HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pet parents love its easy-to-empty canister, simple design, and overall value, claiming it’s a must-have for households with cats and dogs, and a helpful gift for all pet owners. “Where has this been all my crazy cat-loving life? Sticky rollers work fine
Posted by: Ghvvffgy ()
Date: November 20, 2019 08:49PM

Pet parents love its easy-to-empty canister, simple design, and overall value, claiming it’s a must-have for households with cats and dogs, and a helpful gift for all pet owners.
“Where has this been all my crazy cat-loving life? Sticky rollers work fine for clothes, but this is the only product that has ever completely removed all the cat hair from my bed,” one reviewer wrote. “I have a long-haired tabby and if you run your hands up his back a few times and fling the hair everywhere. After using the ChomChom, I can put on a black dress and roll around on my bed and not get a single hair on me. It's absolutely amazing. Everyone is getting one for Christmas—it's that good.”

Options: ReplyQuote

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.