HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
The truth is now known: Oakland California - the port Asians built there - has docecked Princes Cruise full of infected illegal asians (at least 21 admitted infected) INTO OAKLAND CALIFORNIA - they are dis-embarking as I write
Posted by: cbs 22 ()
Date: March 10, 2020 02:52AM

traitors (to anything they can betray really) at CBS said "don't worry, all the passengers are safe" (Oakland no, not safe - CBS left that part OUT, as they do any news indicating democrats in bad news)

(there are hundreds or thousands of passengers, dis-embarking will take place over 2 days)

(oakland "sold" the american port to asian importers who built a port there and bring in chinese imports (much without inspection)). it was the asian controlled port that allowed the princess cruise ship with infected asians to land

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The truth is now known: Oakland California - the port Asians built there - has docecked Princes Cruise full of infected illegal asians (at least 21 admitted infected) INTO OAKLAND CALIFORNIA - they are dis-embarking as I write
Posted by: 0sjidff ()
Date: March 10, 2020 02:53AM

little red riding hood

Re: The truth is now known: Oakland California - the port Asians built there - has docecked Princes Cruise full of infected illegal asians (at least 21 admitted infected) INTO OAKLAND CALIFORNIA - they are dis-embarking as I write
Posted by: 0sjidff ()
Date: March 10, 2020 02:54AM

News yesterday voiced the ship would be heading to Georgia. that was a ruse unless there are multiple infected ships hovering around usa stocked full of asians from hunan (which there MIGHT be - princess cruise is cash strapped and likely to do anything for the money).

Posted by: 09sdifuj ()
Date: March 10, 2020 04:14PM

little red riding hood

Posted by: k ()
Date: March 10, 2020 04:16PM

That's Nancy Pelosi territory.

The shore workers there went on strike once. The asian mayor gassed the crowd and told them all that their employement terms were that they never went on strike against their asian leaders - the asian port master.

Date: March 10, 2020 06:29PM

d

Date: March 10, 2020 06:30PM

rules don't apply to dems

need a ship of asian voters to make up for the fact dems aren't doing as well in california this season

Date: March 11, 2020 11:13PM

d

Date: March 12, 2020 05:32PM

d

Date: March 17, 2020 04:54PM

d

Date: March 19, 2020 05:17PM

d

Date: March 30, 2020 06:05PM

d

Date: March 31, 2020 05:58PM

d

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.