & Corrupt Pastor
Posted by: Numbers ()
Date: April 19, 2010 10:50PM

Pack,
I hate to be the one to break this to you, but all pastors and priests are being paid off by various groups, governmental and non-governmental.

There has NEVER been a separation of church and state in the history of this country. The right wing has been in bed with the church for a long time and their even taking over the teabaggers now.

Why either democrats or republicans embrace these nuts in 2010 is unfathomable. People are finally realizing what a scam religion is and their bailing out in droves. Churches are hurting financially right now and will do just about anything to hold on, including bribes (which they've always taken) and PAC money.

Expect more of this and worse from here on out. When a tiger is backed into a corner, it usually comes out swinging.

Posted by: Vince(1) ()
Date: April 19, 2010 10:57PM

fuck christ!

Registered Voter...a Big talking coward..big man on FFXU...little man in life.

Date: April 19, 2010 11:01PM

Seriously. Who the fuck cares? Seems to me if the members of the congregation have an issue with it, they should take it up with the Pastor. Is PackLeader a member of a black congregation in Detroit? Because, if not, he needs to shut the fuck up.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://bible.cc/1_corinthians/13-11.htm

Posted by: Troll@AOL ()
Date: April 19, 2010 11:16PM

Vince(1),

No FUCK YOU IN YOUR FILTHY SPECIAL INTEREST SPIGGER ASSHOLE.

Also nobody says 'fuck christ', unless they believe he exists to insult.

Posted by: Wow ()
Date: April 19, 2010 11:20PM

WashingTone-Locian Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Seriously. Who the fuck cares? Seems to me if the
> members of the congregation have an issue with it,
> they should take it up with the Pastor. Is
> PackLeader a member of a black congregation in
> Detroit? Because, if not, he needs to shut the
> fuck up.

Excuse me . Does this mean you, WTL, are the only one who can bring up subjects for discussion. God, you are a pompous ass.

Posted by: Troll@AOL ()
Date: April 19, 2010 11:23PM

Fuck GM and thier 'MINORITY DEALERS ASSOCIATION' racist asses.

Glad I took the fucking badge off my GM car and I will be getting rid of it as soon as possible. I'll be sure to sell it to some minority student getting a FUCKING FREE RIDE THROUGH COLLEGE BECAUSE OF HIS/HER GODDAMNED SKIN COLOR. I'm sick of this shit, I want seperate bathrooms back.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.