HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Temporary detention compound being built along Strath Road
Posted by: cages for trumptardz and antifa ()
Date: January 18, 2020 09:07PM

My travels occasionally take me down Strath Road, which I like because I get to drive pass eesh's place. I always slow down and honk my horn, just to fuck with eesh.

But on this particular drive, something else captivated my attention. There were some law enforement types and construction workers putting up a shitload of chain link fencing, topped with razor wire, in a field rather near eesh's place.

I pulled over and asked what they were building, and a Virginia state patrolman sternly ordered me to move along.

I think this is where they plan on shipping any 2A protestors who get out of hand.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Temporary detention compound being built along Strath Road
Posted by: Yeah sure ()
Date: January 18, 2020 09:11PM

And then you woke up, right?

Posted by: well, suit yourself ()
Date: January 18, 2020 09:26PM

But if you're planning on causing some sort of ruckus at the 2A protest, for fuck sake wear something warm. A fenced in compound in the middle of a field is not very good shelter from the weather!

Posted by: So Thats Where Antifa Is Going ()
Date: January 18, 2020 09:53PM

That's the only troublemakers that may be there As far as FXU Sherriff Eesh goes he will be the warden of that new pen , don't you dare try to give him some shit

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.