HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
It was inevitable that Virginia would turn blue
Posted by: demographics is what kilt her ()
Date: November 06, 2019 07:39AM

The pic tells it all...


 
Attachments:
virginia demographics.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: It was inevitable that Virginia would turn blue
Posted by: throw in a fag or 2 like Helmer ()
Date: November 06, 2019 07:41AM

Look at all the new delegates. Muzzies and dot-heads.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: It was inevitable that Virginia would turn blue
Posted by: It’s all fo free ()
Date: November 06, 2019 07:48AM

Where ever you have people who you can claim you a victim, will turn blue...and they will just look for the next high number victims and promise them everything too. Selling out America to win elections.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: It was inevitable that Virginia would turn blue
Posted by: muzzie>fags to libtards ()
Date: November 06, 2019 07:53AM

libs end of eating themselves. Schools in the UK have pulled their LGBT acceptance curriculum because muzzies are complaining.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: It was inevitable that Virginia would turn blue
Posted by: .AARPer. ()
Date: November 06, 2019 08:22AM

This is fantastic. Now maybe the legislature will legalize weed in Va.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: It was inevitable that Virginia would turn blue
Posted by: sanctuary state ()
Date: November 06, 2019 08:24AM

.AARPer. Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> This is fantastic. Now maybe the legislature will
> legalize weed in Va.


Gee, that'll make everything better. Why shoot so low. Let's go for heroin and GHB.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: It was inevitable that Virginia would turn blue
Posted by: ITS A BLUE STATE THING ()
Date: November 06, 2019 08:44AM

sanctuary state Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> .AARPer. Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > This is fantastic. Now maybe the legislature
> will
> > legalize weed in Va.
>
>
> Gee, that'll make everything better. Why shoot so
> low. Let's go for heroin and GHB.


I can’t wait till herion junkies are shitting and shooting dope on Gerry’s front porch.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: It was inevitable that Virginia would turn blue
Posted by: Already Shit There ()
Date: November 06, 2019 01:08PM

ITS A BLUE STATE THING Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> sanctuary state Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > .AARPer. Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > This is fantastic. Now maybe the legislature
> > will
> > > legalize weed in Va.
> >
> >
> > Gee, that'll make everything better. Why shoot
> so
> > low. Let's go for heroin and GHB.
>
>
> I can’t wait till herion junkies are shitting
> and shooting dope on Gerry’s front porch.

Gerry’s front porch and street is already filled with shit from him and his family shitting on their curb. It makes them feel like they are back home in the shithole they crawled out of.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: It was inevitable that Virginia would turn blue
Posted by: Geehawd Gerry ()
Date: November 06, 2019 01:14PM

Already Shit There Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> ITS A BLUE STATE THING Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > sanctuary state Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > .AARPer. Wrote:
> > >
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> >
> > > -----
> > > > This is fantastic. Now maybe the
> legislature
> > > will
> > > > legalize weed in Va.
> > >
> > >
> > > Gee, that'll make everything better. Why
> shoot
> > so
> > > low. Let's go for heroin and GHB.
> >
> >
> > I can’t wait till herion junkies are shitting
> > and shooting dope on Gerry’s front porch.
>
> Gerry’s front porch and street is already filled
> with shit from him and his family shitting on
> their curb. It makes them feel like they are back
> home in the shithole they crawled out of.


He is a smelly muzzie. tbh, there is no other kind. Of course, we all know Gerry doesn't have a front porch, a house or even a condo. He lives in a rented room with 8 other goatfucking muzzies.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: It was inevitable that Virginia would turn blue
Posted by: bringerofstorms ()
Date: November 06, 2019 10:15PM

up Virginians, up and too your post!!!
Attachments:
74524734_1710621542405849_3266847834388824064_n.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: It was inevitable that Virginia would turn blue
Posted by: that picture makes me sad ()
Date: November 06, 2019 10:23PM

bringerofstorms Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> up Virginians, up and too your post!!!


All those poor misguided Southern boys are charging up cemetary hill to their deaths at Lee's incompetent hands, and there will be wailing and lamentations in eight households...

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: It was inevitable that Virginia would turn blue
Posted by: Never Cry Woolf ()
Date: November 06, 2019 10:42PM

She put stones in her overcoat pocket and drowned herself in the River Ouse, near her home in Sussexx England on March 28th. That's some cold ass water that time of year.

Bet she wasn't blue when they found her body April 18th.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: It was inevitable that Virginia would turn blue
Posted by: Mike hunttt ()
Date: November 07, 2019 06:06AM

Virginia has not been under this much democratic control since Jeff Davis

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: It was inevitable that Virginia would turn blue
Posted by: History reader ()
Date: November 07, 2019 07:26AM

Mike hunttt Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Virginia has not been under this much democratic
> control since Jeff Davis


The Confederacy actually didn’t have political parties, which were viewed by Davis himself as corrupt. Their legislature was mostly divided by the old question of federalism, i.e. states rights vs. strong national govt. None of them would have claimed they belonged to the Democratic party because that was an American institution that did not exist in their government.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: It was inevitable that Virginia would turn blue
Posted by: Jones ()
Date: November 07, 2019 07:44AM

Democrats know productive whites cannot be trusted to vote for them so in order to keep power it was necessary to import more subservient peoples from the backwaters of the earth to create a new majority. How is that working out, Virginia?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: It was inevitable that Virginia would turn blue
Posted by: sureokkkGerryDetectiveIsGay ()
Date: November 07, 2019 09:15AM

Age and race demos are changing nationwide. The Republicans better cast off white nationalism and xenophobia or they wont get elected Dogcatcher.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: It was inevitable that Virginia would turn blue
Posted by: rhinestonecowbitch ()
Date: November 07, 2019 09:40AM

Yep, wide open the border and let all the worlds vermin scumb in. No one to blame but liberal Democrats.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: It was inevitable that Virginia would turn blue
Posted by: it was wonderful ()
Date: November 07, 2019 01:47PM

sanctuary state Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> .AARPer. Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > This is fantastic. Now maybe the legislature
> will
> > legalize weed in Va.
>
>
> Gee, that'll make everything better. Why shoot so
> low. Let's go for heroin and GHB.

i smoked some grass and got really really high

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: It was inevitable that Virginia would turn blue
Posted by: Mike hunttt ()
Date: November 08, 2019 06:25AM

Fairfax needs an electoral college so Fairfax and lounden counties can’t decide for the state

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: It was inevitable that Virginia would turn blue
Posted by: libs love totalitarian rule-why? ()
Date: November 08, 2019 07:23AM

sureokkkGerryDetectiveIsGay Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Age and race demos are changing nationwide. The
> Republicans better cast off white nationalism and
> xenophobia or they wont get elected Dogcatcher.


Sure tard. Embrace the policies that are killing their party or lose. That's some retarded advice there cupcake.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: It was inevitable that Virginia would turn blue
Posted by: Fuck globalists and democrats ()
Date: November 08, 2019 07:26AM

sureokkkGerryDetectiveIsGay Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Age and race demos are changing nationwide. The
> Republicans better cast off white nationalism and
> xenophobia or they wont get elected Dogcatcher.


So what if they don't 'cast off'? What if we double down? What do you think will happen down the line? You think we're going to accept your globalist brown populations just by losing elections?

When that day comes I will openly invite Russians and engage in sedition to help bring down the globalist multishitcultural US. There are many more of us than you think, loser.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: It was inevitable that Virginia would turn blue
Posted by: France hates illegals ()
Date: November 08, 2019 09:36AM

France bans illegals making Paris a Syrian shithole.
Was on google news for a hot minute before it no longer trends.
But I’m raycisss!

ALLLLLL the countries that took in illegals are regretting it. The votes show that.

America will learn soon.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: It was inevitable that Virginia would turn blue
Posted by: many are too stupid to learn ()
Date: November 08, 2019 09:41AM

France hates illegals Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> France bans illegals making Paris a Syrian
> shithole.
> Was on google news for a hot minute before it no
> longer trends.
> But I’m raycisss!
>
> ALLLLLL the countries that took in illegals are
> regretting it. The votes show that.
>
> America will learn soon.


half of America already knows. It's the stupid, retarded part (democrats/liberals) that will need to learn. Just like the liberal cuck that got killed by a drunk illegal driver after he devoted his useless life to helping bring illegals to his community and adopting a couple third world mini-shiteaters. Wonder if his widow learned anything from that.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: It was inevitable that Virginia would turn blue
Posted by: Gerrymanderer2 ()
Date: November 08, 2019 11:43AM

Thank you, thank you. We have been working tirelessly for years to make Virginians aware of the importance of this election cycle. And thanks to our efforts and loser criminal Trump we stand victorious.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: It was inevitable that Virginia would turn blue
Posted by: Bill.N. ()
Date: November 08, 2019 01:01PM

The map is not much different than it was 20 years ago when Republicans were in power. Virginia's population of people born outside the commonwealth has been high since at least WW2. What has changed is where those people come from.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: It was inevitable that Virginia would turn blue
Posted by: wrong again Bill ()
Date: November 08, 2019 01:25PM

Bill.N. Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> The map is not much different than it was 20 years
> ago when Republicans were in power. Virginia's
> population of people born outside the commonwealth
> has been high since at least WW2. What has
> changed is where those people come from.


Not true. 20 years ago, half the folks here were from here. In Loudoun and PWC, it was probably around 80%. Now, in Fairfax it's about 25% and in both Loudoun and PWC it's about a third or maybe a little more. The influx is much more noticeable now than it was even 10 years ago. 10 years ago, VA had a veto-proof GOP majority in the House of Delegates, a GOP governor, Lt. Gov and AG. 12 years ago, we had two GOP senators and 14 years ago, Fairfax had a majority GOP Board of Supervisors.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: It was inevitable that Virginia would turn blue
Posted by: Bill.N. ()
Date: November 08, 2019 05:01PM

You do know the Census puts out reports on this. 2000 Census data showed that only 51% of Virginia’s population was born in the state. Of the non-native Virginia population 11% came from the northeast U.S., 6% from the Midwest U.S., 18% from the Southern U.S., 3% from the western U.S., 2% were U.S. citizens born abroad and 8% were foreign nationals. Of the former Confederate States only Florida had a lower percentage of individuals living in the state that were born there. Virginia’s 2000 numbers were comparable to California’s and lower than New York’s. Further in the five year period running from 1995 to 2000 over 40% of Virginia’s population had moved, with 12% of Virginians coming from a different state in the 1995-2000 period and 3% coming from a different country.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: It was inevitable that Virginia would turn blue
Posted by: YLPUK ()
Date: November 10, 2019 03:12PM


Options: ReplyQuote
Re: It was inevitable that Virginia would turn blue
Posted by: yes gerry, and well done ()
Date: November 10, 2019 03:22PM

Gerrymanderer2 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Thank you, thank you. We have been working
> tirelessly for years to make Virginians aware of
> the importance of this election cycle. And thanks
> to our efforts and loser criminal Trump we stand
> victorious.


We must now focus on our efforts to infiltrate NC. We turned them blue during the 2008 presidential election, so we know they can be 'managed'.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: It was inevitable that Virginia would turn blue
Posted by: Mike hunttt ()
Date: November 11, 2019 06:12AM

Virginia needs an electoral college process to stop this shit and make it fair

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: It was inevitable that Virginia would turn blue
Posted by: NYT admits it, why can't Bill? ()
Date: November 11, 2019 08:24AM

Bill.N. Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> You do know the Census puts out reports on this.
> 2000 Census data showed that only 51% of
> Virginia’s population was born in the state. Of
> the non-native Virginia population 11% came from
> the northeast U.S., 6% from the Midwest U.S., 18%
> from the Southern U.S., 3% from the western U.S.,
> 2% were U.S. citizens born abroad and 8% were
> foreign nationals. Of the former Confederate
> States only Florida had a lower percentage of
> individuals living in the state that were born
> there. Virginia’s 2000 numbers were comparable
> to California’s and lower than New York’s.
> Further in the five year period running from 1995
> to 2000 over 40% of Virginia’s population had
> moved, with 12% of Virginians coming from a
> different state in the 1995-2000 period and 3%
> coming from a different country.


Poor Bill. Has he ever been right on anything?

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/11/09/us/politics/virginia-elections-democrats-republicans.html#click=https://t.co/U45UYYtSOt

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: It was inevitable that Virginia would turn blue
Posted by: Bill.N. ()
Date: November 11, 2019 03:39PM

Not sure if this was the source I used, but the data seems close:

https://usa.ipums.org/usa/resources/voliii/pubdocs/2000/c2kbr-28.pdf

The idea that Virginia went from overwhelmingly Virginia born to non-Virginia born in the period from 2000 to 2019 doesn't hold up. It held large numbers of non-Virginian born even before 2000. Check out Table 6 on page 8 and Figure four on page 9. Figure 3 is a nice one if you care about where the primary areas of mobility are.

Also before you and your buddies slap each other about making me look it up, its already on a list of bookmarked pages.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: It was inevitable that Virginia would turn blue
Posted by: Virginia has gone to pot ()
Date: November 11, 2019 04:14PM

Bill.N. Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Not sure if this was the source I used, but the
> data seems close:
>
> https://usa.ipums.org/usa/resources/voliii/pubdocs
> /2000/c2kbr-28.pdf
>
> The idea that Virginia went from overwhelmingly
> Virginia born to non-Virginia born in the period
> from 2000 to 2019 doesn't hold up. It held large
> numbers of non-Virginian born even before 2000.
> Check out Table 6 on page 8 and Figure four on
> page 9. Figure 3 is a nice one if you care about
> where the primary areas of mobility are.
>
> Also before you and your buddies slap each other
> about making me look it up, its already on a list
> of bookmarked pages.

Virginia has many illegals that are not counted for. The Demographics have changed a lot. In 1970, less than 1% of Virginia were foreign born. By 2013, 13% were! That is quite a lot. The facts don't lie. Also the Democrats Gerrymandered all the districts in their favor. Coupled with outside money from George Soros, it was the perfect storm.

Options: ReplyQuote


Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
 ********  **     **  **    **  **    **   *******  
    **     **     **  ***   **  **   **   **     ** 
    **     **     **  ****  **  **  **    **     ** 
    **     *********  ** ** **  *****      ******** 
    **     **     **  **  ****  **  **           ** 
    **     **     **  **   ***  **   **   **     ** 
    **     **     **  **    **  **    **   *******  
This forum powered by Phorum.