HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Phones are spying on us
Posted by: Ads ()
Date: November 08, 2019 01:24PM

Having a conversation about a certain things and suddenly an ad pops up on Facebook

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Phones are spying on us
Posted by: Vv5fdr4 ()
Date: November 08, 2019 01:35PM

Yes.. Google, Facebook and the NSA watch you.

Posted by: old news ()
Date: November 08, 2019 01:36PM

old news I'm sure but I've had situations where I was talking on the phone while watching stuff on youtube and seconds later a targeted add pops up for exactly the thing that I was talking about on my phone.

If you'd have warned people 20 years ago that this would be possible they would look at you like a conspiracy theorist

Posted by: Troll the NSA ()
Date: November 08, 2019 06:54PM

Armed with the knowledge of this incursion on our privacy I have devised a most entertaining pastime by I which I converse loudly and overtly with my friends about the impending boogaloo and our plans for mayhem in close proximity to multiple "smart" devices. In reality we're silently writing a script for our role play on paper as we go along in order to seem as organized and serious as possible to Alexa and her NSA handlers. Then at the end we slap each other's bottoms audibly with a cricket bat and recite Masonic chant. It's like classic D&D except the goal is to convince big brother you're real terrorists and not let on that it's a prank. If they're gonna spy on all of us we need to troll the pants of those spooky creeps looking through your webcam at your nose hair and teef all day and night!

An example of a good script to read while you're playing poker or driving to the golf course would be "Cousin Johnny is going to the cabin this weekend to test some ore from his mining claim, you in?" "Sorry George I got 130 acres of corn needs fertilizing won't be done for a couple weeks." "Ok well ol Mike might be able to lend you a hand with that I'll holler at him for ya" and so on etc.

Warning: if you attempt to troll the NSA and wind up in a blacksite with a bucket under the chair youre tied to filled with the last guys feces tell them my name is Enrique Carbonerra and I live in Belieze and you will be given land and title when we defeat the NSA and win this here boogaloo once and for all!

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.