HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: Previous12All
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: Today I learned that William Moreno paid off Monique Wells court fines and bought her a pickup truck!
Posted by: Michael basl has a tiny dick ()
Date: August 10, 2020 04:22AM

LMFAO
Attachments:
Katie Eastman Alexandria Katherine Eastman Viriginia Michael Eastman Hai Eastman US Army (1).jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Today I learned that William Moreno paid off Monique Wells court fines and bought her a pickup truck!
Posted by: Definitely not bankrupt ()
Date: August 10, 2020 04:23AM

LoL
Attachments:
Katie Eastman Fairfax Katherine Eastman Manassan Michael Eastman Alexandria Hai Eastman  (1).jpg

Posted by: We know you like to photoshop ()
Date: August 10, 2020 04:31AM

Hi William. Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> You just edited the post and tried to hide the
> edited tag, dumbass

No dumbass. You're obviously the one doing all sorts of photoshop. The picture you have isn't what the LINKED Lizzie post says.

http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/read/40/1936288/1936363.html#msg-1936363

Now go ahead and post about picture with the fake edit.

Posted by: No PhotoShop, just stealth edits ()
Date: August 10, 2020 08:10AM

We know you like to photoshop Wrote:
> Hi William. Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > You just edited the post and tried to hide the
> > edited tag, dumbass
>
> No dumbass. You're obviously the one doing all
> sorts of photoshop. The picture you have isn't
> what the LINKED Lizzie post says.
>
> http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/read/40/19
> 36288/1936363.html#msg-1936363
>
> Now go ahead and post about picture with the fake
> edit.

Nobody did any PhotoShop and the edits were very real. You have been caught in a demonstrable lie and since Monique herself claims she does not lie, it is proof that Moreno is in control of the lizzie account.

The first screenshot reflects the original post and the same screenshot file has been posted on this site previously from at least June 15.

The post in question is message 1936363 which has been edited twice (thus far) by the lizzie account, with the latest one changing it back to the original wording at 4:27 AM just 4 minutes before you made the quoted post above.

The text of the edit tag has been changed to white (#FFFFFF), but it is plainly visibly to anyone simply by viewing the source of the page or changing their browser settings for font colors.

Now go ahead and tell us how the post wasn't edited. LOL
Attachments:
two_edits.png

Posted by: I am Lizzie and I do in fact lie ()
Date: August 10, 2020 08:44AM

Well since I already admitted that I do in fact lie your photoshopped pictures still don't prove anything. Eesh's dick is smaller than William's one balled nub. Not much else you can do or say. This is a fact.

Posted by: eesh has a big dick ()
Date: August 10, 2020 08:51AM

I am Lizzie and I do in fact lie Wrote:
> Well since I already admitted that I do in fact
> lie your photoshopped pictures still don't prove
> anything. Eesh's dick is smaller than William's
> one balled nub. Not much else you can do or say.
> This is a fact.

What Photoshopped picture are you referring to? If you mean the screen capture of the edit, that is visible to anyone by clicking the browser's "view source" button. There were clearly two edits.

After the second edit the original lizzie post text was restored which says eesh's dick is bigger than Big D's (Damon). So if eesh is smaller than Miz, and Big D is smaller than eesh, then Damon must have a very tiny dick.

Posted by: Eesh's dick is smaller than miz ()
Date: August 10, 2020 08:56AM

You know what picture I'm referring to and who's Damon? I made that name up and you just followed right along with it.

You were the one claiming to be Lizzie, remember? "If you're going to impersonate me" and how about the peeping at children PM you posted? Photoshop. Just like this.

Lizzie doesn't post from a computer and no. Big D has a huge cock. I already told you that I do indeed lie, especially to men.

I was lying to eesh. His dick is tiny. Even smaller than William's. You can't sit here and argue with me about dicks of men you've never seen. Dumbass.

Posted by: All you do is photoshop ()
Date: August 10, 2020 08:58AM

You Photoshopped this just like you did the post edit thing. Just like you did that photoshop mugshot of miz.
Attachments:
miz peeks at kids.png

Posted by: Swat this ()
Date: August 10, 2020 09:01AM

LMFAO
Attachments:
received_2219382334872612.png

Posted by: you're not under oath ()
Date: August 10, 2020 09:04AM

If you admit to lying and lying about cock sizes, then obviously none of the statements you make about anyone's dick can be relied on. Nobody knows how big these various dicks are. However William himself has posted that his own dick is small.

The edits to the post can be seen by anyone and are verifiable.

Posted by: View Page Source ()
Date: August 10, 2020 09:06AM

All you do is photoshop Wrote:
> You Photoshopped this just like you did the post
> edit thing.

Nope, try looking at the page source dumbass.
Attachments:
two_edits.png

Posted by: Photoshop ()
Date: August 10, 2020 09:07AM

Eesh also admitted to having a small dick. As I said they're both tiny but eesh's is smaller.

And you photoshopped that just like you did the private message, dumbass.

Posted by: Photoshop fail ()
Date: August 10, 2020 09:10AM

Why would I look at a page source when I have control of the name that didn't make the edits? Dumbass. Once again, your photoshopped picture is right there as proof that you Photoshop shit lol.

Posted by: Eesh's little dick ()
Date: August 10, 2020 09:11AM

Re: Do nipple rings interfere with the nipple function?
Posted by: eesh ()
Date: October 07, 2013 09:26PM

I have both nipples pierced, at one time I had them to an 8 gauge, and they've never interfered with nipple function. Even my Prince Albert has never interfered with my teenie weenie.

Date: August 10, 2020 09:17AM

Photoshop Wrote:
> And you photoshopped that just like you did the
> private message, dumbass.

Then edited tag is on the page generated by the server, so how did I get access to the lizzie name?

http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/read/40/1936288/1936363.html#msg-1936363
Attachments:
two_edits.png

Posted by: Miz has access too ()
Date: August 10, 2020 09:19AM

Photoshop fail Wrote:
> Why would I look at a page source when I have
> control of the name that didn't make the edits?

The lizzie name made the edits. If it wasn't you, then someone else has access to the name.

Posted by: Doesn't make much sense ()
Date: August 10, 2020 09:22AM

If miz has access to the name why would he make fun of his little dick and one ball? And why not post from the name itself then? And how would he have access to the name now after the Facebook messages show Lizzie clearly being a cold bitch to his begging ass?

Doesn't really add up now does it?

Posted by: You really are retarded bruh ()
Date: August 10, 2020 09:25AM

Oh hey. I'm not going to talk to you but here's access to my well known name. Oh and not only am I going to block your pathetic needy ass but I'm going to post those messages too but hey, you can still have access to my name. Make edits on these posts that further humiliate you as I've done for half a decade all the while I continue to humiliate you in the same night.

Yes. Makes perfect insane asylum sense, dumbass!

Posted by: It adds up perfectly ()
Date: August 10, 2020 09:25AM

Doesn't make much sense Wrote:
> If miz has access to the name why would he make
> fun of his little dick and one ball? And why not
> post from the name itself then? And how would he
> have access to the name now after the Facebook
> messages show Lizzie clearly being a cold bitch to
> his begging ass?
>
> Doesn't really add up now does it?

What adds up is that the lizzie name made 2 edits to the post. If you didn't do it, then someone else has access to the lizzie name.

view-source:http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/read/40/1936288/1936363.html#msg-1936363

Posted by: Definitely doesn't add up ()
Date: August 10, 2020 09:28AM

I can't edit something that wasn't edited. You are the one who was pretending to be Lizzie, remember?

Now, hypothetically speaking if someone who isn't me made these edits what makes me think it was miz? It literally makes no sense that he would have the name now and go along with some shit that further humiliates him. He'd be posting the total opposite from that name. Dummy lol. He never had that name and never will.

Posted by: Hi William. ()
Date: August 10, 2020 09:31AM

By your logic you are in fact William Moreno because you claim he was pretending to be Lizzie and that was in fact you.

http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/read/40/3369607/3431763.html#msg-3431763

Posted by: Two edits ()
Date: August 10, 2020 09:32AM

The edits to the dick size post were made just prior to posts in this thread:

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/10/2020 12:20AM by lizzie.
Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 08/10/2020 04:27AM by lizzie.

It was clearly changed because both versions were archived, and both contain the edited by lizzie tags.

Posted by: More accurately ()
Date: August 10, 2020 09:34AM

http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/read/40/3369607/3431761.html#msg-3431761

This is you pretending to be Lizzie which makes you William Moreno and a liar. A photoshopping liar.

Posted by: Photoshop fail ()
Date: August 10, 2020 09:36AM

Two edits Wrote:
> It was clearly changed because both versions were
> archived, and both contain the edited by lizzie
> tags.

Just like you keep trying to pass this off as real..riiight. Nice photoshop. You fail.
Attachments:
miz peeks at kids.png

Posted by: Two Edits by Lizzie ()
Date: August 10, 2020 09:37AM

Definitely doesn't add up Wrote:
> I can't edit something that wasn't edited. You are
> the one who was pretending to be Lizzie,
> remember?

Now you are the one pretending to be lizzie. Because lizzie made the edits.

The post was edited, twice. So if not you, someone else has access to the lizzie name and edited it.

Posted by: Two Edits by Lizzie ()
Date: August 10, 2020 09:39AM

Attachments:
two_edits.png

Posted by: Retarded basl logic you have ()
Date: August 10, 2020 09:40AM

I'm not pretending to be Lizzie. I am Lizzie. And once again, hypothetically speaking if someone did have access to the name in what idiotic world would it be that miz would have access to it? Did you not read the Facebook messages? If I'm not speaking to the bitch why the fuck would he be on my name? And do you REALLY think he wouldn't be posting a bunch of bullshit from it after his pathetic ass messages were put on blast here?

Nah. You can't be that stupid. Why don't you take a look at the LiZzIe profile and lemme know if you think that's something William Moreno would say.

Posted by: Doth protest too much ()
Date: August 10, 2020 09:42AM

Two Edits by Lizzie Wrote:
> Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/10/2020 12:20AM
> by lizzie.
> Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 08/10/2020 04:27AM
> by lizzie.

Again, you've been proven to be a liar and photoshopper. The fact that you keep reposting this only further proves how fake it is and how you keep trying to convince yourself or someone else of some fake shit.

Just pretend to be somebody else agreeing with you that it was edited and call it a day. You Photoshop shit. That's a fact.

Posted by: Edited 2 times by lizzie ()
Date: August 10, 2020 09:43AM

Retarded basl logic you have Wrote:
> I'm not pretending to be Lizzie. I am Lizzie. And
> once again, hypothetically speaking if someone did
> have access to the name in what idiotic world
> would it be that miz would have access to it? Did
> you not read the Facebook messages? If I'm not
> speaking to the bitch why the fuck would he be on
> my name? And do you REALLY think he wouldn't be
> posting a bunch of bullshit from it after his
> pathetic ass messages were put on blast here?
>
> Nah. You can't be that stupid. Why don't you take
> a look at the LiZzIe profile and lemme know if you
> think that's something William Moreno would say.

The post was edited twice by lizzie. If you didn't make the edits, then someone else has access to the lizzie account.

Posted by: Still doesn't add up ()
Date: August 10, 2020 09:44AM

Why would someone edit the post to make it say the opposite of what you said it said then change it back? LoL

Posted by: Nothing was edited ()
Date: August 10, 2020 09:46AM

No one else has access to the LiZzIe name. I didn't make the edits because nothing was edited. You just keep reposting Photoshopped bullshit like you did with that private message.

Posted by: mystery solver ()
Date: August 10, 2020 09:48AM

perhaps it is peep since he has access to your fb account

Posted by: What doesn't add up is ()
Date: August 10, 2020 09:48AM

Why would someone try so desperately to deny the post had been edited?

The edited tag was changed to white text but it's clearly there for all to see and verify. There are also clearly two different archive versions of the post.

So why deny it was edited?

Posted by: One ball posted in 2018 ()
Date: August 10, 2020 09:50AM

Looking for a penis...
Posted by: Duck duck goose ()
Date: May 07, 2018 07:40PM

ALSO REMEMBER, MORENO HAS ONLY ONE BALL.

Well it surely can't be Lizzie posting about his one ball because she was in jail in 2018. So this is a known reoccurring thing.

Posted by: Edited 2 times by lizzie ()
Date: August 10, 2020 09:51AM

Nothing was edited Wrote:
> No one else has access to the LiZzIe name. I
> didn't make the edits because nothing was edited.
> You just keep reposting Photoshopped bullshit like
> you did with that private message.

If nothing was edited, how do you explain the white text edited tag that is present in the post?

If nothing was edited, how did two different versions get archived?

Posted by: Ask yourself these questions ()
Date: August 10, 2020 09:52AM

No. The real question is why would someone try so desperately to pretend to be Lizzie and to photoshop private messages. Then post another photoshop and try so desperately to try to pass it off as real? Why photoshop anything in the first place?

Posted by: You Photoshop ()
Date: August 10, 2020 09:53AM

Edited 2 times by lizzie Wrote:
> If nothing was edited, how do you explain the
> white text edited tag that is present in the
> post?
>
> If nothing was edited, how did two different
> versions get archived?

There is no white text edit and lol archived.. like your photoshopped private message? Oh okay. Thought so LoL.

Date: August 10, 2020 09:54AM

Nothing was edited Wrote:
> No one else has access to the LiZzIe name. I
> didn't make the edits because nothing was edited.
> You just keep reposting Photoshopped bullshit like
> you did with that private message.

Maybe the real question is do you not realize it was edited? Maybe someone has access to the lizzie name without your knowledge.

Posted by: It has to be George basl then ()
Date: August 10, 2020 09:56AM

Lol. Ah. That must be it. Because you know, I never lie. Oh wait. Yes I do LMFA0!

Posted by: Andddd scene ()
Date: August 10, 2020 09:57AM

TJ has access to my Facebook and the Liz name. Also, for the record William has a bigger dick than eesh.

Deal with it.

Posted by: Everything you post is fake ()
Date: August 10, 2020 09:59AM

Except you still edited the private message and the edits because none of that is real.
Attachments:
PositiveFittingAustralianfurseal-size_restricted.gif

Posted by: Blind man ()
Date: August 10, 2020 10:01AM

What doesn't add up is Wrote:
> Why would someone try so desperately to deny the
> post had been edited?
>
> The edited tag was changed to white text but it's
> clearly there for all to see and verify. There
> are also clearly two different archive versions of
> the post.
>
> So why deny it was edited?

This. Literally a blind person would know the post was edited because the screen reader reads the white text.

Posted by: Deceit ()
Date: August 10, 2020 10:42AM

It's a photoshop like the PM is l

Posted by: HTML inspector ()
Date: August 10, 2020 10:50AM

Deceit Wrote:
> It's a photoshop like the PM is l

Can't be, because the "edited by" tag is generated by the server and within the post made by the lizzie account.

Posted by: Won't convince me ()
Date: August 10, 2020 10:52AM

Uh huh. Once a Photoshop always a Photoshop.

Date: August 10, 2020 11:02AM

Won't convince me Wrote:
> Uh huh. Once a Photoshop always a Photoshop.

In addition to screen readers for the visually impaired, there are browser extensions/plugins that will show and highlight any text that is styled with a white color font. It's worth having because ad trackers and malware links can be hidden by white text on white background.

Of course nearly every browser has an option to "view page source", which is what I did. In Chrome for Windows, just press Control and the letter u simultaneously, right click and choose the view page source. In Firefox, right click and choose the View Page Source menu.

Whoever accessed the lizzie account and edited the post simply set a font color tag at the end in an attempt to disguise the fact the post had been edited.

Posted by: Not buying it ()
Date: August 10, 2020 11:04AM

Again, I don't believe you because you photoshopped that other message. So it's not hard to believe that you did it here too.

I don't use a computer on here so I cannot verify your claims. Besides it still doesn't make sense that someone would edit then reedit the post again.

Posted by: None of it is real ()
Date: August 10, 2020 11:11AM

Don't photoshop stuff if you want people to believe your claims. You still can't answer as to why you did that and you want me to believe you didn't photoshop that other thing? Nah.

Date: August 10, 2020 11:16AM

Not buying it Wrote:
> Again, I don't believe you because you
> photoshopped that other message. So it's not hard
> to believe that you did it here too.
>
> I don't use a computer on here so I cannot verify
> your claims. Besides it still doesn't make sense
> that someone would edit then reedit the post
> again.

I'm not sure about any "other message" or how anyone could post here without a computer. In any case both versions of the post were archived on at least a couple of the archive sites. Nothing much of anything makes sense here, but that is the entertainment value of it.

Posted by: GOTCHA ()
Date: August 10, 2020 11:18AM

FFS Miz, who do you think you're fooling with your white fonts?

Posted by: Do you know what a tablet is? ()
Date: August 10, 2020 11:21AM

Lol you don't know how someone can post here without a computer?

Have you ever heard of a smartphone?

Posted by: There's no white font ()
Date: August 10, 2020 11:22AM

GOTCHA Wrote:
> FFS Miz, who do you think you're fooling with your
> white fonts?

I'm clearly fooling you if you think I'm miz.

Besides, I'm not the one photshopping things..

Date: August 10, 2020 11:29AM

Do you know what a tablet is? Wrote:
> Lol you don't know how someone can post here
> without a computer?
>
> Have you ever heard of a smartphone?

It's a matter of semantics: I consider desktops, laptops, servers, tablets, smartphones, Internet TVs, set-top boxes, and the like to all be computers. Smartphone browsers have similar capability.

Posted by: I've got all day ()
Date: August 10, 2020 11:30AM

Yeah. Right. Anyway, not going to believe it because I've seen evidence of the photoshopped private message. Until someone can give me an explanation as to why that was made then maybe I'll look into this edit thing. Until then the edit isn't real just like the PM isn't.

Posted by: Have fun ()
Date: August 10, 2020 11:38AM

I'm off for now.
Attachments:
received_2700559160215608.png

Posted by: Monique can we be friends? ()
Date: August 10, 2020 03:33PM

I'm sorry I put you in jail but when I heard you swallowed TJ's but I couldn't let it happen again. If I can't have you no one can!

Sincerely,
William

Posted by: LOL @ Photoshop ()
Date: August 10, 2020 04:56PM

HTML inspector Wrote:
> Won't convince me Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Uh huh. Once a Photoshop always a Photoshop.
>
> In addition to screen readers for the visually
> impaired, there are browser extensions/plugins
> that will show and highlight any text that is
> styled with a white color font. It's worth having
> because ad trackers and malware links can be
> hidden by white text on white background.
>
> Of course nearly every browser has an option to
> "view page source", which is what I did. In
> Chrome for Windows, just press Control and the
> letter u simultaneously, right click and choose
> the view page source. In Firefox, right click and
> choose the View Page Source menu.
>
> Whoever accessed the lizzie account and edited the
> post simply set a font color tag at the end in an
> attempt to disguise the fact the post had been
> edited.

Reply is "Photoshopped" below:

You are not the only one who has noticed the "stealthy" edits and I for one find the denials that they exist to be incredibly amusing. But you are being trolled. For the sake of argument lets assume you are talking to Monique, and you need to understand a few things about her:

1. Monique Wells is not smart, and she has limited ability to think rationally. Monique's IQ is probably around 88, on the low end of average on the bell curve. In fact the entire lot of them (including the layers) couldn't pass a Mensa test together as a group effort even if given a week to do so and unfettered access to libraries and the Internet. Spending multiple years in prison locked up with other dimwitted lowlifes almost always results in diminished mental capacity.

2. Monique Wells is a liar. She has a track record of lying to anyone and everyone. She lies to her enemies, she lies to her friends/allies/accomplices, she lies to her family, she lies to the police, she lies to judges and juries, even under oath.

3. Monique Wells has absolutely zero loyalty, to anyone. Monique could not care less about Miz, eesh, peep, her family, or the lesbian lover she is alleged to have. On the other hand she is extremely vindictive and has a history of luring people to let their guard down and then using any information gained from their trust against them.

Getting a grasp of those basics may help to understand what is going on. Monique is lying rather badly and she no doubt has some devious purpose in her madness, but it may or may not matter in the long run. Obviously anyone can view the auto-generated text (with the font color changed to white) which notes the post was edited 2 times by the lizzie account. Since Monique was incarcerated, the lizzie account has made five posts and at least 2 of those have been edited multiple times.

There has been much debate about what person or persons have control of the lizzie account, why there have been so few posts, why the posts are being edited, and why the font color is being changed to make the editing less obvious. No one knows for sure, but one theory is that Monique may be subject to some sort of legal restriction from posting on this site, perhaps as terms of the mental health portion of her probation terms. Inevitably, time will tell.

If the lizzie poster is not Monique but someone like TJ or Moreno, the calculus really doesn't change much. What the lizzie poster -- Monique or whoever -- may not be accounting for are the numerous sites on the Internet which do nothing but suck up and archive content from other sites any time a change is made or on demand. Some of these are accessible only to the Intelligence Community and Law Enforcement, some require paid accounts, and a couple are free. Thus changing the text of a post does not eliminate previous archived versions, and the mere existence of multiple different archived versions of a page is ipso facto proof that the posts have been changed.

But again, just about any browser on any device can view the source of a web page or change the browser's display color settings. For that matter simply selecting the text will make white letters visible.

http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/read/40/2372360/2372498.html#msg-2372498
Re: MONIQUE WELLS GOT OUT OF FAIRFAX ADC
Posted by: lizzie ()
Date: November 02, 2016 05:15PM

Hi

Edited 4 time(s). Last edit at 06/02/2020 09:29PM by lizzie.

http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/read/40/3303421/3303421.html#msg-3303421
I'm really not Miz
Posted by: lizzie ()
Date: March 11, 2020 05:48PM

But Miz is the last man I had! And only man from here.

#stillwinning

Edited 9 time(s). Last edit at 04/02/2020 10:19PM by lizzie.

Posted by: the invisible man ()
Date: August 10, 2020 05:06PM

This is fun. Moreno can't see white text!

Posted by: I'm literally a genius ()
Date: August 10, 2020 06:42PM

LMFAO bitch! My fucking IQ is 136. Sorry to break it to you and the rest of the shit you said is just as wrong and retarded.

If I couldn't post on the LiZzIe name due to the law or probation then why the fuck did I post from it and post my own picture back in March?

God you people are retarded and are in fact being trolled because no one edited any posts.

Posted by: Wtf??? ()
Date: August 10, 2020 06:57PM

Where did anyone say anything about an IQ?

Posted by: Another photoshop ()
Date: August 10, 2020 06:59PM

He just edited it out.

Posted by: white text ()
Date: August 10, 2020 07:08PM

I'm literally a genius Wrote:
> LMFAO bitch! My fucking IQ is 136. Sorry to break
> it to you and the rest of the shit you said is
> just as wrong and retarded.
>
> If I couldn't post on the LiZzIe name due to the
> law or probation then why the fuck did I post from
> it and post my own picture back in March?
>
> God you people are retarded and are in fact being
> trolled because no one edited any posts.

Your just another lizzie impostor. the real lizzie can't read white text on her phone, so the real lizzie wouldn't know anyone mentioned an iq

Posted by: another person ()
Date: August 10, 2020 07:11PM

It's eesh on the lizzie name making edits that the real lizzie can't see, or could be peep or both of them

Posted by: It's peep ()
Date: August 10, 2020 07:16PM

white text Wrote:
>
> Your just another lizzie impostor. the real
> lizzie can't read white text on her phone, so the
> real lizzie wouldn't know anyone mentioned an iq

No. All you have to do is highlight it. When you highlight the LiZzIe post no white text comes up.

Hold on I'll photoshop I mean screen shot it for you.

Posted by: Edited 10 times ()
Date: August 10, 2020 07:19PM

Oh shit I see it now LMAO. I had to hit select all. Hahahahahaha

Posted by: It's eesh ()
Date: August 10, 2020 07:20PM

That is fucking hilarious. Let me go fix that.

Posted by: TJ has a huge cock ()
Date: August 10, 2020 07:22PM

There we go
Attachments:
Screenshot_2020-08-10-19-21-55.png

Posted by: Peep is a genius ()
Date: August 10, 2020 09:17PM

another person Wrote:
> It's eesh on the lizzie name making edits that the
> real lizzie can't see, or could be peep or both of
> them

He's been trolling the shit out of you guys.
Attachments:
Screenshot_2020-08-10-21-00-50.png

Posted by: FIFY ()
Date: August 10, 2020 09:28PM

Peep is a genius Wrote:
> He's been trolling the shit out of Moreno

Posted by: There's no excuse for this shit ()
Date: August 10, 2020 11:24PM

There's no reason for anyone on earth to be lonely. Jeffrey Dahmer ate mother fuckers yet he was able to attract people and have friends.

Granted he later ate them but if a freak like him can find people to hang out with then so can miZ and eesh.

Posted by: Free Tator Tots ()
Date: August 11, 2020 12:33AM

William had a friend, Chris Tator, with whom he shared a common interest in youth and they were was soul mates. But the evil Feds locked up Tator Tots just for watching and sharing kiddie porn.
Perhaps if all Fairfax Underground members would write letters to Donald Trump, he would pardon Tator Tots. Then he could move in with the Moronos as a friend of William and live happily ever after.

Posted by: Dying alone ()
Date: August 11, 2020 03:51AM

William outed Chris and once again alienated himself from the one other person who ever willingly talked to him.

So now he suffers the consequences of his actions daily by being alone and miserable.

Posted by: I don't talk to bankrupt bitches ()
Date: August 11, 2020 05:03AM

another person Wrote:
> It's eesh on the lizzie name making edits that the
> real lizzie can't see, or could be peep or both of
> them

Um, no. Basl is too poor to associate with me.

Posted by: just friends ()
Date: August 11, 2020 05:21AM

dude doesn't know how to be just friends
that's why he got his noggin knocked off the first time

Posted by: miz is a psychological liar ()
Date: August 11, 2020 09:46AM

Dying alone Wrote:
> William outed Chris and once again alienated
> himself from the one other person who ever
> willingly talked to him.
>
> So now he suffers the consequences of his actions
> daily by being alone and miserable.

he sure did and also tried to blame basl for that as well as many other things

he seems to think people didn't know about him threatening to put tator's info on here if he didn't give him the passwords to lizzie's phones

Pages: Previous12All
Current Page: 2 of 2

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.