HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Karen Leiser declares bankruptcy, Phil Leiser loses biggest case of his career
Posted by: biggest losers ()
Date: April 14, 2020 01:55PM

Bankruptcy is legitimate, but being on the losing end of a landmark legal decision that is cited throughout the nation must be humiliating -- even more so losing to a pro se community college student.
Attachments:
1 a.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Karen Leiser declares bankruptcy, Phil Leiser loses biggest case of his career
Posted by: Spread Legs Spread Sheet ()
Date: April 14, 2020 01:59PM

I want to see the assets vs debts breakdown. I guess that comes later?

Re: Karen Leiser declares bankruptcy, Phil Leiser loses biggest case of his career
Posted by: Coffee cake ()
Date: April 14, 2020 02:28PM

How’s Phil doing on the Malm case? Is he completely shitting the bed on that as well?

Posted by: Basl is the biggest loser ever ()
Date: April 14, 2020 02:43PM

When Karen and Phil go to jail for a month over cat posts and horn blowing resulting in multiple public mugshots then they might be the biggest losers. Until then, Moreno and Meade still triumph over Basl.

Posted by: gentil ()
Date: April 14, 2020 02:52PM

Think Karen is pretty from 63yr old eyes! Is she dating?

Posted by: CNWKE ()
Date: April 14, 2020 03:11PM

gentil Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Think Karen is pretty from 63yr old eyes! Is she
> dating?

She says in the profile she wants them about her age or a little older, but, she will do short terms with younger guys. I ran around w/her for a couple of months when I was 19. She'd obviously relearned her BJ skills, b\c Jew girls usually conveniently forget that once they get married, but, either she didn't forget them or relearned them. She does good rim jobs, too. She must have gone to a doc or something to learn her Kegels, b\c she's tighter than any girl I had in HS.

We stopped seeing each other, & it was for the best. She didn't want anything long term & I didn't either. She's 2 yrs. older than my mother, anyhow.

Posted by: did not hit ()
Date: April 14, 2020 03:32PM

I responded to her ad. We went to lunch one time and made plans to go to a concert (not the band she was a groupie in) but I had a conflict and we never rescheduled. I probably could have hit it with ease, but I had too many other options at the time. IIRC she was very sexually suggestive on the phone.

Posted by: assets and liabilities? ()
Date: April 14, 2020 03:56PM

Spread Legs Spread Sheet Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I want to see the assets vs debts breakdown. I
> guess that comes later?

That stuff got posted somewhere in the lizzie thread.

Karen owns a fishtank and cat valued at 25 bucks. She did NOT delcare her new Infiniti.

Posted by: we want the nudez! ()
Date: April 14, 2020 04:19PM

I want to see Karen's natural born assets i.e. her lady bits.

Posted by: miz ruins everything ()
Date: September 27, 2020 08:39PM

The morono crime family simply left a trail of wreckage

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.