HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
PELOSI: I WANT TRUMP ‘TO KNOW THAT HE IS IMPEACHED FOREVER’
Posted by: breitbart ()
Date: January 18, 2020 12:46PM

Does pelosi think she's an Angle of Hell ?? Lying her ass off and accusing one of the extremely few President since George Washington to keep his election promises of lying?

ask Angel's mom and dad

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2020/01/17/pelosi-i-want-trump-to-know-that-he-is-impeached-forever/

this is like an angel of hell telling an angel of heaven she has captured him when actually her soul feeding frenzy has just been halted and she is outnumbered - ie in the senate

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: PELOSI: I WANT TRUMP ‘TO KNOW THAT HE IS IMPEACHED FOREVER’
Posted by: breitbart ()
Date: January 18, 2020 12:51PM

On what charge? There isn't any charge.

The "phone call" was released by the white house and only contained a 3 second sideways comment at the end of the call that ended a call. The idea there was any "network of extortion" is out of the question because the evidence shows there certainly was not.

Meanwhile - Pelosi's (brother?) family recently got a $750,000,000 contract through democrat "green initiatives"

who the hell does she think might be going to jail???

Posted by: Bitter bitter libtards ()
Date: January 18, 2020 12:53PM

Just pure hate. She claims to be a Christian, rubbing in a tragic situation. Glee! Convenient religion, everything is fine, abortion, drugs, kinky sex, sanctuary for felons (like the illegal who killed the 90 year old lady in NYC). Liberalism,,,NO Thanks!!

Posted by: fdl7f ()
Date: January 18, 2020 12:53PM

YANG JOKES: MY PARENTS ‘TOLD ME THAT AN ASIAN COULDN’T WIN’

it's not a joke: usa has been at war over in asia in recent memory. china has attacked usa manufacturers and their products that replace USA ones SUCK. china and others are strategizing their military to attack america and boast on tv they are ready to kill americans

an american would be stupid to elect an asian - in this century

Posted by: foreverthis ()
Date: January 18, 2020 03:14PM

His re-election will be forever also!
Attachments:
impeach.png

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.