HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Basic hamburger at McDonalds
Posted by: so fucking hungry ()
Date: November 10, 2019 03:50PM

Cheap, tidy and quick to eat on the run, won't jam up your arteries like a super sized meal, temporarily soothes any hunger pangs, and leaves room for you to eat something proper when you get tf home.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Basic hamburger at McDonalds
Posted by: Pointer outer of things ()
Date: November 10, 2019 04:31PM

Burger King is better. It's a lot easier to get it w/out all this crap on it like Mickey D's puts on it. I just get 1 reg. burger, but I get it from Burger King instead of Mickey D's.

Posted by: Bite into a ..... ()
Date: November 10, 2019 04:53PM

I'd rather eat a Snickers bar than a McDonalds hamburger. I'm just thankful there isn't a McDonalds open along my route to work in the early morning because I am a sucker for the Steak, Egg and Cheese Bagel.

Posted by: Whimpy ()
Date: November 10, 2019 08:11PM

Not even the homeless eat those...

Posted by: Big Big Man ()
Date: November 10, 2019 09:10PM

Fuck the basic burger. Be a manly man, get a large Big Mac combo.

Posted by: Keep crackers in my desk ()
Date: November 10, 2019 09:14PM

It is 3 p.m. You haven't eaten all day. You don't need the combo meal to be filling your gut or clogging your arteries. You just want something to hold you over until dinner.

Posted by: Big Big Man ()
Date: November 10, 2019 10:38PM

Keep crackers in my desk Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> It is 3 p.m. You haven't eaten all day. You
> don't need the combo meal to be filling your gut
> or clogging your arteries. You just want
> something to hold you over until dinner.

The large combo meal barely holds me over until dinner. For dinner I get a extra large Papa Johns pizza.

Posted by: Plus Less Salt ()
Date: November 11, 2019 12:42AM

Yes the straight up hamburger at McDs is the best thing out there about 300 mg salt with a small fry about 800 .A McDs sausage biscuit is 1000 alone a big breakfast almost 3000, KFC Popeyes to the sky 3500-4500 mg for a 3 piece chicken with biscuits at 500mg up each plus fries or potatoes and salt gravy which is where the flavor comes from or salty other sides, even veggies like green beans are salty

The Big Mac is not too bad 900 mg salt but they pump the fatty secret sauce on with a fire hose and a bit is all that's needed

Republicans need small amounts of salt or around 1800 to 2500 mg a day some Democrats take in about 10-12 grand no wonder so many Blacks Spanish and other Democrats stroke out and have HA's with sky high blood pressure from the salt while Democrats in the general assembly and congress want to destroy the constitution over a few gun deaths when hundreds of thousands each year die of excess salt . The Hypocrites! Democrats always dropping the people who voted for them like a used rubber! Head to a fast food, just take one look at the salties sucking that deadly salt down watching CNN bitchen about peoples guns that the constitution protects under the 2nd and Democrats want to rip up

Posted by: McDouble Down ()
Date: November 11, 2019 11:18AM

Big Macs are expensive and include an extra useless piece of bread between the patties. The McDouble is a much better deal. Not as good a deal as when they were on the dollar menu at 2-for-a-dollar, but still the best thing going. The addition of cheese makes the thing much more palatable and slides down better.

Ordering from the now mostly defunct dollar menu it was possible to get two McDoubles and 4 pies all for a grand total of $2, which was enough to fill you up and replace a regular meal. Now I go to McDonald much less and never spend more than $3 - $5. I don't know who buys the expensive sandwiches but it will never be me.

Apart from McDonald's, the best all-around meal is the $1.50 hot dog and bottomless drink refill at Costco (request double servings of sauerkraut), coupled with a couple circuits around the sample buffet. Never order fountain drinks anywhere else as they are a huge ripoff. Water is free.

Posted by: land air sea is the way to go ()
Date: November 11, 2019 04:49PM

Land, Sea and Air Burger: a chicken patty, a beef patty, and a Filet O' Fish patty on a single bun. It's on the McDonald's Secret Menu, not because it's exclusive, not even because they're ashamed of it, but because they're protecting us.

Posted by: fat fuc ()
Date: September 21, 2020 03:50PM

land air sea is the way to go Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Land, Sea and Air Burger: a chicken patty, a beef
> patty, and a Filet O' Fish patty on a single bun.
> It's on the McDonald's Secret Menu, not because
> it's exclusive, not even because they're ashamed
> of it, but because they're protecting us.

Land air sea burger is the way to go!

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.