HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Meade Sunday Sermon... chase Satan away and an update on his girlfriend sarah
Posted by: idle hands the Devil's workshop ()
Date: January 19, 2020 03:45PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9efLhC1HFrk

Sarah is an imaginary woman He has unclean thoughts. It gives me the Heebie Jeebies just thinking about Meade in such an absurd position. Who is going to listen to this prurient mess and say "This guy has the answers... I want him to be my preacher."

Meade has yet to realize if he quit sinning, he wouldn't let Satan near him in the first place.

Meade needs to get out of bed before 11 am. He needs to quit gorging on his 'comfort foods' and actually get down to a healthy weight.

He needs to start seeking some financial security for when his father's reverse mortgage disappears. IE he needs to GET A REAL JOB.

God will provide, and that is why there are homeless shelters. That will be Meade's next stop unless he actually does something to change his course.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Meade Sunday Sermon... chase Satan away and an update on his girlfriend sarah
Posted by: Here we go.. ()
Date: January 19, 2020 03:47PM

Here is a gif. Meade's glasses were fogging up. This happens whenever he thinks about sin. Meade's glasses fog up a lot.
Attachments:
meaddesssss.gif

Re: Meade Sunday Sermon... chase Satan away and an update on his girlfriend sarah
Posted by: we all can agree ()
Date: January 19, 2020 04:32PM

idle hands the Devil's workshop Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
>
> Meade has yet to realize if he quit sinning, he
> wouldn't let Satan near him in the first place.
>
> Meade needs to get out of bed before 11 am. He
> needs to quit gorging on his 'comfort foods' and
> actually get down to a healthy weight.
>
> He needs to start seeking some financial security
> for when his father's reverse mortgage disappears.
> IE he needs to GET A REAL JOB.

Meade needs to write more songs about meats and cheeses.

Posted by: Poor Meade ()
Date: January 19, 2020 06:44PM

He keeps claiming that if we praise and worship God all day, we can keep the demons away. So why isn't it working for him? Most of us don't praise and worship him often or at all and are never under demon attack.

Funny how Satan chose Meade Skelton, of all the people in the world, to attack relentlessly. He doesn't seem to attack Hollywood actors, or sports stars, or even world leaders (well maybe Trump), but feels compelled to get Meade. Why?

Like the unhinged Mr. Misery, Meades enablers are to blame for all this. They should be preventing him access to the internet and from evil religious leaders trying to pin all his shortcomings on demons and lack of praying. They're all taking advantage of an uneducated, easily duped semi-retard and should be ashamed of themselves.

Posted by: imaginary gf? this is fucked up. ()
Date: January 19, 2020 07:28PM

He was with his imaginary girlfriend (who even has a name) and she turned into a demon on top of him?

She looked like a 'hollywood jew'. They had some dates. Then they had sex. Then she became a demon?

And then a jab at liberals, who in so many ways are just like demons.

wow......

Every now and then, meade offers a glimmer of hope that he is beginning to get in touch with reality, and then we invariably relapse. As prev poster indicated, it is time his family took things in hand.

Posted by: oh, and idle hands? ()
Date: January 19, 2020 07:44PM

From what meade has to say about where his imaginary relationship went, it doesn't sound as though his hands were idle. :)

Posted by: Watch it quick ()
Date: January 19, 2020 08:03PM

Watch this one quick. It is doubtful it will last until morning.

Posted by: at least he's avoiding the rally ()
Date: January 19, 2020 08:24PM

All we need is meade suddenly deciding some antifa protestors are actually demons out to get him, and running over fifty random passers-by in his attempt to flee them.

In any case, prev poster is correct. This vid has a very short shelf life.

Posted by: Fat Man Running ()
Date: January 19, 2020 09:23PM

at least he's avoiding the rally Wrote:
> All we need is meade suddenly deciding some antifa
> protestors are actually demons out to get him, and
> running over fifty random passers-by in his
> attempt to flee them.
>
> In any case, prev poster is correct. This vid has
> a very short shelf life.

There is going to be a lot of cameras there. Meade running in terror away from the Demons could go viral. His 'talent' ain't gonna get him the fame he craves. Being a big steamy pile of chicken little just might.

Posted by: wow - the vlog is still up ()
Date: January 20, 2020 03:34PM

usually meade takes the werid ones downfast.

Posted by: Winning........ ()
Date: January 20, 2020 03:42PM

wow - the vlog is still up Wrote:
> usually meade takes the werid ones downfast.

Maybe he is leaving it up as an audition tape for Tosh.0.

That Tosh fucker has been bringing internet trash to national television for over ten years. He is scraping the bottom of the barrel. There aren't all that many shows willing to give a guy like Meade a showcase.

Posted by: Fred Fielding ()
Date: January 21, 2020 07:27AM

we all can agree Wrote:
> idle hands the Devil's workshop Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> >
> > Meade has yet to realize if he quit sinning, he
> > wouldn't let Satan near him in the first place.
> >
> > Meade needs to get out of bed before 11 am. He
> > needs to quit gorging on his 'comfort foods'
> and
> > actually get down to a healthy weight.
> >
> > He needs to start seeking some financial
> security
> > for when his father's reverse mortgage
> disappears.
> > IE he needs to GET A REAL JOB.
>
> Meade needs to write more songs about meats hand
> cheeses.

Sleep experts all agree a person is most productive between the hours of 9:00 AM and noon. If Meade is sleeping and eating breakfast during this most productive time, he is waisting his life.

Posted by: Meade-waste of a human life ()
Date: January 21, 2020 11:10AM

Fred Fielding Wrote:

>
> Sleep experts all agree a person is most
> productive between the hours of 9:00 AM and noon.
> If Meade is sleeping and eating breakfast during
> this most productive time, he is waisting his
> life.

Meade's Sloth is a big reason he is such a failure.

Meade is 40-years-old and has never been able to support himself. He works 8 hours a month as a dancing cow. He mostly lives off government handouts and his dad's reverse mortgage.

Posted by: Meade, miz and eesh ()
Date: January 21, 2020 04:28PM

Their best bet is to pool their money, buy a camper or old bus, and move to Slab City California. Slab City is a refuge for artist and intellectuals in the desert of CA. Many artist and musicians from all over live there, Bob the Builder built a stage for musical performances and recitals that folks come from all over to watch. Might be a new begining

Posted by: no future there ()
Date: January 21, 2020 10:27PM

What the should do is all live in eesh's strath road estate, where the climate is nicer (at least in summer).

That way, meade could continue to ply his trade as a dancing cow, and also remain involved in Richmond's vibrant coffee shop country scene.

miz would have access to psychiatric care and government programs, and eesh could earn ten more associate's degrees.

Perhaps they could even start a band - miz must have received some trumpet lessons from tootguy, and eesh plays a mean clarinet.

eesh's tree fort would make a great art studio for miz.

they could all volunteer at the fire department next door.

Posted by: oh, I've had an epiphany ()
Date: January 21, 2020 10:31PM

meade didn't tell the truth. The imaginary girlfiends did not turn into a demon mid-sex. She turned INTO A MAN! It became a homosexual fantasy.

Posted by: Leiser law firm LOLs ()
Date: January 21, 2020 10:59PM

no future there Wrote:
> What the should do is all live in eesh's strath
> road estate

I LOL’d at Strath road “estate”.

Posted by: Meade loves Enemas ()
Date: January 22, 2020 12:54AM

oh, I've had an epiphany Wrote:
> meade didn't tell the truth. The imaginary
> girlfiends did not turn into a demon mid-sex. She
> turned INTO A MAN! It became a homosexual fantasy.

When he said she was a Hollywood Jew named Sarah, what he meant was he was a Hollywood Jew named Sasha!
Attachments:
sasha.jpeg

Posted by: Girlfriend? ()
Date: January 22, 2020 11:54AM

Wait a minute? Meade has a girlfriend.

Posted by: Enquring minds ()
Date: January 22, 2020 12:34PM

The only woman who has ever showed any romantic interest in our Meade is Jill d'pill.

I think she could pass for a Hollywood Jew! Well at least a Jew.
Attachments:
jilld'pill.gif

Posted by: creative ideas ()
Date: January 22, 2020 12:35PM

Meade-waste of a human life Wrote:
> Meade's Sloth is a big reason he is such a
> failure.
>
> Meade is 40-years-old and has never been able to
> support himself. He works 8 hours a month as a
> dancing cow. He mostly lives off government
> handouts and his dad's reverse mortgage.

He wants to get one of those hot dog rollers. Like one of those grill things you see in restaurants that slowly rolls and cooks hotdogs. He’s thinking about maybe even bringing it to his shows.

Posted by: Meade's Imaginary Girlfriend ()
Date: January 22, 2020 12:39PM

Wowzers! Meades imaginary girlfriend could turn into a demon. That's one hell of girlfriend!

Posted by: Keep this in mind ()
Date: January 22, 2020 01:16PM

Meade's Imaginary Girlfriend Wrote:
> Wowzers! Meades imaginary girlfriend could turn
> into a demon. That's one hell of girlfriend!

I had a splooge demon once in college. Most amazing sex I had had up until that point. Sadly, it was only a few fleeting weeks. She did not get those techniques without lots of input for lots of guys. It was just my turn. I am a better man for it.

Posted by: College Years ()
Date: January 22, 2020 01:47PM

College was nothing but a drunk fuckfest. Banged at least 30 girls in college. If you're not getting laid in college you're during something seriously wrong.

Posted by: Not so fast ()
Date: January 22, 2020 04:23PM

College Years Wrote:
> College was nothing but a drunk fuckfest. Banged
> at least 30 girls in college. If you're not
> getting laid in college you're during something
> seriously wrong.

Actually college did help me get ready for my career. The fucking part got me ready for marriage.

Posted by: Not too much ()
Date: January 22, 2020 06:07PM

Not so fast Wrote:
> College Years Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > College was nothing but a drunk fuckfest.
> Banged
> > at least 30 girls in college. If you're not
> > getting laid in college you're during something
> > seriously wrong.
>
> Actually college did help me get ready for my
> career. The fucking part got me ready for
> marriage.

I didn’t get laid in high school. Fucked a platoon of drunken sluts in college. High prepared me more for marriage than college.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.