HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
How in the hell does a man grow up and become a liberal?
Posted by: Must be the pussy times ()
Date: January 12, 2020 04:59PM

Pretty fucked up, isn’t it

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: How in the hell does a man grow up and become a liberal?
Posted by: Simple Answer Here.. ()
Date: January 12, 2020 05:05PM

Must be the pussy times Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Pretty fucked up, isn’t it

They all either have faggot parents, single mothers or a cuck father.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: How in the hell does a man grow up and become a liberal?
Posted by: answers to shit ()
Date: January 12, 2020 05:12PM

They get neutered early, or they are trying to score cock.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: How in the hell does a man grow up and become a liberal?
Posted by: trumptards lick lots balls ()
Date: January 12, 2020 05:55PM

They grow up and do what they want to do and not what some douchebag on FauxNews tells them. Your wife/sister/daughter/mother just tells you they are gay so you don't know they are banging the shit out of them, but you really know you fucking cucks

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: How in the hell does a man grow up and become a liberal?
Posted by: President Trump FTW! ()
Date: January 12, 2020 06:02PM

Liberals never mentally age older than 2.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: How in the hell does a man grow up and become a liberal?
Posted by: Samboi ()
Date: January 12, 2020 06:15PM

President Trump FTW! Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------

> Liberals never mentally age older than 2.



I was going to say 4, but, even better!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: How in the hell does a man grow up and become a liberal?
Posted by: No logical answer ()
Date: January 12, 2020 06:17PM

This thread is starting to be one of the more relevant here at FFU

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: How in the hell does a man grow up and become a liberal?
Posted by: President Trump FTW! ()
Date: January 12, 2020 06:22PM

Samboi Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> President Trump FTW! Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
>
> > Liberals never mentally age older than 2.
>
>
>
> I was going to say 4, but, even better!


By 4 a child raised by a parent that loves him (not a lib) knows right from wrong, how to control ones temperature, how to share, how to be kind to others and is making rational decisions. Libtards have never figured out these things.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: How in the hell does a man grow up and become a liberal?
Posted by: Libtards hate FFU ()
Date: January 12, 2020 06:25PM

President Trump FTW! Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Samboi Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > President Trump FTW! Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> >
> > > Liberals never mentally age older than 2.
> >
> >
> >
> > I was going to say 4, but, even better!
>
>
> By 4 a child raised by a parent that loves him
> (not a lib) knows right from wrong, how to control
> ones temperature, how to share, how to be kind to
> others and is making rational decisions. Libtards
> have never figured out these things.

Go into further detail, what does a libtard learn by the age of 4, please

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: How in the hell does a man grow up and become a liberal?
Posted by: born that way ()
Date: January 12, 2020 06:31PM

have a little compassion. Can't help themselves, humor them

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: How in the hell does a man grow up and become a liberal?
Posted by: muec4 ()
Date: January 12, 2020 06:37PM

educational brainwashing

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: How in the hell does a man grow up and become a liberal?
Posted by: Daddy didn't love him ()
Date: January 12, 2020 06:40PM

A father can tell pretty early on when there is a problem with his son. In the jungle, that's the point where the daddy lion stops feeding the defective cub and puts his resources towards a more desirable offspring. People do the same thing even though we left the jungle long ago. The basic instincts still exist.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: How in the hell does a man grow up and become a liberal?
Posted by: America, Live & Let Live ()
Date: January 12, 2020 06:57PM

Must be the pussy times Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Pretty fucked up, isn’t it


Why would a man give a fuck what another man believes or does? Have you served in the armed forces or just have a pathetic life posting fag questions?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: How in the hell does a man grow up and become a liberal?
Posted by: Men being liberals! ()
Date: January 12, 2020 06:59PM

America, Live & Let Live Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Must be the pussy times Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Pretty fucked up, isn’t it
>
>
> Why would a man give a fuck what another man
> believes or does? Have you served in the armed
> forces or just have a pathetic life posting fag
> questions?


Why would u judge anyone who hasn’t served and isn’t fucked in the head?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: How in the hell does a man grow up and become a liberal?
Posted by: You are ()
Date: January 12, 2020 07:02PM

Must be the pussy times Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Pretty fucked up, isn’t it


Men become liberals
Weak losers become Republicans like dtrump

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: How in the hell does a man grow up and become a liberal?
Posted by: Good One... ()
Date: January 12, 2020 07:09PM

You are Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Must be the pussy times Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Pretty fucked up, isn’t it
>
>
> Men become liberals
> Weak losers become Republicans like dtrump


Really funny...thanks!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: How in the hell does a man grow up and become a liberal?
Posted by: No Time For Pussies ()
Date: January 12, 2020 07:11PM

Men being liberals! Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> America, Live & Let Live Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Must be the pussy times Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > Pretty fucked up, isn’t it
> >
> >
> > Why would a man give a fuck what another man
> > believes or does? Have you served in the armed
> > forces or just have a pathetic life posting fag
> > questions?
>
>
> Why would u judge anyone who hasn’t served and
> isn’t fucked in the head?

You ain’t a real American citizen unless you served. You owe it to this great nation. Anything less, is just chickenshit.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: How in the hell does a man grow up and become a liberal?
Posted by: Liberal hate machine ()
Date: January 12, 2020 08:05PM

Liberal brainwashing conditions the modern day mush brain to be angry, hateful, and scared of most everything. Look at ffu libtard Gerry.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: How in the hell does a man grow up and become a liberal?
Posted by: Wjkdd ()
Date: January 12, 2020 08:28PM

No Time For Pussies Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Men being liberals! Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > America, Live & Let Live Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > Must be the pussy times Wrote:
> > >
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> >
> > > -----
> > > > Pretty fucked up, isn’t it
> > >
> > >
> > > Why would a man give a fuck what another man
> > > believes or does? Have you served in the
> armed
> > > forces or just have a pathetic life posting
> fag
> > > questions?
> >
> >
> > Why would u judge anyone who hasn’t served
> and
> > isn’t fucked in the head?
>
> You ain’t a real American citizen unless you
> served. You owe it to this great nation. Anything
> less, is just chickenshit.

To serve and come out a minutes though, that is worse than bone spurs, u should be ashamed.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: How in the hell does a man grow up and become a liberal?
Posted by: Liberals Dont Really Serve ()
Date: January 12, 2020 10:09PM

They only serve themselves for later , just look at them supporting anything for a vote no matter how disgusting or unamerican it is like Dan Helmer

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: How in the hell does a man grow up and become a liberal?
Posted by: Brainwashing and too much soy ()
Date: January 12, 2020 10:15PM

muec4 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> educational brainwashing
Attachments:
1575599774599.jpg
EI9beoAWsAAKAvG.jpeg
EKVuTSiU8AAzg46.jpeg
9d9ba548ea3c3cdb.png
D4yMD55XoAElpPF.jpeg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: How in the hell does a man grow up and become a liberal?
Posted by: Que? ()
Date: January 12, 2020 10:24PM

I remember when I was little some of my friends had parents that were a little “different”. Not full-on retarded or anything. More like they were “cat people”, they all wore glasses, seemed very socially awkward around normal folks, never offered for you to stay for dinner, the women were going prematurely gray, mom “wore the pants”, seemed like they should work at the library, and my parents weren’t interested in being friends with them.

Come to find out later in life that they were just liberals.

What is it about being a batshit crazy liberal that affects your eyesight and makes your hair gray?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: How in the hell does a man grow up and become a liberal?
Posted by: aholelotofthis ()
Date: January 12, 2020 10:44PM

A lot of this, mostly!
Attachments:
1234.png

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: How in the hell does a man grow up and become a liberal?
Posted by: Hook, Line & Sinker ()
Date: January 12, 2020 11:23PM

The difference between a liberal and conservative is quite simple; liberals create while conservatives take.
Liberal theology was created by Jesus Christ. Conservative viewpoints is what lead to his crucifixion.
Now load that into your gun and smoke it.

Options: ReplyQuote


Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
 **     **  **    **  ********   *******   **    ** 
 ***   ***   **  **   **        **     **  ***   ** 
 **** ****    ****    **               **  ****  ** 
 ** *** **     **     ******     *******   ** ** ** 
 **     **     **     **               **  **  **** 
 **     **     **     **        **     **  **   *** 
 **     **     **     ********   *******   **    ** 
This forum powered by Phorum.