HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
will Danica Roem win again ?
Posted by: trans continental ()
Date: November 05, 2019 10:01PM

danicaroem-27-1505245410.jpg?crop=1xw:1x?url=http%3A%2F%2Fcom-usnews-beam-media.delegateroem.jpgdanicaroem27_slide-60eede0c63ddda50f2fcc

campaigned without a cellphone. a never before seen feat for a millenial!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: will Danica Roem win again ?
Posted by: Yes sir ()
Date: November 05, 2019 10:07PM

He won

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: will Danica Roem win again ?
Posted by: Dr. Dong ()
Date: November 06, 2019 09:20AM

Does he still have his penis?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: will Danica Roem win again ?
Posted by: Boobs???? ()
Date: November 07, 2019 09:12AM

Wondering if has fake boobs or not. Looking at pics my guess is that part of transition yet.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: will Danica Roem win again ?
Posted by: I remember him from Craigslist! ()
Date: November 07, 2019 09:42AM

I'm pretty sure I plowed his ass a couple of years ago! That's all I gotta say about that!

signed:
Married white guy that likes closeted tranny pounding!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: will Danica Roem win again ?
Posted by: Boobs?????? ()
Date: November 07, 2019 10:37AM

I remember him from Craigslist! Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I'm pretty sure I plowed his ass a couple of years
> ago! That's all I gotta say about that!
>
> signed:
> Married white guy that likes closeted tranny
> pounding!


Any boobs and how was it?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: will Danica Roem win again ?
Posted by: Wort iOS ()
Date: November 07, 2019 11:32AM

Boobs?????? Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I remember him from Craigslist! Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > I'm pretty sure I plowed his ass a couple of
> years
> > ago! That's all I gotta say about that!
> >
> > signed:
> > Married white guy that likes closeted tranny
> > pounding!
>
>
> Any boobs and how was it?


Google images suggests to me Danica doesn’t have implants

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: will Danica Roem win again ?
Posted by: Wort Ios ()
Date: November 07, 2019 11:35AM

No boobs I see.
Attachments:
550B1A81-1F9D-45B7-A269-E0663748F965.jpeg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: will Danica Roem win again ?
Posted by: That’s a Man baby! ()
Date: November 07, 2019 01:40PM

Wort Ios Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> No boobs I see.

Reminds me of Ace Ventura albeit more manly

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: will Danica Roem win again ?
Posted by: Vote for Bailey ()
Date: November 07, 2019 03:22PM

He/she is from Virginia, and I believe Richmond. Let’s vote for Bailey Jae and make the state even more funny!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: will Danica Roem win again ?
Posted by: more cannicad ()
Date: November 07, 2019 08:30PM

$17,000 base pay - probably twice what her (manassass) "news paper" used to pay her. (probably not the whole pay - i bet they've found "ways around that")

so if your in office like 2 terms $17,000 and get booted you have, if you saved, earned enough money to pay for moving 2x !!

1 yr deleate, in band, wrote news articles: if she lost her 1 year job she'd have to file for mental disability to get food stamps and housing unless she got (political favors) with "that resume". makes you wonder why she's interested in pumping trillions into school systems instead of industry / jobs - since if she looses she'll be out lookin for one (with that beauty, easy to find though!)

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: will Danica Roem win again ?
Posted by: more cannicad ()
Date: November 07, 2019 08:33PM

(or similarly, with gov pay in VA 3x-15x what it used to be, you could employ 3x-15x the number of people if GOV wages came down and do projects otherwise improssible - that's the commie way not relying on private profit to guide the sight - but better than 15x paid gov workers i'd say)

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: will Danica Roem win again ?
Posted by: more cannicad ()
Date: November 07, 2019 08:37PM

of course the TRUTH probably goes like - delegates sign money over to "tasks", counties roll the money between accounts and into higher paychecks so ... what does it matter ?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: will Danica Roem win again ?
Posted by: Wanna Know ()
Date: November 07, 2019 09:05PM

Any nude pics?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: will Danica Roem win again ?
Posted by: uhijo ()
Date: November 07, 2019 09:27PM

She won

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: will Danica Roem win again ?
Posted by: Mario Andretti ()
Date: November 07, 2019 09:31PM

uhijo Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> She won


He won.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: will Danica Roem win again ?
Posted by: uhijo ()
Date: November 07, 2019 10:05PM

Mario Andretti Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> uhijo Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > She won
>
>
> He won.

Ur triggered

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: will Danica Roem win again ?
Posted by: Tranny-tardz!!! ()
Date: November 07, 2019 10:25PM

.
Attachments:
1571897936107.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: will Danica Roem win again ?
Posted by: Milky Hatchet ()
Date: November 08, 2019 06:01AM

The important question is is this delegate doing what they were elected to do? Make 28 better?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: will Danica Roem win again ?
Posted by: Maggie Ryan ()
Date: November 08, 2019 11:56AM

Milky Hatchet Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> The important question is is this delegate doing
> what they were elected to do? Make 28 better?


Do you really think Danica was elected for qualifications or normal results? Lol!!!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: will Danica Roem win again ?
Posted by: Get what you vote for ()
Date: November 08, 2019 03:32PM

You get what you vote for. After moving back here after 20 yrs in Cali, I’m wondering why I came back. Same freaks and stuck up people. Traffic, yuppies, and weirdos.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: will Danica Roem win again ?
Posted by: Thank u Danica ()
Date: November 08, 2019 09:03PM

Geez everyone. Danica did as promised. 28 got the funding and will be much better. Thank you Danica and I’m proud to call you my delegate.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: will Danica Roem win again ?
Posted by: Manassas Guy ()
Date: November 09, 2019 07:48AM

Thank u Danica Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Geez everyone. Danica did as promised. 28 got the
> funding and will be much better. Thank you Danica
> and I’m proud to call you my delegate.


Can’t say I voted first time but did this time.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: will Danica Roem win again ?
Posted by: stay in Prince William County ()
Date: November 09, 2019 08:46AM

Thank u Danica Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Geez everyone. Danica did as promised. 28 got the
> funding and will be much better. Thank you Danica
> and I’m proud to call you my delegate.


Bullshit. 28 can't be fixed without at least a billion $$$ devoted to fixing it. Every fricking block has a traffic light and they would have to make it an 8 lane road to relieve congestion. That means buying over 100 businesses and houses. They would have to do what they did on the northern part of 28, which is make interchanges and get rid of traffic lights. All they're doing is making a couple of lanes where it changes over from Fairfax to PW. Better than nothing, but it's not going to be much better by a longshot.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: will Danica Roem win again ?
Posted by: Boobs ()
Date: November 09, 2019 06:19PM

Does anyone know if fake boobs or flat?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: will Danica Roem win again ?
Posted by: mvhl6 ()
Date: November 09, 2019 06:54PM

It sure has a purdy mouth..............

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: will Danica Roem win again ?
Posted by: Wally Joyner ()
Date: November 09, 2019 06:55PM

Boobs Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Does anyone know if fake boobs or flat?

Breasts or not still a man!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: will Danica Roem win again ?
Posted by: Trans Fan ()
Date: November 09, 2019 09:50PM

Has nothing on what can be found in porn.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: will Danica Roem win again ?
Posted by: Redtube ()
Date: November 11, 2019 07:33AM

Trans Fan Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Has nothing on what can be found in porn.

Check red tube

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: will Danica Roem win again ?
Posted by: Manassas Vioter ()
Date: November 11, 2019 10:28AM

I voted for Danica and voted for her re-election. If she wants to be she so be it. I could care less. What I care about is that my representative does their job well. So far Danica has so I will probably re-elect her again next election cycle. People need to get over their stupidity and smears.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: will Danica Roem win again ?
Posted by: smears a lot ()
Date: November 11, 2019 10:38AM

Manassas Vioter Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I voted for Danica and voted for her re-election.
> If she wants to be she so be it. I could care
> less. What I care about is that my representative
> does their job well. So far Danica has so I will
> probably re-elect her again next election cycle.
> People need to get over their stupidity and
> smears.


She's a guy, therefore the correct pronoun is "he".

It's voter, not voiter.

You don't reelect anyone. Unless he wins by one vote (or voite in your case), you just a small fish in a small stinky wetback pond.

Why the fuck can't you faggots in Manassas get El Taco open? Is that too complicated for your sorry asses?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: will Danica Roem win again ?
Posted by: 4t5433 ()
Date: November 11, 2019 12:37PM

wow this discussion is really deep

shut the fuck up

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: will Danica Roem win again ?
Posted by: Manassas Voter ()
Date: November 11, 2019 12:55PM

4t5433 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> wow this discussion is really deep
>
> shut the fuck up


That’s how you like it in your ass dummy

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: will Danica Roem win again ?
Posted by: Manassas Voter ()
Date: November 11, 2019 12:56PM

smears a lot Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Manassas Vioter Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > I voted for Danica and voted for her
> re-election.
> > If she wants to be she so be it. I could care
> > less. What I care about is that my
> representative
> > does their job well. So far Danica has so I
> will
> > probably re-elect her again next election
> cycle.
> > People need to get over their stupidity and
> > smears.
>
>
> She's a guy, therefore the correct pronoun is
> "he".
>
> It's voter, not voiter.
>
> You don't reelect anyone. Unless he wins by one
> vote (or voite in your case), you just a small
> fish in a small stinky wetback pond.
>
> Why the fuck can't you faggots in Manassas get El
> Taco open? Is that too complicated for your sorry
> asses?


El Taco was a shot hole for trash like you. All the cars out front from Fairfax grammar Nazi. Better than your delegate I’m sure.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: will Danica Roem win again ?
Posted by: making manassas proud ()
Date: November 11, 2019 12:58PM

Manassas Voter Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> smears a lot Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Manassas Vioter Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > I voted for Danica and voted for her
> > re-election.
> > > If she wants to be she so be it. I could care
> > > less. What I care about is that my
> > representative
> > > does their job well. So far Danica has so I
> > will
> > > probably re-elect her again next election
> > cycle.
> > > People need to get over their stupidity and
> > > smears.
> >
> >
> > She's a guy, therefore the correct pronoun is
> > "he".
> >
> > It's voter, not voiter.
> >
> > You don't reelect anyone. Unless he wins by
> one
> > vote (or voite in your case), you just a small
> > fish in a small stinky wetback pond.
> >
> > Why the fuck can't you faggots in Manassas get
> El
> > Taco open? Is that too complicated for your
> sorry
> > asses?
>
>
> El Taco was a shot hole for trash like you. All
> the cars out front from Fairfax grammar Nazi.
> Better than your delegate I’m sure.


"shot hole". Damn you are one stupid motherfucker. No offense.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: will Danica Roem win again ?
Posted by: Manassas Voter ()
Date: November 11, 2019 01:11PM

making manassas proud Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Manassas Voter Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > smears a lot Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > Manassas Vioter Wrote:
> > >
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> >
> > > -----
> > > > I voted for Danica and voted for her
> > > re-election.
> > > > If she wants to be she so be it. I could
> care
> > > > less. What I care about is that my
> > > representative
> > > > does their job well. So far Danica has so I
> > > will
> > > > probably re-elect her again next election
> > > cycle.
> > > > People need to get over their stupidity and
> > > > smears.
> > >
> > >
> > > She's a guy, therefore the correct pronoun is
> > > "he".
> > >
> > > It's voter, not voiter.
> > >
> > > You don't reelect anyone. Unless he wins by
> > one
> > > vote (or voite in your case), you just a
> small
> > > fish in a small stinky wetback pond.
> > >
> > > Why the fuck can't you faggots in Manassas
> get
> > El
> > > Taco open? Is that too complicated for your
> > sorry
> > > asses?
> >
> >
> > El Taco was a shot hole for trash like you. All
> > the cars out front from Fairfax grammar Nazi.
> > Better than your delegate I’m sure.
>
>
> "shot hole". Damn you are one stupid
> motherfucker. No offense.


Oh wow a phone error in spelling. Now how is your menstruatal cycle treating you? Or are you stupid enough to think you can trade it in for a Harley? Shut up dumbass.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: will Danica Roem win again ?
Posted by: Sucks to be you...... ()
Date: November 11, 2019 01:11PM

smears a lot Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Manassas Vioter Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > I voted for Danica and voted for her
> re-election.
> > If she wants to be she so be it. I could care
> > less. What I care about is that my
> representative
> > does their job well. So far Danica has so I
> will
> > probably re-elect her again next election
> cycle.
> > People need to get over their stupidity and
> > smears.
>
>
> She's a guy, therefore the correct pronoun is
> "he".
>
> It's voter, not voiter.
>
> You don't reelect anyone. Unless he wins by one
> vote (or voite in your case), you just a small
> fish in a small stinky wetback pond.
>
> Why the fuck can't you faggots in Manassas get El
> Taco open? Is that too complicated for your sorry
> asses?


Even though she was born with a dick, she is more woman than you will ever get.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: will Danica Roem win again ?
Posted by: guess you took offense ()
Date: November 11, 2019 01:16PM

Manassas Voter Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> making manassas proud Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Manassas Voter Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > smears a lot Wrote:
> > >
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> >
> > > -----
> > > > Manassas Vioter Wrote:
> > > >
> > >
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> >
> > >
> > > > -----
> > > > > I voted for Danica and voted for her
> > > > re-election.
> > > > > If she wants to be she so be it. I could
> > care
> > > > > less. What I care about is that my
> > > > representative
> > > > > does their job well. So far Danica has so
> I
> > > > will
> > > > > probably re-elect her again next election
> > > > cycle.
> > > > > People need to get over their stupidity
> and
> > > > > smears.
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > She's a guy, therefore the correct pronoun
> is
> > > > "he".
> > > >
> > > > It's voter, not voiter.
> > > >
> > > > You don't reelect anyone. Unless he wins
> by
> > > one
> > > > vote (or voite in your case), you just a
> > small
> > > > fish in a small stinky wetback pond.
> > > >
> > > > Why the fuck can't you faggots in Manassas
> > get
> > > El
> > > > Taco open? Is that too complicated for
> your
> > > sorry
> > > > asses?
> > >
> > >
> > > El Taco was a shot hole for trash like you.
> All
> > > the cars out front from Fairfax grammar Nazi.
> > > Better than your delegate I’m sure.
> >
> >
> > "shot hole". Damn you are one stupid
> > motherfucker. No offense.
>
>
> Oh wow a phone error in spelling. Now how is your
> menstruatal cycle treating you? Or are you stupid
> enough to think you can trade it in for a Harley?
> Shut up dumbass.


Fuck you libfag. And learn to fucking spell you cunt-gaped pussy.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: will Danica Roem win again ?
Posted by: always fixing libtards bullshit ()
Date: November 11, 2019 01:18PM

Sucks to be you...... Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> smears a lot Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Manassas Vioter Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > I voted for Danica and voted for her
> > re-election.
> > > If she wants to be she so be it. I could care
> > > less. What I care about is that my
> > representative
> > > does their job well. So far Danica has so I
> > will
> > > probably re-elect her again next election
> > cycle.
> > > People need to get over their stupidity and
> > > smears.
> >
> >
> > She's a guy, therefore the correct pronoun is
> > "he".
> >
> > It's voter, not voiter.
> >
> > You don't reelect anyone. Unless he wins by
> one
> > vote (or voite in your case), you just a small
> > fish in a small stinky wetback pond.
> >
> > Why the fuck can't you faggots in Manassas get
> El
> > Taco open? Is that too complicated for your
> sorry
> > asses?
>
>
> Even though she was born with a dick, she is more
> woman than you will ever get.


You mean "he" was born with a dick. "She's" don't have dicks and he has one.

 
Attachments:
trannie song.png

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: will Danica Roem win again ?
Posted by: Manassas Voter ()
Date: November 11, 2019 01:19PM

guess you took offense Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Manassas Voter Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > making manassas proud Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > Manassas Voter Wrote:
> > >
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> >
> > > -----
> > > > smears a lot Wrote:
> > > >
> > >
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> >
> > >
> > > > -----
> > > > > Manassas Vioter Wrote:
> > > > >
> > > >
> > >
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> >
> > >
> > > >
> > > > > -----
> > > > > > I voted for Danica and voted for her
> > > > > re-election.
> > > > > > If she wants to be she so be it. I
> could
> > > care
> > > > > > less. What I care about is that my
> > > > > representative
> > > > > > does their job well. So far Danica has
> so
> > I
> > > > > will
> > > > > > probably re-elect her again next
> election
> > > > > cycle.
> > > > > > People need to get over their stupidity
> > and
> > > > > > smears.
> > > > >
> > > > >
> > > > > She's a guy, therefore the correct
> pronoun
> > is
> > > > > "he".
> > > > >
> > > > > It's voter, not voiter.
> > > > >
> > > > > You don't reelect anyone. Unless he wins
> > by
> > > > one
> > > > > vote (or voite in your case), you just a
> > > small
> > > > > fish in a small stinky wetback pond.
> > > > >
> > > > > Why the fuck can't you faggots in
> Manassas
> > > get
> > > > El
> > > > > Taco open? Is that too complicated for
> > your
> > > > sorry
> > > > > asses?
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > El Taco was a shot hole for trash like you.
> > All
> > > > the cars out front from Fairfax grammar
> Nazi.
> > > > Better than your delegate I’m sure.
> > >
> > >
> > > "shot hole". Damn you are one stupid
> > > motherfucker. No offense.
> >
> >
> > Oh wow a phone error in spelling. Now how is
> your
> > menstruatal cycle treating you? Or are you
> stupid
> > enough to think you can trade it in for a
> Harley?
> > Shut up dumbass.
>
>
> Fuck you libfag. And learn to fucking spell you
> cunt-gaped pussy.


Fuck you wag more bark less pussy. My guess is you drive a minivan and lost your balls years ago. We’re still a lot more red than you losers in Fairfax.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: will Danica Roem win again ?
Posted by: needs to be said ()
Date: November 11, 2019 01:20PM

Manassas Voter Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> making manassas proud Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Manassas Voter Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > smears a lot Wrote:
> > >
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> >
> > > -----
> > > > Manassas Vioter Wrote:
> > > >
> > >
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> >
> > >
> > > > -----
> > > > > I voted for Danica and voted for her
> > > > re-election.
> > > > > If she wants to be she so be it. I could
> > care
> > > > > less. What I care about is that my
> > > > representative
> > > > > does their job well. So far Danica has so
> I
> > > > will
> > > > > probably re-elect her again next election
> > > > cycle.
> > > > > People need to get over their stupidity
> and
> > > > > smears.
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > She's a guy, therefore the correct pronoun
> is
> > > > "he".
> > > >
> > > > It's voter, not voiter.
> > > >
> > > > You don't reelect anyone. Unless he wins
> by
> > > one
> > > > vote (or voite in your case), you just a
> > small
> > > > fish in a small stinky wetback pond.
> > > >
> > > > Why the fuck can't you faggots in Manassas
> > get
> > > El
> > > > Taco open? Is that too complicated for
> your
> > > sorry
> > > > asses?
> > >
> > >
> > > El Taco was a shot hole for trash like you.
> All
> > > the cars out front from Fairfax grammar Nazi.
> > > Better than your delegate I’m sure.
> >
> >
> > "shot hole". Damn you are one stupid
> > motherfucker. No offense.
>
>
> Oh wow a phone error in spelling. Now how is your
> menstruatal cycle treating you? Or are you stupid
> enough to think you can trade it in for a Harley?
> Shut up dumbass.


What kind of obsessive loser lamely tries to troll a 3rd rate web forum on his phone? Get a life lollipop.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: will Danica Roem win again ?
Posted by: perverted libfags unite! ()
Date: November 11, 2019 01:22PM

Manassas Voter Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> guess you took offense Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Manassas Voter Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > making manassas proud Wrote:
> > >
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> >
> > > -----
> > > > Manassas Voter Wrote:
> > > >
> > >
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> >
> > >
> > > > -----
> > > > > smears a lot Wrote:
> > > > >
> > > >
> > >
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> >
> > >
> > > >
> > > > > -----
> > > > > > Manassas Vioter Wrote:
> > > > > >
> > > > >
> > > >
> > >
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> >
> > >
> > > >
> > > > >
> > > > > > -----
> > > > > > > I voted for Danica and voted for her
> > > > > > re-election.
> > > > > > > If she wants to be she so be it. I
> > could
> > > > care
> > > > > > > less. What I care about is that my
> > > > > > representative
> > > > > > > does their job well. So far Danica
> has
> > so
> > > I
> > > > > > will
> > > > > > > probably re-elect her again next
> > election
> > > > > > cycle.
> > > > > > > People need to get over their
> stupidity
> > > and
> > > > > > > smears.
> > > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > > > > She's a guy, therefore the correct
> > pronoun
> > > is
> > > > > > "he".
> > > > > >
> > > > > > It's voter, not voiter.
> > > > > >
> > > > > > You don't reelect anyone. Unless he
> wins
> > > by
> > > > > one
> > > > > > vote (or voite in your case), you just
> a
> > > > small
> > > > > > fish in a small stinky wetback pond.
> > > > > >
> > > > > > Why the fuck can't you faggots in
> > Manassas
> > > > get
> > > > > El
> > > > > > Taco open? Is that too complicated for
> > > your
> > > > > sorry
> > > > > > asses?
> > > > >
> > > > >
> > > > > El Taco was a shot hole for trash like
> you.
> > > All
> > > > > the cars out front from Fairfax grammar
> > Nazi.
> > > > > Better than your delegate I’m sure.
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > "shot hole". Damn you are one stupid
> > > > motherfucker. No offense.
> > >
> > >
> > > Oh wow a phone error in spelling. Now how is
> > your
> > > menstruatal cycle treating you? Or are you
> > stupid
> > > enough to think you can trade it in for a
> > Harley?
> > > Shut up dumbass.
> >
> >
> > Fuck you libfag. And learn to fucking spell
> you
> > cunt-gaped pussy.
>
>
> Fuck you wag more bark less pussy. My guess is you
> drive a minivan and lost your balls years ago.
> We’re still a lot more red than you losers in
> Fairfax.


That's actually so bad it made me laugh. It's like when a 2 year old tries to curse. Sorry for you shitty life in the 'shot hole' of Manassas.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: will Danica Roem win again ?
Posted by: Boobs ()
Date: November 11, 2019 06:43PM

Does Danica have boobs or not? Fuck this political crap.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: will Danica Roem win again ?
Posted by: Best Guesser ()
Date: November 11, 2019 08:30PM

Boobs Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Does Danica have boobs or not? Fuck this political
> crap.

My guess is Roem is flat chested.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: will Danica Roem win again ?
Posted by: Trans Fan ()
Date: November 11, 2019 08:37PM

Not bad. Passable.
Attachments:
163B83AE-1AB6-4A1C-89E8-598B6DC9492C.jpeg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: will Danica Roem win again ?
Posted by: Voters need details ()
Date: November 11, 2019 09:03PM

How big is her/his dick? Is it circumcised? I'm not voting for any tranny with a dick bigger than 6 inches.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: will Danica Roem win again ?
Posted by: Tranny Time!!!! ()
Date: November 11, 2019 09:07PM

.
Attachments:
1563472415212.png

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: will Danica Roem win again ?
Posted by: Manassas Voter ()
Date: November 12, 2019 06:39AM

perverted libfags unite! Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Manassas Voter Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > guess you took offense Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > Manassas Voter Wrote:
> > >
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> >
> > > -----
> > > > making manassas proud Wrote:
> > > >
> > >
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> >
> > >
> > > > -----
> > > > > Manassas Voter Wrote:
> > > > >
> > > >
> > >
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> >
> > >
> > > >
> > > > > -----
> > > > > > smears a lot Wrote:
> > > > > >
> > > > >
> > > >
> > >
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> >
> > >
> > > >
> > > > >
> > > > > > -----
> > > > > > > Manassas Vioter Wrote:
> > > > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > > >
> > > >
> > >
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> >
> > >
> > > >
> > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > > > > > -----
> > > > > > > > I voted for Danica and voted for
> her
> > > > > > > re-election.
> > > > > > > > If she wants to be she so be it. I
> > > could
> > > > > care
> > > > > > > > less. What I care about is that my
> > > > > > > representative
> > > > > > > > does their job well. So far Danica
> > has
> > > so
> > > > I
> > > > > > > will
> > > > > > > > probably re-elect her again next
> > > election
> > > > > > > cycle.
> > > > > > > > People need to get over their
> > stupidity
> > > > and
> > > > > > > > smears.
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > > She's a guy, therefore the correct
> > > pronoun
> > > > is
> > > > > > > "he".
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > > It's voter, not voiter.
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > > You don't reelect anyone. Unless he
> > wins
> > > > by
> > > > > > one
> > > > > > > vote (or voite in your case), you
> just
> > a
> > > > > small
> > > > > > > fish in a small stinky wetback pond.
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > > Why the fuck can't you faggots in
> > > Manassas
> > > > > get
> > > > > > El
> > > > > > > Taco open? Is that too complicated
> for
> > > > your
> > > > > > sorry
> > > > > > > asses?
> > > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > > > > El Taco was a shot hole for trash like
> > you.
> > > > All
> > > > > > the cars out front from Fairfax grammar
> > > Nazi.
> > > > > > Better than your delegate I’m sure.
> > > > >
> > > > >
> > > > > "shot hole". Damn you are one stupid
> > > > > motherfucker. No offense.
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > Oh wow a phone error in spelling. Now how
> is
> > > your
> > > > menstruatal cycle treating you? Or are you
> > > stupid
> > > > enough to think you can trade it in for a
> > > Harley?
> > > > Shut up dumbass.
> > >
> > >
> > > Fuck you libfag. And learn to fucking spell
> > you
> > > cunt-gaped pussy.
> >
> >
> > Fuck you wag more bark less pussy. My guess is
> you
> > drive a minivan and lost your balls years ago.
> > We’re still a lot more red than you losers in
> > Fairfax.
>
>
> That's actually so bad it made me laugh. It's
> like when a 2 year old tries to curse. Sorry for
> you shitty life in the 'shot hole' of Manassas.

Yes Baileys, Seven Corners, and Route 1 are beautiful. Annandale is a great place too. Our unemployment and quality of life, such as parks and other activities, we pay less and get much more. Enjoy your bloated garbage pit.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: will Danica Roem win again ?
Posted by: PW starts with less to offer ()
Date: November 12, 2019 07:11AM

Manassas Voter Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> perverted libfags unite! Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Manassas Voter Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > guess you took offense Wrote:
> > >
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> >
> > > -----
> > > > Manassas Voter Wrote:
> > > >
> > >
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> >
> > >
> > > > -----
> > > > > making manassas proud Wrote:
> > > > >
> > > >
> > >
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> >
> > >
> > > >
> > > > > -----
> > > > > > Manassas Voter Wrote:
> > > > > >
> > > > >
> > > >
> > >
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> >
> > >
> > > >
> > > > >
> > > > > > -----
> > > > > > > smears a lot Wrote:
> > > > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > > >
> > > >
> > >
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> >
> > >
> > > >
> > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > > > > > -----
> > > > > > > > Manassas Vioter Wrote:
> > > > > > > >
> > > > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > > >
> > > >
> > >
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> >
> > >
> > > >
> > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > -----
> > > > > > > > > I voted for Danica and voted for
> > her
> > > > > > > > re-election.
> > > > > > > > > If she wants to be she so be it.
> I
> > > > could
> > > > > > care
> > > > > > > > > less. What I care about is that
> my
> > > > > > > > representative
> > > > > > > > > does their job well. So far
> Danica
> > > has
> > > > so
> > > > > I
> > > > > > > > will
> > > > > > > > > probably re-elect her again next
> > > > election
> > > > > > > > cycle.
> > > > > > > > > People need to get over their
> > > stupidity
> > > > > and
> > > > > > > > > smears.
> > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > She's a guy, therefore the correct
> > > > pronoun
> > > > > is
> > > > > > > > "he".
> > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > It's voter, not voiter.
> > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > You don't reelect anyone. Unless
> he
> > > wins
> > > > > by
> > > > > > > one
> > > > > > > > vote (or voite in your case), you
> > just
> > > a
> > > > > > small
> > > > > > > > fish in a small stinky wetback
> pond.
> > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > Why the fuck can't you faggots in
> > > > Manassas
> > > > > > get
> > > > > > > El
> > > > > > > > Taco open? Is that too complicated
> > for
> > > > > your
> > > > > > > sorry
> > > > > > > > asses?
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > > El Taco was a shot hole for trash
> like
> > > you.
> > > > > All
> > > > > > > the cars out front from Fairfax
> grammar
> > > > Nazi.
> > > > > > > Better than your delegate I’m sure.
> > > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > > > > "shot hole". Damn you are one stupid
> > > > > > motherfucker. No offense.
> > > > >
> > > > >
> > > > > Oh wow a phone error in spelling. Now how
> > is
> > > > your
> > > > > menstruatal cycle treating you? Or are
> you
> > > > stupid
> > > > > enough to think you can trade it in for a
> > > > Harley?
> > > > > Shut up dumbass.
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > Fuck you libfag. And learn to fucking
> spell
> > > you
> > > > cunt-gaped pussy.
> > >
> > >
> > > Fuck you wag more bark less pussy. My guess
> is
> > you
> > > drive a minivan and lost your balls years
> ago.
> > > We’re still a lot more red than you losers
> in
> > > Fairfax.
> >
> >
> > That's actually so bad it made me laugh. It's
> > like when a 2 year old tries to curse. Sorry
> for
> > you shitty life in the 'shot hole' of Manassas.
>
> Yes Baileys, Seven Corners, and Route 1 are
> beautiful. Annandale is a great place too. Our
> unemployment and quality of life, such as parks
> and other activities, we pay less and get much
> more. Enjoy your bloated garbage pit.


all of northern virginia sucks. only a complete fool would think Manassas is some shining diamond in the shithole that is NV. Manassas is shittier than most of the area, but not as bad as some of the more "colorful" parts of Fairfax and Alexandria. PWC will now quickly become the PG county of NV while Fairfax is heading to Montgomery county shitholeness.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: will Danica Roem win again ?
Posted by: Manassas Voter ()
Date: November 12, 2019 08:13AM

PW starts with less to offer Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Manassas Voter Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > perverted libfags unite! Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > Manassas Voter Wrote:
> > >
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> >
> > > -----
> > > > guess you took offense Wrote:
> > > >
> > >
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> >
> > >
> > > > -----
> > > > > Manassas Voter Wrote:
> > > > >
> > > >
> > >
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> >
> > >
> > > >
> > > > > -----
> > > > > > making manassas proud Wrote:
> > > > > >
> > > > >
> > > >
> > >
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> >
> > >
> > > >
> > > > >
> > > > > > -----
> > > > > > > Manassas Voter Wrote:
> > > > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > > >
> > > >
> > >
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> >
> > >
> > > >
> > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > > > > > -----
> > > > > > > > smears a lot Wrote:
> > > > > > > >
> > > > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > > >
> > > >
> > >
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> >
> > >
> > > >
> > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > -----
> > > > > > > > > Manassas Vioter Wrote:
> > > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > >
> > > > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > > >
> > > >
> > >
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> >
> > >
> > > >
> > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > > -----
> > > > > > > > > > I voted for Danica and voted
> for
> > > her
> > > > > > > > > re-election.
> > > > > > > > > > If she wants to be she so be
> it.
> > I
> > > > > could
> > > > > > > care
> > > > > > > > > > less. What I care about is that
> > my
> > > > > > > > > representative
> > > > > > > > > > does their job well. So far
> > Danica
> > > > has
> > > > > so
> > > > > > I
> > > > > > > > > will
> > > > > > > > > > probably re-elect her again
> next
> > > > > election
> > > > > > > > > cycle.
> > > > > > > > > > People need to get over their
> > > > stupidity
> > > > > > and
> > > > > > > > > > smears.
> > > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > > She's a guy, therefore the
> correct
> > > > > pronoun
> > > > > > is
> > > > > > > > > "he".
> > > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > > It's voter, not voiter.
> > > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > > You don't reelect anyone. Unless
> > he
> > > > wins
> > > > > > by
> > > > > > > > one
> > > > > > > > > vote (or voite in your case), you
> > > just
> > > > a
> > > > > > > small
> > > > > > > > > fish in a small stinky wetback
> > pond.
> > > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > > Why the fuck can't you faggots in
> > > > > Manassas
> > > > > > > get
> > > > > > > > El
> > > > > > > > > Taco open? Is that too
> complicated
> > > for
> > > > > > your
> > > > > > > > sorry
> > > > > > > > > asses?
> > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > El Taco was a shot hole for trash
> > like
> > > > you.
> > > > > > All
> > > > > > > > the cars out front from Fairfax
> > grammar
> > > > > Nazi.
> > > > > > > > Better than your delegate I’m
> sure.
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > > "shot hole". Damn you are one stupid
> > > > > > > motherfucker. No offense.
> > > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > > > > Oh wow a phone error in spelling. Now
> how
> > > is
> > > > > your
> > > > > > menstruatal cycle treating you? Or are
> > you
> > > > > stupid
> > > > > > enough to think you can trade it in for
> a
> > > > > Harley?
> > > > > > Shut up dumbass.
> > > > >
> > > > >
> > > > > Fuck you libfag. And learn to fucking
> > spell
> > > > you
> > > > > cunt-gaped pussy.
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > Fuck you wag more bark less pussy. My guess
> > is
> > > you
> > > > drive a minivan and lost your balls years
> > ago.
> > > > We’re still a lot more red than you
> losers
> > in
> > > > Fairfax.
> > >
> > >
> > > That's actually so bad it made me laugh.
> It's
> > > like when a 2 year old tries to curse. Sorry
> > for
> > > you shitty life in the 'shot hole' of
> Manassas.
> >
> > Yes Baileys, Seven Corners, and Route 1 are
> > beautiful. Annandale is a great place too. Our
> > unemployment and quality of life, such as parks
> > and other activities, we pay less and get much
> > more. Enjoy your bloated garbage pit.
>
>
> all of northern virginia sucks. only a complete
> fool would think Manassas is some shining diamond
> in the shithole that is NV. Manassas is shittier
> than most of the area, but not as bad as some of
> the more "colorful" parts of Fairfax and
> Alexandria. PWC will now quickly become the PG
> county of NV while Fairfax is heading to
> Montgomery county shitholeness.


You’re funny. Manassas City was recently ranked one of the best cities to live in the USA. PWC and Loudoun growth and income rates are increasing, Fairfax not so much. Our taxes and services are better, and our crime rate is less than Fairfax. So who’s the dumbass now? You truly are fucking stupid.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: will Danica Roem win again ?
Posted by: they all suck now ()
Date: November 12, 2019 08:22AM

Like the dude wrote, manassas started deep in the shitter, so doing better than fairfax at this point isn't anything to brag about. and income in all three counties is increasing. pwc as a poor ass cousin of fairfax and loudoun for ever. it still is. dotheads and chinks choose fairfax and loudoun to fuck up. spics choose pwc, especially manassas. a 5 minute drive down liberia from 28 to 234 tells anyone anything they need to know about manassas. full of wetbacks crowded into apartments 3 to a bedroom or crammed into a sfh with 8 cars parked in the front yard.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: will Danica Roem win again ?
Posted by: Manassas Voter ()
Date: November 12, 2019 10:17AM

they all suck now Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Like the dude wrote, manassas started deep in the
> shitter, so doing better than fairfax at this
> point isn't anything to brag about. and income in
> all three counties is increasing. pwc as a poor
> ass cousin of fairfax and loudoun for ever. it
> still is. dotheads and chinks choose fairfax and
> loudoun to fuck up. spics choose pwc, especially
> manassas. a 5 minute drive down liberia from 28
> to 234 tells anyone anything they need to know
> about manassas. full of wetbacks crowded into
> apartments 3 to a bedroom or crammed into a sfh
> with 8 cars parked in the front yard.

Wow you’re such a bigot towards not only the LGBT community, but people of other backgrounds. You’re a lot of fun. Feel free to enjoy the gem of Baileys, and gang violence in Fairfax is much higher than PWC.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: will Danica Roem win again ?
Posted by: Nudez please ()
Date: November 12, 2019 10:38AM

Please post nudes of Danica. We know someone has them.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: will Danica Roem win again ?
Posted by: fairfax/loudoun suck too ()
Date: November 12, 2019 10:57AM

Manassas Voter Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> PW starts with less to offer Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Manassas Voter Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > perverted libfags unite! Wrote:
> > >
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> >
> > > -----
> > > > Manassas Voter Wrote:
> > > >
> > >
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> >
> > >
> > > > -----
> > > > > guess you took offense Wrote:
> > > > >
> > > >
> > >
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> >
> > >
> > > >
> > > > > -----
> > > > > > Manassas Voter Wrote:
> > > > > >
> > > > >
> > > >
> > >
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> >
> > >
> > > >
> > > > >
> > > > > > -----
> > > > > > > making manassas proud Wrote:
> > > > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > > >
> > > >
> > >
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> >
> > >
> > > >
> > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > > > > > -----
> > > > > > > > Manassas Voter Wrote:
> > > > > > > >
> > > > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > > >
> > > >
> > >
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> >
> > >
> > > >
> > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > -----
> > > > > > > > > smears a lot Wrote:
> > > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > >
> > > > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > > >
> > > >
> > >
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> >
> > >
> > > >
> > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > > -----
> > > > > > > > > > Manassas Vioter Wrote:
> > > > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > >
> > > > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > > >
> > > >
> > >
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> >
> > >
> > > >
> > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > > > -----
> > > > > > > > > > > I voted for Danica and voted
> > for
> > > > her
> > > > > > > > > > re-election.
> > > > > > > > > > > If she wants to be she so be
> > it.
> > > I
> > > > > > could
> > > > > > > > care
> > > > > > > > > > > less. What I care about is
> that
> > > my
> > > > > > > > > > representative
> > > > > > > > > > > does their job well. So far
> > > Danica
> > > > > has
> > > > > > so
> > > > > > > I
> > > > > > > > > > will
> > > > > > > > > > > probably re-elect her again
> > next
> > > > > > election
> > > > > > > > > > cycle.
> > > > > > > > > > > People need to get over their
> > > > > stupidity
> > > > > > > and
> > > > > > > > > > > smears.
> > > > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > > > She's a guy, therefore the
> > correct
> > > > > > pronoun
> > > > > > > is
> > > > > > > > > > "he".
> > > > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > > > It's voter, not voiter.
> > > > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > > > You don't reelect anyone.
> Unless
> > > he
> > > > > wins
> > > > > > > by
> > > > > > > > > one
> > > > > > > > > > vote (or voite in your case),
> you
> > > > just
> > > > > a
> > > > > > > > small
> > > > > > > > > > fish in a small stinky wetback
> > > pond.
> > > > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > > > Why the fuck can't you faggots
> in
> > > > > > Manassas
> > > > > > > > get
> > > > > > > > > El
> > > > > > > > > > Taco open? Is that too
> > complicated
> > > > for
> > > > > > > your
> > > > > > > > > sorry
> > > > > > > > > > asses?
> > > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > > El Taco was a shot hole for trash
> > > like
> > > > > you.
> > > > > > > All
> > > > > > > > > the cars out front from Fairfax
> > > grammar
> > > > > > Nazi.
> > > > > > > > > Better than your delegate I’m
> > sure.
> > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > "shot hole". Damn you are one
> stupid
> > > > > > > > motherfucker. No offense.
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > > Oh wow a phone error in spelling. Now
> > how
> > > > is
> > > > > > your
> > > > > > > menstruatal cycle treating you? Or
> are
> > > you
> > > > > > stupid
> > > > > > > enough to think you can trade it in
> for
> > a
> > > > > > Harley?
> > > > > > > Shut up dumbass.
> > > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > > > > Fuck you libfag. And learn to fucking
> > > spell
> > > > > you
> > > > > > cunt-gaped pussy.
> > > > >
> > > > >
> > > > > Fuck you wag more bark less pussy. My
> guess
> > > is
> > > > you
> > > > > drive a minivan and lost your balls years
> > > ago.
> > > > > We’re still a lot more red than you
> > losers
> > > in
> > > > > Fairfax.
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > That's actually so bad it made me laugh.
> > It's
> > > > like when a 2 year old tries to curse.
> Sorry
> > > for
> > > > you shitty life in the 'shot hole' of
> > Manassas.
> > >
> > > Yes Baileys, Seven Corners, and Route 1 are
> > > beautiful. Annandale is a great place too.
> Our
> > > unemployment and quality of life, such as
> parks
> > > and other activities, we pay less and get
> much
> > > more. Enjoy your bloated garbage pit.
> >
> >
> > all of northern virginia sucks. only a
> complete
> > fool would think Manassas is some shining
> diamond
> > in the shithole that is NV. Manassas is
> shittier
> > than most of the area, but not as bad as some
> of
> > the more "colorful" parts of Fairfax and
> > Alexandria. PWC will now quickly become the PG
> > county of NV while Fairfax is heading to
> > Montgomery county shitholeness.
>
>
> You’re funny. Manassas City was recently ranked
> one of the best cities to live in the USA. PWC and
> Loudoun growth and income rates are increasing,
> Fairfax not so much. Our taxes and services are
> better, and our crime rate is less than Fairfax.
> So who’s the dumbass now? You truly are fucking
> stupid.


You're a fucking retard. First, it's the City of Manassas, not Manassas City. Second, the city is small and has strict building codes that have kept most of it single family homes. There are a few older townhomes and apartments at the intersection of 28 and Liberia, but that's pretty much it. They also have an aggressive popo in the city. The county popo are much more tolerant of illegals and minor law breaking than the city leos are.

If the rest of PWC was as nice as the city, it would rival Fairfax and Loudoun (both shitholes btw). But the rest of PWC is pockets of white suburban neighborhoods surrounded by squalor and beaners. Don't fret retard, Loudoun is trying hard to catch up to PWC and Fairfax is fucked beyond recognition and will soon achieve PWC shittyness.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: will Danica Roem win again ?
Posted by: you forgot ()
Date: November 12, 2019 11:00AM

fairfax/loudoun suck too Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------

> You're a fucking retard. First, it's the City of
> Manassas, not Manassas City. Second, the city is
> small and has strict building codes that have kept
> most of it single family homes. There are a few
> older townhomes and apartments at the intersection
> of 28 and Liberia, but that's pretty much it.
> They also have an aggressive popo in the city.
> The county popo are much more tolerant of illegals
> and minor law breaking than the city leos are.
>
> If the rest of PWC was as nice as the city, it
> would rival Fairfax and Loudoun (both shitholes
> btw). But the rest of PWC is pockets of white
> suburban neighborhoods surrounded by squalor and
> beaners. Don't fret retard, Loudoun is trying
> hard to catch up to PWC and Fairfax is fucked
> beyond recognition and will soon achieve PWC
> shittyness.


PWC has the nig problem all up and down Rt. 1. It's not just beaners that drag her down. The old inbred rednecks at least kept their yards in decent shape and kept to themselves. The nigs and beaners are downright obnoxious.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: will Danica Roem win again ?
Posted by: long and skinny ()
Date: November 12, 2019 11:02AM

I bet he/she has a long skinny dick with a mushroom shaped head on it.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: will Danica Roem win again ?
Posted by: Boobs ()
Date: November 12, 2019 11:09AM

Still looking for topless pics

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: will Danica Roem win again ?
Posted by: Manassas Voter ()
Date: November 12, 2019 11:20AM

you forgot Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> fairfax/loudoun suck too Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
>
> > You're a fucking retard. First, it's the City
> of
> > Manassas, not Manassas City. Second, the city
> is
> > small and has strict building codes that have
> kept
> > most of it single family homes. There are a
> few
> > older townhomes and apartments at the
> intersection
> > of 28 and Liberia, but that's pretty much it.
> > They also have an aggressive popo in the city.
> > The county popo are much more tolerant of
> illegals
> > and minor law breaking than the city leos are.
> >
> > If the rest of PWC was as nice as the city, it
> > would rival Fairfax and Loudoun (both shitholes
> > btw). But the rest of PWC is pockets of white
> > suburban neighborhoods surrounded by squalor
> and
> > beaners. Don't fret retard, Loudoun is trying
> > hard to catch up to PWC and Fairfax is fucked
> > beyond recognition and will soon achieve PWC
> > shittyness.
>
>
> PWC has the nig problem all up and down Rt. 1.
> It's not just beaners that drag her down. The old
> inbred rednecks at least kept their yards in
> decent shape and kept to themselves. The nigs and
> beaners are downright obnoxious.


Are you sure your not the obnoxious one? Woodbridge is even though there are some economically challenged parts, is much better than Fairfax Rt 1. Wow you are a very angry individual, and if you need to vent, put on a hood and hide with the klan. Fairfax isn’t very refined after all.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: will Danica Roem win again ?
Posted by: Try Arlington ()
Date: November 12, 2019 12:09PM

It’s so nice to see the little fish fight. We got it made in Arlington.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: will Danica Roem win again ?
Posted by: Arlington is better-but not much ()
Date: November 12, 2019 12:15PM

Try Arlington Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> It’s so nice to see the little fish fight. We
> got it made in Arlington.


Too many spics. Arlington isn't too bad though if you don't have ever drive. Otherwise, it takes you 30 minutes to drive to the Safeway 3 miles away and then the beaners will steal your car.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: will Danica Roem win again ?
Posted by: Manassas Voter ()
Date: November 12, 2019 01:04PM

Arlington is better-but not much Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Try Arlington Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > It’s so nice to see the little fish fight. We
> > got it made in Arlington.
>
>
> Too many spics. Arlington isn't too bad though if
> you don't have ever drive. Otherwise, it takes
> you 30 minutes to drive to the Safeway 3 miles
> away and then the beaners will steal your car.

Is it this site or is everyone around here so racist?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: will Danica Roem win again ?
Posted by: Trans Man ()
Date: November 12, 2019 02:15PM

Not super hot but not bad. My thinking is natural no implants.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: will Danica Roem win again ?
Posted by: Maury the Pooch ()
Date: November 12, 2019 07:56PM

That’s a man!!!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: will Danica Roem win again ?
Posted by: Ya think ()
Date: November 12, 2019 09:46PM

Maury the Pooch Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> That’s a man!!!
Attachments:
7B68CD25-30DC-4974-AEB8-A60CC602ED94.jpeg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: will Danica Roem win again ?
Posted by: Fairfax Guy 82 ()
Date: November 13, 2019 08:53AM

We may be stuck with Gerry Connolly but I think he’s a man. Lol. What the fuck circus northern va is.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: will Danica Roem win again ?
Posted by: Manassas Voter ()
Date: November 13, 2019 11:28AM

Fairfax Guy 82 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> We may be stuck with Gerry Connolly but I think
> he’s a man. Lol. What the fuck circus northern
> va is.


Are you so stupid you don’t understand federal and state government?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: will Danica Roem win again ?
Posted by: Voters Demand Proof ()
Date: November 13, 2019 11:37AM

Can we please get a pic of Danica's cock? Or at least a photo of it wearing a bathing suit or tight shorts? Voters are entitled to know the size of the equipment their elected representatives are packing.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: will Danica Roem win again ?
Posted by: this form automatically ()
Date: November 13, 2019 11:42AM

FFU has eesh's cock - what more could you want?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: will Danica Roem win again ?
Posted by: Manassas Voter ()
Date: November 13, 2019 12:28PM

Voters Demand Proof Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Can we please get a pic of Danica's cock? Or at
> least a photo of it wearing a bathing suit or
> tight shorts? Voters are entitled to know the
> size of the equipment their elected
> representatives are packing.


Respect folks. It’s what separates those with class and ass. I’d suggest growing up and what matters is character and voting records, not other things that don’t.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: will Danica Roem win again ?
Posted by: Size Matters ()
Date: November 13, 2019 01:25PM

Manassas Voter Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Voters Demand Proof Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Can we please get a pic of Danica's cock? Or
> at
> > least a photo of it wearing a bathing suit or
> > tight shorts? Voters are entitled to know the
> > size of the equipment their elected
> > representatives are packing.
>
>
> Respect folks. It’s what separates those with
> class and ass. I’d suggest growing up and what
> matters is character and voting records, not other
> things that don’t.

Size Matters. Personally I don't care for trannies with big dicks, but many others do.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: will Danica Roem win again ?
Posted by: Gerry the Fairy ()
Date: November 13, 2019 01:46PM

Size Matters Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Manassas Voter Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Voters Demand Proof Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > Can we please get a pic of Danica's cock? Or
> > at
> > > least a photo of it wearing a bathing suit or
> > > tight shorts? Voters are entitled to know
> the
> > > size of the equipment their elected
> > > representatives are packing.
> >
> >
> > Respect folks. It’s what separates those with
> > class and ass. I’d suggest growing up and
> what
> > matters is character and voting records, not
> other
> > things that don’t.
>
> Size Matters. Personally I don't care for
> trannies with big dicks, but many others do.

Then you will love our resident pedophile tranny faggot Gerry. He has no dick.
Attachments:
CE06F37A-28D9-4748-8F65-FB2927D7A8BD.jpeg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: will Danica Roem win again ?
Posted by: win again ()
Date: November 13, 2019 06:13PM

Manassas Voter Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Voters Demand Proof Wrote:
> Respect folks. It’s what separates those with
> class and ass. I’d suggest growing up and what
> matters is character and voting records, not other
> things that don’t.

respect? trump got foia'd for taxes danica got foia'd for cock.

that's as fair as life gets!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: will Danica Roem win again ?
Posted by: Boobs ()
Date: November 13, 2019 09:00PM

No nudes? Nothing? Anyone know if Danica’s got a rack or not?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: will Danica Roem win again ?
Posted by: Arlington Voter ()
Date: November 13, 2019 09:18PM

Our representatives are men or women.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: will Danica Roem win again ?
Posted by: Ralio1 ()
Date: November 13, 2019 09:44PM

Guess this is why i can’t find tops anymore. All want trans.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: will Danica Roem win again ?
Posted by: Danica dong ()
Date: November 13, 2019 09:46PM

Voters Demand Proof Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Can we please get a pic of Danica's cock? Or at
> least a photo of it wearing a bathing suit or
> tight shorts? Voters are entitled to know the
> size of the equipment their elected
> representatives are packing.
Attachments:
1541740466258.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: will Danica Roem win again ?
Posted by: Guess I'm hung ()
Date: November 14, 2019 05:49AM

that poor bastard loz

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: will Danica Roem win again ?
Posted by: Bag that isn't ()
Date: November 14, 2019 08:30AM

What a cute little nutsack. It looks like it is sewed to the body and not really even a sack but more like a large wart. How do the 'nads get sufficient cooling without hanging down? Seems like they would overheat.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: will Danica Roem win again ?
Posted by: estrogen? ()
Date: November 14, 2019 10:44AM

Her nuts must be the size of marbles. That's freaking amazing.

Options: ReplyQuote


Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
 ********  **      **  **     **  ********   ******   
 **        **  **  **  **     **     **     **    **  
 **        **  **  **  **     **     **     **        
 ******    **  **  **  *********     **     **   **** 
 **        **  **  **  **     **     **     **    **  
 **        **  **  **  **     **     **     **    **  
 **         ***  ***   **     **     **      ******   
This forum powered by Phorum.