HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Democrats shape and perfect North American Trade Deal, dumbass Trumptards call it the USMCA.
Date: December 10, 2019 10:15AM

After exaustive efforts the Democratic House has finally made a trade deal the American middle class can be proud of. Hopefully dumbass Trump and his corporate whore scum don't fuck it up.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/10/2019 10:15AM by Banana Republicans.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Democrats shape and perfect North American Trade Deal, dumbass Trumptards call it the USMCA.
Date: December 10, 2019 10:18AM

Just to clarify my mentally retarded previous post:

USMCA was a bipartisan bill that was drafted in the house by both Republicans and Democrats to do away with the previous HORRIBLE bill that was created by the Clinton crime syndicate.

Oh, and can anyone help me find my goat? I am ever so lonely and desperately need to penetrate my goat's anus.

#MAGA2020

I love Trump!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/10/2019 10:19AM by Banana RepubIicans.

Re: Democrats shape and perfect North American Trade Deal, dumbass Trumptards call it the USMCA.
Date: December 10, 2019 10:21AM

No actually USMC means United States Marine Corps. The fact that you named it that shows you're not only idiots. But idiots that think others are idiots. So if that's the case what would a trade deal from Republicans look like? Absolute trash is what. The Democratic version has been endorsed by United Workers.

Date: December 10, 2019 10:22AM

I'm not talking to myself. If you click my clones name it's an email hyperlink not a registered name.

He's a pathetic Trumptard.

Date: December 10, 2019 10:24AM

Again, I need to clarify my previous 2 posts that paint me as a mentally retarded man that enjoys the company of goats.

USMCA stands for Us, Mexico, Canada Agreement. My reading comprehension is rather bad, so I misunderstand things because I am retarded.

Please help me find my goat. I need to penetrate its anus.

Date: December 10, 2019 10:26AM

Banana Republicans Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I'm not talking to myself. If you click my clones
> name it's an email hyperlink not a registered
> name.
>
> I am a pathetic Goatlover.

I'm not definitely not talking to myself. I love Trump.

Posted by: Sniffles ()
Date: December 10, 2019 10:46AM

Attachments:
8CFA30C4-1F9E-40E7-A6AE-A81AF167F043.png

Posted by: Banana Up Gerry’s Ass ()
Date: December 10, 2019 11:15AM

> After exaustive efforts the Democratic House has
> finally made a trade deal the American middle
> class can be proud of. Hopefully dumbass Trump and
> his corporate whore scum don't fuck it up.
Attachments:
73D804D4-6D08-4E3D-A6E1-8C2946E4820D.jpeg

Posted by: Gerry lying again. What a fag. ()
Date: December 10, 2019 11:53AM

> I'm not talking to myself. If you click my clones
> name it's an email hyperlink not a registered
> name.
>
> He's a pathetic Trumptard.

I just did and it wasn't an email address. You're a fucking liar. A filthy, corrupt, inbred, street-shitting liar. Fuck you you lying muzzie piece of shit.

Posted by: egxyd ()
Date: December 10, 2019 12:02PM

OP has some issues. Anyways, glad the democrats finally came around on this deal. It will be good for our whole country. This is the greatest accomplishment of the House this year.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.