HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Price is Right Bowels
Posted by: Brown Onion ()
Date: May 22, 2020 08:04PM

I sit here laughing. The person pretending to be Rusty is amusing. Very well done.

It’s a shame that Bob Barker, or Drew Carey who looks like he has AIDS, won’t do a IBS related episode. Bid on castor oil, Metamucil, and even bring up IBS instead of talking about spaying pets. One day without talking about snipping a dog or cats testicles. That is unpleasant, it would be better to discuss those who’s colons are hanging on by a thread instead.

A housewife or home maker, is watching Price is Right, and can learn about ulcerative colitis or 40 feet of intestines flaring up. So when her white husband comes home, she can have the sitz bath and witch hazel at the ready. Progress. This absolutely would be and probably would decrease

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Price is Right Bowels
Posted by: My Cat Onion ()
Date: May 22, 2020 08:13PM

I tried to commiserate about my elderly cats bowels including bloody diarrhea but Mr. Basl keeps using oversized images to destroy the conversation. I hope his bowels drop out of his starfish and he has to use a hand cart to carry them around.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Price is Right Bowels
Posted by: Bon Scott ()
Date: May 22, 2020 08:13PM

Out there. Tripping?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Price is Right Bowels
Posted by: Cum on down ()
Date: May 22, 2020 08:15PM

#2
Attachments:
73B34353-704B-4012-85D0-B30F869FF643.gif
0A05CEF3-BEE3-404C-A149-1805F34A3052.gif

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Price is Right Bowels
Posted by: Brown Onion ()
Date: May 22, 2020 08:16PM

My Cat Onion Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I tried to commiserate about my elderly cats
> bowels including bloody diarrhea but Mr. Basl
> keeps using oversized images to destroy the
> conversation. I hope his bowels drop out of his
> starfish and he has to use a hand cart to carry
> them around.


Is your cat named Mr. Basl? Odd name. But please tell me about your cats bowels and maybe despite not being a doctor, I can find some ways to help your cats bowels.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Price is Right Bowels
Posted by: Cat man Onion ()
Date: May 22, 2020 08:22PM

Brown Onion Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> My Cat Onion Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > I tried to commiserate about my elderly cats
> > bowels including bloody diarrhea but Mr. Basl
> > keeps using oversized images to destroy the
> > conversation. I hope his bowels drop out of
> his
> > starfish and he has to use a hand cart to carry
> > them around.
>
>
> Is your cat named Mr. Basl? Odd name. But please
> tell me about your cats bowels and maybe despite
> not being a doctor, I can find some ways to help
> your cats bowels.

Severe colitus/IBS it will take him out eventually. He gets flairups and vomits and has loose shits. Today was with blood. Unlike your sister Matilda eventually I will have the compassion to put him down. I just want to wait till there is no other choice.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Price is Right Bowels
Posted by: Boiled Onion ()
Date: May 22, 2020 08:31PM

Got beers, brownies, and ice cream cake. Take that bowels.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Price is Right Bowels
Posted by: Brown Onion is a very sick man ()
Date: May 22, 2020 08:33PM

Brown Onion Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> My Cat Onion Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > I tried to commiserate about my elderly cats
> > bowels including bloody diarrhea but Mr. Basl
> > keeps using oversized images to destroy the
> > conversation. I hope his bowels drop out of
> his
> > starfish and he has to use a hand cart to carry
> > them around.
>
>
> Is your cat named Mr. Basl? Odd name. But please
> tell me about your cats bowels and maybe despite
> not being a doctor, I can find some ways to help
> your cats bowels.

Now you are soliciting poop details from animals.

Are there no lines you won't cross in the pursuit of your perversions?


Fap away on this one if it keeps you away from your neighbors' pets.
Attachments:
catdia.gif

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Price is Right Bowels
Posted by: Rusty Craplace ()
Date: May 22, 2020 10:06PM

It’s nice Brown shows compassion. To your cat I send my best. They are great family members.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Price is Right Bowels
Posted by: Orange Hunt ()
Date: May 22, 2020 10:31PM

Who is interested in cat bowels? Full moon tonight?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Price is Right Bowels
Posted by: Booker T ()
Date: May 22, 2020 10:35PM

Everyone should be concerned with bowel health, whether human or animal.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Price is Right Bowels
Posted by: Orange Hunt ()
Date: May 22, 2020 11:05PM

Booker T Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Everyone should be concerned with bowel health,
> whether human or animal.


Cat though? Just weird

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Price is Right Bowels
Posted by: Keep yourself to yourself ()
Date: May 22, 2020 11:18PM

Booker T Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Everyone should be concerned with bowel health,
> whether human or animal.

Heaven only knows what sort of horrors Brown Onion does with the information he gets by prying into the bowel health of others.

It is prudent to avoid those who are too interested in the bowels of other people and animals.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Price is Right Bowels
Posted by: BO fan ()
Date: May 22, 2020 11:28PM

Keep yourself to yourself Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Booker T Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Everyone should be concerned with bowel health,
> > whether human or animal.
>
> Heaven only knows what sort of horrors Brown
> Onion does with the information he gets by prying
> into the bowel health of others.
>
> It is prudent to avoid those who are too
> interested in the bowels of other people and
> animals.

How are your bowels?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Price is Right Bowels
Posted by: boiled onion ()
Date: May 23, 2020 06:39AM

I am waiting for Bob Evans to open. Got to get biscuits with sausage gravy and a sunshine skillet.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Price is Right Bowels
Posted by: Endomorpheus ()
Date: May 23, 2020 07:34AM

boiled onion Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I am waiting for Bob Evans to open. Got to get
> biscuits with sausage gravy and a sunshine
> skillet.

That sounds delicious.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Price is Right Bowels
Posted by: Hamburgler ()
Date: May 23, 2020 07:47AM

I am getting two Sausage McMuffins at McDonalds

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Price is Right Bowels
Posted by: Mr Brown Underwear ()
Date: May 23, 2020 07:57AM

Crap everywhere. Frustrating.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Price is Right Bowels
Posted by: Brown Onion ()
Date: May 23, 2020 08:19AM

Looking back I remember going to see Empire Strikes Back 40 years ago this weekend. It was very exciting. I watched it last night and wonder if Chewbacca has IBS.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Price is Right Bowels
Posted by: Cheeseburglar ()
Date: May 23, 2020 08:31AM

Brown Onion Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Looking back I remember going to see Empire
> Strikes Back 40 years ago this weekend. It was
> very exciting. I watched it last night and wonder
> if Chewbacca has IBS.

I think Chewy has a cloaca since there is no penis. Not sure how it affects IBS under that digestive configuration.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Price is Right Bowels
Posted by: Rusty Craplace ()
Date: May 23, 2020 08:59AM

Interesting to think about Chewy like that. I’ve got a bad feeling as I mistakenly ate Bob Evans sausages with cereal this morning.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Price is Right Bowels
Posted by: Meeper2 ()
Date: May 23, 2020 09:21AM

Price is Right Bowels? Interesting concept albeit strange. That could be a ratings bonanza for a “shit show.”

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Price is Right Bowels
Posted by: Endomorpheus ()
Date: May 23, 2020 09:24AM

Rusty Craplace Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Interesting to think about Chewy like that. I’ve
> got a bad feeling as I mistakenly ate Bob Evans
> sausages with cereal this morning.

Sounds like you got some percolating going on. Good luck.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Price is Right Bowels
Posted by: BO TROLL SUCKS ASS ()
Date: May 23, 2020 10:37AM























































































































































































































































































































































































































































.









Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Price is Right Bowels
Posted by: boiled onion ()
Date: May 23, 2020 11:51AM

Almost lunch time. Got to head over to Taco Bell. 6 hard tacos and three steak burritos with a diet Pepsi will be good.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Price is Right Bowels
Posted by: What a shit for brains ()
Date: May 23, 2020 11:58AM

Brown Onion Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Looking back I remember going to see Empire
> Strikes Back 40 years ago this weekend. It was
> very exciting. I watched it last night and wonder
> if Chewbacca has IBS.


You can't even watch a movie without thinking about the character's bowels!


Get help

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Price is Right Bowels
Posted by: image blocking onion ()
Date: May 23, 2020 12:15PM

Good image blocking!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Price is Right Bowels
Posted by: A rose by any other name ()
Date: May 23, 2020 01:43PM

You can call it a brown onion all you want but it really looks more like a brown rose
Attachments:
bbbhhhh.gif

Options: ReplyQuote


Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
 **        **      **  **      **   *******   **     ** 
 **        **  **  **  **  **  **  **     **   **   **  
 **        **  **  **  **  **  **  **     **    ** **   
 **        **  **  **  **  **  **   ********     ***    
 **        **  **  **  **  **  **         **    ** **   
 **        **  **  **  **  **  **  **     **   **   **  
 ********   ***  ***    ***  ***    *******   **     ** 
This forum powered by Phorum.