HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Millenials see government damn everyone (like McVey), they are never told events led up to those events. FOX NEWS TODAY AIRED REMEMBERANCE OF RUBY RIDGE.
Posted by: millenials didn't soak in d 90's ()
Date: January 20, 2020 04:07AM

this is the 2nd mention of McVey (a california math professor fired so that an illegal immigrant could be hired)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oklahoma_City_bombing

"he was an insane fiend" they say, "wholey criminal", "had no business"

THEN YOU DIDN'T HEAR ABOUT THE REST OF THE 90'S: THIS IS JUST ONE CASE

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ruby_Ridge

Branch Davidians
Christian Identity
Critical Incident Response Group (CIRG)
Leonard Peltier
List of killings by law enforcement officers in the United States
Michigan Militia
Militia of Montana
Militia organizations in the United States
Montana Freemen
MOVE
Oklahoma City bombing
Rainbow Farm
Waco siege
Bundy standoff (NOT ted bundy, no)
Sagebrush Rebellion
Shannon Street massacre
Singer-Swapp Standoff (1988)

the only thing Wash Post and big media covered about mc'vey was "he had a manifesto" and was crazy

tv news pretty much just stopped on the manifesto part and damned him, never saying what was IN it, who he was, what his real motives were

(60 minutes showed where he lived at his sisters land, a shack, and some other things including that he had taken a drug habbit during his fall from education. the wash post published the long manifesto only in a damning "this is proof he did it" way)

POINT: GIVE GOVERNMENT A CHANCE THEY WILL SHOOT UP YOUR FAMILY AND LATER ADMIT THEY'RE WRONG - AND NOT OFFER COMPENSATION. THEY WILL NOT ADMIT THEY ARE WRONG UNLESS NATIONAL NEWS IS ALL OVER THE CASE. they will bury you and no one will hear your light go out.

(the family above, ruby ridge, shot up, had to sue for it after winning - "winning" means having your family shot by snipers and dragging years through court in this case). that's not all. the family had moved out in the middle of nowhere to BE FAR AWAY FROM GOVERNMENT. the government stalked them to their new place.

it was ONE OF AT LEAST SEVERAL TIMES ATF was in the news for simply entering property, shooting people, later seizing the property "in the name of government", never admitting they were wrong, never admitting they did it unless reporters aired news they had.

IT SOUNDS CRAZY IT IS CRAZY: BUT THE CRAZY THING IS SAYING MC'VEY had absolutely no reason to attack ATF. call them right or wrong he DID have reasons.

YOU HAD TO BE LISTENING ALL THROUGH THE 90'S to understand why today's news and history about mc'vey

is 100% lies

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Millenials see government damn everyone (like McVey), they are never told events led up to those events. FOX NEWS TODAY AIRED REMEMBERANCE OF RUBY RIDGE.
Posted by: ah! ()
Date: January 20, 2020 04:14AM

sorry confused Mc Veigh with Ted Kaczynski - mail bomber

Mc Veigh was from NY, educated, but not a professor

Re: Millenials see government damn everyone (like McVey), they are never told events led up to those events. FOX NEWS TODAY AIRED REMEMBERANCE OF RUBY RIDGE.
Posted by: e32frfew ()
Date: January 20, 2020 04:22AM

Ted Kaczynski - bombed many apparently innocent people "many mistaken targets too"

Posted by: Columbia U ()
Date: January 20, 2020 04:25AM

If FOX news aired it you know 100% for sure it was a lie.

Posted by: 34rdfkkk ()
Date: January 20, 2020 04:32AM

Ted Kaczynski

i don't remember the manifesto as shown today

i remember Ted Kaczynski had problems in his department (ie, he was being targeted to be fired - to be replaced rather)

Ted Kaczynski blamed some major companies for the problems (microsoft is one, to my memory). I believe Janet Reno may have edited the "manifesto", released quite separately from Ted Kaczynski, specifically to hide / remove Ted Kaczynski's complaints and demands

Ted Kaczynski's "government published manifesto" (a coined term used 100 times by clinton era government against every of their enemies) may not be authentic. but i haven't read it. i do know DHS and reno helped funnel money to microsoft and later got a job at a california college in a position she wasn't qualified for.

the government seized "his cabin" and said the cabin (which sold at auction for $15 million) was his: but 60 minutes said it was his sister's.

survivalist was another word used by the clinton government against all their enemies: and also against Ted.

but i'm not sure - i account it as it appears innocent people (such as students) got bombed. on the other hand i don't know becasue i can only bet clinton governent lied like hell.

there are consipracies out there of many clinton foes "mysterious dying" - and for all we know - they aren't conspiracies

we do know that with live video streaming: these kinds of "government is feeding you a story" events have seemed to fall off (OR HAVE THEY? are the school shootings the only ones they are telling us about?)

Date: January 20, 2020 04:40AM

in all - Ted may have been more of a "gone postal" one

(unlike today's accounts: i specifically remember that some of his collegues were targets because he felt they had conspired against him, to replace him, for political agenda OR because he felt they were part of the clinton political agenda to "destroy society" with political agenda and assinine objectives. the wikipedia page talks about allot of "mistakes")

(it is said he began his drug use after going to the schack. but with all that craziness. who knows.)

but he wasn't the only kid on the block who went postal either. there is something to be said about that. none of it nice.

Date: January 20, 2020 04:41AM

(if these people had been poisoned and by who. if they had been cheated and by who. these things were NEVER discussed by Clinton era prosecution. you heard: will be guilty, is guilty, during the Clinton era)

Posted by: A Dick is just a Dick ()
Date: January 20, 2020 04:46AM

Life sucks without one. There are no coincidences in life, only signs. Now, if only I could find some pussy to stick it in.
Attachments:
190C7028-6A81-46EC-BAB9-37ABAADF3482.jpeg

Posted by: k ()
Date: January 20, 2020 04:49AM

the History channel recently released "history" of presidents including obama

they said obama was a bright eyed black boy, nearly a saint, all his objectives were pure

other's list 633 scandals by obama and his entourage

you can't trust history that government has edited 100 times

Posted by: sddflk ()
Date: January 20, 2020 04:56AM

to my memory that's why i didn't read Ted's "manifesto" (a word i'd heard 100 times during clinton era since Timothy)

BECAUSE JANET RENO released it - and i knew she was a lying bitch democrat.

(funneled money to microsoft, used english firm to sign her accounting sheets, used illegal aliens spread them to all court houses, anything democrat you can imagine - she did - like hillary did simultaneously in the STATE department)

i gave little credence to a document janet released and didn't believe (after hearing some name drops about big companies by Ted or who) that it was authentic

now Timothy's document appeared authentic and was the first manifesto published - people believed those were his words and not gerrymandered

--------------------------

who were the people who "went postal". were they the "live free or die" type, over my dead body will democrats steal my soul and country? or were they poisoned? or drug users? or knew they were being fired for illegal aliens to be hired.

good question. government never said a damn word in the news except "they are horrible people and guilty"

THE REASON FOR ASKING IS: BECAUSE THERE WERE SO MANY OF THEM who previously had been mild mannered hard workers.

Posted by: “Blue Jean Baby” ()
Date: January 20, 2020 05:04AM

Life is about this one thing three ways...either you have one, want one or just plain want to fuck one.
Attachments:
2C5EDD15-F405-4B39-98D6-7049A21D67D0.jpeg
1FCE5ED8-D2D9-4AFF-8C13-5FAF7DE53F74.jpeg

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.