HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Award-winning liberal reporter melts down, calls cops on Target employees, tries to have people fired
Posted by: Wheres the Mgr, Karen? ()
Date: January 17, 2020 09:38PM

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Award-winning liberal reporter melts down, calls cops on Target employees, tries to have people fired
Posted by: listen up teens! ()
Date: January 17, 2020 09:50PM

1)award winning multimedia journalist
2)has not been able to afford to go to dentist in three years

So, whilst making your future career choice, do not choose multi-media journalism, unless you are independently wealthy.

BTW, how the fuck did a dipshit who makes a living in media not KNOW that harassing a cashier on twitter would hurt him more than her? Just ask that (former) Taco Bell exec who fucked with the drive-thru girl at Chick-Fil-A.

This fuckwit's career is over, while somebody is going to set up a GoFundMe to buy the young woman a week for two in Maui!

Re: Award-winning liberal reporter melts down, calls cops on Target employees, tries to have people fired
Posted by: leiser wouldn't take this case ()
Date: January 17, 2020 10:03PM

Well, it's just the sort of case Leiser would handle, but if this fuckstick can't even afford dental work, he's not going to pay phil very much

Posted by: knower of shit ()
Date: January 17, 2020 10:07PM

I know what would solve this...some cock in his ass. No better way than to soothe the savage fagtard with a hard dick.

Posted by: Red Dot Shopper ()
Date: January 17, 2020 10:35PM

I wouldn't want to be a target employee in Richmond for the next week and if I was I wouldn't even show up for work. I'd call oil sick. All those red necks will be shopping at the Bass Pro Shop in Ashland anyway, so the store will be empty and why waste the time. We got PTO.

Posted by: Grandpa Lampshade ()
Date: January 17, 2020 11:25PM

Attachments:
1566105230916.gif

Posted by: Pc retardz. ()
Date: January 18, 2020 12:22AM

Attachments:
1579324466066.png

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.