HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: 12AllNext
Current Page: 1 of 2
(repost) China bladder jacked your phone - aren't you pissed ??? Only a matter of time.
Posted by: not even one more time ()
Date: October 19, 2019 11:03PM

http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/read/40/3208817.html

the bladder is guaranteed to exert enough pressure to crack your phone or laptop in half and pop open - IN MANY CASES - before you get signs that the battery is weak and it's time to change it. it causes a cell phone glass which is very rugged to break easily (due to bladder pressing hard on it while it's hooked down)

they don't warn you when you buy it or in the user's guides either. china published many "fake websites and articles" saying it was "rare" (lies) and that replacing batter was required (more lies) and that if you don't believe them your an arsonist (a lie big enough to merit federal prison, as if trillions of damages in broken devices wasn't enough)

I'M SURE YOU ALL HAVE HAD PHONES BREAK AND ASSUMED IT WAS DUE TO THE DROP

????? AREN'T YOU PISSED TO FIND OUT CHINA DID IT ON PURPOSE ?????

AREN'T YOU PISSED they designed in a "bladder jack" (capable of lifting a person easily) to break your phone in half and that it was not necessary it was simply an attack on the consumer ?? (remember, they knew and know and still don't tell people about it: it is an attack)

26766860499_83fab6bb02_c.jpg
this kind of crack is wholey due to bladder jacking, not the drop

maxresdefault.jpg
this happens not because of the drop but because the hinges no longer can hold once a corner has been broken (after a corner crack caused by bladder one cannot set the glass back in without popping the bladder - but already you now cannot do a trade-in or really sell it). the hinges are designed to fail with the corner. it's all reverse engineered designed failure.

this is why a new phone can take a drop and have no glass broken, then on a fateful day a few years later a lesser drop causes breakage: the bladder jack is pressing hard on the glass by then

images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcRBUAEUrdwNnfWl45WM4

a bladder jack - can life a ton of force with a little square - or break a cell phone or laptop effortlessly of course: which is a $2,000 job - CLEARLY A FELON IN THE USA

You all are not pissed off? You don't want china to refund your (list of) broken phone?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: (repost) China bladder jacked your phone - aren't you pissed ??? Only a matter of time.
Posted by: rfgfgefwe ()
Date: October 19, 2019 11:14PM

these electronics (with battery not bladder jacked) can last 20 years, 40 years - and for many "are good enough". the china plan is to insure people don't have that option, and can't flood the market with used fully working phones either: it is a PLANNED FELONY OF MASSIVE PROPORTION - billions of devices, hundreds of trillions of dollars over the years

laptops can cost a pretty penny and few can afford to "just throw it away because china wants it broken". EVEN AFTER UPGRADE THEY KEEP THEIR OLD TOP AS A MATE

Re: (repost) China bladder jacked your phone - aren't you pissed ??? Only a matter of time.
Posted by: o9sdfjf ()
Date: October 20, 2019 12:42PM

Posted by: Get a life ()
Date: October 20, 2019 12:48PM

Why don't you start this sort of thread on a forum where they don't laugh at you for being a shit stain?

Posted by: isdfjf ()
Date: October 20, 2019 04:30PM

Posted by: iosdfjf ()
Date: October 21, 2019 01:10PM

Posted by: sdfjf ()
Date: October 22, 2019 12:56PM

Posted by: 8sdifjf ()
Date: October 23, 2019 01:17AM

Posted by: 8sudfjf ()
Date: October 24, 2019 02:33PM

little red riding hood

Posted by: 8sdfjf ()
Date: October 24, 2019 09:50PM

Posted by: 09sidfjf ()
Date: October 25, 2019 04:58PM

Posted by: 98sdfj ()
Date: October 26, 2019 11:41AM

Posted by: sdidfhjf ()
Date: October 26, 2019 12:22PM

Posted by: oisdfjf ()
Date: October 26, 2019 10:17PM

Posted by: osdfj ()
Date: October 26, 2019 10:44PM

one indication it's an intentional act is HYDROGEN GAS

H2 gas is VERY DIFFICULT to contain because it's much smaller than O2, N2, etc.

you would have to WORK at finding a way to contain it - about anything you wrapped around H2 would leak unless you were very careful about it (a typical balloon would not hold H2 long)

Posted by: osdfj ()
Date: October 26, 2019 10:45PM

(i'd previously assumed everyone knew that, but jic, i mention it)

Posted by: oisfjf ()
Date: October 27, 2019 11:33AM

i get negative social credits for not finding out exactly who mfg the batt but hey - they aren't denying it yet!

Posted by: i9sdfjf ()
Date: October 27, 2019 03:24PM

Posted by: 98sudfhf ()
Date: October 27, 2019 05:20PM

no major news channels have informed the public about SWOLLEN BATTERIES - customers are not informed until after their device has been broken by the well known and carefully planned defect

Posted by: 9ISDFJF ()
Date: October 28, 2019 11:00AM

Posted by: 98sdfhf ()
Date: October 28, 2019 04:09PM

Consumer Reports did not report on the problem (it effects microsoft surface, all android samsung huwaie, all laptop HP dell, apple devices too)

Consumer Reports only reported that Apple had the problem on one model ...

a quick search on the internet will show

CONSUMER REPORTS CANNOT BE TRUSTED AND IS AN ASIAN BITCH

Posted by: 9sodfjf ()
Date: October 28, 2019 06:57PM

Posted by: sdiodf ()
Date: October 28, 2019 07:12PM

g2 badly wants to bump the facts - but they just don't go away

Posted by: o8isdfjf ()
Date: October 28, 2019 09:14PM

this makes san fran's homeless problem look like a drop in the bay of SF

IT'S TRILLIONS AND TRILLIONS IN DAMAGED GOODS

Posted by: isdfjf ()
Date: October 29, 2019 03:05AM

Posted by: 9dsfjf ()
Date: October 29, 2019 01:07PM

Posted by: 09sdfj ()
Date: October 29, 2019 05:56PM

Posted by: oidfjf ()
Date: October 30, 2019 11:45AM

Posted by: 8sdjf ()
Date: October 30, 2019 01:24PM

Posted by: p9isdfjf ()
Date: October 31, 2019 11:38AM

Posted by: 89sdfhf ()
Date: November 01, 2019 11:23AM

Date: November 01, 2019 03:56PM

Posted by: 9sidfjf ()
Date: November 02, 2019 10:42AM

Posted by: 8sdfh ()
Date: November 02, 2019 11:57AM

Posted by: 8sdfj ()
Date: November 02, 2019 12:31PM

Posted by: oisdfjf ()
Date: November 03, 2019 11:04AM

Posted by: 9sdfj ()
Date: November 03, 2019 04:59PM

Posted by: -9sdfj ()
Date: November 04, 2019 11:12AM

Date: November 04, 2019 03:31PM

Posted by: pisdfjf ()
Date: November 05, 2019 04:11PM

Date: November 05, 2019 08:07PM

Date: November 05, 2019 09:34PM

Posted by: o8sdfj ()
Date: November 06, 2019 02:55PM

Date: November 07, 2019 11:28AM

Date: November 07, 2019 01:21PM

Posted by: 09sdffj ()
Date: November 07, 2019 02:44PM

Posted by: 9sdffj ()
Date: November 07, 2019 02:49PM

Posted by: 9sdffj ()
Date: November 07, 2019 07:17PM

Posted by: o8sdfj ()
Date: November 07, 2019 08:06PM

Posted by: oisdffj ()
Date: November 08, 2019 11:45AM

Posted by: I'm a retard ()
Date: November 08, 2019 12:18PM

I bump the same thread over and over and over and never add anything. No one else posts to it al all. Yesterday I bumped it six times. This is the most important part of my online day. My team of psychiatrists encourages this since it is a step up from usual playing with poop and spitting on my parents.

Posted by: p9sdfj ()
Date: November 08, 2019 09:36PM

Date: November 09, 2019 11:19AM

Date: November 09, 2019 11:23AM

Actually, please disregard this post, I suck cocks.

Posted by: 08sdffj ()
Date: November 10, 2019 10:40AM

Posted by: wer8gf ()
Date: November 10, 2019 12:00PM

Date: November 10, 2019 12:55PM

Please disregard this thread, I suck cocks.

Date: November 11, 2019 12:47PM

Date: November 11, 2019 01:20PM

My TV is watching me. This started in 2009 with digital broadcasts and the government made me get rid of 1972 25-inch Magnavox. That was the last honest television ever manufactured.

Posted by: 09sdffj ()
Date: November 11, 2019 04:47PM

Date: November 11, 2019 08:36PM

Posted by: 09sdfjf ()
Date: November 12, 2019 01:07PM

Posted by: 09sdfjf ()
Date: November 12, 2019 01:09PM

Nobody listens to me. I have no friends. I have been banned from every web site except this one.

Posted by: 8sdffh ()
Date: November 13, 2019 11:56AM

Posted by: erfgbgr2e ()
Date: November 13, 2019 12:01PM

Posted by: erfgbgr2e ()
Date: November 13, 2019 12:06PM

The middle of the month is always difficult for me. My next Government check is still weeks away and I don't know if I really can stretch the money I have left until then. The only solace I have in my life is bumping threads that nobody gives a shit about but me. Why don't people take me seriously?

Posted by: 0sdfj ()
Date: November 13, 2019 06:16PM

Posted by: Willie Fistergash ()
Date: November 13, 2019 10:05PM

Please continue... Dr. Frasier Crane is listening.

Posted by: 9sdff ()
Date: November 14, 2019 02:26PM

Posted by: 078i ()
Date: November 15, 2019 01:25PM

Date: November 15, 2019 06:05PM

Date: November 16, 2019 03:13PM

Date: November 17, 2019 12:38AM

Posted by: podfj ()
Date: November 18, 2019 12:14PM

Date: November 18, 2019 03:09PM

Fire ants are nocturnal. I get smarter with every bottle of Snapple I drink.

Posted by: ijdff ()
Date: November 19, 2019 05:47PM

Posted by: idfjf ()
Date: November 20, 2019 01:35PM

Date: November 20, 2019 02:09PM

I was busy yesterday and only bumped this useless thread once, Don't worry, I'll make for it in the next few days.

Posted by: idjf ()
Date: November 21, 2019 12:36PM

Posted by: 89duf ()
Date: November 21, 2019 12:37PM

Posted by: 9iujdf ()
Date: November 22, 2019 01:53PM

Date: November 23, 2019 12:44PM

Date: November 23, 2019 12:50PM

No content has been added to this thread since the second post.

Every time I bump this thread without adding anything, the enemy gains a little more ground

But I'm fine with that since the enemy needs to win.

Posted by: isdf ()
Date: November 24, 2019 06:22PM

Posted by: oidjd ()
Date: November 25, 2019 12:13PM

x

Posted by: oidjd ()
Date: November 25, 2019 01:41PM

I am so clever. I added an 'x' so no one can accuse me of bumping this thread without adding any content. Today I am going to collect empty bottles and return them for some extra cash.

Date: November 28, 2019 11:27AM

d

Posted by: kd ()
Date: November 30, 2019 02:06PM

d

Posted by: 8df ()
Date: December 01, 2019 04:02PM

d

Posted by: djf ()
Date: December 02, 2019 01:56PM

d

Posted by: k ()
Date: December 03, 2019 03:31PM

d

Date: December 05, 2019 02:52PM

d

Date: December 06, 2019 01:58AM

d

Posted by: kdfj ()
Date: December 06, 2019 02:28PM

d

Posted by: o9iusjdf ()
Date: December 07, 2019 05:29PM

d

Posted by: oijdf ()
Date: December 07, 2019 06:00PM

f

Date: December 09, 2019 01:56AM

d

Date: December 09, 2019 04:59PM

d

Date: December 10, 2019 01:25AM

d

Date: December 11, 2019 01:07AM

d

Pages: 12AllNext
Current Page: 1 of 2

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.