HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
A few hundred people from Fairfax are gearing up to head down to Richmond for Monday’s rally
Posted by: Proud boy ()
Date: January 17, 2020 12:43PM

If you aren’t prepared to defend your constitutionally guaranteed rights, 2A or otherwise, you are a sheep just waiting to be sent to slaughter.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: A few hundred people from Fairfax are gearing up to head down to Richmond for Monday’s rally
Posted by: Stay Longer? ()
Date: January 17, 2020 01:02PM

Should be a shit show in shithole town.

Any chance we could convince them to stay in Richmond?

Re: A few hundred people from Fairfax are gearing up to head down to Richmond for Monday’s rally
Posted by: Impossible ()
Date: January 17, 2020 01:09PM

There's not even a few hundred people who post here

Posted by: Uncle Ralph ()
Date: January 17, 2020 01:10PM

Attachments:
IMG_1319.PNG

Posted by: Shit Show of Gun Violence ()
Date: January 17, 2020 01:14PM

I'm just going to make the call right now and say all the Unite the Right and gunnuts end up shooting each other.

Posted by: Wrong Event ()
Date: January 17, 2020 03:23PM

Shit Show of Gun Violence Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I'm just going to make the call right now and say
> all the Unite the Right and gunnuts end up
> shooting each other.

Nah, that would be more like A rap concert or your average nigger cook out, birthday party, house party, etc..

Posted by: In the shit ()
Date: January 17, 2020 03:26PM

Wrong Event Wrote:
> Shit Show of Gun Violence Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > I'm just going to make the call right now and
> say
> > all the Unite the Right and gunnuts end up
> > shooting each other.
>
> Nah, that would be more like A rap concert or your
> average nigger cook out, birthday party, house
> party, etc..

As someone who was actually at Cville during unite the right I, I must admit I was astonished no one got shot. It’s actually a miracle no one was considering the dumb antics of antifa throwing Molotov cocktails at armed men who had the restraint of a saint.

Posted by: Off With Their Heads ()
Date: January 17, 2020 04:08PM

Uncle Ralph Wrote:
> *

Hey Ralphie, you’re not an American. The guy on the right is holding a AK style weapon. Only commies and un American losers own those.

Posted by: JU7YM ()
Date: January 17, 2020 06:17PM

Proud boy Wrote:
> If you aren’t prepared to defend your
> constitutionally guaranteed rights, 2A or
> otherwise, you are a sheep just waiting to be sent
> to slaughter.

As you are so respectful of the Constitution, I know that if you own a gun, you are part of a well-regulated militia.

Posted by: Ronnie ()
Date: January 17, 2020 07:12PM

I need a ride. I have gas $ and weed. I can meet you at Fairfax Circle.

Posted by: geez they're stoopid ()
Date: January 17, 2020 07:24PM

Proud boy Wrote:
> If you aren’t prepared to defend your
> constitutionally guaranteed rights, 2A or
> otherwise, you are a sheep just waiting to be sent
> to slaughter.

You dumb fuck. The Constitution isn't even in Richmond. Haven't you seen National Treasure.

OBTW you have your all your Constitutional Rights, including your 2nd Amendment Rights as a US citizen, wherever you go in the United States, all day, every day.

Even if you go overseas and come back. You just have them. They are like invisible magic fairy dust that gets sprinkled on you when you are born or become a legal American.

You don't have to get your gun, buy a gun, borrow a gun or know a fucking godamn thing about guns, nothing, you don't even have to be a member of that NRA embezzlement scheme to have your 2nd Amendment rights protected. They are protected by the Constitution, that isn't in Richmond.

Do you want fries with that?

Posted by: Stop Shooting Kids in Schools ()
Date: January 17, 2020 07:45PM

Maybe if crazy gun owners would stop shooting up churches and kids in schools we wouldn't have to worry about assault rifles.

Posted by: lkjhds ()
Date: January 17, 2020 08:05PM

Stop Shooting Kids in Schools Wrote:
> Maybe if crazy gun owners would stop shooting up
> churches and kids in schools we wouldn't have to
> worry about assault rifles.

That's stupid. What are crazy gun owners supposed to shoot if they take away the churches and kids in schools?

Posted by: Mein Shotzi ()
Date: January 17, 2020 08:49PM

You can't have churches in public schools. Constitution mandates separation of church and state. They would have to shoot the churches and kids in private schools.

Posted by: hailRalph ()
Date: January 17, 2020 11:09PM

Thanks to the Blackface/baby killer. VA will turn red again!
Attachments:
blachitler.png

Posted by: kdjhlf ()
Date: January 17, 2020 11:13PM

^ Man those Russian election hackers for Trump need to hire a new illustrator. These take your kindergarten kid to work days turn out some shitty memes.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.