HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Why are conservatives so happy all the time?
Posted by: I hate therefore I lib ()
Date: January 16, 2020 01:21PM

Everything about them is positive. They're happy and successful all the time. Don't they realize Trump is president? We are a victims. He's created the best economy in history, won WW3, passed tax reform, prison reform, major trade deals, lowered healthcare costs, slowed spending, restored rights for all Americans and is going to allow America to have full flush toilets again!

I can't stand him. Doesn't he realize we need to be slaves to a tyrannical government? Doesn't he know we don't deserve to live life as individuals and have choices? I mean WTF is he thinking? Doesn't he know that he has undone everything that Obama did over his 8 years of destruction? Hillary was supposed to finish the job and eliminate the middle class and keep guns held to our heads so that we do exactly as they say. Government is our life and we as people don't know what we are to do unless they tell us.

Trump saved the USA and ruined our liberal dreams of living in tents and shitting on the streets just like in every glorious liberal shithole city.

I hate Trump.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Why are conservatives so happy all the time?
Posted by: What are you talking about? ()
Date: January 16, 2020 01:27PM

Conservatives aren't happy all the time. So when they pretend to be a liberal 'complaining' they just come off as goofy.

Posted by: Butthurt Libtard ()
Date: January 16, 2020 06:02PM

America needs to burn for electing Trump who represents all Americans and enforces our constitution. We need another Obama to assassinate American citizens and wage endless war while destroying the American economy.

Posted by: becuase of abundant SSI ()
Date: January 16, 2020 07:26PM

They can post on the internet all day, bitching about lazy liberals who don't pay enough taxes

Posted by: Conservatives are happy? ()
Date: January 16, 2020 08:10PM

I don't see it.

The conservatives I know are more fearful than anything else. Afraid of change. Afraid of people who are different that them. Trump may offer them some hope (which they embrace at their peril), but the fears are still very close to the surface

They want the world in 2020 to be like the one the remember (incompletely) from 1970. Which is about as relevant to 2020 as 1920 was to 1970.

These are not happy people.

Posted by: Stereotypes ()
Date: January 16, 2020 08:28PM

Conservatives aren't always happy. It just seems that way because they're not into protesting.

Likewise, liberals are not always angry. It just seems that way because they complain and protest a lot.

I have conservative friends who get sad and liberal friends who are pretty happy sometimes.

At the end of the day, people are people. Why shouldn't we, and you and I should get along so awesomely.

Posted by: I KNOW LOOK HERE ()
Date: January 16, 2020 08:49PM

I fucking nailed this.
Attachments:
trump-sharpton.jpg

Posted by: Happy News indeed ()
Date: January 16, 2020 08:55PM

Stereotypes Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Conservatives aren't always happy. It just seems
> that way because they're not into protesting.
>
> Likewise, liberals are not always angry. It just
> seems that way because they complain and protest a
> lot.
>
> I have conservative friends who get sad and
> liberal friends who are pretty happy sometimes.
>
> At the end of the day, people are people. Why
> shouldn't we, and you and I should get along so
> awesomely.

So in Richmond on Monday, there will be only happy liberals?

Posted by: Smiling Conservative ()
Date: January 16, 2020 09:11PM

Is this Richmond rally like a storm Area 51 internet thing?

That was a very important stage in the evolution of the human species. A great intellectual and spiritual leap for mankind toward an enlightened Zen-like existence near total knowledge and perfection. You know, sort of like the ice bucket challenge and goatfuckerer2 shitting all over his own kitchen counter.

Posted by: Easy answer ()
Date: January 16, 2020 09:34PM

The US Constitution is a conservative document that protects the rights of all Americans. The only people unhappy about that are democrats. Everyone else loves life. It's not rocket science OP.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.