HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
why do you need an AR 15 OR AK 47?
Posted by: help me ()
Date: December 01, 2019 12:44AM

WHY DO WE NEED AR 15 OR AK 47s? I just dont understand why y'all rednecks need so many guns..

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: why do you need an AR 15 OR AK 47?
Posted by: Pc retardz. ()
Date: December 01, 2019 12:50AM

Because we can.

Kill yourself.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: why do you need an AR 15 OR AK 47?
Posted by: mine's for shooting trumptardz ()
Date: December 01, 2019 12:51AM

or at least for shooting out their trump 2020 signs. I would never shoot a person. Not over politics anyhow....

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: why do you need an AR 15 OR AK 47?
Posted by: Fuck the Nazi libs ()
Date: December 01, 2019 03:51AM

Something libs will never understand.
Attachments:
ap_17173677202530_sq-b990bdb49390a5fde235bd1bace20965817aa7a8-s800-c85.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: why do you need an AR 15 OR AK 47?
Posted by: NLJHF ()
Date: December 01, 2019 06:49AM

I need mine because i'm a member of a well-regulated militia

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: why do you need an AR 15 OR AK 47?
Posted by: Malcolm Xtra Black ()
Date: December 01, 2019 08:00AM

To protect ourselves from libtard chimpouts.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: why do you need an AR 15 OR AK 47?
Posted by: mr.wilson ()
Date: December 01, 2019 09:00AM

Why do you and your boy friend need anal lube?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: why do you need an AR 15 OR AK 47?
Posted by: NRAer ()
Date: December 01, 2019 10:10AM

Ready for the new civil war. Gonna take them libtards out!
Attachments:
Preppers3.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: why do you need an AR 15 OR AK 47?
Posted by: libs have no logic ()
Date: December 01, 2019 10:23AM

NRAer Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Ready for the new civil war. Gonna take them
> libtards out!


8 year old kids in Iraq took out heavily armed US soldiers. A bullet doesn't give a shit what the person pulling the trigger looks like. It'll kill just as much from a fat fuck as it will from a Navy SEAL.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: why do you need an AR 15 OR AK 47?
Posted by: Guy Mandude ()
Date: December 01, 2019 11:06AM

The constitutional argument not withstanding, I have a need for a firearm in order to defend myself, my family, and home until such a time as the state will be able to provide dependable and instantaneous protection from evildoers. While I believe that the military does a good job of keeping foreign enemies in their place, it comes at a very high cost to me as a taxpayer. Locally, however, the police do not have the resources to prevent crime to the degree that I can depend on them for an instant response, nor am I willing to be taxed at a level that would provide this resource. I would sooner pay $1000 once for an AR-15 than pay an additional $1000 a month for a guaranteed police present in my neighborhood or $1000 a week for private security at my home.

Secondly, why an AR-15? Having been in the military, I am proficient in its use. In the admittedly rare instance of an exchange with an armed criminal, I want familiarity and superiority.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: why do you need an AR 15 OR AK 47?
Posted by: because ()
Date: December 01, 2019 03:24PM

10 years ago, a guy broke into my house. I had an outdoor motion detection sensor that chimes in the bedroom so I knew something was going down. I got up, got my AR, and waited to see what would happen. He broke in. I confronted him, had him on the floor face down, and called the police. They were there in about 10 minutes. Oh really? 10 fucking minutes? When seconds count, police are there in minutes. They took the guy away and he did 5 years in prison.

You can continue to ask WHY we need guns or WHY we need ARs, but understand this: I will NOT surrender my weapons. The state laws that VA seems to think they are going to pass are unconstitutional. I have every right to defend myself from you and also from unconstitutional government action. Sure, you may see me dead and in the news. But I am a veteran, highly-trained, and I am more than willing to die for what is right.

I am going to start a thread with some youtube videos. Maybe Democrats should take a few minutes and watch. Yes, it's from a well-respected pro-gun guy. But the videos come from actual news segments covering the people who are running for President. I'm not a Trump fan. I think he is nuts and an embarrassment. But I am a patriot. Take a few minutes, even if you disagree. Opposing views are ok to have. Maybe you'll learn something new. I don't anticipate changing your mind about the importance of taking guns away from criminals. But a high percentage of gun owners are normal law-abiding citizens.

Anyway. There you have it.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: why do you need an AR 15 OR AK 47?
Posted by: because ()
Date: December 01, 2019 03:42PM

because Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> 10 years ago, a guy broke into my house. I had an
> outdoor motion detection sensor that chimes in the
> bedroom so I knew something was going down. I got
> up, got my AR, and waited to see what would
> happen. He broke in. I confronted him, had him on
> the floor face down, and called the police. They
> were there in about 10 minutes. Oh really? 10
> fucking minutes? When seconds count, police are
> there in minutes. They took the guy away and he
> did 5 years in prison.
>
> You can continue to ask WHY we need guns or WHY we
> need ARs, but understand this: I will NOT
> surrender my weapons. The state laws that VA seems
> to think they are going to pass are
> unconstitutional. I have every right to defend
> myself from you and also from unconstitutional
> government action. Sure, you may see me dead and
> in the news. But I am a veteran, highly-trained,
> and I am more than willing to die for what is
> right.
>
> I am going to start a thread with some youtube
> videos. Maybe Democrats should take a few minutes
> and watch. Yes, it's from a well-respected pro-gun
> guy. But the videos come from actual news segments
> covering the people who are running for President.
> I'm not a Trump fan. I think he is nuts and an
> embarrassment. But I am a patriot. Take a few
> minutes, even if you disagree. Opposing views are
> ok to have. Maybe you'll learn something new. I
> don't anticipate changing your mind about the
> importance of taking guns away from criminals. But
> a high percentage of gun owners are normal
> law-abiding citizens.
>
> Anyway. There you have it.


posted in FFX county general...views on gun control

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: why do you need an AR 15 OR AK 47?
Posted by: jdchnjcghj ()
Date: December 01, 2019 03:51PM

I bet the citizens of Hong Kong wish they had a few guns right about now. The government is crushing their civil rights and the citizens have to retaliate with sticks and stones.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: why do you need an AR 15 OR AK 47?
Posted by: many bullets are good ()
Date: December 01, 2019 09:40PM

one reason is simple

if your home is broken into by MULTIPLE PEOPLE then the need for more than an 8-10 round hand gun is required

for you idiots - you would need many shots (high capacity mags) to fight 3 separate armed criminals

add that most people suck at hitting their targets and you definitely want to have as many chances to kill the invaders as possible

this is not Hollywood, most people will destroy an entire room or two trying to kill criminals in their home, by just shooting the shit out of wherever they see them

and after destroying a few rooms, they will be just fine knowing they saved their own life as well as their wife, gf, kids...….

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: why do you need an AR 15 OR AK 47?
Posted by: Me too ()
Date: December 02, 2019 07:34AM

because Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> 10 years ago, a guy broke into my house. I had an
> outdoor motion detection sensor that chimes in the
> bedroom so I knew something was going down. I got
> up, got my AR, and waited to see what would
> happen. He broke in. I confronted him, had him on
> the floor face down, and called the police. They
> were there in about 10 minutes. Oh really? 10
> fucking minutes? When seconds count, police are
> there in minutes. They took the guy away and he
> did 5 years in prison.
>
> You can continue to ask WHY we need guns or WHY we
> need ARs, but understand this: I will NOT
> surrender my weapons. The state laws that VA seems
> to think they are going to pass are
> unconstitutional. I have every right to defend
> myself from you and also from unconstitutional
> government action. Sure, you may see me dead and
> in the news. But I am a veteran, highly-trained,
> and I am more than willing to die for what is
> right.
>
> I am going to start a thread with some youtube
> videos. Maybe Democrats should take a few minutes
> and watch. Yes, it's from a well-respected pro-gun
> guy. But the videos come from actual news segments
> covering the people who are running for President.
> I'm not a Trump fan. I think he is nuts and an
> embarrassment. But I am a patriot. Take a few
> minutes, even if you disagree. Opposing views are
> ok to have. Maybe you'll learn something new. I
> don't anticipate changing your mind about the
> importance of taking guns away from criminals. But
> a high percentage of gun owners are normal
> law-abiding citizens.
>
> Anyway. There you have it.


I was in the Old Keene Mill Safeway at 11 pm on a Friday night in 2008 when some drugged out black dude came after me IN THE FUCKING STORE! I pulled out my CCW and aimed it at his head, telling him to get down on the ground. Needless to say it saved my ass from having to throw down with this lunatic.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: why do you need an AR 15 OR AK 47?
Posted by: buy more guns ()
Date: December 02, 2019 07:44AM

Libs are so fucking stupid. They can't keep their overreaching gun-grabbing agenda in their pants until after they take over in Jan. Instead, that faggot Saslaw has gone ahead and pulled it out for the rest of the state to see. That's why 25 counties have already declared themselves 2A sanctuary counties with another 35 expected to vote on it before Jan. When 80% of the state has declared that they won't support any gun confiscation and won't allow their law enforcement to participate in any infringement on 2A rights, what the fuck are the libshit gonna do about it?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: why do you need an AR 15 OR AK 47?
Posted by: guns good, criminals bad ()
Date: December 02, 2019 08:34AM

Just picked up two more AR's on black friday. Gonna have to get another safe.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: why do you need an AR 15 OR AK 47?
Posted by: We The People ()
Date: December 02, 2019 10:12AM

The America people don't need anything besides freedom, liberty and our God given rights which are expressed in the US Constitution.

Libs will find that excruciatingly painful to understand.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: why do you need an AR 15 OR AK 47?
Posted by: The real reason ()
Date: December 02, 2019 10:29AM

because Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> 10 years ago I started sucking dick
>
> Anyway. There you have it.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: why do you need an AR 15 OR AK 47?
Posted by: Offensive ()
Date: December 02, 2019 10:30AM

Democrats, do you REALLY care about the kids? Do you care about the future for the kids?

Look at China. Look at Hong Kong. No guns for civilians, no ability to speak against the government without fear of being imprisoned or worse, and no means by which to stand up to the monster that was given the power to make the people powerless.

You may say right now that you're good with the government taking away your rights. You may think everything will be ok. But it won't. And if you truly care about the kids the way you say you do, you will protect their future and their right to have their freedoms to include freedom of speech. That freedom, in addition to all other constitutional rights, is guaranteed by the threat of an uprising by the people. Without that power, the government is unstoppable.

If you really care about the kids, you'll protect their future.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: why do you need an AR 15 OR AK 47?
Posted by: . . ()
Date: December 02, 2019 10:34AM

Offensive Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Democrats, do you REALLY care about the kids? Do
> you care about the future for the kids?
>
> Look at China. Look at Hong Kong. No guns for
> civilians, no ability to speak against the
> government without fear of being imprisoned or
> worse, and no means by which to stand up to the
> monster that was given the power to make the
> people powerless.
>
> You may say right now that you're good with the
> government taking away your rights. You may think
> everything will be ok. But it won't. And if you
> truly care about the kids the way you say you do,
> you will protect their future and their right to
> have their freedoms to include freedom of speech.
> That freedom, in addition to all other
> constitutional rights, is guaranteed by the threat
> of an uprising by the people. Without that power,
> the government is unstoppable.
>
> If you really care about the kids, you'll protect
> their future.


Cool story bro

Options: ReplyQuote


Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
 **    **  ********  **    **  **      **  **    ** 
 **   **      **     **   **   **  **  **   **  **  
 **  **       **     **  **    **  **  **    ****   
 *****        **     *****     **  **  **     **    
 **  **       **     **  **    **  **  **     **    
 **   **      **     **   **   **  **  **     **    
 **    **     **     **    **   ***  ***      **    
This forum powered by Phorum.