HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
People are starting to head to their local hospitals to verify for themselves if they truly are filled to capacity
Posted by: Consciousness rising ()
Date: March 31, 2020 06:34PM

What they are finding is that they are empty. You have been placed in a deep state of fear but you need to wake up because your liberties are being eliminated.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: People are starting to head to their local hospitals to verify for themselves if they truly are filled to capacity
Posted by: Back to your cave, asshole ()
Date: March 31, 2020 07:52PM

Hey dipschit - elective surgeries and procedures are being put off. It's a contagion, so unless you have it, few people are going there and they're staying away from the hot zone, which is the hospital. Only trauma and COVID.

GD, you're stupid.

Re: People are starting to head to their local hospitals to verify for themselves if they truly are filled to capacity
Posted by: Dr appointment ()
Date: March 31, 2020 08:01PM

I had to go to the Dr today to do blood work for a physical next week. The hospital was not busy at all. Dr. said it's all just media frenzy.

Posted by: Burke Progressive ()
Date: March 31, 2020 08:05PM

My 9 year old was scheduled for sexual reassignment surgery Monday.

Just wanted to let you know this life saving procedure went off without a stitch and my child is comfortable with their identity now.

Posted by: Great falls conservative ()
Date: March 31, 2020 08:14PM

Burke Progressive Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> My 9 year old was scheduled for sexual
> reassignment surgery Monday.
>
> Just wanted to let you know this life saving
> procedure went off without a stitch and my child
> is comfortable with their identity now.

Does it have a penis?

Posted by: k ()
Date: March 31, 2020 08:20PM

are you kidding? as soon as i walked into the hospital they'd own me and children i've never had one of. it would be $500 because i walked in and another $1,000 PER for each of every inconclusive test

I'LL TAKE MY CHANCES

Posted by: Low Info Leech ()
Date: March 31, 2020 08:28PM

I go to the emergency room at least once a week after I get shampoo in my eyes if I cant get the emergency squad out

Can I say this here Go Joe Go Joe Go Democrats beat that bad orange man I heard hes bad from all my Democrat friends on Facebook

Posted by: Beware ()
Date: March 31, 2020 09:00PM

Posted by: Inbred Iranian Garage Recon ()
Date: March 31, 2020 09:03PM

Gerry must be happy running recon in the Inova parking garage. Lots of underage boys he and his gay dad can take pics of on his welfare broke ass Sprint phone.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.