HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Son addicted to CS: GO
Posted by: UltraRight ()
Date: April 20, 2020 05:05PM

Son is playing all-day long CS: GO, I told him to stop playing it, but all in vain. The husband said that he will try to make an agreement with him, he will play with him for 2 hours with him and after that, he has to do homework or other things. If I say him to stop playing, he can go to a friend of him, if I tell him to go to the room, he will play from Cellphone and he will always find what to do. There is too much violence in that thing.
P.S: He said that he is boosting accounts and make money with that. What money can you make playing games? He is an amateur but not a pro.
Proud of him that he tries to do money.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/20/2020 05:08PM by UltraRight.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Son addicted to CS: GO
Posted by: Fuck off lady ()
Date: April 20, 2020 05:07PM

It's better than him killing you

Posted by: UltraRight ()
Date: April 20, 2020 05:10PM

He won't do that. He shows me his love, sometimes.

Posted by: Please fuck off ()
Date: April 20, 2020 05:12PM

Many family members are killing each other due to quarantine stress. Just leave him be. It's for the best. Homework is not important. Staying alive is. Don't cause conflict.

Posted by: Vaneaska ()
Date: April 20, 2020 05:47PM

My son is a gaming addict too. I actually don't know what to do with him, he even started spending money on that game, and it's very serious. He has recently stole some money from my card and ordered a cs go rank boost from csgo-boosters.com. I was lucky that this service is really cheap. However, I think that this addiction must be cured. I am going to bring him to a psychologist, it's going out of control!!

Posted by: WXXDE ()
Date: April 20, 2020 06:25PM

Vaneaska Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> My son is a gaming addict too. I actually don't
> know what to do with him, he even started spending
> money on that game, and it's very serious. He has
> recently stole some money from my card and ordered
> a cs go rank boost from href="https://csgo-boosters.com">csgo-boosters.com
>
. I was lucky that this service is really
> cheap. However, I think that this addiction must
> be cured. I am going to bring him to a
> psychologist, it's going out of control!!

I have four grandkids, and 2 step grandkids. My four grandkids occasionally play video games but it's not a big deal for them. My two step grandkids play them constantly. The difference is, the stepgrandkid's parents work all the time, and when they're not working they're doing their on things, leaving the kids up in their rooms. The grandkids parents are constantly interacting with their kids: talking, laughing, yelling, screaming, in-their-face. Those kids may be pissed off at their parents much of the time, but they are going somewhere. Somewhere real.

Posted by: UItraRight ()
Date: April 20, 2020 06:41PM

He shows me his love in good ways.

Posted by: Fake UItraRight ()
Date: April 20, 2020 06:45PM

Fake

Posted by: Kill him ()
Date: April 21, 2020 07:44AM

No one will notice

Posted by: What in the niggerbonics!? ()
Date: April 21, 2020 07:55AM

Uh, what do he say?

Posted by: Kabazzi ()
Date: May 28, 2020 01:51AM

You can addict your kid to play lego cause that is very interesting. The process of working with small LEGO bricks acts as a massage for fingertips. And here i make some another options for you https://wowpencils.com/best-kids-home-games-during-quarantine/ cause playing cs go is not the greatest quit during quarantine days for your children.

Posted by: Craig ()
Date: May 31, 2020 11:25AM

Hello. I am very sorry to read that. Gaming addiction is a very serious problem, and I've been through it too. My brother was suffering from this disease, and it has brought a lot of suffering to our family. My brother was a big fan of counter strike global offensive, and he was spending a lot of money on that. He sold everything he had to buy some expensive skins in the game, like knives that are worth more than 150$ ! Our family didn't have a lot of money, and it was a very serious for us. He was also using different rank boosting services like https://eloboss.net/csgo-boost in order to raise his rank. We decided to bring him to a psychologist, and it worked. Now he doesn't play video games anymore

Posted by: Lillyhammer197112 ()
Date: July 23, 2020 06:54AM

I don’t think that it is a bad habit. I play Cs Go every day and I don't waste my time. It is part of my life where I can relax and show everybody what I am able to do. Sometimes I need a little bit of help and I use https://dopeaim.net/ just for fun. It is not a real sport so we can use all kinds of cheats because nobody can check . I know it’s not fair but I am playing to relax and I cannot be on the same level as guys who play this game for many years and hours. I play maybe one or two times a day and I think you should make an agreement with your son and forget about this problem.

Posted by: YLPPV ()
Date: July 23, 2020 09:58AM

paid shill thread

Posted by: .AARPer. ()
Date: July 23, 2020 10:20AM

Kill him Wrote:
> No one will notice

Call it "late term Abortion" and no one will care.

Posted by: Amstel221 ()
Date: July 24, 2020 04:10AM

Lillyhammer197112 Wrote:
I don’t think that it is a bad habit. I play Cs Go every day and I don't waste my time. It is part of my life where I can relax and show everybody what I am able to do. Sometimes I need a little bit of help and I use https://dopeaim.net/ just for fun. It is not a real sport so we can use all kinds of cheats because nobody can check . I know it’s not fair but I am playing to relax and I cannot be on the same level as guys who play this game for many years and hours. I play maybe one or two times a day and I think you should make an agreement with your son and forget about this problem.

Posted by: Amstel2211 ()
Date: July 24, 2020 04:11AM

Lillyhammer197112 Wrote:
-----------------------------------------------------

I wish someone else could send me his opinion

Posted by: kwskdx ()
Date: July 05, 2021 09:27AM

Counter-Strike 1.6 is the first online game I have played in my life. I remember how my older brother was spending hours teaching me how to play.

Posted by: david445 ()
Date: July 05, 2021 09:28AM

I’ve been a gaming geek for my entire life, but there was a game that I adored the most, and this game is CSGO. I’m just addicted to it in a good way, of course. I also love the fact that I can make money from it; I’ve been making perfect money by selling and trading several CSGO goods on trading sites. It’s unbelievable how life can work sometimes; my mom always told me that all my games are useless, and look at me now, I’m making a living from CSGO. I’d like to also recommend the best trading website I know https://globalcsgo.com/trading-sites for those who are facing issues that I had. They have a really low commission and a fantastic variety of CSGO goods.

Posted by: Kista ()
Date: July 28, 2021 04:27AM

I like playing games with my girlfriend, and I want to make some kind of gift for her. Can you advise me of something she may like?

Posted by: Opla ()
Date: July 28, 2021 04:53AM

Oh, as far as I know, girls like plushies. Well, at least some of them for sure. And according to the fact that your girlfriend likes video games, you can give some statues of game heroes that she likes the most. It's a great gift for a gamer, and I think that anybody interested in the gaming industry will enjoy this gift.

Posted by: 67i6776i ()
Date: July 28, 2021 08:52AM

GO is a computer language from GOOGLE which is hacked into C compilers (which is now communist non-C language, due to many hacks)

the GO language is also integrated in Google (firefox, chrome - all gov funded, microsoft) web browsers

the WEB BROWSERS can activate GO, which activates any installed C compilers, TO HACK YOUR SYSTEM REMOTELY

GOOGLE HAS FUCKD YOU HARDER THAN YOU THINK

Posted by: 45u56u6u ()
Date: July 28, 2021 08:53AM

Fuck off lady Wrote:
> It's better than him killing you

CHECK OUT THIS PSYCHOPATH'S POST

all the posts above are him posting on his own web post as different people !!!

Posted by: 4545uu ()
Date: September 01, 2021 11:19PM

GO is a computer language from GOOGLE which is hacked into C compilers (which is now communist non-C language, due to many hacks)

the GO language is also integrated in Google (firefox, chrome - all gov funded, microsoft) web browsers

the WEB BROWSERS can activate GO, which activates any installed C compilers, TO HACK YOUR SYSTEM REMOTELY

GOOGLE HAS FUCKD YOU HARDER THAN YOU THINK

-----------------------------------

DROP DEAD G2 - YOU FOOLED THE FOOLS NO ONE ELSE

Posted by: 45U5U ()
Date: September 01, 2021 11:20PM

P.S.

GO was instituted by china

it is part of what they use to make web browsers "spy tools" and to control america's web browsers in time of war

Posted by: Milky Floor ()
Date: September 15, 2021 03:51AM

Many of my friends have been playing cs go with me for many years. However, only I thought of sell csgo skins for real money. I don't know why my friends collect rare skins, I think that such things should be sold. There is no point in cluttering up your steam inventory with digital garbage.

Posted by: JackRichard ()
Date: November 26, 2021 04:06AM

I think it's not normal when a child can't stop playing computer games. It's so sad.

Posted by: AnthonyMorgan ()
Date: November 26, 2021 06:01AM

Well, I agree. I think that this should have been initially controlled. It's good that I'm already an adult, and I can play when I want to. And also I can manage my own money, so sometimes I allow myself to buy, say, a skin for awp mortis. I understand that it doesn't make much sense, but it gives me pleasure.

Posted by: DIE SPAMMER!!!!! ()
Date: November 25, 2022 10:51PM

AnthonyMorgan Wrote:
> Well, I agree. I think that this should have been
> initially controlled. It's good that I'm already
> an adult, and I can play when I want to. And also
> I can manage my own money, so sometimes I allow
> myself to buy, say, a skin for
> [url=https://dmarket.com/csgo-skins/product-card/a
> wp-mortis]awp mortis[/url]. I understand that it
> doesn't make much sense, but it gives me pleasure.

Keep your shitty malware-infested links off this site

Eat shit and die spammer

file.php?40,file=495505,filename=_steamyfile.php?40,file=494999,filename=_steamyfile.php?40,file=485077,filename=BBC10.g
file.php?40,file=494999,filename=_steamy

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.