HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
So what’s the deal with bitcoin? Should I invest or not?
Posted by: New $ ()
Date: January 11, 2020 04:49PM

Is it worth investing in or is it the scam everyone thinks it is.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: So what’s the deal with bitcoin? Should I invest or not?
Posted by: nxhmd ()
Date: January 11, 2020 05:20PM

There are so many "off the books" currencies out there it is not funny. I was reading something the other day about some currency just a small group of people are using amongst themselves. I cannot get involved in that sort of thing due to my reporting requirements, but I can see these little currencies taking off big time.

The Koreans in Northern Virginia, and I am sure elsewhere, have been doing money pools for decades. You pay into the pool and at some point it is your turn and you get a fuckload of money to do whatever you want with (kids education, buying a business, buying a home, whatever). You get the money but do not declare it, pay no capital gains on the "interest" it earned, etc. All off the books. I have never heard of the IRS or the State of Virginia going after these funds.

Posted by: Pretend Democrat ()
Date: January 12, 2020 08:54PM

Posted by: exwx6 ()
Date: January 13, 2020 01:18AM

Times have changed, but ponzie schemes never die because they are sooooo lucrative. I remember when it used to be gorgeous homesites in Florida sold by phone and slick photos. When you finbally get there to start building, you found yourself being transported by airboat to the middle of a lake in the everglades, with no land anywhere in site.

Then there was penny stocks. Popping out of the fax machine at deafening speeds came hundreds of fake new gold and silver companies (remember Goldcor? and the black gold sands of Costa Rican beaches?)

And now comes the best plan for scammers to get incredibly rich on your dime: BITCOIN! ( imaginary money that is stealable, disappearable, etc by those who have the access to the algos that "create" it out of thin air. Like musical chairs, you race around jumping into seats until one day when your pot gets real full, there won't be any seats left for you because the bucket shop did a dump....they won, you lost. There is no oversight or means of regulating it.

Like the bucket shops that trade in weather options, beware. They have learned to control the weather now, so again, you are BOUND TO LOSE...

If you partake, use money you won't need if you suddenly become unemployed.

Posted by: South Seas ()
Date: January 13, 2020 08:24PM

New $ Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Is it worth investing in or is it the scam
> everyone thinks it is.

That ship has sailed. Now tulips on the other hand...

Posted by: SpotA ()
Date: May 18, 2020 02:37PM

The cryptocurrency market is very diverse, but I believe that bitcoin is still afloat, because it is a good investment. Last year, I was looking for a place and currency in order to invest all my finances, but did not know where exactly. Fortunately, my friend shared a great idea with me, advising on excellent bitcoin signals that helped me create a successful business strategy for thoughtfully investing my money. And it really works, now my crypto wallet is full of dollars and I can not be afraid for my future

Posted by: Maxxy Couper ()
Date: August 15, 2020 11:41AM

Hi guys. Talking about investment I can't recommend something without knowing details. Of course if you are a newbie and don't have any experience, you should start from education. There are a lot of information about this in internet. By the way I can also say that if you often make payments with Bitcoin, you should hide your activity with crypto mixer from https://bitmix.biz/en/bitcoin-mixing. More detailed info you can find in this FAQ - https://bitmix.biz/en/pages/faq

Posted by: Zukliok Nas ()
Date: December 12, 2020 06:41PM

Bitcoin trading will always be beneficial for those who know how to analyze the cryptocurrency market) If you do it seriously, then it is very profitable.

Posted by: Uncle Ralph ()
Date: December 12, 2020 07:13PM

After reading prospectus on Bitcoin, you come away with the distinct impression what you got here is a Rube Goldberg version of PayPal designed by some techie with way too much time on his hands.

Posted by: Dasol ()
Date: December 13, 2020 09:23AM

And who uses what exchangers?

Posted by: marroko4man ()
Date: December 13, 2020 09:57AM

There are many cryptocurrency exchangers, and everyone chooses for himself what is more suitable for him. There are also different reviews and ratings of cryptocurrency exchangers. Personally, I stopped at https://godex.io/ because for me this exchanger seems to be more secure ... although I know a few guys who preferred other cryptocurrency exchangers (I don't know why, maybe they found some of their positive points there. I could not see).

Posted by: detelina ()
Date: December 17, 2020 06:08PM

I bought my first bitcoin with credit card no verification in the spring. Recently on the site of the BestChange service I found a profitable rate for myself and sell bitcoin for cash https://www.bestchange.com/bitcoin-to-dollar-cash.html
Now is the period of the fall in the bitcoin rate. And I'm thinking about buying bitcoin again. For me it was a great experience of earning money on cryptocurrency and I want to repeat it

Posted by: etf ()
Date: December 18, 2020 04:49PM

i think there are etfs that track bitcoin. that would be a safer route. but at $23k, you will probably lose $. 2 years ago, it was $3k.

Posted by: CatinBox ()
Date: December 20, 2020 02:22PM

First of all, I recommend that you find a reliable cryptocurrency wallet. I can recommend you some pretty good sites where you can get a bitcoin wallet. For example, this site https://bitcoinco.org/ . I have been using these wallets for quite some time, so I can say that it is quite reliable. So be sure to try

Posted by: UltraRight ()
Date: September 28, 2021 09:07AM

Have a great day, dude! More people think that Bitcoin transactions are secure and provide good privacy. Unfornatenaly the Regular Bitcoin transactions are not providing good data security to the sender and receiver. Everyone can see your transactions from point A to B. Already were many cases when police linked bitcoin transactions with real people, If I want to keep my security in transactions, I use the crypto mixer services—using the bitcoin mixer services providing the best anonymity to their users.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/28/2021 09:09AM by UltraRight.

Posted by: DIE SPAMMER!!!!! ()
Date: November 28, 2022 10:49PM

UltraRight Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Have a great day, dude! More people think that
> Bitcoin transactions are secure and provide good
> privacy. Unfornatenaly the Regular Bitcoin
> transactions are not providing good data security
> to the sender and receiver. Everyone can see your
> transactions from point A to B. Already were many
> cases when police linked bitcoin transactions with
> real people, If I want to keep my security in
> transactions, I use the crypto mixer
> services—using the href="https://mycryptomixer.com/">bitcoin
> mixer
services providing the best anonymity to
> their users.

Keep your shitty malware-infested links off this site

Eat shit and die spammer

file.php?40,file=495505,filename=_steamyfile.php?40,file=494999,filename=_steamyfile.php?40,file=485077,filename=BBC10.g
file.php?40,file=494999,filename=_steamy

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.