HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Schizophrenic cousin read my mind
Posted by: Not kidding ()
Date: November 12, 2019 04:29PM

So I have a cousin who is a (delusional?) schizophrenic and we were just going for a walk; not saying much and I thought about our friend Tiffany out of nowhere. About a minute or so goes by and he says "I wonder how Tiff is doing..." and I just freeze..freaked out. I wanted to say that I was just thinking about her but didn't want to reenforce any of his weird thoughts. But now I'm not so sure what to think. It was truly a weird moment.

I've had a lot of things like that happen though. I'll be thinking of a specific funny episode of a TV show and it'll come on later in the week or other seemly random thing.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Schizophrenic cousin read my mind
Posted by: Skeptical man ()
Date: November 12, 2019 05:41PM

Selective memory. You're forgetting all the times that schizo screams out stuff like, "BANANA PEELS IN MY TOENAILS!" and you weren't thinking about bananas or feet. Or all the times you thought of a TV show and it didn't come on.

Sorry, you're not psychic, just psycho.

Options: ReplyQuote

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.