HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Blackface baby killer Coonman Nazi Northam strips Americans of their God given constitutional rights and sets up a trap to create another false flag
Posted by: Coonman Nazi Notham ()
Date: January 19, 2020 07:20AM

It's a setup by the Nazi democrats.

https://www.westernjournal.com/va-state-senator-goes-public-72-hours-rally-set/

I want you to be aware of how we are being set up.

Does the Patriot Act ring a bell?

Does the National Defense Authorization Act ring a bell?

If people show up wearing any kind of uniform, patch or other symbol on their clothing signifying they belong to a militia and something goes wrong, you could/will be held as a domestic terrorist.

If anyone steps out of line, all it takes is one person, it may even be a government plant….if that plant does anything to disrupt the rally, you could/will be arrested as a domestic terrorist.

The Governor, using the media has already set the stage for this to happen.
He has already laid the groundwork to make the entire movement look like insurrection.

It will be used to put the rest of the nation on notice of what will happen to you, if you resist.

They have used the Southern Poverty Law Center over the last 15 years to lay the groundwork.

They have labeled us as potential domestic terrorist for a long time now.

Anyone who has ever related to the 3%er’s, a militia, or just belonged to any Patriot group…the groundwork has been laid to brand you as a domestic terrorist.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Blackface baby killer Coonman Nazi Northam strips Americans of their God given constitutional rights and sets up a trap to create another false flag
Posted by: msnbc watcher ()
Date: January 19, 2020 07:27AM

I am so looking forward to watching this coward protest. Want to see some of the gun loving losers getting locked up! They deserve it!

Re: Blackface baby killer Coonman Nazi Northam strips Americans of their God given constitutional rights and sets up a trap to create another false flag
Posted by: Gerrys alter ego ()
Date: January 19, 2020 07:33AM

msnbc watcher Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
>
I am so looking forward to watching this coward
> protest. Want to see some of the gun loving losers
> getting locked up! They deserve it!

Attachments:
6657177F-BD1D-4AA9-8484-D8A4B48B5ED7.jpeg

Posted by: JBJJU ()
Date: January 19, 2020 09:38AM

I am fascinated by guns. I care more about guns than I care about children being safe from being shot and killed sitting in their classrooms. Hey, that's just me! I just love guns soooo freakin' much!

I am NOT part of any well-regulated militia.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.