HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
WE NEED A NIGGER GUN BAN
Posted by: Groidicus Rex Jr ()
Date: November 02, 2019 09:26AM

The second amendment was never meant for niggers. Giving a nigger a gun is suicide. They have very clearly proven that they are not to be trusted outside a cage much less with weapons. I have always been a very staunch supporter of gun rights but I'm finding myself in the midst of an existential crisis. Republicans freed the niggers and gave them votes and guns then started a drug war with them. I have realized that the new age Democrats truly are simply continuing the noble cause of the Dixiecrats/Byrd org. complete with useful idiots/Uncle Tom's like Obama and Omar. Northam is my new hero, he knows full well that the only way to get guns out of nigger hands without starting a race war is to take them from whites too. You reap what you sow republicans. You just had to ruin it huh?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: WE NEED A NIGGER GUN BAN
Posted by: Mike hunttt ()
Date: November 02, 2019 04:41PM

We need a nigger ban

Posted by: 3-0 ()
Date: November 02, 2019 04:42PM

Nay

Posted by: Drunken ()
Date: November 02, 2019 04:43PM

^im drunk

Posted by: All in favor say ()
Date: January 10, 2020 10:38AM

3-0 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Nay

Aye

Posted by: Nate Higgers ()
Date: January 10, 2020 10:54AM

Posted by: owned ()
Date: January 10, 2020 11:46AM

if you knew history you would know 2nd Amendment was put in place to provide State Militias to control and hunt down slaves - op is correct it was never intended to put guns in the hands of African Americans. If I were black I would own a fucking arsenal.

Posted by: 34354089e ()
Date: January 10, 2020 12:04PM

don't for get a spic gun ban! they just get caught less. they do it just as often.

Posted by: xxxxx ()
Date: January 10, 2020 12:05PM

let's just make this simple

if your a voting democrat, no gun for you

Posted by: xxxxx ()
Date: January 10, 2020 12:06PM

i know! what if we left it up to the american consumer and seized only guns that were never bought!

Posted by: Dr Coonman ()
Date: January 15, 2020 02:08PM

Groidicus Rex Jr Wrote:
> The second amendment was never meant for niggers.
> Giving a nigger a gun is suicide. They have very
> clearly proven that they are not to be trusted
> outside a cage much less with weapons. I have
> always been a very staunch supporter of gun rights
> but I'm finding myself in the midst of an
> existential crisis. Republicans freed the niggers
> and gave them votes and guns then started a drug
> war with them. I have realized that the new age
> Democrats truly are simply continuing the noble
> cause of the Dixiecrats/Byrd org. complete with
> useful idiots/Uncle Tom's like Obama and Omar.
> Northam is my new hero, he knows full well that
> the only way to get guns out of nigger hands
> without starting a race war is to take them from
> whites too. You reap what you sow republicans. You
> just had to ruin it huh?

I'm Ralph Northam and I approve this message

Posted by: Pretend Democrat ()
Date: January 16, 2020 12:37PM

Yup. Anyone who disagrees is a Gerry.
Attachments:
38C31D92-C37A-449C-90D8-2081A72A3161.jpeg

Posted by: Devil's Advocate ()
Date: December 02, 2020 01:48PM

Groidicus Rex Jr Wrote:

OP should really start adding satire warnings in todays fragile, retarded, safe-space needing society

There are two ways to look at racial disparities in violent crime:

A) African Americans commit more crimes with firearms so the nanny state should take their rights en masse as an Orwellian form of preventive detention, just as Democrats wish to take guns from other massive demographic blocks of the population such as weed smokes, the mentally ill, seniors on social security, and nonviolent "felons".

or

B) African Americans are victimized with firearms at a rate much higher than the rest of the population which means any limitations on their ability to purchase or carry firearms freely are especially egregious violations of their natural right to self defense.

I choose B.

The cause of the increased rate of criminality is not the result of some inherent genetic defect amongst those of African descent but rather the scars of generational cycles of poverty and oppression at the hands of first slavery, then Jim Crow, and now the weaponization of non-violent "felony" charges to deprive the community of their rights and liberties.

We don't need to defund the police or ban guns, we need to go through the law books and remove all of the horseshit "preventive detention" laws from possession of MJ to Agricultural/Industrial Zoning to even DUI....

Yes DUI shold be legal... Texas held out on passing DUI laws for a long time because you cant prove someone will crash beyond a reasonable doubt until they actually do.... Of course now with breathalyzers and such they think they can, but I would argue for increasing the threshold from 0.08 to 0.10 at least. Statistically it is unlikely that patrols actually remove a significant enough portion of drunk drivers from the roads to meaningfully reduce fatalities anyways and the punishments for DUI are slaps on the wrist.

I say let people drive however they want until they physically crash. Crashing Under The Influence (CUI) should be a felony. People who dont know their limit and kill should be ripped apart by monster trucks at a public colosseum for maximum deterrent effect. Those who injure or cause property damage should be flogged in the same arena. I think flogging should make a comeback, it disrupts society far less than lengthy prison sentences and has better results too

Posted by: Uncle Ralph ()
Date: December 02, 2020 04:05PM

Dr Coonman Wrote:
> Groidicus Rex Jr Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > The second amendment was never meant for
> niggers.
> > Giving a nigger a gun is suicide. They have
> very
> > clearly proven that they are not to be trusted
> > outside a cage much less with weapons. I have
> > always been a very staunch supporter of gun
> rights
> > but I'm finding myself in the midst of an
> > existential crisis. Republicans freed the
> niggers
> > and gave them votes and guns then started a
> drug
> > war with them. I have realized that the new age
> > Democrats truly are simply continuing the noble
> > cause of the Dixiecrats/Byrd org. complete with
> > useful idiots/Uncle Tom's like Obama and Omar.
> > Northam is my new hero, he knows full well that
> > the only way to get guns out of nigger hands
> > without starting a race war is to take them
> from
> > whites too. You reap what you sow republicans.
> You
> > just had to ruin it huh?
>
> I'm Ralph Northam and I approve this message

OP is Ralph Northam himself! Both he and Justin Fairfax frequently feud on this very site!

Posted by: More Leftist BS Artistry ()
Date: December 02, 2020 05:12PM

The 2nd amendment had notHing to do with slave patrols , it had everything to do with providing a common defense against the return of the Kings men or any others who would try to take over as well as defense of ones home property and person out and about from common thugs liars thieves ruffians highway men and racists who later began calling themselves Democrats

The 2nd was but one of 133 different amendments proposed by the states which along with the 1st were never seriously considered to be dropped from the original Bill of Rights of the first ten amrendmends to the constitution.

One issue that was proposed was elimination of slavery , it did not make it due to those Democrats in training into the Bill of Rights

Another filthy lie by Democrats is when they try to lie saying the 2nd only apples to the National Guard which did not exist , The constitution states clearly that Congress has the power to authorize and fund as needed a Navy and militias , they did as they created the US Navy US Marine Corps and US Army, the Navy and Marines came first to stop invaders from getting to shore in ships . The Army soon after. Then congress created the unorganized militia of the United States that all able body Americans were a member of .

What Democrats lie so much about is that the Bill of Rights was incorporated into the U.S. constitution as the 10 amendments are person individual guarantees of freedom not rights of the government which are in the constitution itself

So many lies from Democrats all to take your freedom with a communist named Beto and a senile old has been named JOE soon to be in power with old sick weak JOE and his butter soft hands about to have his face smeared in crap by his so called commie friends in China Iran North Korea and Russia makeing us the people of the USA the laughing stock of the world for electing another weak Democrat to screw up the USA some more, JOES legacy is already clear he's the pandering sniffer in chief

Posted by: The reason ()
Date: December 02, 2020 05:18PM

Op is the reason Trump lost. It’s time to go back in your hole, Op

Posted by: you thought ()
Date: December 02, 2020 05:24PM

owned Wrote:
> if you knew history you would know 2nd Amendment
> was put in place to provide State Militias to
> control and hunt down slaves - op is correct it
> was never intended to put guns in the hands of
> African Americans. If I were black I would own a
> fucking arsenal.

Stonewall Jackson broke the law to teach slaves to read before the war.

The second amendment exists to deter tyrannical governments both foreign and domestic.

Posted by: jus sayin ()
Date: December 02, 2020 05:37PM

I do agree the way DUI laws are currently enforced are unconstitutional. It's the only place in the American criminal system where you are guilty until proven innocent. The arbitrary B.A.C. limit is also unconstitutional. .08 is a load of crap for a vast majority of adults. The eye flicker test is also flawed. Officially called HGN, horizontal gaze nystagmus. It's EASILY beaten in court, as some people have it naturally. Some people have have from concussions, like a vast majority that played youth/high school football. Some people have it from having even a minor stroke. There is a reason it's not admissible in court in every jurisdiction in this country. But, if you refuse the test on the side of the road it's an automatic 6 month suspension.

When I was younger I used to routinely pass the physical skills test but would blow at or over the limit. If my balance and reaction aren't impaired then neither is my driving. Not from normal anyway. One of my best friends from high school still swears my driving got better after a couple drinks.

Driving while impaired should still be unlawful, as should controlled substances. Pot is a problem. It can help SOME people with medical issues in SOME cases, but for the vast majority it is a mind altering drug. I agree with the medical marijuana, but it is grossly abused.

and now governor coonman, a libshit democrat, proves yet again that they want us stoned and defenseless, all while defunding the police. That makes perfect sense, if you are a fucking retard.

Posted by: the real dope ()
Date: December 02, 2020 05:38PM

If the armies of China, North Korea, Russia, Pakistan and Iran were combined, the total fighting force would be around 5.5 million.

India and the US have 3 million together and with Japan, SK, Canada and all of Western Europe, we could just barely square up against the forces of evil.

In 2020 alone, there were over FIVE MILLION individual first time gun buyers. Such an armed populace is completely ungovernable without at least some degree of consent, especially to an invading army.

China is the number one proponent of the UN Small Arms Trade Treaty, which is truly the number one threat to the right to bear arms in America.

Gee, I wonder why China would want to fucking disarm us??

All American citizens who have collaborated should be hung for treason

Posted by: history learner ()
Date: December 02, 2020 05:40PM

you thought Wrote:
> owned Wrote:
> -----
> > if you knew history you would know 2nd
> Amendment
> > was put in place to provide State Militias to
> > control and hunt down slaves - op is correct it
> > was never intended to put guns in the hands of
> > African Americans. If I were black I would own
> a
> > fucking arsenal.
>
>
> Stonewall Jackson broke the law to teach slaves to
> read before the war.
>
> The second amendment exists to deter tyrannical
> governments both foreign and domestic.

Thomas Jonathan wasn't the only southerner to educate his slaves. It was more common than most think, despite being against the law.

Posted by: T. Rex ()
Date: December 02, 2020 05:49PM

The reason Wrote:
> Op is the reason Trump lost. It’s time to go
> back in your hole, Op

OP is laughing his ass off because of your autistic inability to recognize satire in the devil's advocate format.

If you actually read it, the OP praises Ralph Coonman. Trying to align Coonman with Trump is fallacious and retarded.

Either OP is a Racist Democrat just like Ralph, or he is a Republican mocking Racist Democrats.

You pick what you want to believe and the truth will be right here when you wanna face it ;)

Posted by: Brave New World ()
Date: December 02, 2020 05:56PM

jus sayin Wrote:

> Driving while impaired should still be unlawful,
> as should controlled substances. Pot is a problem.
> It can help SOME people with medical issues in
> SOME cases, but for the vast majority it is a mind
> altering drug. I agree with the medical marijuana,
> but it is grossly abused.

Crashing While Intoxicated should be a heavily penalized felony. Driving without crashing is your fucking business, especially with self-driving nap pods on the horizon lol

Pot is not a problem even for drivers IMHO, though I wait at least an hour or two before driving myself, I have "experimented" with dabs and four wheelers before off legal roads.

On the other hand, labeling highly concentrated lethal poisons for human consumption is an overt act, not a consensual transaction. It takes several litres of whiskey to induce acutely lethal alcohol poisoning in an adult. You can't compare that to the speck of a crumb of fentanyl in a lethal overdose that's false equivalence

Posted by: CELEK ()
Date: December 02, 2020 06:08PM

the real dope Wrote:
> If the armies of China, North Korea, Russia,
> Pakistan and Iran were combined, the total
> fighting force would be around 5.5 million.
>
> India and the US have 3 million together and with
> Japan, SK, Canada and all of Western Europe, we
> could just barely square up against the forces of
> evil.
>
> In 2020 alone, there were over FIVE MILLION
> individual first time gun buyers. Such an armed
> populace is completely ungovernable without at
> least some degree of consent, especially to an
> invading army.
>
> China is the number one proponent of the UN Small
> Arms Trade Treaty, which is truly the number one
> threat to the right to bear arms in America.
>
> Gee, I wonder why China would want to fucking
> disarm us??
>
> All American citizens who have collaborated should
> be hung for treason

Those numbers are very misleading. North Korean solderers that have slipped over the border to defect have been mal nourished, and very unlikely to be a significant force. The Chinese army, the PLA(why do commies always call themselves something they aren't), is very misleading. China has a conscripted army and counts every man that's of age as in the army. Though the vast majority of their training is goose stepping and party doctrine. The biggest threats from China and North Korea right now are cyber warfare, hacking and cyber espionage. It's also important to point out, the Chinese military serves the Chinese communist party. That's not the same thing as the Chinese federal government. It's close, but still different.

Pakistan has a formidable ground army, but not the means to move a great number of them outside of the country like the U.S. can. They aren't an issue unless you are contesting a border with them. Same for Iran. There isn't a lot of evidence that the Pakistani military has improved its capabilities from when we flew a couple choppers under their nose to execute bin laden, which was only a couple miles from their primary(only) war collage.

Russia.. has issues. The military personnel are quite capable, but they are still rebuilding their hardware from the collapse of the Soviet Union. The navy isn't much better than several years ago when they sent their decrepit aircraft carrier out and it needed a tug to follow.

As far as people go, we seem to get along just fine, until the governments get involved.

Posted by: full libtard ()
Date: December 02, 2020 06:09PM

The reason Wrote:
> back in your hole, Op

You actually fell for this? Wow lol triggered libtards are priceless! You shoulda know from the "but" lol

"I have always been a very staunch supporter of gun rights BUT"

"Northam is my new hero, he knows full well that the only way to get guns out of nigger hands without starting a race war is to take them from whites too."

Posted by: Ghurka Dan Tamang ()
Date: December 02, 2020 06:44PM

CELEK Wrote:
> the real dope Wrote:
> Those numbers are very misleading. North Korean
> solderers that have slipped over the border to
> defect have been mal nourished, and very unlikely
> to be a significant force. The Chinese army, the
> PLA(why do commies always call themselves
> something they aren't), is very misleading. China
> has a conscripted army and counts every man that's
> of age as in the army. Though the vast majority of
> their training is goose stepping and party
> doctrine. The biggest threats from China and North
> Korea right now are cyber warfare, hacking and
> cyber espionage. It's also important to point out,
> the Chinese military serves the Chinese communist
> party. That's not the same thing as the Chinese
> federal government. It's close, but still
> different.
>
> Pakistan has a formidable ground army, but not the
> means to move a great number of them outside of
> the country like the U.S. can. They aren't an
> issue unless you are contesting a border with
> them. Same for Iran. There isn't a lot of evidence
> that the Pakistani military has improved its
> capabilities from when we flew a couple choppers
> under their nose to execute bin laden, which was
> only a couple miles from their primary(only) war
> collage.
>
> Russia.. has issues. The military personnel are
> quite capable, but they are still rebuilding their
> hardware from the collapse of the Soviet Union.
> The navy isn't much better than several years ago
> when they sent their decrepit aircraft carrier out
> and it needed a tug to follow.
>
> As far as people go, we seem to get along just
> fine, until the governments get involved.

As we saw in Nepal, the Chicoms fully intend to creep west, and only India stands in their way.

Sevastopol and Donbass were seen as such major incursions by the Kremlin but no one gives a fuck about the Uyghurs

It's sad because the Pakistanis seem to think they will be allowed to retain their homes, cultures or even lives when the Han Chinese settlers show up.

China wants India and Pak to wear each other out scrapping over Kashmir for a while longer to soften their landing. Just wait for it.

Posted by: CELEK ()
Date: December 02, 2020 07:50PM

Nepal?

Or do you mean Tibet?

Not that Tibet ever had a chance. By the way, it is odd how the libshits stopped their free Tibet campaign ever since China pumped hollowood full of money.

Posted by: Dtu ()
Date: December 02, 2020 08:19PM

This is all bs
My 5th grader wasn't allowed to bring his new ak to school
If the 2nd amendment doesn't apply to all then it shouldn't be apply to anyone

None of you can show me where in constitution a 5th grader is banned from owning firearms

The nra sucks ass for not defending all people's 2A rights
Dam they fought for retards to own guns

Posted by: B44EE ()
Date: December 02, 2020 08:24PM

Dtu Wrote:
> This is all bs
> My 5th grader wasn't allowed to bring his new ak
> to school
> If the 2nd amendment doesn't apply to all then it
> shouldn't be apply to anyone
>
> None of you can show me where in constitution a
> 5th grader is banned from owning firearms
>
> The nra sucks ass for not defending all people's
> 2A rights

yea, you are this fucking stupid

> Dam they fought for retards to own guns

no, they didn't

but.. don't libshits fight for rights of low IQ types as well?

Posted by: Gurkha Dan Tamang ()
Date: December 02, 2020 10:46PM

CELEK Wrote:
> Nepal?
>
> Or do you mean Tibet?
>
> Not that Tibet ever had a chance. By the way, it
> is odd how the libshits stopped their free Tibet
> campaign ever since China pumped hollowood full of
> money.

No I definitely meant Nepal.. Nepal was a humble monarchy till the Bolsheviks came along. Officially China supported the King as that was the international consensus. Unofficially the Maoist Communist Party of Nepal was heavily if not entirely supported by the chicoms. They did not eat it up entirely like Tibet but it is now a solid Chinese proxy.

As we can learn from the Russian Revolution, not all Monarchs are corrupt and some are even preferable to marxist zombies. Not that I endorse monarchy in particular, communism is just that gawd-awful.

Posted by: I can however ()
Date: December 02, 2020 10:50PM

Dtu Wrote:
> This is all bs
> to school
>
>
> 2A rights

I can show you multiple instances of fifth graders using firearms to defend their families if you really want to try that strawman bs

Posted by: Eddie the Eagle ()
Date: December 02, 2020 11:01PM

I can however Wrote:
> Dtu Wrote:
> -----
> > This is all bs
> > My 5th grader wasn't allowed to bring his new
> ak
> > to school
> > If the 2nd amendment doesn't apply to all then
> it
> > shouldn't be apply to anyone
> >
> > None of you can show me where in constitution a
> > 5th grader is banned from owning firearms
> >
> > The nra sucks ass for not defending all
> people's
> > 2A rights
> > Dam they fought for retards to own guns
>
> I can show you multiple instances of fifth graders
> using firearms to defend their families if you
> really want to try that strawman bs

Annie Oakley won her first match against a man at 15 - that's real feminism!

Teaching kids early is good for them and good for society

https://www.chicagotribune.com/nation-world/ct-alabama-boy-shoots-intruder-20160501-story.html

https://www.springfieldnewssun.com/news/national/year-old-home-alone-with-little-sister-shoots-kills-alleged-intruder/TLK5Vf6SJi3rt1T1iIjeUN/

This link has many references too

https://lawnews.tv/examples-of-kids-using-guns-to-defend-themselves/

And finally, the little badass who told the reporter that the intruder was "crying like a bitch" after being shot. This BAMF:

Attachments:
Screenshot_20201202-225324.png

Posted by: Serious question for you ()
Date: December 02, 2020 11:06PM

Dtu Wrote:
> This is all bs
> to school
>
>
> 2A rights

How does it feel to be such a dumb little bitch though?
Attachments:
Screenshot_20201202-230525.png

Posted by: Come back bitch ()
Date: December 02, 2020 11:15PM

Dtu Wrote:
> This is all bs
> to school
>
>
> 2A rights

Eddie the Eagle taught me gun safety in the classroom at NRA HQ long before 5th grade and I'm no old fart
Attachments:
Screenshot_20201202-231117.png
Screenshot_20201202-231228.png
Screenshot_20201202-231237.png

Posted by: No No No No No Says Weasel ()
Date: December 02, 2020 11:23PM

>But, if you refuse the test on the side of the road it's an automatic 6 month suspension.

You will be taken to the magistrate who will ask you one time to submit to a bac breath or blood test , if then you refuse you will be charged with refusal

There are some tricks Im not telling you about , I don't want them to change the law , one is keeping your mouth shut and obeying the cops commands but if you can walk the line or preform any tests due to a disability tell them respectfully , two is never admitting to drinking any alcohol even 1 beer but if your stinking drunk your not getting out of it , if your close to the line that's different

The best trick is don't drive drunk to begin with take a cab its far cheaper in the end

Posted by: Yes Yes Yes Say Me-asel ()
Date: December 03, 2020 12:39AM

No No No No No Says Weasel Wrote:
> >But, if you refuse the test on the side of the
> road it's an automatic 6 month suspension.
>
> You will be taken to the magistrate who will ask
> you one time to submit to a bac breath or blood
> test , if then you refuse you will be charged with
> refusal
>
> There are some tricks Im not telling you about , I
> don't want them to change the law , one is keeping
> your mouth shut and obeying the cops commands but
> if you can walk the line or preform any tests due
> to a disability tell them respectfully , two is
> never admitting to drinking any alcohol even 1
> beer but if your stinking drunk your not getting
> out of it , if your close to the line that's
> different
>
> The best trick is don't drive drunk to begin with
> take a cab its far cheaper in the end

I don't drink and drive ever. I drink before bed and I haven't even done that in almost six weeks now.

I'm just saying I would rather not see tax dollars wasted on futile DUI patrols that statistically save few if any lives and probably hassle/harm more people who would have gotten home safe than who would have crashed. You can't prove beyond a reasonable doubt that someone is 100% going to crash until they do.

I want the tax dollars wasted on patrols to go to public arena Monster Truck executions for people who Crash Under the Influence and kill innocents. A chain on each limb and four synchronized diesel behemoths pull the condemned apart before a roaring crowd, who has been warmed up by the floggings of less lethal crashers.

The NFL is full of twinkle toed faggots. What this country needs now more than ever is real bread and circuses to cheer the spirit during this long dark winter ahead

Posted by: fuckin based ()
Date: December 03, 2020 06:10PM

Groidicus Rex Jr Wrote:

Anyone who doesn't recognize this as satire is cognitively impaired and/or a libtard who hates free speech

Posted by: T. Rex ()
Date: December 03, 2020 10:28PM

history learner Wrote:
> you thought Wrote:
> -----
> > owned Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > > if you knew history you would know 2nd
> > Amendment
> > > was put in place to provide State Militias to
> > > control and hunt down slaves - op is correct
> it
> > > was never intended to put guns in the hands
> of
> > > African Americans. If I were black I would
> own
> > a
> > > fucking arsenal.
> >
> >
> > Stonewall Jackson broke the law to teach slaves
> to
> > read before the war.
> >
> > The second amendment exists to deter tyrannical
> > governments both foreign and domestic.
>
>
> Thomas Jonathan wasn't the only southerner to
> educate his slaves. It was more common than most
> think, despite being against the law.

IIRC Jackson was not just teaching his own slaves, it was a slave church comprised of multiple plantations. At the time a white man was required to be present at all slave church services to deter insurrectionist ideas. Jackson was the perfect man for the job in my opinion, but if his white neighbors had caught him he would have been beaten senseless and left for dead no joke. His is one Confederate statue that we need to put up more of. Rebellion against deep state corruption is something to be honored

Posted by: dumb bitch juice ()
Date: December 04, 2020 04:54PM

Serious question for you Wrote:
> Dtu Wrote:
> -----
> > This is all bs
> > My 5th grader wasn't allowed to bring his new
> ak
> > to school
> > If the 2nd amendment doesn't apply to all then
> it
> > shouldn't be apply to anyone
> >
> > None of you can show me where in constitution a
> > 5th grader is banned from owning firearms
> >
> > The nra sucks ass for not defending all
> people's
> > 2A rights
> > Dam they fought for retards to own guns
>
> How does it feel to be such a dumb little bitch
> though?

rootin tootin shootin hootenanny

Posted by: rrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ()
Date: December 04, 2020 05:00PM

Eddie the Eagle Wrote:
> I can however Wrote:
> -----
> > Dtu Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > > This is all bs
> > > My 5th grader wasn't allowed to bring his new
> > ak
> > > to school
> > > If the 2nd amendment doesn't apply to all
> then
> > it
> > > shouldn't be apply to anyone
> > >
> > > None of you can show me where in constitution
> a
> > > 5th grader is banned from owning firearms
> > >
> > > The nra sucks ass for not defending all
> > people's
> > > 2A rights
> > > Dam they fought for retards to own guns
> >
> > I can show you multiple instances of fifth
> graders
> > using firearms to defend their families if you
> > really want to try that strawman bs
>
> Annie Oakley won her first match against a man at
> 15 - that's real feminism!
>
> Teaching kids early is good for them and good for
> society
>
>
> https://www.chicagotribune.com/nation-world/ct-ala
> bama-boy-shoots-intruder-20160501-story.html
>
> https://www.springfieldnewssun.com/news/national/y
> ear-old-home-alone-with-little-sister-shoots-kills
> -alleged-intruder/TLK5Vf6SJi3rt1T1iIjeUN/
>
>
> This link has many references too
>
> https://lawnews.tv/examples-of-kids-using-guns-to-
> defend-themselves/
>
> And finally, the little badass who told the
> reporter that the intruder was "crying like a
> bitch" after being shot. This BAMF:
>
>
> ..

Grrrrrr you cant gibs guns to children what if they get lead poisoning from handling ammo??????
Attachments:
hqdefault.jpg
triggered-feminist-1280x720.jpg

Posted by: beautiful view ()
Date: December 04, 2020 06:21PM

Just saw a middle aged black woman with a pink Taurus at the grocery store. Now that's what I call taking initiative for your community!

Posted by: Dumb bitch ran away ()
Date: December 04, 2020 09:27PM

full libtard Wrote:
> The reason Wrote:
> -----
> > Op is the reason Trump lost. It’s time to go
> > back in your hole, Op
>
>
> You actually fell for this? Wow lol triggered
> libtards are priceless! You shoulda know from the
> "but" lol
>
>
>
> "I have always been a very staunch supporter of
> gun rights BUT"
>
> ..................................................
> ..............
>
>
> "Northam is my new hero, he knows full well that
> whites too."

Triggered libtards have such limited reading comprehension and poor debate skills.

Posted by: dry humour ()
Date: April 16, 2021 09:30PM

Dumb bitch ran away Wrote:
> full libtard Wrote:
> -----
> > The reason Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > > Op is the reason Trump lost. It’s time to
> go
> > > back in your hole, Op
> >
> >
> > You actually fell for this? Wow lol triggered
> > libtards are priceless! You shoulda know from
> the
> > "but" lol
> >
> >
> >
> > "I have always been a very staunch supporter of
> > gun rights BUT"
> >
> >
> ..................................................
>
> > ..............
> >
> >
> > "Northam is my new hero, he knows full well
> that
> from
> > whites too."
>
>
>
> Triggered libtards have such limited reading
> comprehension and poor debate skills.

Go back in your hole OP!

Posted by: Lug Thife ()
Date: April 16, 2021 09:40PM

Dtu Wrote:
> This is all bs
> to school
>
>
> 2A rights

Well that one sure backfired!

Posted by: Tiblard ()
Date: April 16, 2021 09:45PM

Only libtards would be triggered by the simplest reverse psychology!

Posted by: Triggered Nigger ()
Date: April 16, 2021 09:46PM

Attachments:
1617896265625.gif

Posted by: undercover brother ()
Date: April 16, 2021 09:51PM

Triggered Nigger Wrote:
> .

Hi Jussie, how's tricks?

Posted by: hook line and stinker ()
Date: April 16, 2021 10:02PM

Tiblard Wrote:
> Only libtards would be triggered by the simplest
> reverse psychology!

I bet some moron at HSI marked this as Racially Motivated Violent Extremism LOL!

Posted by: Noice b8 m8 ()
Date: April 16, 2021 10:05PM

Dr Coonman Wrote:
> Groidicus Rex Jr Wrote:
> -----
> > The second amendment was never meant for
> niggers.
> > Giving a nigger a gun is suicide. They have
> very
> > clearly proven that they are not to be trusted
> > outside a cage much less with weapons. I have
> > always been a very staunch supporter of gun
> rights
> > but I'm finding myself in the midst of an
> > existential crisis. Republicans freed the
> niggers
> > and gave them votes and guns then started a
> drug
> > war with them. I have realized that the new age
> > Democrats truly are simply continuing the noble
> > cause of the Dixiecrats/Byrd org. complete with
> > useful idiots/Uncle Tom's like Obama and Omar.
> > Northam is my new hero, he knows full well that
> from
> > whites too. You reap what you sow republicans.
> You
> > just had to ruin it huh?
>
> I'm Ralph Northam and I approve this message

It's 2021 Ralphie, good ducking riddance!

Posted by: FUCK YOUR STINKIN PROJECT ()
Date: July 22, 2021 09:17PM

T. Rex Wrote:
> history learner Wrote:
> -----
> > you thought Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > > owned Wrote:
> > >
> >
>
> >
> > > -----
> > > > if you knew history you would know 2nd
> > > Amendment
> > > > was put in place to provide State Militias
> to
> > > > control and hunt down slaves - op is
> correct
> > it
> > > > was never intended to put guns in the hands
> > of
> > > > African Americans. If I were black I would
> > own
> > > a
> > > > fucking arsenal.
> > >
> > >
> > > Stonewall Jackson broke the law to teach
> slaves
> > to
> > > read before the war.
> > >
> > > The second amendment exists to deter
> tyrannical
> > > governments both foreign and domestic.
> >
> >
> > Thomas Jonathan wasn't the only southerner to
> > educate his slaves. It was more common than
> most
> > think, despite being against the law.
>
>
> IIRC Jackson was not just teaching his own slaves,
> it was a slave church comprised of multiple
> plantations. At the time a white man was required
> to be present at all slave church services to
> deter insurrectionist ideas. Jackson was the
> perfect man for the job in my opinion, but if his
> white neighbors had caught him he would have been
> beaten senseless and left for dead no joke. His is
> one Confederate statue that we need to put up more
> of. Rebellion against deep state corruption is
> something to be honored

The Emancipation Proclamation intentionally left slaves in the Union border states of DE MD KY and MO in bondage. The EP was a dirty trick to recruit canon fodder from captured plantations and the obscene casualty rates suffered by black regiments demonstrates how most Yankee officers valued them.

The war was NOT about slavery. Straight from the horse's mouth:

"Executive Mansion,
Washington, August 22, 1862.

Hon. Horace Greeley:
Dear Sir.

As to the policy I "seem to be pursuing" as you say, I have not meant to leave any one in doubt.

I would save the Union. I would save it the shortest way under the Constitution. The sooner the national authority can be restored; the nearer the Union will be "the Union as it was." If there be those who would not save the Union, unless they could at the same time save slavery, I do not agree with them. If there be those who would not save the Union unless they could at the same time destroy slavery, I do not agree with them. My paramount object in this struggle is to save the Union, and is not either to save or to destroy slavery. If I could save the Union without freeing any slave I would do it, and if I could save it by freeing all the slaves I would do it; and if I could save it by freeing some and leaving others alone I would also do that

Yours,
A. Lincoln"

Posted by: The Ziminski Project ()
Date: July 22, 2021 09:52PM

The reason Wrote:
> back in your hole, Op

This is my hole and I'm quite comfortable thank you!

Posted by: HVH7H ()
Date: July 22, 2021 10:56PM

How about we just ban negroes?

Posted by: LAJAX ()
Date: August 08, 2021 03:02PM

Libtards can't seem to grasp satire in the devil's advocate form

Reeeeeeeeeeee LOL

Posted by: Davie Chipman ()
Date: August 08, 2021 03:04PM

WE NEED A BIGGER GUN BAN!!

Posted by: ShotSpotter ()
Date: August 08, 2021 03:21PM

Well, according to Mr. Chipman we just need to ban Nigger ATF Agents!

Posted by: This! ()
Date: August 08, 2021 04:13PM

Mike hunttt Wrote:
> We need a nigger ban

^ THIS!

Avoid the groid.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.