HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Harvard Professors: We Should Trust Students Not to Cheat. HARVARD IS LYING
Posted by: breibart ()
Date: March 31, 2020 05:22PM

they are telling lies for federal funding since Bill Clinton totally turned the education funding world upside down to favor democrats

I CAN SAY AT LEAST HALF of students would not consider cheating a moral problem, and maybe a few to several per class would seek someone else to take the test for them (MEANING THAT EVEN WITH AN OPEN BOOK THEY WOULD NOT BOTHER TO TAKE THE TEST)

and that even with careful instructors i've seen 2 cheaters caught when i was in college - and in HS there was continual cheating and only some teachers stopped it

----------------------------

OPEN BOOK TESTS, NOT TIMED, ARE BULLSHIT. they unveil nothing about a student and not even who took the test is known

----------------------------

note how the school never offered the alternate mechanism for passing a given class - oral exam - which Apple iPhones certainly make possible

... that would take effort ... effort Harvard seems un-willing to take

(it used to be the case that anyone with money could request such an exam to "test out" of a course they'd studied but not at that school. when schools became clinton-ized and greedy, the covered up the existence of such things because they costed the school more and, example, book store wouldn't get the sales. there's allot millenials have no idea the Clinton generation covered up)

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Harvard Professors: We Should Trust Students Not to Cheat. HARVARD IS LYING
Posted by: Nerds villes ()
Date: March 31, 2020 05:25PM

People who are smart enough to get into Harvard don't need to cheat. These are the book nuts that sit home on Friday nights to read for their book clubs.

Posted by: breibart ()
Date: March 31, 2020 05:27PM

you know - harvard has hired allot of illegal aliens

they are just going to sign off on hispanics and give whites the hardest time possible

you can't trust professors these days - many are overly political and even criminal

you can't even say for sure if they are in fact professors. the society of keeping the untrusted out, of chasing down those who breached trust: just doesn't exist anymore. the era of FAKE prevailed and that also means FAKE degrees.

Posted by: k ()
Date: March 31, 2020 08:34PM

the US scholastic system began falling apart with Bill Clinton

but before clinton it was only for the rich and not the sole requirement for employment (of most fields)

it was CLINTON - in promoting democrat run schools all the high paychecks - that initiated that ALL FEDERAL WORKERS must have a degree

we then found out feds who weren't educated got FREE CLASSES

we then found out schools costed 1,000 times more than the Clinton admitted they would

we then found out hiring went along political lines and jobs were scarcer and scarcer

we then found out illegal aliens were getting "pass" by claiming they couldn't speak english and "didn't understand the question", and that there were other "fast tracks" for democrats. many infact.

we then found out who was taking the test wasn't the person getting the credit

we then found out that "online degrees" were suddenly "accredited" (meaning any cheating democrat could claim they qualified for a government job who'd never been on a campus - a totally corrupt system)

THE WHOLE SYSTEM WAS BASED ON TRUST - BUT TRUST FELL THROUGH THE FLOOR WITH DEMOCRATS IN CHARGE

when I was younger (before the Clinton federal rules changed - which totally fucked over my career plans) ... JOBS were based on the person not on education - many employers disliked and distrusted the educated as "rich kids". very few were hired because they were educated (say, at&t labs, fbi central lab, the coroner and medical and lawyers). most employers verbally dismissed any education.

Posted by: k ()
Date: March 31, 2020 08:37PM

back in the 90's BEFORE Clinton you would have to be a tip top in shape alpha male or female to get free schooling and then get into a lab. an impeccable person in all ways. beyond the typical 'A' getter. a person employers would fight over.

Posted by: Frank7788 ()
Date: December 30, 2021 02:44AM

I don't think anyone can cheat when passing exams in Harvard. As far as I know, students are required to use a proctoring exam software, so a professor can see not only a tudent but also the whole room online.

Posted by: Sophia777 ()
Date: December 30, 2021 02:54AM

Frank7788 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I don't think anyone can cheat when passing exams
> in Harvard. As far as I know, students are
> required to use a proctoring exam software, so a
> professor can see not only a student but also the
> whole room online.

It is not only Harvard, a lot of colleges and Universities have such requirements today. Since students started studying remotely, it became much more complicated to control the process of passing exams. And proctoring exam tools ease it. I personally was asked to use ProctorEdu https://proctoredu.com/ for all major exams. I had to let the camera scan my whole room so they could check if I was cheating. To be honest, I doubt it is even possible to cheat using such software.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/30/2021 02:54AM by Sophia777.

Posted by: DIE SPAMMER!!!!! ()
Date: October 10, 2022 07:25PM

Sophia777 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Frank7788 Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > I don't think anyone can cheat when passing
> exams
> > in Harvard. As far as I know, students are
> > required to use a proctoring exam software, so
> a
> > professor can see not only a student but also
> the
> > whole room online.
>
> It is not only Harvard, a lot of colleges and
> Universities have such requirements today. Since
> students started studying remotely, it became much
> more complicated to control the process of passing
> exams. And proctoring exam tools ease it. I
> personally was asked to use ProctorEdu
> https://proctoredu.com/ for all major exams. I had
> to let the camera scan my whole room so they could
> check if I was cheating. To be honest, I doubt it
> is even possible to cheat using such software.

Eat shit and die spammer.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.