HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Anime
Posted by: Deko ()
Date: January 12, 2020 04:02PM

Do you watch anime? What's it?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Anime
Posted by: CheesyGoodness ()
Date: January 12, 2020 09:34PM

Deko Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Do you watch anime? What's it?
Attachments:
religion-uwu-meme.jpg

Posted by: Morandi ()
Date: January 15, 2020 09:03AM

Like most other people, of course I watch anime. The list of the most favorite ones is quite long. It will be very difficult to list. I can say that I view it on several sites that are included in this rating - https://www.ratrating.com/tops/movies/anime/all . Most of them do not require registration and the video quality is very high. In most cases, you can even choose a localization.

Posted by: Like Button ()
Date: January 15, 2020 12:07PM

Morandi Wrote:
> Like most other people, of course I watch anime.
> The list of the most favorite ones is quite long.
> It will be very difficult to list. I can say that
> I view it on several sites that are included in
> this rating -
> https://www.ratrating.com/tops/movies/anime/all .
> Most of them do not require registration and the
> video quality is very high. In most cases, you can
> even choose a localization.

Good analysis, Anon!
Attachments:
69061044-C157-4314-8050-45430B808A58.jpeg

Posted by: Dilanial ()
Date: February 02, 2020 08:38PM

I only watch what stands out from other anime. For example, Hayao Miyazaki's paintings can easily be equated with masterpieces of art. From the serial numbers looks great Attack on Titans, SAO (1 season), Barakamon (for soul). In General, there is still a lot of good things, but you can't remember everything at once.

Posted by: Liam K Lee ()
Date: February 18, 2020 12:42AM

The anime genre seems too hot to me. I prefer fun cartoons in 3D graphics and I am sure that you will enjoy watching the online animated film how to train your dragon: the hidden world. It's always interesting to watch unreal stories. Surely everyone in their childhood dreamed of having a personal dragon?

Posted by: Noel Gallagher ()
Date: August 01, 2020 03:19PM

Yare yare daze. Of course I watch anime. My favorite show is JOJO. "ZA WARUDO! TOKI WO TOMARE!" Everyone has heard that phrase, I think. I recently started watching One Piece. So I disappeared for a few weeks watching anime. If you are interested in reading about good TV series, then I advise you to look here. There are many interesting articles about the best titles.

Posted by: caritu ()
Date: August 13, 2020 06:26PM

Of course I watch anime. I am sure that everyone has watched anime at least once in their life. Anime is Japanese animation. Unlike cartoons in other countries, intended mainly for viewing by children, most of the produced anime is designed for teenagers and adults, and largely due to this, it is highly popular in the world. They are mostly filmed based on the manga. Manga are Japanese comics, sometimes called comic books. Manga in the form in which it currently exists began to develop after the end of World War II. All anime is released in Japanese, but there are services that provide dubbed anime free.

Posted by: yaoi_boy ()
Date: August 21, 2020 02:23AM

caritu Wrote:
> Of course I watch anime. I am sure that everyone has watched anime at least once in their life. Anime is Japanese animation. Unlike cartoons in other countries, intended mainly for viewing by children, most of the produced anime is designed for teenagers and adults, and largely due to this, it is highly popular in the world. They are mostly filmed based on the manga. Manga are Japanese comics, sometimes called comic books. Manga in the form in which it currently exists began to develop after the end of World War II. All anime is released in Japanese, but there are services that provide dubbed anime free.

Where can I find some more feedback?

Posted by: PresidentTrumpFTW ()
Date: August 21, 2020 06:37AM

I so hope Trump, Miller and Bannon pass me around and fill me up. I'd do anything for them.
Attachments:
Pegging4.gif

Posted by: caritu ()
Date: August 29, 2020 04:45AM

I really enjoy watching anime. I very often watch anime in my free time from study and work, because more often than not, anime has a very unusual plot with interesting and intriguing twists. In my opinion, the best anime genres are horror, fantazy and detective stories. They are the most popular because more often all these genres are connected somehow in one anime and an incredible plot is obtained. Although, personally, I find myself reading manga much more because it usually has a lot more interesting details and in anime not always everything shows what is in the manga. It is true that finding a good service for reading manga and manhua online for free is not as easy as finding a service for watching anime. They are usually banned because the services provide free viewing.

Posted by: GlicerinEBAG ()
Date: December 16, 2020 02:40PM

PresidentTrumpFTW Wrote:
> I so hope Trump, Miller and Bannon pass me around
> and fill me up. I'd do anything for them.

Lol, nice gif

Posted by: HodgesFelicity ()
Date: December 16, 2020 02:49PM

Yes, I watch a lot of anime. For me, watching it it's like a hobby. I can say that I practice that hobby from the age of 15, and I never got bored. Every anime cartoon for me is very interesting. Is something new that I like to explore. Recently, a friend of mine sends me an article where it explained about weeb phenomenon. I was shocked after I read that I am a part of the weeb culture. I think that this is something new for all anime lovers, so I recommend you to get familiar with this new definition.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/20/2020 11:24AM by HodgesFelicity.

Posted by: DIE SPAMMER!!!!! ()
Date: November 29, 2022 08:10AM

HodgesFelicity Wrote:
> Yes, I watch a lot of anime. For me, watching it
> it's like a hobby. I can say that I practice that
> hobby from the age of 15, and I never got bored.
> Every anime cartoon for me is very interesting. Is
> something new that I like to explore. Recently, a
> friend of mine sends me href=https://carnalknowledge.net/weeb/> an article
> where it explained about weeb phenomenon
. I
> was shocked after I read that I am a part of the
> weeb culture. I think that this is something new
> for all anime lovers, so I recommend you to get
> familiar with this new definition.

Keep your shitty malware-infested links off this site

Eat shit and die spammer

file.php?40,file=495505,filename=_steamyfile.php?40,file=494999,filename=_steamyfile.php?40,file=485077,filename=BBC10.g
file.php?40,file=494999,filename=_steamy

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.