HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Trump’s last 3 years has created 1.5 million less jobs than Obama’s last 3. Damn, he has lost to Obama at everything
Posted by: Lost at everything ()
Date: February 16, 2020 09:54AM

Obama just crushes trump, including crowd size. Lol

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Trump’s last 3 years has created 1.5 million less jobs than Obama’s last 3. Damn, he has lost to Obama at everything
Posted by: Stoopid LibTurdz ()
Date: February 16, 2020 10:01AM

Trump wins hands down - 1st Russian President, $133M on golf, $1 Trillion Deficit, Fastest and Most Corrupt Impeachment, Most Corrupt President in History, 15,000 Lies in record time, Most Felony Convictions, Best Commie-Mail Order First Lady 3rd Wife, 1st Anchor Baby and 1st Chain Migration In-Laws, etc.

Democrats could never touch this.

Re: Trump’s last 3 years has created 1.5 million less jobs than Obama’s last 3. Damn, he has lost to Obama at everything
Posted by: I post and respond to myself ()
Date: February 16, 2020 10:11AM

Fucking faggot Gerry and his cocksucking Daddy

Posted by: Sounds Kinda Familiar ()
Date: February 16, 2020 11:37AM

I post and respond to myself Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Fucking faggot Gerry and his cocksucking Daddy

You seem to fuck faggot Gerry and his cocksucking Daddy a lot lately. Run out goats and kitchen counter space in your trailer?

Posted by: English.... ()
Date: February 16, 2020 12:02PM

Sounds Kinda Familiar Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I post and respond to myself Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Fucking faggot Gerry and his cocksucking Daddy
>
> You seem to fuck faggot Gerry and his cocksucking
> Daddy a lot lately. Run out goats and kitchen
> counter space in your trailer?

Try it retard.

Posted by: Sad to think ()
Date: February 16, 2020 12:03PM

Most of the job growth under Trump has been in low-skill/low-pay sectors that don't offer many benefits, like health coverage, 401k, etc. Not the kind of jobs that make people better off in the long term. It's not something we should be proud of.

Posted by: Low Barr ()
Date: February 16, 2020 12:13PM

A lot of high paid people from the Trump Administration are now living in gated community Government housing, rent free, with free meals, TV, gym membership, no utility payments, 24x7 armed security, and low paying jobs.

Such a benevolent man. I wish I could land a severance package like that whenever I get fired.
Attachments:
trump-associates.jpg

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.