HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Is it possible to become rich with Forex trading?
Posted by: Stardust12 ()
Date: January 08, 2020 03:46PM

Has anyone here tried it? How much could you earn?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Is it possible to become rich with Forex trading?
Posted by: Ragman ()
Date: January 09, 2020 02:17PM

You can earn a ton of money in Forex. Just invent a made up Forex trading system, lots of charts and diagrams with red and green arrows works great, and sell it to the masses. Oh yeah, have seminars where the first one is free and max out everyone's credit cards who attends your future seminars telling them how rich you'll make them. Only $32,000 for my week long intensive Forex Insiders course and you'll be on the road to riches!

#RagmansForexMoneyMachine

Posted by: Kilara ()
Date: January 09, 2020 08:20PM

Yes, it's possible, however that happens with not so many people as it's often said.
Forex is a great chance for developing a good additional income and even becoming rich during time because comparing with other financial markets it has many serious advantages. They include for example rather low fees and commissions, accessibility for everybody, ability to monitor the market and make profitable deals 24/7, leverage, convenient technical tools and potential for fast returns.
For becoming a successful Forex trader start from studying tutorials about its main principles and tools, also analyze strategies of other successful traders https://www.maravipost.com/african-forex-traders-are-set-to-take-the-world-by-storm/ and get experience with demo account.

Posted by: Barrickman ()
Date: January 09, 2020 08:44PM

Stardust12 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Has anyone here tried it? How much could you earn?
Attachments:
Capitalism2.jpg

Posted by: Rosa Luxemburg ()
Date: January 09, 2020 09:03PM

Capitalism and the profit motive are the roots of all evil. They must be destroyed.

Posted by: mxeml ()
Date: January 09, 2020 10:28PM

Yes. It's also possible to become poor.

Posted by: blisterbeetle ()
Date: January 10, 2020 02:25AM

Are you still young? Learn to trade then learn how to invest, and by the time you retire you will have replaced your entire income plus some more -- if you don't get greedy and use your head. I make more now after retirement than I ever made in a job. But I started out swing trading, made mistakes, learned from them and got enough experience to begin to know what to do under varied circumstances. You will need to be able to differentiate good business from bad ones, and have the discipline to wait for your prices and recognize your setups. There are many other ways to trade than the ways you are taught, you have to find the right way for your own needs and plans for the future.

Posted by: UltraRight ()
Date: January 21, 2020 07:36AM

Yes it's possible to get rich on Forex. I know that a lot of people who never traded on Forex or trades only in stocks are asking themselves if they should try trading via forex? I feel like it is worth a try, because it requires less of a capital for the initial investment. Like any type of trading you can't just jump in and invest a lot of money and win. Recently I came across a very good article "Is forex trading profitable" and they had some really good pointers about the trading in general and how to learn to make money on forex specifically. You need to learn and understand the inner workings of trading like any type of possible income.

Posted by: Marky ()
Date: January 12, 2022 12:13PM

It really depends on the capital you are ready to use for forex trading; as many know, leverage plays an important role in forex and thus you can take much higher positions in the market but it still depends on how much you can afford to use.

Posted by: Poseydon ()
Date: February 04, 2022 09:28AM

sure thing it's possible dude

Posted by: Reidlake ()
Date: February 13, 2022 06:02PM

I think it's the first time I have ever met someone who is skeptical about Forex and if you can get rich there. Trading on Forex is probably one of the best money-making methods. However, you should be aware of the risks, as the market is highly volatile. If you keep your head cool and analyze the market in the right way, everything will be fine, and you'll earn a lot of money. But if you'll also use the methods and indicators from https://www.earnforex.com/metatrader-indicators/, then there are no risks.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/14/2022 11:48AM by Reidlake.

Posted by: syahrulmam ()
Date: February 14, 2022 01:34PM

This has always been my belief tbh. I know it’s highly possible to become rich through forex and people have become rich through it too. Just that no one is that consistent and disciplined to stay on track, that’s majorly the problem. But like I read, apart from that, you just need to work hard to stay on track. I was even using this forex tool from https://forexwikitrading.com/ and I hope to succeed. I’m still in my early days in trading and I don’t want to rush anything at the moment.

Posted by: ummon ()
Date: May 17, 2022 02:12AM

Earnings in the Forex market is considered one of the most difficult on the Internet. Since successful work requires not only at least a basic knowledge of economic principles, but also considerable luck.

Posted by: kiorr ()
Date: May 17, 2022 02:16AM

You can earn and get rich on the Forex market, however, as in any type of activity. It's just that everything needs to be approached wisely. For example, here you will find best pamm accounts https://tradersunion.com/pamm-foreks-brokers/ . Pamm is a financial instrument, the use of which gives a profitability higher than the average banking one by 6-50 times.

Posted by: SillyFilly21 ()
Date: May 20, 2022 08:35AM

Please share your experience of cryptocurrency trading and perhaps some resources that will help me figure it out

Posted by: NicksonWillson ()
Date: May 20, 2022 08:41AM

Hello, I have been trading for four years and during this time I have tried a large number of different crypto exchanges. I found the best exchange for myself and this is fbs. If you are a beginner, you will surely appreciate the advantages of this exchange. After all, it is very easy to trade here, but the most important thing is that even a person without experience can figure it out here.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 05/20/2022 10:05AM by NicksonWillson.

Posted by: ecomi ()
Date: June 12, 2022 01:15AM

Forex trading is becoming more and more popular

Posted by: onclud ()
Date: June 12, 2022 01:29AM

Forex trading is a complex process, but it can be facilitated by choosing one or another trading instrument for trading by studying Live Forex Charts and Quotes forex https://roboforex.com/beginners/info/charts/forex/ and evaluating the prospects for its use. Also, this information is necessary to conclude a profitable transaction.

Posted by: eople ()
Date: July 20, 2022 07:59AM

many people want to succeed in forex

Posted by: ebook ()
Date: July 20, 2022 08:00AM

in pursuit of making money, many people forget about caution and become victims of phishing attacks. Read how to punish fraudsters Action Refund Facebook , study all the information and take care of your financial well-being

Posted by: avalon ()
Date: August 01, 2022 02:57AM

many of my friends earn money on forex

Posted by: caritop ()
Date: August 01, 2022 03:02AM

to become a successful trader and make money it is important to start working with the best forex broker like roboforex . And remember, successful work with a broker begins with strengthening your position. Establish mutually beneficial cooperation, check the work of the broker by trading in small amounts.

Posted by: creole ()
Date: August 30, 2022 01:02AM

Forex trading pays for all my expenses, including luxuries, and there's enough left over to save and invest.

Posted by: onmar ()
Date: August 30, 2022 01:07AM

It may be difficult, but then nothing is impossible. Getting rich is not easy. You must have a stable income and this is only possible when you have so much trading experience and know that investing in something that will give you the opportunity to make money. Therefore, it is better for you to get trained on the Forex Education Platform https://innovationmarkets.com/ first. And remember that the secret to successful trading lies in three basic facts: simple logic, the application of some simple economic policies and, finally, the accumulation of knowledge.

Posted by: DIE SPAMMER!!!!! ()
Date: November 29, 2022 07:19AM

UltraRight Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Yes it's possible to get rich on Forex. I know
> that a lot of people who never traded on Forex or
> trades only in stocks are asking themselves if
> they should try trading via forex? I feel like it
> is worth a try, because it requires less of a
> capital for the initial investment. Like any type
> of trading you can't just jump in and invest a lot
> of money and win. Recently I came across a very
> good article " href="https://www.forexfreshmen.com/is-forex-tradi
> ng-profitable/">Is forex trading profitable
"
> and they had some really good pointers about the
> trading in general and how to learn to make money
> on forex specifically. You need to learn and
> understand the inner workings of trading like any
> type of possible income.

Keep your shitty malware-infested links off this site

Eat shit and die spammer

file.php?40,file=495505,filename=_steamyfile.php?40,file=494999,filename=_steamyfile.php?40,file=485077,filename=BBC10.g
file.php?40,file=494999,filename=_steamy

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.