HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
McSally tells CNN reporter who is intently blocking her passage "get out of my way you liberal hack"
Posted by: breitbart ()
Date: January 18, 2020 01:29AM

8bc5f1e3-8a8c-49fd-83a2-87e57109833c-XXX

On the left.

5e208b9fb6d52d0d6205756a-1136-852.jpg

check out those armies

McSally was on Mark Levine today and said. she said she's the first US female fighter pilot in combat, wasn't making any legal change to reporting, and she doesn't owe CNN the pleasure of forced question answering, and didn't feel like giving them any slack at the moment. she said claims she was trying to quiet CNN, made on CNN tv today, are absurd.

McSally then said: "I'm a senator in Arizona where the wall is going up and I'm going to protect that wall - and that's why Democrats hate me - and they better watch out because that wall is going to stay standing as long as I'm around."

Options: ReplyQuote

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.