HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
I found the answer to keeping the bathroom floor clean. Should I tell anyone?
Posted by: totally anonmyous ()
Date: April 19, 2020 10:47PM

Keeping your bathroom clean DAILY! - YOUTUBE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=It1T8_Qoj74

She apparently does NOT know how.

Should I tell anyone? Would anyone care if they knew.

72121934-young-attractive-sad-and-depres

After all - we live in a society where the "me generation" is just as likely to hire an illegal alien as they are to clean after themselves ESPECIALLY IN GOVERNMENT OFFICES.

I was taught to clean daily, actually - but not at home - there were always divisions of house duties and that never fell on me. When for (reasons) it came to be I became in charge of bathroom cleaning at home ...

I realized, for one thing, never wear shoes in the house. If it's your job to vacuum you'll love the time you saved yourself.

But for bathrooms - the trick is quite different and everyone can do it - to keep the floor, really, cleaner than the kitchen floor at all times without any effort.

WHICH ALSO MEANS - IF I FOUND THE ANSWER I HAVEN'T STATED - THAT PUBLIC RESTROOMS HAVE WILLFULLY NEGLECTED WELL KNOWN ANSWERS AND BILLED THE FUCK OUT OF EVERYONE FOR

#1 CONTINUALLY CLEANING

#2 HUGELY GROSS MESSY SMELLY FLOORS (we know we still pay for cleaning, they fake the sheets on the back of the door)

and for what?

Now worse - we have to do this for all the f'ing lazy democrats in offices too.

and for what ??

The answer is easy i'll let you all see if you have the answer. (this assumes your in charge of keeping a bathroom floor is clean. if you aren't - your probably a clueless knob)

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I found the answer to keeping the bathroom floor clean. Should I tell anyone?
Posted by: Help me understand please, ksven ()
Date: April 19, 2020 10:51PM

Are your threads purposely crazy, incoherent, and made into riddles on purpose or do you have schizophrenia?

Re: I found the answer to keeping the bathroom floor clean. Should I tell anyone?
Posted by: totally anonmyous ()
Date: April 19, 2020 10:54PM

if you tuned in for shower cleaning tips i'll tell you: CLR, it's completely safe acid that immediately removes all hardened soap grime and other stuff on the first wipe - without damaging porcelain. don't bother with the other fool products (that is not the answer to keeping bathroom floors clean, no)

Posted by: 09sdfj ()
Date: April 19, 2020 10:55PM

Help me understand please, ksven Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Are your threads purposely crazy, incoherent, and
> made into riddles on purpose or do you have
> schizophrenia?

Is that a threat G2? DROP DEAD.

And from you I expect answers not questions and insults.

DROP DEAD G2

Posted by: Not threatening you at all ()
Date: April 19, 2020 10:56PM

I'm sorry. I wasn't trying to be mean. I just didn't understand what this thread was saying.

Posted by: no real secretyou dumb trumptard ()
Date: April 19, 2020 10:59PM

totally anonmyous Wrote:
>
>
> Now worse - we have to do this for all the f'ing
> lazy democrats in offices too.
>
> and for what ??
>
>

Don't piss on your fucking bathroom floor in the first place and the place will never get messy. Jesus! How hard is that?

Posted by: Solution for Micopenis Mess ()
Date: April 19, 2020 11:09PM

If you have a micropenis like Moreno, just put the seat down, and sit down to urinate, and the floor will remain clean.
Attachments:
moreno is a pig.jpg

Posted by: google it ()
Date: April 19, 2020 11:11PM

google: men bathroom how to keep bathroom floor clean

top hits - democrat websites don't contain what your looking for even remotely let alone the words you searched for: and no warning it doesn't. total lies from a damn hindu CEO.

various articles
Missing: men | Must include: men

they appear before the articles that actually have the search words. you can put "men" first or last it won't matter - because it is a democrat troll engine not a search engine. and if you try and cut and paste? it contains all kind of trash characters that make posting it impossible

damn i hate google

Posted by: 09sdfjf ()
Date: April 19, 2020 11:12PM

Solution for Micopenis Mess Wrote:
> If you have a micropenis like Moreno, just put the
> seat down, and sit down to urinate, and the floor
> will remain clean.

your a psychopath. nothing in the cartoon has anything to do with me or the article

Posted by: DanOstin ()
Date: October 24, 2020 08:59AM

To tell the truth, I had never a problem to clean up the apartment. There always was clean in our and all things were put in their places. But this was until there appeared children in our life. Really, when you have a small baby, or 2 it is impossible to find time to deal with the endless mess. So, that's why we and we came to the conclusion that we need help and we contacted a cleaning company shineupcleaning.com that helped us. Really, it is very convenient and affordable, especially for those who have no time and possibility to manage all your matters.

Posted by: My floor is fine ()
Date: October 24, 2020 09:44AM

My bathroom floor is fine. They cleaned it 4-5 years ago when I moved in and it still looks as good as the toiler they cleaned at the same time.

Posted by: gated driveway ()
Date: October 24, 2020 09:52AM

It must be horrible being so poor that you cannot afford to have a hardworking Immigrant clean your homes.

Posted by: Let em in Let em look around NOT ()
Date: October 24, 2020 09:56AM

gated driveway Wrote:
> It must be horrible being so poor that you cannot
> afford to have a hardworking Immigrant clean your
> homes.

It must be horrible being so stupid you think those immigrants do not steal from you.

I would not let them or any other trash in my house, it is a major source of info for robberies.

Posted by: gated driveway ()
Date: October 24, 2020 10:33AM

Let em in Let em look around NOT Wrote:
> gated driveway Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > It must be horrible being so poor that you
> cannot
> > afford to have a hardworking Immigrant clean
> your
> > homes.
>
> It must be horrible being so stupid you think
> those immigrants do not steal from you.
>
> I would not let them or any other trash in my
> house, it is a major source of info for robberies.

Have you no education? I have had my homes professionally cleaned for over 20 years without incident. We currently have two nice ladies from El-Salvador that come in twice a week while we are at work. If they were to steal from us it would be covered by insurance anyway. I give each of them a Christmas card with 700 dollars in cash every year and I think they really appreciate that.

Posted by: I keep the bathroom floor ()
Date: October 24, 2020 11:47AM

clean by peeing on it. The trick to a clean toilet is to poop in the toilet tank.
Attachments:
3ADF3407-741E-45EA-A7E2-939225DFD0D5.jpeg
773C286D-53BA-4916-9896-4DC2A93E3090.jpeg

Posted by: whatthefuckeverwackadoodle ()
Date: October 24, 2020 02:53PM

gated driveway Wrote:
> Let em in Let em look around NOT Wrote:
> -----
> > gated driveway Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > > It must be horrible being so poor that you
> > cannot
> > > afford to have a hardworking Immigrant clean
> > your
> > > homes.
> >
> > It must be horrible being so stupid you think
> > those immigrants do not steal from you.
> >
> > I would not let them or any other trash in my
> > house, it is a major source of info for
> robberies.
>
>
> Have you no education? I have had my homes
> professionally cleaned for over 20 years without
> incident. We currently have two nice ladies from
> El-Salvador that come in twice a week while we are
> at work. If they were to steal from us it would be
> covered by insurance anyway. I give each of them a
> Christmas card with 700 dollars in cash every year
> and I think they really appreciate that.

Education? wut? You really want to make it instantly personal (education? really?) regarding the concept that it is not really a great idea to have strangers coming in and out of your house. It is the perfect way for scum to case a joint. And I dont care how much money one has or how much insurance.

But whatthefuckeverwackadoodle

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.