HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Page 1 of FFU Off Topic and not one Meade Skelton thread???
Posted by: Reginald Wentworth III ()
Date: March 24, 2020 06:18PM

We need the Meade, to discuss the Meade, and listen to the Meade now more than ever!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Page 1 of FFU Off Topic and not one Meade Skelton thread???
Posted by: Not beefcake...cheesecake ()
Date: March 24, 2020 08:34PM

In a recent post on Apricity Meade actually references a picture of himself that he uploaded to the FFXU archive!!!!


https://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?318217-Body-hair-(Male-Androgenic-Hair)-Map&p=6577756&viewfull=1#post6577756

"replying" to that post reveals this truth.


Quote
Richmondbread;6577756
This is me:

IMG//www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/file.php?]


It is a picture of Meade at his thinnest, so it is at least a decade old.

Even though his bitch tits are at their smallest. He still doesn't look very manly. Does he really think this photo makes look good?
Attachments:
meadegyno.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Page 1 of FFU Off Topic and not one Meade Skelton thread???
Posted by: he did make a new vlog ()
Date: March 24, 2020 08:57PM


Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Page 1 of FFU Off Topic and not one Meade Skelton thread???
Posted by: The gif man ()
Date: March 24, 2020 11:13PM

he did make a new vlog Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AcdiEgdSXhw


I make many of the gifs of Meade but I am burned out on him right now. I'm busy in real life. I have always worked from home, however, too many of my real-life family and friends are in need of my support. I just can't listen to Meade's idiocy for awhile. Meade may claim this is a good thing, but losing one of the two or three hardcore Meade fans has already had an impact on this forum since there are less Meade threads.

I have used several youtube to gif makers if anyone wants to take on that.
The gifs from 'gifrun' are big with no watermark. It is much easier to use than others. And haven't found a livestream too long for it to handle.


https://gifrun.com/

Here are a few of my favorites.
Attachments:
meadechinfa.gif
meadecrybaby.gif
meadewoowoo.gif
meadeondrugssss.gif

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Page 1 of FFU Off Topic and not one Meade Skelton thread???
Posted by: The gif man ()
Date: March 24, 2020 11:21PM

The gif man Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> he did make a new vlog Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AcdiEgdSXhw
>
>
> I make many of the gifs of Meade but I am burned
> out on him right now. I'm busy in real life. I
> have always worked from home, however, too many of
> my real-life family and friends are in need of my
> support. I just can't listen to Meade's idiocy
> for awhile. Meade may claim this is a good thing,
> but losing one of the two or three hardcore Meade
> fans has already had an impact on this forum since
> there are less Meade threads.
>
> I have used several youtube to gif makers if
> anyone wants to take on that.
> The gifs from 'gifrun' are big with no watermark.
> It is much easier to use than others. And haven't
> found a livestream too long for it to handle.
>
>
> https://gifrun.com/
>
> Here are a few of my favorites.


One observation I had while going through my collection.

Meade really is at his happiest when he is doing something racist.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Page 1 of FFU Off Topic and not one Meade Skelton thread???
Posted by: Meade Fan #6 ()
Date: March 24, 2020 11:38PM

Meade looks pretty good in these pics. Sadly, Meade is just weak-willed and unable to control what he crams into his pie-hole. Nobody forces Meade to overeat shitty food but Meade himself. I bet if Meade would cut out all carbs, down to 5-8 grams per day for 2 weeks, he would start dropping weight. If he started even moderate regular exercise it would only accelerate the loss.

But alas our hero Meade is too lazy and self-indulgent to suspend his cookie consumption.
Attachments:
Meade Skelton news.jpg
Meade Skelton VA.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Page 1 of FFU Off Topic and not one Meade Skelton thread???
Posted by: Not really.... ()
Date: March 25, 2020 03:04PM

Meade Fan #6 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Meade looks pretty good in these pics. Sadly,
> Meade is just weak-willed and unable to control
> what he crams into his pie-hole. Nobody forces
> Meade to overeat shitty food but Meade himself. I
> bet if Meade would cut out all carbs, down to 5-8
> grams per day for 2 weeks, he would start dropping
> weight. If he started even moderate regular
> exercise it would only accelerate the loss.
>
> But alas our hero Meade is too lazy and
> self-indulgent to suspend his cookie consumption.


No one looks good when they are sucking in their gut. Years ago when he took these photos, he was at his skinniest ever, but those days are long gone.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Page 1 of FFU Off Topic and not one Meade Skelton thread???
Posted by: Reginald Wentworth III ()
Date: April 05, 2020 02:14PM

It happened again. So I fixed it.

Let's discuss Meade!!!!!!!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Page 1 of FFU Off Topic and not one Meade Skelton thread???
Posted by: Trump the budgie ()
Date: April 05, 2020 02:35PM

Thousands of people dying everyday, worldwide, and why do we want to talk about Meade.

Meade should be writing songs of healing, raising money for the needy, using his famous status to help out in time of need.
Any real man of god would.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Page 1 of FFU Off Topic and not one Meade Skelton thread???
Posted by: Reginald Wentworth III ()
Date: April 05, 2020 02:37PM

Trump the budgie Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Thousands of people dying everyday, worldwide, and
> why do we want to talk about Meade.
>
> Meade should be writing songs of healing, raising
> money for the needy, using his famous status to
> help out in time of need.
> Any real man of god would.


How do we know he isn't doing all those things right now?

Oh wait, that is Meade. He is too busy trashing Willie Nelson who is doing at least some of those things.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Page 1 of FFU Off Topic and not one Meade Skelton thread???
Posted by: Oh please.... ()
Date: April 05, 2020 02:38PM

Trump the budgie Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Thousands of people dying everyday, worldwide, and
> why do we want to talk about Meade.
>
> Meade should be writing songs of healing, raising
> money for the needy, using his famous status to
> help out in time of need.
> Any real man of god would.


Haven't the victims of the Coronavirus suffered enough without having to listen to Meade Skelton's dreadful singing?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Page 1 of FFU Off Topic and not one Meade Skelton thread???
Posted by: Let’s hear you sing ()
Date: April 05, 2020 02:45PM

Oh please.... Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Trump the budgie Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Thousands of people dying everyday, worldwide,
> and
> > why do we want to talk about Meade.
> >
> > Meade should be writing songs of healing,
> raising
> > money for the needy, using his famous status to
> > help out in time of need.
> > Any real man of god would.
>
>
> Haven't the victims of the Coronavirus suffered
> enough without having to listen to Meade Skelton's
> dreadful singing?


You think you can raise more money than Meade?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Page 1 of FFU Off Topic and not one Meade Skelton thread???
Posted by: Reginald Wentworth III ()
Date: April 05, 2020 02:52PM

Let’s hear you sing Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Oh please.... Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Trump the budgie Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > Thousands of people dying everyday,
> worldwide,
> > and
> > > why do we want to talk about Meade.
> > >
> > > Meade should be writing songs of healing,
> > raising
> > > money for the needy, using his famous status
> to
> > > help out in time of need.
> > > Any real man of god would.
> >
> >
> > Haven't the victims of the Coronavirus suffered
> > enough without having to listen to Meade
> Skelton's
> > dreadful singing?
>
>
> You think you can raise more money than Meade?


"Hey Mrs. Wentworth, Next time you see one of those March of Dimes or similar display at the cash register, chip in a dollar"

There, I have raised more money than Meade.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Page 1 of FFU Off Topic and not one Meade Skelton thread???
Posted by: if I had a kool-aid stand ()
Date: April 05, 2020 03:06PM

Let’s hear you sing Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
>
>
> You think you can raise more money than Meade?


I could raise more $ than meade

Options: ReplyQuote


Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
 **     **  **      **  **    **   ******   ******** 
 **     **  **  **  **  ***   **  **    **  **       
 **     **  **  **  **  ****  **  **        **       
 **     **  **  **  **  ** ** **  **        ******   
  **   **   **  **  **  **  ****  **        **       
   ** **    **  **  **  **   ***  **    **  **       
    ***      ***  ***   **    **   ******   ******** 
This forum powered by Phorum.