HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
What if Virginia flips for Trump in 2020?
Posted by: Never say never ()
Date: May 21, 2020 09:42PM

It would be unlikely, but not out of the realm of possibility. Even in Northern VA, people are very mad at Democrats because they are shutting down their business with Government overreach. Out of spite they may vote Trump or not at all in the 2020 election. Obviously he will win the Shenandoah Valley and SW Virginia, parts of the Northern neck, Southside, and Culpeper Co. He won't win Richmond or Charlottesville. The determining factor is libs in NOVA turning on their own party because they are sick of dictatorship.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: What if Virginia flips for Trump in 2020?
Posted by: sureolll ()
Date: May 21, 2020 10:00PM

possible DC and California flip for Trump too. What is your point? Nervous?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: What if Virginia flips for Trump in 2020?
Posted by: Shoe In Guy ()
Date: May 21, 2020 10:05PM

Fox News says the economy is the best in world history.

Trump can't lose.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: What if Virginia flips for Trump in 2020?
Posted by: Thanks trump ()
Date: May 21, 2020 10:05PM

Never say never Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> It would be unlikely, but not out of the realm of
> possibility. Even in Northern VA, people are very
> mad at Democrats because they are shutting down
> their business with Government overreach. Out of
> spite they may vote Trump or not at all in the
> 2020 election. Obviously he will win the
> Shenandoah Valley and SW Virginia, parts of the
> Northern neck, Southside, and Culpeper Co. He
> won't win Richmond or Charlottesville. The
> determining factor is libs in NOVA turning on
> their own party because they are sick of
> dictatorship.


We have learned from Wisconsin and all those pro trump areas will have just one voting machine

And no absentee ballots

You asked for it you got it

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: What if Virginia flips for Trump in 2020?
Posted by: Republicans flipped VA Tuesday ()
Date: May 22, 2020 05:03PM

Never say never Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> It would be unlikely, but not out of the realm of
> possibility. Even in Northern VA, people are very
> mad at Democrats because they are shutting down
> their business with Government overreach. Out of
> spite they may vote Trump or not at all in the
> 2020 election. Obviously he will win the
> Shenandoah Valley and SW Virginia, parts of the
> Northern neck, Southside, and Culpeper Co. He
> won't win Richmond or Charlottesville. The
> determining factor is libs in NOVA turning on
> their own party because they are sick of
> dictatorship.

It's not that far off. Whats intersting is this past Tuesdays elections had high voter turn out, and lots of Democrats voted. Yet Republicans still flipped several seats in local Virginia elections. This could reflect the outcome of the November elections.

Options: ReplyQuote


Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
 ********  **    **  **         **     **  ********  
    **     ***   **  **    **   ***   ***  **     ** 
    **     ****  **  **    **   **** ****  **     ** 
    **     ** ** **  **    **   ** *** **  ********  
    **     **  ****  *********  **     **  **        
    **     **   ***        **   **     **  **        
    **     **    **        **   **     **  **        
This forum powered by Phorum.