HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Patton Oswalt
Posted by: David Thomas ()
Date: April 18, 2010 02:53AM

It was reported that Megan Mulally quit the Broadwy show she was working on because the producers of show refused to fire Patton Oswalt. Mullally claimed that Oswalt was not skilled enough to take on the role in the show. But Ms. Mullally might have been throwing Oswalt under the bus so she could head back to La-La land to take a part in a tv show. That wasn't nice thing to do Ms. Mullally. And I thought that "I can't believe it's not butter" commercial sucked! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vbLuE3K8Lxg Wonder if she submarined Fabio out of a job!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Patton Oswalt
Posted by: 496 ()
Date: April 18, 2010 03:19PM

I had no idea there was a Broadway show in Fairfax.

Posted by: what ()
Date: April 18, 2010 03:27PM

what does this incoherent ramble-fest have to do with Fairfax County?

Oswalt was born in Loudon County and lives in California. Also FYI "Broadway" is in New York, which is also not in Fairfax County.

Also who is Megan Moolally?

Posted by: j ()
Date: April 18, 2010 08:35PM

haters: patton threads are relevant to our interests. sorry if they don't meet your dickface redneck criteria of homogeneous boring racist strip mall high school bullshit.

Posted by: david thomas ()
Date: April 19, 2010 04:11AM

Patton Oswalt was once king of the prom at ASShburn High School. He later worked at the Reston Zoo and cleaned up the sh8t. He also appeared on the Mike O'meara. I'm not sure is that a good or bad thing?

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.