HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
spit to deputy right inside his mouth. lovely
Posted by: joetheblow ()
Date: April 16, 2010 10:05PM

A well-aimed stream of saliva has a Spotsylvania County woman facing two years in prison.

A county jury recommended that sentence yesterday after convicting 30-year-old Tamara Garcia of a felony for spitting into the mouth of Sheriff's 1st Sgt. Kevin Walsh.

Garcia was convicted of assault and battery on a police officer. She will be formally sentenced July 22 by Judge J. Howe Brown.

According to testimony, the assault occurred Aug. 14 after Walsh was nearly run off the road by a driver on Courthouse Road.

Walsh pulled the vehicle over in a Wawa shortly after 2 a.m., and Garcia was the driver. She had a blood-alcohol content of .14.

Prosecutor Amy Harper said Garcia was flirtatious initially as she tried to talk Walsh out of giving her a ticket.

When she realized that was failing, she unleashed a stream of profanity that the jury heard on tape yesterday.

Walsh said Garcia was looking right at him when she lunged and intentionally spit at him. Walsh's mouth was open and the spit went inside his mouth.

Walsh testified that he was extremely concerned about the possibility of being infected with an illness or of infecting his family.

"I've been in physical altercations, and I've had plenty of people yelling and screaming at me," Walsh said. "But this was the most nerve-racking."

Garcia, who pleaded guilty to driving while intoxicated, expressed remorse for her behavior that night. But she said she didn't mean to spit in Walsh's mouth.

Garcia said she was driving her friend's car that night because her friend was even more intoxicated than she was.

The felony charge carries a minimum sentence of six months, which is what defense attorney Brenda Mallinak requested.

Judge Brown can reduce the jury's recommendation of two years, but he cannot increase it.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: spit to deputy right inside his mouth. lovely
Posted by: robonscanner ()
Date: April 16, 2010 10:09PM

where did she learn to do those spits of mass infection?

Thats is incredible. I wonder if cops will start using face shields.?

Posted by: bloody blisters ()
Date: April 16, 2010 10:12PM

spitting on a police officer is assault.

Posted by: Mr. Misery ()
Date: April 16, 2010 11:59PM

bloody blisters Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> spitting on a police officer is assault.

that's bullshit. It's ridiculous what is considered "assault". This is more about a pig cop getting his authority challenged. He was in no danger. What is this guy, the world's biggest pussy? I hate cops and their bullshit power-trips. Nobody was hurt. This is about the police losing face. Police worry a lot about that. I don't revere or respect a cop anymore than I do the guy working the counter at Dunkin' Donuts. Anybody who does is a dipshit.

Posted by: jah ()
Date: April 17, 2010 12:25AM

Ok let me spit in your mouth.

Posted by: Tigerstyle ()
Date: April 17, 2010 12:32AM

Really jah? You'd go to JAIL for 2 years (6 months minimum sentence!) for spitting in Mr Misery's mouth and feel like justice has been served?

That's some stupid shit, you know tons of angry beaners and meth fiend bitches spit on cops every day when they get arrested without getting charged with assault- this guy is really just "the world's biggest pussy."

Posted by: eesh ()
Date: April 17, 2010 12:41AM

That's some great spitting skills she's got.

Posted by: Gravis ()
Date: April 17, 2010 06:37AM

she's lucky the cop didnt just shoot her in "self-defense"

"the wisdom of the wise will perish, the intelligence of the intelligent will vanish."095042938540

Posted by: Retired ()
Date: April 17, 2010 08:53AM

I am a retired cop. If anyone spit in my mouth, no one would never find the body. In addition, based on Mr. Misery's comments, I wish he had spit in my mouth when I was on the force. As a matter of fact, I will come out of retirement just for him, but he is like so many other pussies I ran a cross during my career. Fuck you.

Posted by: Taylor ()
Date: April 17, 2010 10:46AM

For all you retards too dumb to understand, you can become infected by MULTIPLE things that you REALLY don't want to have, simply by coming into contact with saliva. Hepatitis, herpes, even AIDS (providing both the spitter and the spittee have cuts or abraisons in their mouths). So all of you big "macho" posters who think that the Deputy was a "pu$$y" for being upset, are only showcasing your ignorance. Not to mention the fact that if I came down to where ever YOU work and spit inside YOUR open mouth, I'm sure you'd have a heart-attack. Add to that the fact that the Bitch was most TWICE the legal limit for DUI.

So, bottom line is that a Deputy who was run off the road by an extremely intoxicated driver pulled her over (to keep any of YOU dumb-asses from dying in a collision), the driver of the vehicle spit on him causing him to have to go through testing for communicable diseases and worry about passing them along to his wife and children, and you all see nothing wrong with that? In fact, some of you 'tards ACTUALLY blame the Deputy for making "too big a deal" out of things? And then you defend the drunk driver who could just as easily killed a loved one of YOURS? Geeeeee-zus, you all are stupid fuckers. You all are the same people that piss and whine when you see footage of a Cop tasering a suspect and think the Cop should be given a life sentence for that, but think that an Officer is a Pu$$y if someone assaults them.

How about this? We will pass a new law making it ok to spit on a member of law enforcement and we WON'T consider it assault, but in return, we ALSO won't consider WHATEVER the Law-man does back to you in retalliation to be assault either. Sound fair? I know it sounds fair to me.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 04/17/2010 10:49AM by Taylor.

Posted by: Piggy ()
Date: April 17, 2010 10:56AM

Kudos to the deputy for using restraint for not beating the shit out this bitch who was driving intoxicated. I am with Retired on this one. All the police haters are nothing but big fucking pussies when it comes to confrontation with the police. I sure wish the police haters would put their money where their mouth is and actually try to fight the police.

Posted by: To retired ()
Date: April 17, 2010 12:03PM

you cops think you are tough shit but you really are the biggest pussies out there. rather then man up one on one you will use 8 of your coworkers and whatever weapons you have to take down anyone who challenges your mighty authority. you talk tough but you hide behind the badge like a little bitch and anyone who challenges that authority is charged with things like assaulting an officer. they day i see a cop agree to go one on one with someone w/no weapons and on repercussions after the cop gets his ass kicking is the day i'll change my mind but until then you are nothing but authority abusing pussies.

Posted by: localpd ()
Date: April 17, 2010 12:34PM

To retired Wrote:
> you cops think you are tough shit but you really
> are the biggest pussies out there. rather then
> man up one on one you will use 8 of your coworkers
> and whatever weapons you have to take down anyone
> who challenges your mighty authority. you talk
> tough but you hide behind the badge like a little
> bitch and anyone who challenges that authority is
> charged with things like assaulting an officer.
> they day i see a cop agree to go one on one with
> someone w/no weapons and on repercussions after
> the cop gets his ass kicking is the day i'll
> change my mind but until then you are nothing but
> authority abusing pussies.

We're not paid to fight fair. We don't get paid every day to show up to work to "go one on one" with anyone. It's a job, not a personal pride thing. You may think you're tough and you can win every fight you're in... but when you're a cop, you have to do it every day you work, for 25+ years without ever losing. I'll go one on one with someone any day of the week, but you can be rest assured that I will do what it takes to win, and I'll be the one going home in the same condition I arrived in. If you have the huevos to fight a cop, then you're going to be a popular man in the shower of your local jail.

Posted by: To retired ()
Date: April 17, 2010 01:06PM

you cant fight the police and win. not that i disagree with that because if you could society would have major problems really fast. but all these bitch cops saying bring it on act like they are tough shit when if/when you do bring it they have 8 guys pounce on you and plus whatever other chemicals and weapons they choose to use. if you are going to say 'bring it on' then stand one on one and fight like a man and dont have felony assault charges filed when you get knocked the fuck out. but to say i'm a tough guy bring that to me then have 8 of your boys there doesnt make you tough it makes you a pussy

Posted by: fuck the police ()
Date: April 17, 2010 01:10PM

I Love these tough guy cops who come on here crying about crap and still talking shit!

Posted by: steve ()
Date: April 17, 2010 02:48PM

I don't agree on the spit been fair. I do work in construction and we wear eye protection, hard hat and gloves. The trade risks put inanimate ofjects on your eye and other body parts. This is not a good analogy but.
The beach is drunk. She should be charge for been intoxicated and also driving while intoxicated. If you have a police officer go infront of the bitch, open his mouth wide open with a sign in his fore head that says; spit inside my mouth. What can you do? Is like wearing a thong on a desert island with 20 horny guys. That won't be rape. That will be collateral situation. Cops should be fully train and wear protection gear. Next, we will have cops bitching about mold, polen, mud, snow even rain and smoke cars exhaust. If the county does not provide you with hard hats, full face mask, flashlights. You can buy your own or get a safer job.
Next time keep your mouth shut. Just like she had the right to remained silent = you had the right to keep your mouth shut.
Dont wear a bikini during gay pride if you dont want to get lucky.

Date: April 17, 2010 04:43PM

localpd Wrote:
> We're not paid to fight fair. We don't get paid
> every day to show up to work to "go one on one"
> with anyone. It's a job, not a personal pride
> thing.

Exactly, it's a job. But you fuckers DO act like you INVENTED the law anytime your authority is questioned...you ABSOLUTELY take it as a personal pride thing...and it's because you have the illusion of authority. I'm a free thinker...I don't automatically look at a cop and say "yessir, this man deserves my respect and admiration...there goes one of Fairfax's Finest" like some of you...I give you the same as I would give any schmuck working any schmuck job...because, like you said, it's a JOB. Just like there are bad mechanics, there are bad cops...the difference is, you get to hide behind your badge anytime anything questionable or unscrupulous happens on your watch. And you definitely get to use your illusion of authority whenever someone talks back to you. It's not illegal to talk back to a cop, but don't try to tell me that if someone does talk back to you, you haven't gone, "okay, buddy, I was gonna let you off with a warning, but now..." You all do that. Admit it...you allow for little abuses of authority like that all the time.

Unearned respect. You cops live for it.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/17/2010 04:44PM by Mr. Misery.

Posted by: Sweeney Todd ()
Date: April 17, 2010 06:23PM

You Sticker-Checkers with your Associates Degrees, hyper-inflated egos and mustaches should spend less time perusing a discussion forum and more time on the firing range learning how to put steel-on-target instead of steel-on-innocent civilians.

I think Fairfax County has a much-too-large law enforcement budget. You can't drive from one end of the county to the other without seeing speed traps, sticker-checking operations, etc. God forbid you get a noise complaint from a neighbor. You'll have 10 SWAT member swarms your house. Our police force has become a paramilitary force.

However, if somebody spits on your sandwich then they deserve to spend the next 3 months in the intensive care unit at INOVA. That shit's personal, Jack.

Posted by: ditto ()
Date: April 17, 2010 06:35PM

Hey Piggy and Retired, on the Internet you come across as nothing more than macho rednecks with big mouths. Why don't you STFU. If you're cruising for police cock, there's much better places to look than this forum.

Can't give up your powertrip on the Internet eh? Why don't you go beat up your wives or gay lovers for some relief.

Posted by: ThePackLeader ()
Date: April 17, 2010 07:43PM

If someone spit in my mouth, I'd deliver a beatdown so bad that it'd make the RK "incident" look like a pillow fight.

==================================================================================================
"And if any women or children get their legs torn off, or faces caved in, well, it's tough shit for them." -2LT. Bert Stiles, 505th, 339th (On Berlin Bombardier Mission, 1944).

Posted by: Retired ()
Date: April 18, 2010 10:38AM

Dealth with maggots like you guys most of my life. Have no intention of taking any shit from you or anyone else. Not macho or braggin....just the way it is.

Most of you guys are "wanna be" cops anyway that didn't have the balls to be a cop, so you run around in cyberspace busting on them. I am proud to say I beat the shit outta of most assholes with attitudes like yours. Whats even funnier, is I got away with it. Retired about 10 years ago and most of you maggots are now paying my persion. Aint America great......fuck you.

Posted by: Do u feel lucky, punk? ()
Date: April 18, 2010 10:50AM

Retired Wrote:
> Dealth with maggots like you guys most of my life.
> Have no intention of taking any shit from you or
> anyone else. Not macho or braggin....just the way
> it is.
>
> Most of you guys are "wanna be" cops anyway that
> didn't have the balls to be a cop, so you run
> around in cyberspace busting on them. I am proud
> to say I beat the shit outta of most assholes with
> attitudes like yours. Whats even funnier, is I got
> away with it. Retired about 10 years ago and most
> of you maggots are now paying my persion. Aint
> America great......fuck you.

Whatever, Dirty Harry!

Attachments:
6a00d8341c94c853ef01116855aea2970c-800wi.jpg

Posted by: Highlander ()
Date: April 18, 2010 11:22AM

ditto Wrote:
> Hey Piggy and Retired, on the Internet you come
> across as nothing more than macho rednecks with
> big mouths. Why don't you STFU. If you're cruising
> for police cock, there's much better places to
> look than this forum.
>
> Can't give up your powertrip on the Internet eh?
> Why don't you go beat up your wives or gay lovers
> for some relief.

Says the fucking idiot behind a keyboard...

I wonder if any of you dumbshits ever think before you post.

Date: April 18, 2010 03:38PM

Mr. Misery Wrote:

>
> Exactly, it's a job. But you fuckers act like
> you INVENTED the law anytime your authority is
> questioned...you ABSOLUTELY take it as a personal
> pride thing...and it's because you have the
> illusion of authority. I'm a free thinker...I
> don't automatically look at a cop and say "yessir,
> this man deserves my respect and
> admiration...there goes one of Fairfax's Finest"
> like some of you...I give you the same as I would
> give any schmuck working any schmuck
> job...because, like you said, it's a JOB. Just
> like there are bad mechanics, there are bad
> cops...the difference is, you get to hide behind
> your badge anytime anything questionable or
> unscrupulous happens on your watch. And you
> definitely get to use your illusion of authority
> whenever someone talks back to you. It's not
> illegal to talk back to a cop, but don't try to
> tell me that if someone does talk back to you, you
> haven't gone, "okay, buddy, I was gonna let you
> off with a warning, but now..." You all do that.
> Admit it...you allow for little abuses of
> authority like that all the time.
>
> Unearned respect. You cops live for it.

Here's the difference, try and keep up. The mechanic isn't risking his fucking LIFE to work on your car. The guy that hands you your Big-Mac isn't potentially looking at never seeing his family again in order to hand it to you, and a "shmuck" working a "shmuck" job probably isn't worried about suffering a crippling injury, death, or even worse, having to KILL another human whether he wants to or not.

What a retarded "free thinker" like you, don't seem to understand is that Police are owed our respect for performing a tough, dangerous, often debilitating job for little pay and even less support from the "good citizens" like you that they're trying to protect in the first place. Whether or not you LIKE the fact that Police Officers have AUTHORITY, the fact is that they STILL DO, regardless of how that sits with you.

A substitute teacher knows instinctivly that the minute he/she loses control over the class, all is lost. In the same way, a Police Officer MUST keep control over the situation on the street. If Police started letting every fuck-off (like you) talk back to them, spit on them, berate them, ignore them, and refuse to follow their commands, we would quickly devolve into anarchy. Do you HONESTLY think that following an Officer's commands should be "optional"? That speaking respectfully to someone who has the STATE SANCTIONED POWER TO KILL YOU is "too much to ask"? Cops take the issue of respecting their GOVERNMENT BESTOWED authority VERY SERIOUSLY, because once you lose respect the on the street, that's your ass. And if you think that their AUTHORITY is an "illusion", then it's YOU that's deluded. Their authority is VERY real, and if you choose to ignore it, you MIGHT not be coming home again.

And to your "brilliant" point about not having to respect the Officer because he's just a "guy" with a "shmuck" job, the fact of the matter is that WHETHER OR NOT you respect the man, you WILL respect the BADGE, or you will face the consequences. If an Officer is facing the choice between letting you act like a disrespectful jack-ass and losing their control over the situation (both current and future situations), or delivering a beat-down to you like it came from the All-Mighty hand of God himself, YOU , my friend, are getting a beat-down.

So, again, you fucking tool, if you don't respect the MAN, can you at least respect the GUN? Can you respect the fact that we, as a society, PAY HIM to "deal" with stupid fuckers like you? Personally, I hope that you continue your ill-concieved campaign of disrespecting Police Officers, I hope to soon read about your latest ass-kicking in the local newspaper.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 04/18/2010 03:44PM by Taylor.

Posted by: crybaby ()
Date: April 18, 2010 03:44PM

Taylor Wrote:
> Mr. Misery Wrote:
>
> >
> > Exactly, it's a job. But you fuckers act like
> > you INVENTED the law anytime your authority is
> > questioned...you ABSOLUTELY take it as a
> personal
> > pride thing...and it's because you have the
> > illusion of authority. I'm a free thinker...I
> > don't automatically look at a cop and say
> "yessir,
> > this man deserves my respect and
> > admiration...there goes one of Fairfax's
> Finest"
> > like some of you...I give you the same as I
> would
> > give any schmuck working any schmuck
> > job...because, like you said, it's a JOB. Just
> > like there are bad mechanics, there are bad
> > cops...the difference is, you get to hide
> behind
> > your badge anytime anything questionable or
> > unscrupulous happens on your watch. And you
> > definitely get to use your illusion of
> authority
> > whenever someone talks back to you. It's not
> > illegal to talk back to a cop, but don't try to
> > tell me that if someone does talk back to you,
> you
> > haven't gone, "okay, buddy, I was gonna let you
> > off with a warning, but now..." You all do
> that.
> > Admit it...you allow for little abuses of
> > authority like that all the time.
> >
> > Unearned respect. You cops live for it.
>
>
>
> Here's the difference, try and keep up. The
> mechanic isn't risking his fucking LIFE to work on
> your car. The guy that hands you your Big-Mac
> isn't potentially looking at never seeing his
> family again in order to hand it to you, and a
> "shmuck" working a "shmuck" job probably isn't
> worried about suffering a crippling injury, death,
> or even worse, having to KILL another human
> whether he wants to or not.
>
> What a retarded "free thinker" like you, don't
> seem to understand is that Police are owed our
> respect for performing a tough, dangerous, often
> debilitating job for little pay and even less
> support from the "good citizens" like you that
> they're trying to protect in the first place.
> Whether or not you LIKE the fact that Police
> Officers have AUTHORITY, the fact is that they
> STILL DO, regardless of how that sits with you.
>
> A substitute teacher knows instinctivly that the
> minute he/she loses control over the class, all is
> lost. In the same way, a Police Officer MUST keep
> control over the situation on the street. If
> Police started letting every fuck-off (like you)
> talk back to them, spit on them, berate them,
> ignore them, refuse to follow their commands, we
> would quickly devolve into anarchy. Do you
> HONESTLY think that following an Officers commands
> should be "optional"? That speaking respectfully
> to someone who has the STATE SANCTIONED POWER TO
> KILL YOU is "too much to ask"?Cops take the issue
> of respecting their authority VERY SERIOUSLY,
> because once you lose respect the on the street,
> that's your ass. And if you think that their
> AUTHORITY is an "illusion", then it's YOU that's
> deluded. Their authority is VERY real, and if you
> choose to ignore it, you MIGHT not be coming home
> again.
>
> And to your "brilliant" point about not having to
> respect the Officer because he's just a "guy" with
> a "shmuck" job, the fact of the matter is that
> WHETHER OR NOT you respect the man, you WILL
> respect the BADGE, or you will face the
> consequences. If an Officer is facing the choice
> between letting you act like a disrespectful
> jack-ass and losing their control over the
> situation (both current and future situations), or
> delivering a beat-down to you like it came from
> the All-Mighty hand of God himself, YOU , my
> friend, are getting a beat-down.
>
> So, again, you fucking tool, if you don't respect
> the MAN, can you at least respect the GUN? Can you
> respect the fact that we, as a society, PAY HIM to
> "deal" with stupid fuckers like you? Personally, I
> hope that you continue your ill-concieved campaign
> of disrespecting Police Officers, I hope to soon
> read about your latest ass-kicking in the local
> newspaper.
Attachments:

Date: April 18, 2010 04:06PM

Does the "so easy a mokey could do it" effort of posting a picture instead of actually straining your brain to come up with an intelligent response, somehow make you feel like you're getting in some "valuable points"?

From where I'm sitting it just makes you look like a lazy ass-wipe who can't compete in the mental department so instead he's reduced to posting pictures to make up for his lack of mental agility or ability to express any cogent thought.

Go on, post another picture. I mean really, what other option do you have?

Posted by: crybaby ()
Date: April 18, 2010 04:07PM

Taylor Wrote:
> Does the "so easy a mokey could do it" effort of
> posting a picture instead of actually straining
> your brain to come up with an intelligent
> response, somehow make you feel like you're
> getting in some "valuable points"?
>
> From where I'm sitting it just makes you look like
> a lazy ass-wipe who can't compete in the mental
> department so instead he's reduced to posting
> pictures to make up for his lack of mental agility
> or ability to express any cogent thought.
>
> Go on, post another picture. I mean really, what
> other option do you have?
Attachments:

Posted by: daryl Gates ()
Date: April 18, 2010 05:39PM

come on, quit posting that stupid pictue, moms calling you for dinner..

Date: April 18, 2010 06:55PM

Well, to be fair to him, it's all he's got. I know it's hard, but we should try to encourage the mentally handicapped to become involved in debate, even if that's all he has to offer.

Date: April 18, 2010 07:28PM

Taylor Wrote:
> Mr. Misery Wrote:
>
> >
> > Exactly, it's a job. But you fuckers act like
> > you INVENTED the law anytime your authority is
> > questioned...you ABSOLUTELY take it as a
> personal
> > pride thing...and it's because you have the
> > illusion of authority. I'm a free thinker...I
> > don't automatically look at a cop and say
> "yessir,
> > this man deserves my respect and
> > admiration...there goes one of Fairfax's
> Finest"
> > like some of you...I give you the same as I
> would
> > give any schmuck working any schmuck
> > job...because, like you said, it's a JOB. Just
> > like there are bad mechanics, there are bad
> > cops...the difference is, you get to hide
> behind
> > your badge anytime anything questionable or
> > unscrupulous happens on your watch. And you
> > definitely get to use your illusion of
> authority
> > whenever someone talks back to you. It's not
> > illegal to talk back to a cop, but don't try to
> > tell me that if someone does talk back to you,
> you
> > haven't gone, "okay, buddy, I was gonna let you
> > off with a warning, but now..." You all do
> that.
> > Admit it...you allow for little abuses of
> > authority like that all the time.
> >
> > Unearned respect. You cops live for it.
>
>
>
> Here's the difference, try and keep up. The
> mechanic isn't risking his fucking LIFE to work on
> your car. The guy that hands you your Big-Mac
> isn't potentially looking at never seeing his
> family again in order to hand it to you, and a
> "shmuck" working a "shmuck" job probably isn't
> worried about suffering a crippling injury, death,
> or even worse, having to KILL another human
> whether he wants to or not.
>
> What a retarded "free thinker" like you, don't
> seem to understand is that Police are owed our
> respect for performing a tough, dangerous, often
> debilitating job for little pay and even less
> support from the "good citizens" like you that
> they're trying to protect in the first place.
> Whether or not you LIKE the fact that Police
> Officers have AUTHORITY, the fact is that they
> STILL DO, regardless of how that sits with you.
>
> A substitute teacher knows instinctivly that the
> minute he/she loses control over the class, all is
> lost. In the same way, a Police Officer MUST keep
> control over the situation on the street. If
> Police started letting every fuck-off (like you)
> talk back to them, spit on them, berate them,
> ignore them, and refuse to follow their commands,
> we would quickly devolve into anarchy. Do you
> HONESTLY think that following an Officer's
> commands should be "optional"? That speaking
> respectfully to someone who has the STATE
> SANCTIONED POWER TO KILL YOU is "too much to ask"?
> Cops take the issue of respecting their GOVERNMENT
> BESTOWED authority VERY SERIOUSLY, because once
> you lose respect the on the street, that's your
> ass. And if you think that their AUTHORITY is an
> "illusion", then it's YOU that's deluded. Their
> authority is VERY real, and if you choose to
> ignore it, you MIGHT not be coming home again.
>
> And to your "brilliant" point about not having to
> respect the Officer because he's just a "guy" with
> a "shmuck" job, the fact of the matter is that
> WHETHER OR NOT you respect the man, you WILL
> respect the BADGE, or you will face the
> consequences. If an Officer is facing the choice
> between letting you act like a disrespectful
> jack-ass and losing their control over the
> situation (both current and future situations), or
> delivering a beat-down to you like it came from
> the All-Mighty hand of God himself, YOU , my
> friend, are getting a beat-down.
>
> So, again, you fucking tool, if you don't respect
> the MAN, can you at least respect the GUN? Can you
> respect the fact that we, as a society, PAY HIM to
> "deal" with stupid fuckers like you? Personally, I
> hope that you continue your ill-concieved campaign
> of disrespecting Police Officers, I hope to soon
> read about your latest ass-kicking in the local
> newspaper.

let me guess...you voted for McCain/Palin.

Date: April 18, 2010 07:36PM

Only a Douche-bag like you would try to tie respecting men and women of Law Enforcement with a politcal ideology. I guess then that by your reasoning Obama supporters DON'T believe in respecting our Law Enforcement agencies? Do you also spit on the graves of soldiers recently buried after losing their lives in Iraq?

Date: April 18, 2010 07:37PM

Date: April 18, 2010 07:39PM

only a douchebag like you would deny that the police are used as a political tool against 'undesirables'. Keep the neighborhood, brother. Amirite?

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.