HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: Previous1234567AllNext
Current Page: 6 of 7
Re: Our Bowels, Our Freedom of Speech 3
Posted by: Mr Brown Underwear ()
Date: February 14, 2020 05:56AM

Not going to work. This is frustrating. I’m tired of these accidents.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Our Bowels, Our Freedom of Speech 3
Posted by: Brown Onion likes this content ()
Date: February 14, 2020 08:26AM

,,,
Attachments:
brownnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn.gif

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Our Bowels, Our Freedom of Speech 3
Posted by: Spring Onion ()
Date: February 14, 2020 09:24AM

I don’t like the neighbors asking mom about dad being forced to walk like a dog in the neighborhood. Mom has gone through enough. Dad and the obese neighbor both are wearing clear briefs. My neighbor says they are gay but grandma calls it a phase. I wish dad would show more interest in my college classes, but he spends all time with the obese neighbor.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Our Bowels, Our Freedom of Speech 3
Posted by: Brown Onion ()
Date: February 14, 2020 12:00PM

I forgot which Star Wars movie it was, but remember when the imperial destroyer crashed into the Death Star after the rebels hit it? That’s what basically occurred on the groan throne. What’s left of my starfish where to even begin. The wetback plumber better get here in time as the emperor might pop out of this one.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Our Bowels, Our Freedom of Speech 3
Posted by: Bunyan Onion ()
Date: February 14, 2020 12:09PM

Spring Onion Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I don’t like the neighbors asking mom about dad
> being forced to walk like a dog in the
> neighborhood. Mom has gone through enough. Dad and
> the obese neighbor both are wearing clear briefs.
> My neighbor says they are gay but grandma calls it
> a phase. I wish dad would show more interest in my
> college classes, but he spends all time with the
> obese neighbor.

Have you thought of moving near campus? I still lived at home in the summers and did the dorms/student apartment thing doing the year. I just needed my basics and left the big stuff at home. You dad and has pal showing little interest isn't as bad as showing so much interest that they come to campus with you to relive some college experience. If that happens just tell your classmates your dad is a 'Performance Artist" and he has an NEA grant paying for this.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Our Bowels, Our Freedom of Speech 3
Posted by: Reverend Felcher ()
Date: February 14, 2020 12:16PM

Brown Onion Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I forgot which Star Wars movie it was, but
> remember when the imperial destroyer crashed into
> the Death Star after the rebels hit it? That’s
> what basically occurred on the groan throne.
> What’s left of my starfish where to even begin.
> The wetback plumber better get here in time as the
> emperor might pop out of this one.

God is punishing you for your bigotry and Oxycotin abuse.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Our Bowels, Our Freedom of Speech 3
Posted by: Brother Onion ()
Date: February 14, 2020 02:26PM

Reverend Felcher Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Brown Onion Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > I forgot which Star Wars movie it was, but
> > remember when the imperial destroyer crashed
> into
> > the Death Star after the rebels hit it?
> That’s
> > what basically occurred on the groan throne.
> > What’s left of my starfish where to even
> begin.
> > The wetback plumber better get here in time as
> the
> > emperor might pop out of this one.
>
> God is punishing you for your bigotry and Oxycotin
> abuse.

Glad to see others calling this Rush Limbaugh drug addict rock-pooper. Cries about his cinder block shits but keeps abusing the Oxy.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Our Bowels, Our Freedom of Speech 3
Posted by: Reverend Felcher ()
Date: February 14, 2020 02:36PM

Brother Onion Wrote:

> Glad to see others calling this Rush Limbaugh drug
> addict rock-pooper. Cries about his cinder block
> shits but keeps abusing the Oxy.


Brown Onion is ugly inside and out. If I was him, I would abuse drugs myself.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Our Bowels, Our Freedom of Speech 3
Posted by: Sploosh! ()
Date: February 14, 2020 03:02PM

Sploosh! Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Subway turkey breast on wheat foot-long with Lay's
> baked chips for lunch. One more day of work and
> heading into the long holiday weekend with
> confidence. What up BiBs?

Subway's turkey passed this morning without pain, hoorah! Bowels will soon be working on another sammich in a bit-- Harris Teeter sub club 12 inch roast beef,
no cheese with healthy veggies. Trying to cut bread consumption, it's hard. Oprah and I are bread lovers!! Happy Valentine's Day BiBs.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Our Bowels, Our Freedom of Speech 3
Posted by: Brown Onion ()
Date: February 14, 2020 03:27PM

Reverend Felcher Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Brown Onion Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > I forgot which Star Wars movie it was, but
> > remember when the imperial destroyer crashed
> into
> > the Death Star after the rebels hit it?
> That’s
> > what basically occurred on the groan throne.
> > What’s left of my starfish where to even
> begin.
> > The wetback plumber better get here in time as
> the
> > emperor might pop out of this one.
>
> God is punishing you for your bigotry and Oxycotin
> abuse.


Hector, I don’t use OxyContin but you might. And God doesn’t choose to hate people over their bowels. You need to read the scriptures you iguana eating fool.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Our Bowels, Our Freedom of Speech 3
Posted by: Miscavage... ()
Date: February 14, 2020 03:28PM

Hey BO. My wife is out of town for the weekend. How would you like to come over for a few more rounds of “Guess what I ate yesterday?” Let me know and I’ll lay out the drop cloths and take some laxitives.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Our Bowels, Our Freedom of Speech 3
Posted by: Howl ()
Date: February 14, 2020 03:39PM

Brown Onion likes this content Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> ,,,


Are you sick or retarded or something?
No man...old man, with bowels issues has any interest in gay shit like you do.
Show some understanding, if you like getting fisted or 16 inch dildos shoved up ur ass that’s fine, if it feels good do it, but our issues aren’t cuz we want them.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Our Bowels, Our Freedom of Speech 3
Posted by: Brown Onion ()
Date: February 14, 2020 03:47PM

Miscavage... Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Hey BO. My wife is out of town for the weekend.
> How would you like to come over for a few more
> rounds of “Guess what I ate yesterday?” Let me
> know and I’ll lay out the drop cloths and take
> some laxitives.

You’re disgusting and if you got run over it would greatly benefit the planet.

This is a thread for IBS but you’re welcome to start a thread on your shit fantasies if you’d like. Right now I’m recovering from what was like the destroyer going into the Death Star.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Our Bowels, Our Freedom of Speech 3
Posted by: ekjck ()
Date: February 14, 2020 04:07PM

Brown Onion Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Miscavage... Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Hey BO. My wife is out of town for the weekend.
> > How would you like to come over for a few more
> > rounds of “Guess what I ate yesterday?” Let
> me
> > know and I’ll lay out the drop cloths and
> take
> > some laxitives.
>
> You’re disgusting and if you got run over it
> would greatly benefit the planet.
>
> This is a thread for IBS but you’re welcome to
> start a thread on your shit fantasies if you’d
> like. Right now I’m recovering from what was
> like the destroyer going into the Death Star.


'shit fantasies' - you mean like pretending your bowel movements are babies? that u have midwives 'deliver' your feces?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Our Bowels, Our Freedom of Speech 3
Posted by: stormtrooper3 ()
Date: February 14, 2020 04:14PM

I’ve passed baby Yodas and grown Yodas. What say you?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Our Bowels, Our Freedom of Speech 3
Posted by: Rusty Craplace ()
Date: February 14, 2020 04:49PM

Hey BO, I just shit a bowling ball. Would you like to come over and bowl a few frames with me? I’ve already got the pins set up.

Winner gets to eat the bowling ball!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Our Bowels, Our Freedom of Speech 3
Posted by: Brown Onion likes this content ()
Date: February 14, 2020 04:50PM

Brown Onion Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Miscavage... Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Hey BO. My wife is out of town for the weekend.
> > How would you like to come over for a few more
> > rounds of “Guess what I ate yesterday?” Let
> me
> > know and I’ll lay out the drop cloths and
> take
> > some laxitives.
>
> You’re disgusting and if you got run over it
> would greatly benefit the planet.
>
> This is a thread for IBS but you’re welcome to
> start a thread on your shit fantasies if you’d
> like. Right now I’m recovering from what was
> like the destroyer going into the Death Star.


....
Attachments:
bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbooooooooooo.gif

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Our Bowels, Our Freedom of Speech 3
Posted by: pornbub ()
Date: February 14, 2020 05:00PM

Think that’s called “gape.” ^^^

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Our Bowels, Our Freedom of Speech 3
Posted by: Starfish Trooper ()
Date: February 14, 2020 05:13PM

pornbub Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Think that’s called “gape.” ^^^


I think it is inspiring how young people today have conditioned their sphincters.

They won't be cursed with bowel problems like we oldtimers are.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Our Bowels, Our Freedom of Speech 3
Posted by: Dependz ()
Date: February 14, 2020 05:20PM

Her underwears must all be poop stained due to uncontrollable leakage. Hard life ahead for that young lady that she’ll regret.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Our Bowels, Our Freedom of Speech 3
Posted by: Triumph the Insult Comic Dog ()
Date: February 14, 2020 05:23PM

Onions: “for me to poop on!” Yayayaya

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Our Bowels, Our Freedom of Speech 3
Posted by: Tyrone Stubbs ()
Date: February 14, 2020 06:04PM

Yo, wut I did?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Our Bowels, Our Freedom of Speech 3
Posted by: Mr Brown Underwear ()
Date: February 14, 2020 06:40PM

Dependz Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Her underwears must all be poop stained due to
> uncontrollable leakage. Hard life ahead for that
> young lady that she’ll regret.


All of us Bibs have shit-stained skivvies.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Our Bowels, Our Freedom of Speech 3
Posted by: Gaping Maw Onion ()
Date: February 14, 2020 06:54PM

Fantastic fun that starfish put-put!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Our Bowels, Our Freedom of Speech 3
Posted by: Brown Onion ()
Date: February 14, 2020 07:02PM

Brown Onion likes this content Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Brown Onion Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Miscavage... Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > Hey BO. My wife is out of town for the
> weekend.
> > > How would you like to come over for a few
> more
> > > rounds of “Guess what I ate yesterday?”
> Let
> > me
> > > know and I’ll lay out the drop cloths and
> > take
> > > some laxitives.
> >
> > You’re disgusting and if you got run over it
> > would greatly benefit the planet.
> >
> > This is a thread for IBS but you’re welcome
> to
> > start a thread on your shit fantasies if
> you’d
> > like. Right now I’m recovering from what was
> > like the destroyer going into the Death Star.
>
>
> ....


Golf balls in a woman’s starfish. What the flying hell is wrong with you? Rectums are exit only and I fear for her using hers as an amusement park ride.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Our Bowels, Our Freedom of Speech 3
Posted by: Brown Onion likes this content ()
Date: February 14, 2020 07:40PM

Brown Onion Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------

>
> Golf balls in a woman’s starfish. What the
> flying hell is wrong with you? Rectums are exit
> only and I fear for her using hers as an amusement
> park ride.


The name of this thread is "Our Bowels, Our Freedom of Speech".
Attachments:
bbbbbbbbbooooooooooooooooooooooob.gif

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Our Bowels, Our Freedom of Speech 3
Posted by: Rusty Craplace ()
Date: February 14, 2020 09:10PM

Brown Onion likes this content Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Brown Onion Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
>
> >
> > Golf balls in a woman’s starfish. What the
> > flying hell is wrong with you? Rectums are exit
> > only and I fear for her using hers as an
> amusement
> > park ride.
>
>
> The name of this thread is "Our Bowels, Our
> Freedom of Speech".

Great. Do what you want, but I can speak for myself and others, in that putting athletic equipment or in the last images a fist in this persons rear end, it’s not healthy in any respect. Who thinks this is a good idea? Admittedly I’m younger than Brown, although probably more older than most here, and I can’t imagine why anyone would want to do this to their bodies. When you’re older things fall apart, why speed up/increase the chances of failure? My digestive system changed in my late 30s early 40s and it’s only going to get worse with age, as everything Brown has taught me is true. I don’t get why anyone want want to do this as it must hurt and it will long term too.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Our Bowels, Our Freedom of Speech 3
Posted by: Mr Brown Underwear ()
Date: February 15, 2020 08:01AM

So glad it’s the weekend. It’s better to have accidents at home.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Our Bowels, Our Freedom of Speech 3
Posted by: an honest question ()
Date: February 15, 2020 08:08AM

Rusty Craplace Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Brown Onion likes this content Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Brown Onion Wrote:
> >
> -----------
>
> Great. Do what you want, but I can speak for
> myself and others, in that putting athletic
> equipment or in the last images a fist in this
> persons rear end, it’s not healthy in any
> respect. Who thinks this is a good idea?
> Admittedly I’m younger than Brown, although
> probably more older than most here, and I can’t
> imagine why anyone would want to do this to their
> bodies. When you’re older things fall apart, why
> speed up/increase the chances of failure? My
> digestive system changed in my late 30s early 40s
> and it’s only going to get worse with age, as
> everything Brown has taught me is true. I don’t
> get why anyone want want to do this as it must
> hurt and it will long term to

What things have Brown Onion taught you? All he does is complain. Or did he show you that the way to a fulfilling life is to be a racist sack of crap? My advice to you is that you find people who actually offer a solution to your problem. People you can learn from.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Our Bowels, Our Freedom of Speech 3
Posted by: image blocking onion ()
Date: February 15, 2020 08:23AM

Remember use image block on this thread. It's fast ,easy and free!

For those of you who use Firefox you can easily
> block all the images on this thread with this
> add-on,
>
> https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/eas
> y-image-blocker/
>
> If you use chrome you can block images with this,
>
> https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/image-bl
> ocker/mkhbghdfcdepfhgeklhdhlmdldiiaajp?hl=en
>
> If you browse with Safari the image blocking is
> already in your browser. You just need to enable
> it,
>
> Open Safari and go to Preferences, then click on
> the Advanced tab. There's a checkbox at the bottom
> titled "Show Develop menu in menu bar". Check that
> then close the Preferences window.
>
> You'll notice that in your menu bar between
> Bookmarks and Window you have a menu called
> Develop. Near the bottom of that menu list is
> Disable Images — click it. Now your browsing
> experience is image free!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Our Bowels, Our Freedom of Speech 3
Posted by: Rusty Craplace ()
Date: February 15, 2020 09:51AM

an honest question Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Rusty Craplace Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Brown Onion likes this content Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > Brown Onion Wrote:
> > >
> > -----------
> >
> > Great. Do what you want, but I can speak for
> > myself and others, in that putting athletic
> > equipment or in the last images a fist in this
> > persons rear end, it’s not healthy in any
> > respect. Who thinks this is a good idea?
> > Admittedly I’m younger than Brown, although
> > probably more older than most here, and I
> can’t
> > imagine why anyone would want to do this to
> their
> > bodies. When you’re older things fall apart,
> why
> > speed up/increase the chances of failure? My
> > digestive system changed in my late 30s early
> 40s
> > and it’s only going to get worse with age, as
> > everything Brown has taught me is true. I
> don’t
> > get why anyone want want to do this as it must
> > hurt and it will long term to
>
> What things have Brown Onion taught you? All he
> does is complain. Or did he show you that the way
> to a fulfilling life is to be a racist sack of
> crap? My advice to you is that you find people who
> actually offer a solution to your problem. People
> you can learn from.


He taught me what no doctor has. That this condition isn’t fun, but to live a life of faith and purpose. To go to IBS events. To help others. I will be joining him tomorrow at church as he leads a IBS round table. He doesn’t complain much. He leads and I’m proud he’s my friend and neighbor. Until you walk in what we deal with be happy.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Our Bowels, Our Freedom of Speech 3
Posted by: Spring Onion ()
Date: February 15, 2020 10:15AM

Dad is wearing clear briefs and the obese neighbor is wearing underwear that causes his penis to stick out. Mom says this is a phase and grandma is making me healthy Raisin Bran with bananas.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Our Bowels, Our Freedom of Speech 3
Posted by: Cap’n Obvious ()
Date: February 15, 2020 10:15AM

Rusty Craplace Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> an honest question Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Rusty Craplace Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > Brown Onion likes this content Wrote:
> > >
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> >
> > > -----
> > > > Brown Onion Wrote:
> > > >
> > > -----------
> > >
> > > Great. Do what you want, but I can speak for
> > > myself and others, in that putting athletic
> > > equipment or in the last images a fist in
> this
> > > persons rear end, it’s not healthy in any
> > > respect. Who thinks this is a good idea?
> > > Admittedly I’m younger than Brown, although
> > > probably more older than most here, and I
> > can’t
> > > imagine why anyone would want to do this to
> > their
> > > bodies. When you’re older things fall
> apart,
> > why
> > > speed up/increase the chances of failure? My
> > > digestive system changed in my late 30s early
> > 40s
> > > and it’s only going to get worse with age,
> as
> > > everything Brown has taught me is true. I
> > don’t
> > > get why anyone want want to do this as it
> must
> > > hurt and it will long term to
> >
> > What things have Brown Onion taught you? All
> he
> > does is complain. Or did he show you that the
> way
> > to a fulfilling life is to be a racist sack of
> > crap? My advice to you is that you find people
> who
> > actually offer a solution to your problem.
> People
> > you can learn from.
>
>
> He taught me what no doctor has. That this
> condition isn’t fun, but to live a life of faith
> and purpose. To go to IBS events. To help others.
> I will be joining him tomorrow at church as he
> leads a IBS round table. He doesn’t complain
> much. He leads and I’m proud he’s my friend
> and neighbor. Until you walk in what we deal with
> be happy.


I’m sure he taught you everything since you are one of the trolls he uses to bump his numerous bowel threads.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Our Bowels, Our Freedom of Speech 3
Posted by: 6'3" 300 pound black man ()
Date: February 15, 2020 10:37AM

Yall talkin shit know,what I'm sayin...know what I'm saying know what I'm sayin know what I'm saying know what I'm saying know what I'm saying know what I'm saying know what I'm saying know what I'm saying know what I'm saying know,what I'm sayin...know what I'm saying know what I'm sayin know what I'm saying know what I'm saying know what I'm saying know what I'm saying know what I'm saying know what I'm saying know what I'm saying know,what I'm sayin...know what I'm saying know what I'm sayin know what I'm saying know what I'm saying know what I'm saying know what I'm saying know what I'm saying know what I'm saying know what I'm saying?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Our Bowels, Our Freedom of Speech 3
Posted by: News on the March ()
Date: February 15, 2020 10:39AM

https://mcleanpres.org/wp-content/uploads/sites/2/2020/02/21620.pdf

There doesn't appear to be an IBS workshop at Mclean Prespertian tomorrow.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Our Bowels, Our Freedom of Speech 3
Posted by: Miscavage... ()
Date: February 15, 2020 11:13AM

News on the March Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> https://mcleanpres.org/wp-content/uploads/sites/2/
> 2020/02/21620.pdf
>
> There doesn't appear to be an IBS workshop at
> Mclean Prespertian tomorrow.


Obsess much asswipe? You guys give BO and others here so much shit.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Our Bowels, Our Freedom of Speech 3
Posted by: Participating in online forum ()
Date: February 15, 2020 11:53AM

Miscavage... Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> News on the March Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> >
> https://mcleanpres.org/wp-content/uploads/sites/2/
>
> > 2020/02/21620.pdf
> >
> > There doesn't appear to be an IBS workshop at
> > Mclean Prespertian tomorrow.
>
>
> Obsess much asswipe? You guys give BO and others
> here so much shit.
Do the good people at Mclean presbyterian know their poop guru is a regular contributor to FFXU? Would they be happy knowing that their name is brought up in his bigoted screeds? As Christians, they probably do their best to tolerate the eccentricities of a geezer. However, do they know the extent of his perverted posts about the groan throne and midwives?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Our Bowels, Our Freedom of Speech 3
Posted by: In the real world ()
Date: February 15, 2020 11:56AM

Operators Are Stanting By Onion Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> https://www.meetup.com/Northern-Virginia-Crohns-an
> d-Ulcerative-Colitis-Support/
>
> https://www.ibspatient.org/
>
> https://www.dailystrength.org/group/irritable-bowe
> l-syndrome-ibs
>



Brown Onion has, no dout, visited those sites and was kicked off because all he wanted to do was talk about the size and shape of his bowel movements. He isn't interested in relief. He just likes talking about his poop.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Our Bowels, Our Freedom of Speech 3
Posted by: Rusty Craplace ()
Date: February 15, 2020 12:30PM

In the real world Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Operators Are Stanting By Onion Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> >
> https://www.meetup.com/Northern-Virginia-Crohns-an
>
> > d-Ulcerative-Colitis-Support/
> >
> > https://www.ibspatient.org/
> >
> >
> https://www.dailystrength.org/group/irritable-bowe
>
> > l-syndrome-ibs
> >
>
>
>
> Brown Onion has, no dout, visited those sites and
> was kicked off because all he wanted to do was
> talk about the size and shape of his bowel
> movements. He isn't interested in relief. He just
> likes talking about his poop.


I’ve had enough of you all. I talked to Brown on the phone earlier and he’s out of his own dime and time, printing and stapling IBS guides for congregants tomorrow. While you all complain about the good he’s doing, at least he’s being a conscientious productive citizen. My mom taught me years ago “if you don’t have a nice thing to say keep it to yourself.” Maybe we should all think about that for awhile.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Our Bowels, Our Freedom of Speech 3
Posted by: Walt Jameson ()
Date: February 15, 2020 01:24PM

74 year old male here. IBS since want to say mid to late 50’s. It isn’t as bad as my heart attack was, but it has caused angst and frustration. The over the counter and prescription drugs have only been minimally helpful. I am glad to connect with others having this as it isn’t enjoyable. Thank you.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Our Bowels, Our Freedom of Speech 3
Posted by: Rusty Craplace ()
Date: February 15, 2020 01:30PM

Welcome Walt!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Our Bowels, Our Freedom of Speech 3
Posted by: Rusty Craplace ()
Date: February 15, 2020 01:35PM

Walt Jameson Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> 74 year old male here. IBS since want to say mid
> to late 50’s. It isn’t as bad as my heart
> attack was, but it has caused angst and
> frustration. The over the counter and prescription
> drugs have only been minimally helpful. I am glad
> to connect with others having this as it isn’t
> enjoyable. Thank you.


To whoever copied my name glad you’re here. It is difficult. Yet here you’re not alone.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Our Bowels, Our Freedom of Speech 3
Posted by: Brown Onion ()
Date: February 15, 2020 02:31PM

I want to say hi Wilt and am a bit busy today. Matilda is helping to put the staples in my numbered IBS guides. These will be informative. I hope one person even one will find solace knowing they have support.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Our Bowels, Our Freedom of Speech 3
Posted by: Brown Onion likes this content ()
Date: February 15, 2020 03:16PM

Gotta love them midwives.
Attachments:
bbboooo.gif

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Our Bowels, Our Freedom of Speech 3
Posted by: Welcome.... ()
Date: February 15, 2020 03:36PM

Walt Jameson Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> 74 year old male here. IBS since want to say mid
> to late 50’s. It isn’t as bad as my heart
> attack was, but it has caused angst and
> frustration. The over the counter and prescription
> drugs have only been minimally helpful. I am glad
> to connect with others having this as it isn’t
> enjoyable. Thank you.


I love your daughter Jenna's work especially the butt stuff.
Attachments:
jenna.gif

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Our Bowels, Our Freedom of Speech 3
Posted by: Rusty Craplace ()
Date: February 15, 2020 05:48PM

The IBS group at the church was great. BO took a massive shit in the communion tray and began offering it around. He drew brown crosses on everyone’s forheads with it and told them that it was the feces of Christ and to partake of it would provide salvation.

He then took what was left and smeared it all over the wooden Jesus statue while proclaiming something about how he has ripped his starfish for your sins.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Our Bowels, Our Freedom of Speech 3
Posted by: Rusty Craplace ()
Date: February 15, 2020 06:13PM

Rusty Craplace Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> The IBS group at the church was great. BO took a
> massive shit in the communion tray and began
> offering it around. He drew brown crosses on
> everyone’s forheads with it and told them that
> it was the feces of Christ and to partake of it
> would provide salvation.
>
> He then took what was left and smeared it all over
> the wooden Jesus statue while proclaiming
> something about how he has ripped his starfish for
> your sins.


Disrespectful and stupid. Couldn’t wait until Sunday?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Our Bowels, Our Freedom of Speech 3
Posted by: Spring Onion ()
Date: February 15, 2020 06:27PM

Dad has what appears to be a lawnmower starter out of his rectum. The obese neighbor is wearing overalls and a John Deere hat. It’s getting really strange here, and I don’t know what they have planned. The obese neighbor is putting peanut butter on his penis and testicles, and is grinning at the family dog. I think I’ll go with mom and grandma to the dress barn while they shop tonight.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Our Bowels, Our Freedom of Speech 3
Posted by: Miscavage... ()
Date: February 15, 2020 06:46PM

Rusty Craplace Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> The IBS group at the church was great. BO took a
> massive shit in the communion tray and began
> offering it around. He drew brown crosses on
> everyone’s forheads with it and told them that
> it was the feces of Christ and to partake of it
> would provide salvation.
>
> He then took what was left and smeared it all over
> the wooden Jesus statue while proclaiming
> something about how he has ripped his starfish for
> your sins.


It was a great group. Did you see that part where BO lit a candle and announced the birth of Christ prior to him taking that huge delicious dump?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Our Bowels, Our Freedom of Speech 3
Posted by: Father Onion </\> ()
Date: February 15, 2020 06:49PM

Tomorrow is our day of worship - I beseech each of you to go to your church and pray for His forgiveness and ask He remove these vile and blasphemous thoughts and actions from you each. Ask and you will be forgiven. Forsake these earthly pleasures and disregard filth of your own making and especially such filth brought forth by others in our natural world.

May God Bless you and richly reward you.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Our Bowels, Our Freedom of Speech 3
Posted by: Rusty Craplace ()
Date: February 15, 2020 07:33PM

Miscavage... Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Rusty Craplace Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > The IBS group at the church was great. BO took
> a
> > massive shit in the communion tray and began
> > offering it around. He drew brown crosses on
> > everyone’s forheads with it and told them
> that
> > it was the feces of Christ and to partake of it
> > would provide salvation.
> >
> > He then took what was left and smeared it all
> over
> > the wooden Jesus statue while proclaiming
> > something about how he has ripped his starfish
> for
> > your sins.
>
>
> It was a great group. Did you see that part where
> BO lit a candle and announced the birth of Christ
> prior to him taking that huge delicious dump?


Then he brought out those two 30-something Filipino nursemaids. He called them his 'midwives'. I think it is quite progressive of him to employ the obvious trans Jo-Jo. You said he was LGBTQ phobic.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Our Bowels, Our Freedom of Speech 3
Posted by: Wilt Jameson ()
Date: February 15, 2020 07:33PM

Father Onion </\> Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Tomorrow is our day of worship - I beseech each of
> you to go to your church and pray for His
> forgiveness and ask He remove these vile and
> blasphemous thoughts and actions from you each.
> Ask and you will be forgiven. Forsake these
> earthly pleasures and disregard filth of your own
> making and especially such filth brought forth by
> others in our natural world.
>
> May God Bless you and richly reward you.


Father thank you as I feel awful. I’ve done the best I can but my stomach does cause me a lot of problems and I’m glad we have a preacher here to help us. Thank you as I will pray.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Our Bowels, Our Freedom of Speech 3
Posted by: Will Jameson ()
Date: February 15, 2020 07:41PM

What is this feces eating that everybody keeps mentioning? Sounds pretty gross, but if it will help my bowels, its certainly worth a try. Where would one find one of these feces-eating get togethers?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Our Bowels, Our Freedom of Speech 3
Posted by: That makes sense ()
Date: February 15, 2020 08:08PM

Will Jameson Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> What is this feces eating that everybody keeps
> mentioning? Sounds pretty gross, but if it will
> help my bowels, its certainly worth a try. Where
> would one find one of these feces-eating get
> togethers?


Brown Onion is having a poop potluck at Mclean Presbyterian tomorrow. For your first time, just come down and sample. At the next one, you can bring something. BO has excellent tips on what to eat to make the best poop for your recipe.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Our Bowels, Our Freedom of Speech 3
Posted by: Jim Hughes ()
Date: February 15, 2020 08:23PM

Mr. Brown Onion, I understand you like to eat feces, which I don’t really agree with as that is more of a fetish to most; but have you ever tried drinking urine? I once read that there are some great health benefits from that.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Our Bowels, Our Freedom of Speech 3
Posted by: Rusty Craplace ()
Date: February 15, 2020 09:21PM

I regret to inform everybody.

Matilda just called to tell me that BO just had a stroke while straining on the groan throne. Luckily, one of the midwives was able to call 911 and he is now stable in the ICU. We are not yet aware whether or not he has brain damage from the stroke. Unfortunately, the IBS church support group will be cancelled tomorrow.

I am heading to the hospital to go see him. I will keep all of you BiB’s updated.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Our Bowels, Our Freedom of Speech 3
Posted by: Big Steamy Pile of Brown Onion ()
Date: February 15, 2020 09:31PM

It wasn't on the Church Calendar anyway. Brown Onion will have to continue to do what works for him. Fapping it to poop stories he reads online.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Our Bowels, Our Freedom of Speech 3
Posted by: Miscavage... ()
Date: February 15, 2020 09:35PM

Big Steamy Pile of Brown Onion Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> It wasn't on the Church Calendar anyway. Brown
> Onion will have to continue to do what works for
> him. Fapping it to poop stories he reads online.


Have some respect, you stupid fucking asswipe motherfucking dickhead cunt. The man just had a stroke. Go fuck yourself you faggot prick son of a bitch shithead fuckface dumbfuck.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Our Bowels, Our Freedom of Speech 3
Posted by: Rusty Craplace ()
Date: February 15, 2020 11:53PM

Rusty Craplace Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I regret to inform everybody.
>
> Matilda just called to tell me that BO just had a
> stroke while straining on the groan throne.
> Luckily, one of the midwives was able to call 911
> and he is now stable in the ICU. We are not yet
> aware whether or not he has brain damage from the
> stroke. Unfortunately, the IBS church support
> group will be cancelled tomorrow.
>
> I am heading to the hospital to go see him. I will
> keep all of you BiB’s updated.

You are a sick pig. Not only wishing people ill but the lies. Brown has been preparing all day for tomorrow. Be prepared to be exposed for the lying. You’re truly a very sick person and you should stay off this place for your health.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Our Bowels, Our Freedom of Speech 3
Posted by: Mr. Brownstone ()
Date: February 16, 2020 12:16AM

,
Attachments:
1580773249208.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Our Bowels, Our Freedom of Speech 3
Posted by: Huh ()
Date: February 16, 2020 03:13AM

Rusty Craplace Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Rusty Craplace Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > I regret to inform everybody.
> >
> > Matilda just called to tell me that BO just had
> a
> > stroke while straining on the groan throne.
> > Luckily, one of the midwives was able to call
> 911
> > and he is now stable in the ICU. We are not yet
> > aware whether or not he has brain damage from
> the
> > stroke. Unfortunately, the IBS church support
> > group will be cancelled tomorrow.
> >
> > I am heading to the hospital to go see him. I
> will
> > keep all of you BiB’s updated.
>
> You are a sick pig. Not only wishing people ill
> but the lies. Brown has been preparing all day for
> tomorrow. Be prepared to be exposed for the lying.
> You’re truly a very sick person and you should
> stay off this place for your health.

Why do you keep quoting yourself?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Our Bowels, Our Freedom of Speech 3
Posted by: Mr Brown Underwear ()
Date: February 16, 2020 08:00AM

I don’t like Sunday’s as I worry about the work week

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Our Bowels, Our Freedom of Speech 3
Posted by: crappie chum ()
Date: February 16, 2020 08:06AM

Mr Brown Underwear Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I don’t like Sunday’s as I worry about the
> work week

Worrying loosens my bowels. So, it can be a good thing. Unless the situation turns too liquid.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Our Bowels, Our Freedom of Speech 3
Posted by: boiled onion ()
Date: February 16, 2020 08:09AM

Mr Brown Underwear Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I don’t like Sunday’s as I worry about the
> work week

Tomorrow is a holiday. Don't worry.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Our Bowels, Our Freedom of Speech 3
Posted by: craptacular ()
Date: February 16, 2020 08:46AM

Woo-hoo Daytona 500 today. Big NASCAR fan. Paisanos pizza and Sam Adams brews all day starting at 11am. No work tomorrow and no worries. My bowels will handle this.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Our Bowels, Our Freedom of Speech 3
Posted by: Mr Brown Underwear ()
Date: February 16, 2020 09:41AM

boiled onion Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Mr Brown Underwear Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > I don’t like Sunday’s as I worry about the
> > work week
>
> Tomorrow is a holiday. Don't worry.


Unfortunately the boss doesn’t view it as such. I wonder if my problems are work related.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Our Bowels, Our Freedom of Speech 3
Posted by: Brown Onion becomes Mr. Cranky ()
Date: February 16, 2020 11:23AM

Miscavage... Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Big Steamy Pile of Brown Onion Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > It wasn't on the Church Calendar anyway. Brown
> > Onion will have to continue to do what works
> for
> > him. Fapping it to poop stories he reads
> online.
>
>
> Have some respect, you stupid fucking asswipe
> motherfucking dickhead cunt. The man just had a
> stroke. Go fuck yourself you faggot prick son of a
> bitch shithead fuckface dumbfuck.

Notice how Cranky Brown Onion gets when he gets called on for lying and using sock puppets. He shouldn't have named the church he was going to deliver his poop workshop. Churches have standards and they are not going to let this senile old coot babble about his groan thrown and poop babies and bitch and moan about the failure of modern medicine while he eats Oxycotin like tic tacs.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Our Bowels, Our Freedom of Speech 3
Posted by: Brown Onion ()
Date: February 16, 2020 02:10PM

I would like to thank McLean Presbyterian. What a wonderful service. So many European faces and such a great group of people. It was such a joy. Today was an excellent after the service IBS round table. Thank you to the pastoral staff and your board of deacons, for taking off some of the stigma associated with both aging and IBS. What a beautiful day. It’s moments like this that provide hope. More later as had a terrific lunch that could cause issues.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Our Bowels, Our Freedom of Speech 3
Posted by: Church Schedule Onion ()
Date: February 16, 2020 02:27PM

Brown Onion Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I would like to thank McLean Presbyterian. What a
> wonderful service. So many European faces and such
> a great group of people. It was such a joy. Today
> was an excellent after the service IBS round
> table. Thank you to the pastoral staff and your
> board of deacons, for taking off some of the
> stigma associated with both aging and IBS. What a
> beautiful day. It’s moments like this that
> provide hope. More later as had a terrific lunch
> that could cause issues.


HMMM. I must have missed it, since it was not even listed on their events calender.

Week at a Glance
SUNDAY, FEBRUARY 16
9:00AM Worship Sanctuary & Fellowship Hall
Nursery & Sunday School Lower Floor & Lodge | 0 - 6th Grade
10:45AM Worship Sanctuary & Fellowship Hall Nursery, Sunday School & Adult Ed
Lower Floor, Lodge, Cooper MS, Multi-Purpose Room | 0 - 12th Grade, Adults
DivorceCare Lower Parlor
4:00PM Kids for the King Choir Rehearsal Fellowship Hall 5:15PM Worship Sanctuary
Nursery & Sunday School Lower Floor & McLean Room | 0 - 3rd Grade 6:45PM Hymn Sing Sanctuary
7:00PM Christianity Explored McLean Room

https://mcleanpres.org/wp-content/uploads/sites/2/2020/02/21620.pdf

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Our Bowels, Our Freedom of Speech 3
Posted by: Starfish Trooper ()
Date: February 16, 2020 02:34PM

Church Schedule Onion Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Brown Onion Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > I would like to thank McLean Presbyterian. What
> a
> > wonderful service. So many European faces and
> such
> > a great group of people. It was such a joy.
> Today
> > was an excellent after the service IBS round
> > table. Thank you to the pastoral staff and your
> > board of deacons, for taking off some of the
> > stigma associated with both aging and IBS. What
> a
> > beautiful day. It’s moments like this that
> > provide hope. More later as had a terrific
> lunch
> > that could cause issues.
>
>
> HMMM. I must have missed it, since it was not even
> listed on their events calender.
>
'The roundtable' consisted of two lonely geezers talking about their recent shits while standing in the parking lot. BO raced home to squeeze one off after hearing this new pooptale.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Our Bowels, Our Freedom of Speech 3
Posted by: Brown Onion likes this content ()
Date: February 16, 2020 03:04PM

Brown Onion is a sick fuck.
Attachments:
bbbbbbbbbbbbboooooooooooo.gif

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Our Bowels, Our Freedom of Speech 3
Posted by: Rusty Craplace ()
Date: February 16, 2020 06:10PM

I was 15 once. Angry and thought I knew it all. Now 48 relatively happy and know some. Most learned by experience. Good and bad. I see the teenager is with us. Spoiled and upper class but so angry so blinded by it. I was there this morning with Matilda and my wife and a few family members and friends. While I didn’t particularly like the Presbyterian liturgy, I found this church very appreciative and kind. It was nice being welcomed and a nice service. And so proud of Brown. He and others talked about supplements, food choices, and yes some resentment at doctors and the struggle of IBS.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Our Bowels, Our Freedom of Speech 3
Posted by: Lame posts ()
Date: February 16, 2020 06:49PM

Rusty Craplace Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I was 15 once. Angry and thought I knew it all.
> Now 48 relatively happy and know some. Most
> learned by experience. Good and bad. I see the
> teenager is with us. Spoiled and upper class but
> so angry so blinded by it. I was there this
> morning with Matilda and my wife and a few family
> members and friends. While I didn’t particularly
> like the Presbyterian liturgy, I found this church
> very appreciative and kind. It was nice being
> welcomed and a nice service. And so proud of
> Brown. He and others talked about supplements,
> food choices, and yes some resentment at doctors
> and the struggle of IBS.


Glad you had pretend fun at your fake church service, troll faggot. This is all you’ve got to do on a Sunday? Who’s 15?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Our Bowels, Our Freedom of Speech 3
Posted by: Brown Onion likes this content ()
Date: February 16, 2020 07:23PM

Goddamn, Brown Onion is very disturbed.
Attachments:
brownnnnnnndd.gif

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Our Bowels, Our Freedom of Speech 3
Posted by: Rusty Craplace ()
Date: February 16, 2020 07:56PM

How’s high school these days? Seriously grow up.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Our Bowels, Our Freedom of Speech 3
Posted by: Gerry/GGP ()
Date: February 16, 2020 07:59PM

Brown Onion likes this content Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Goddamn, Brown Onion is very disturbed.

That’s kind of hot but I prefer men shitting on counters. Do you have anything like that? Thanks in advance.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Our Bowels, Our Freedom of Speech 3
Posted by: Spring Onion ()
Date: February 16, 2020 08:57PM

Dad and the obese neighbor bought a 2003 Jaguar with the jenkum sales. They are out there with it like a bunch of teenage girls. I sit in the living room. Grandma is at the police precinct and mom says we’re going to lose the house. The grill is fired up and I am trying to support my mom.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Our Bowels, Our Freedom of Speech 3
Posted by: It isn't very pretty ()
Date: February 16, 2020 08:59PM

Rusty Craplace Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> How’s high school these days? Seriously grow up.

It is sad that Brown Onion's 2nd childhood has come to this. It seems that the midwives should let him get all tangled up in his bedclothes and get some permanent sleep.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Our Bowels, Our Freedom of Speech 3
Posted by: Wilt Jameson ()
Date: February 16, 2020 09:39PM

So glad area churches are becoming a place of this information. I will ask our deacons what they would pursue. A few of us have IBS another has I think it’s called Crohn’s disease.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Our Bowels, Our Freedom of Speech 3
Posted by: Rusty Craplace ()
Date: February 16, 2020 10:19PM

Wilt Jameson Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> So glad area churches are becoming a place of this
> information. I will ask our deacons what they
> would pursue. A few of us have IBS another has I
> think it’s called Crohn’s disease.


I happily will recommend brown. If you want to email brown onion he has an inbox here on this site.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Our Bowels, Our Freedom of Speech 3
Posted by: Miscavage... ()
Date: February 16, 2020 10:54PM

The church event was wonderful. Brown Onion arrived dressed like Jesus. He baptized the entire congregation with a golden shower. He then said he would give birth unto the savior, and took the biggest shit I’ve ever seen on Matilda’s face. We each got to taste a sample and it was delicious.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Our Bowels, Our Freedom of Speech 3
Posted by: Rusty Craplace ()
Date: February 17, 2020 12:20AM

Miscavage... Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> The church event was wonderful. Brown Onion
> arrived dressed like Jesus. He baptized the entire
> congregation with a golden shower. He then said he
> would give birth unto the savior, and took the
> biggest shit I’ve ever seen on Matilda’s face.
> We each got to taste a sample and it was
> delicious.


He told me he only consumed milkshakes since Friday to make his poop taste more savory.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Our Bowels, Our Freedom of Speech 3
Posted by: Miscavage... ()
Date: February 17, 2020 12:44AM

Rusty Craplace Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Miscavage... Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > The church event was wonderful. Brown Onion
> > arrived dressed like Jesus. He baptized the
> entire
> > congregation with a golden shower. He then said
> he
> > would give birth unto the savior, and took the
> > biggest shit I’ve ever seen on Matilda’s
> face.
> > We each got to taste a sample and it was
> > delicious.
>
>
> He told me he only consumed milkshakes since
> Friday to make his poop taste more savory.


That explains it. I did pick up a hint of chocolate.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Our Bowels, Our Freedom of Speech 3
Posted by: Brown Onion ()
Date: February 17, 2020 09:11AM

A successful event, and let the juvenile delinquent mock us. What an honor to meet the people yesterday and it’s good to find others with IBS, and discuss our medical issues. Spring Onion has his whole life ahead of him, but just wanted to let you know spring, that several congregants heard of what you’re doing and are thankful and inspired. A great church service followed up by a great round table discussion in the social hall. I didn’t get out of there until close to 2 pm I believe, what wonderful people and I hope they like their Bristol stool guide bookmarks that Matilda made. They look really good and also the materials passed out I hope they help. We are making progress and am going to write to this great church and see if more IBS outreach can be done.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Our Bowels, Our Freedom of Speech 3
Posted by: Will Jameson ()
Date: February 17, 2020 09:57AM

Well Mr. Onion you seemed nice and knowledgeable, so I decided attent the church event in hopes of learning more. However, there was no such event there at McLean nor had anyone there ever even heard of you. To completely lie about a meeting that never happened is sbsurd and clearly you are just some kid playing jokes. IBS is a serious ailment and you come here mocking it. What a disgusting human being you are.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Our Bowels, Our Freedom of Speech 3
Posted by: Holy Shit ()
Date: February 17, 2020 10:48AM

Brown Onion Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> A successful event, and let the juvenile
> delinquent mock us. What an honor to meet the
> people yesterday and it’s good to find others
> with IBS, and discuss our medical issues. Spring
> Onion has his whole life ahead of him, but just
> wanted to let you know spring, that several
> congregants heard of what you’re doing and are
> thankful and inspired. A great church service
> followed up by a great round table discussion in
> the social hall. I didn’t get out of there until
> close to 2 pm I believe, what wonderful people and
> I hope they like their Bristol stool guide
> bookmarks that Matilda made. They look really good
> and also the materials passed out I hope they
> help. We are making progress and am going to write
> to this great church and see if more IBS outreach
> can be done.


I want a poop bookmark for my Bible too! Have you thought of selling them on ETSY?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Our Bowels, Our Freedom of Speech 3
Posted by: Rusty Craplace ()
Date: February 17, 2020 11:19AM

Will Jameson Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Well Mr. Onion you seemed nice and knowledgeable,
> so I decided attent the church event in hopes of
> learning more. However, there was no such event
> there at McLean nor had anyone there ever even
> heard of you. To completely lie about a meeting
> that never happened is sbsurd and clearly you are
> just some kid playing jokes. IBS is a serious
> ailment and you come here mocking it. What a
> disgusting human being you are.


Imitation is flattery. You went the extra mile too. Not bad for a high school student.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Our Bowels, Our Freedom of Speech 3
Posted by: Brown Onion is a creepster ()
Date: February 17, 2020 11:21AM

Will Jameson Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Well Mr. Onion you seemed nice and knowledgeable,
> so I decided attent the church event in hopes of
> learning more. However, there was no such event
> there at McLean nor had anyone there ever even
> heard of you. To completely lie about a meeting
> that never happened is sbsurd and clearly you are
> just some kid playing jokes. IBS is a serious
> ailment and you come here mocking it. What a
> disgusting human being you are.


Brown Onion is a 38-year-old fecalfeliac. He gets off by fooling people into writing stories about their bowel movements. Many of his 'BiBs' are his sock puppets. He lives on the outskirts of Glen Allen in an illegally parked trailer and works on the kill floor at Tysons. He also has bad breath.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Our Bowels, Our Freedom of Speech 3
Posted by: Brown Onion likes this content ()
Date: February 17, 2020 12:59PM

It is a good thing to see the breaking of gender stereotypes when it comes to certain professions.

Here is an example of a MIDHUSBAND!!!
Attachments:
midwiiiiiiii.gif

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Our Bowels, Our Freedom of Speech 3
Posted by: Young GeorgeW ()
Date: February 17, 2020 04:23PM

Father, I cannot tell a lie. Someone pooped in the (special) chamber pot. Cannot tell a lie. It was one of the BiBs.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Our Bowels, Our Freedom of Speech 3
Posted by: BO is seriously fucked up ()
Date: February 17, 2020 05:06PM

Brown Onion Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> A successful event, and let the juvenile
> delinquent mock us. What an honor to meet the
> people yesterday and it’s good to find others
> with IBS, and discuss our medical issues. Spring
> Onion has his whole life ahead of him, but just
> wanted to let you know spring, that several
> congregants heard of what you’re doing and are
> thankful and inspired. A great church service
> followed up by a great round table discussion in
> the social hall. I didn’t get out of there until
> close to 2 pm I believe, what wonderful people and
> I hope they like their Bristol stool guide
> bookmarks that Matilda made. They look really good
> and also the materials passed out I hope they
> help. We are making progress and am going to write
> to this great church and see if more IBS outreach
> can be done.


Brown Onion claims to be handing out potty bookmarks. I wouldn't br surprised if Brown Onion was a troll. That said, part of me thought he was a doddering old man obsessed by talking about his pooping. However, making and handing out potty bookmarks is a whole different level of obsessiveness than just typing about it anonymously on this tawdry forum.

If Brown Onion is a troll, my hat is off to him for his dedication and perseverance. If he is who he says he is, he really needs to get help.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Our Bowels, Our Freedom of Speech 3
Posted by: KY Busch ()
Date: February 17, 2020 05:31PM

Rounding lap 36 now at Daytona. Bowels under control and thinking of my BiBs in nova! Thanks for everyone’s support.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Our Bowels, Our Freedom of Speech 3
Posted by: Rusty Craplace ()
Date: February 17, 2020 05:58PM

KY Busch Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Rounding lap 36 now at Daytona. Bowels under
> control and thinking of my BiBs in nova! Thanks
> for everyone’s support.

Thanks for your shoutout K-Busch. Stage 3 is all yours toward victory. Me and Onions on your TV team coverage and supporting you all the way to Daytona 500 victory this evening.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Our Bowels, Our Freedom of Speech 3
Posted by: Mr Brown Underwear ()
Date: February 17, 2020 06:29PM

No accidents at work but barely anyone here. Tomorrow not sure.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Our Bowels, Our Freedom of Speech 3
Posted by: KY Busch ()
Date: February 17, 2020 06:45PM

Rusty Craplace Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> KY Busch Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Rounding lap 36 now at Daytona. Bowels under
> > control and thinking of my BiBs in nova!
> Thanks
> > for everyone’s support.
>
> Thanks for your shoutout K-Busch. Stage 3 is all
> yours toward victory. Me and Onions on your TV
> team coverage and supporting you all the way to
> Daytona 500 victory this evening.

I wasn’t talking to you, dumbfuck.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Our Bowels, Our Freedom of Speech 3
Posted by: Brown Onion ()
Date: February 17, 2020 10:21PM

I wish I had the bowels of President Trump. He definitely is a man who takes wonderful, amazing, super shits. Tonight on the groan throne dilated but nothing going. Midwives in place check their gauges but a stubborn one. So want this to be over and have clear pipes even from the inevitable cinder blocks.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Our Bowels, Our Freedom of Speech 3
Posted by: try this ()
Date: February 17, 2020 10:41PM

https://gutcleanseprotocol.com/tcr_d_gut-cleanse-protocol-200117B.php?n=tba1sc


what is up with every news website. This. A doctor recommends you don't eat this for your bowels, or empty your bowels with this?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Our Bowels, Our Freedom of Speech 3
Posted by: Starfish Trooper ()
Date: February 17, 2020 11:08PM

Brown Onion Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I wish I had the bowels of President Trump. He
> definitely is a man who takes wonderful, amazing,
> super shits. Tonight on the groan throne dilated
> but nothing going. Midwives in place check their
> gauges but a stubborn one. So want this to be over
> and have clear pipes even from the inevitable
> cinder blocks.
Attachments:
trumpshit.png

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Our Bowels, Our Freedom of Speech 3
Posted by: Brown Onion likes this content ()
Date: February 18, 2020 11:45AM

Will Brown Onion become a geezer gamer?
Attachments:
1529371149951.gif

Options: ReplyQuote
Pages: Previous1234567AllNext
Current Page: 6 of 7


Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
 ********  **         ******    *******    *******  
 **        **        **    **  **     **  **     ** 
 **        **        **        **     **         ** 
 ******    **        **         ********   *******  
 **        **        **               **         ** 
 **        **        **    **  **     **  **     ** 
 **        ********   ******    *******    *******  
This forum powered by Phorum.