HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: Previous12All
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: (repost) China bladder jacked your phone - aren't you pissed ??? Only a matter of time.
Posted by: k ()
Date: December 12, 2019 01:34AM

d

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: (repost) China bladder jacked your phone - aren't you pissed ??? Only a matter of time.
Date: December 13, 2019 05:11PM

d

Date: December 15, 2019 05:06PM

d

Date: December 16, 2019 03:11PM

d

Date: December 18, 2019 03:57PM

d

Date: December 21, 2019 03:17PM

d

Date: December 22, 2019 03:41AM

d

Date: December 24, 2019 02:08PM

d

Date: December 25, 2019 08:19AM

de

Date: December 25, 2019 02:14PM

great xmas present: deprive your children of $1,000 to give them a practically disposable computer which they won't have for college since in a few years it will be broken !

exactly what china plans: they have your money - you have no computer unless you keep buying another

Date: December 27, 2019 09:37PM

d

Date: December 31, 2019 08:08PM

d

Date: December 31, 2019 08:19PM

dd

Date: January 01, 2020 12:13AM

d

Date: January 01, 2020 04:36AM

Date: January 05, 2020 06:32PM

d

Posted by: 0s9dfj ()
Date: January 07, 2020 01:29PM

d

Posted by: jack the nipper ()
Date: January 07, 2020 01:41PM

months ago i had an inflated batter that had cracked my cell phone screen after a <1 ft fall

i used a pin to pierce the jack bladder (not the batter flim inside of course)

the battery is working better than ever months later - and the phone glass is of course no longer "streessed", the case no longer bulging

better than ever

Posted by: jack the nipper ()
Date: January 07, 2020 01:44PM

if you look through the post you'll see i was guaranteed to burn alive if i did it

I KNEW IT WAS FAKE ASIANS POSTS THREATENING MILLENIALS NOT TO REPAIR THEIR PHONES THAT WERE INTENTLY DAMAGED

why is because i'm an old pc person who's seen every nasty thing asians do online

Date: January 09, 2020 02:11PM

d

Date: January 10, 2020 12:13PM

d

Date: January 11, 2020 02:14PM

d

Date: January 11, 2020 11:17PM

dd

Date: January 13, 2020 02:11PM

d

Date: January 18, 2020 01:38AM

dd

Date: January 25, 2020 08:00PM

d

Date: January 28, 2020 03:34AM

d

Date: February 06, 2020 01:40PM

d

Date: February 06, 2020 05:18PM

d

Date: February 14, 2020 12:27PM

Date: February 18, 2020 02:58PM

d

Date: February 22, 2020 04:07PM

d

Date: February 25, 2020 12:01PM

d

Date: February 29, 2020 07:43PM

d

Date: March 02, 2020 11:43PM

d

Date: March 03, 2020 10:44PM

d

Date: March 29, 2020 06:54PM

so your phone is cracking apart from an inflated battery - instead of just failing to charge

AREN'T YOU GLAD THERE'S NO EMERGENCY?

oh, was coronovirus an emergency?

big tech designed shit for consumer scam - they took no care about emergencies

"after all - the government makes emergency cell phones for the firedepartment it's a multi-billion dollar project that only government will communicate during a real emergency" (billions spent on these communicator 'projects')

you see - you get the scam, government stays alive "protecting you"

and china - makes the lie

are you tired of big government and industry digging deep into your family's savings ?

Date: March 31, 2020 05:57PM

d

Date: April 07, 2020 12:21PM

d

Date: April 07, 2020 01:04PM

dd

Posted by: ioi ()
Date: April 15, 2020 05:35PM

d

Posted by: lidjfk ()
Date: April 25, 2020 05:11PM

d

Posted by: osdkd ()
Date: May 15, 2020 12:19AM

d

Posted by: okjdj ()
Date: May 15, 2020 11:39PM

lkd

Posted by: sdkfj ()
Date: May 18, 2020 04:01AM

d

Posted by: psldk ()
Date: May 19, 2020 03:02PM

yes you can talk allot of cock and bull about batteries

but the fact is: these are needlessly busting devices in half

they are also "strategically difficult to replace" (making the design of "bladder buster" an even less likely choice - except by chinese intently trying to wreck things)

Posted by: podfj ()
Date: May 21, 2020 03:34PM

d

Posted by: odfj ()
Date: May 24, 2020 03:00PM

d

Posted by: p9odfj ()
Date: May 24, 2020 03:03PM

the battery i poked a hole in eventually stopped working and was replaced*

(* the chinese insured replacing it was a bitch and also a huge lie: asain made videos using snowflake white people tell you that you will be taking apart 1/2 the phone: THE TRUTH IS YOU TAKE COVER OFF - AND 2 SCREWS, DONE) (3 tiny screws a bitch? well i'm lazy)

it continued to operate normally for many months until it just wouldn't hold a charge for very long and was replaced. it was an old battery when i got the phone new the phone was old stock - so the NORMAL failure (ie, not bladder failure) was completely expected.

Posted by: oidfj ()
Date: May 25, 2020 05:16PM

d

Posted by: ooidkfj ()
Date: May 26, 2020 03:55AM

d

Posted by: oidjjj ()
Date: May 27, 2020 02:53AM

d

Posted by: odflj ()
Date: June 05, 2020 03:42PM

d

Posted by: oidksl ()
Date: July 04, 2020 01:48PM

d

Posted by: 944lkjkdf ()
Date: July 04, 2020 01:54PM

you know another complaint. usa products didn't used to have "batteries installed" where you couldn't get them out and didn't come with batteries "shelf life sensitive batteries"

I bought that iphone and the battery was completely dead in 5 yr. The reason why is the phone was sold as "old stock" with "old battery" inside.

* USA products didn't come with batteries because of the same reason, and batteries were Made in USA (duracell energizer and some ni-cad special brands)

* Batteries were ALWAYS replaceable. many IF NOT MOST of today's products that are "land fill bait" and rely on batteries: changing the battery means a great amount of time spend and a huge chance the product will break (in a nasty way) while changing the batter. and what a coincidence, all these products come out of china

Posted by: osiidfj ()
Date: July 05, 2020 01:18PM

d

Posted by: llssldk ()
Date: July 05, 2020 10:38PM

d

Posted by: oisdfj ()
Date: July 14, 2020 04:17PM

d

Posted by: lsdifj ()
Date: July 16, 2020 04:11PM

d

Posted by: grtbh trew ()
Date: July 16, 2020 04:13PM

people think it's "totally unrelated" to the fact china now making printers (for PC) and all of the sudden Windows 10 demands everyone throw out their printers

infact, microsoft has always had strong ties to targeting america for PC frauds

my parents bought and threw away MORE PRINTERS THAN I'VE EVER OWNED SHOES

lets' put that into perspective: it's bad

Posted by: osdifjj ()
Date: August 25, 2020 03:21PM

so the attacker thinks posting pics of moreno will get china out of these accusations ?

what a weak mind you have

Posted by: soidifkf ()
Date: August 28, 2020 07:27PM

d

Posted by: lskldfj ()
Date: August 31, 2020 03:49PM

d

Posted by: sollk ()
Date: September 02, 2020 12:55AM

let the games begin?

when do the games fucking STOP?

Posted by: lskldjf ()
Date: September 04, 2020 01:32PM

d

Posted by: erhfgfg ()
Date: September 05, 2020 05:41PM

so i replaced the batter that works

however i'm BLOCKED FROM DOWNLOADING APPS I PAID FOR by Apple - because "my model is no longer withing 5 years of when i purchased it"

android has the same issue (far worse actually)

Posted by: ghnhgfghn ()
Date: September 07, 2020 01:43AM

d

Posted by: sdfggh ()
Date: September 08, 2020 02:33PM

d

Posted by: gnd ()
Date: September 09, 2020 01:00PM

d

Posted by: 7yu7iu ()
Date: September 17, 2020 02:22PM

d

Posted by: 43jujyhj ()
Date: September 18, 2020 03:09PM

d

Posted by: rgt ()
Date: September 19, 2020 08:30PM

d

Posted by: 656i6i ()
Date: August 19, 2021 05:31PM

Posted by: u645u ()
Date: August 19, 2021 05:34PM

we should cut relations with china as much as possible

we should cut under-sea cables allowing china to "Cloud attack" usa's internet

you know - Biden never prosecutes china he works for them

you'd hope you inform people they've been "bladder jacked" and it would stop

BUT IT CONTINUES

Posted by: 567i56i6 ()
Date: August 20, 2021 12:22PM

the battery i poked a hole in eventually stopped working after so many months and was replaced*

(* the chinese insured replacing it was a bitch and also a huge lie: asain made videos using snowflake white people tell you that you will be taking apart 1/2 the phone: THE TRUTH IS YOU TAKE COVER OFF - AND 2 SCREWS, DONE) (3 tiny screws a bitch? well i'm lazy)

it operated MANY MONTHS normally for many months until it just wouldn't hold a charge for very long and was replaced BUT WAS STILL WORKING. it was an old battery when i got the phone new the phone was old stock - so the NORMAL failure (ie, not bladder failure) was completely expected.

Posted by: 3y45457 ()
Date: August 20, 2021 12:24PM

DEVIL CHINESE VIDEOS THREATENED IF YOU POKED A HOLE IN THE BATTERY IT WOULD CATCH FIRE AND YOU WOULD BE SERIOUSLY INJURED

THAT WAS A LIE

the battery i poked a hole in eventually stopped working after so many months and was replaced* obviously i was NOT injured

it lasted many/several months and was replaced for not holding charge long enough but was still working

-------------------------------

DROP DEAD DEMOCRATS

Posted by: 678o88p ()
Date: August 22, 2021 09:31PM

Posted by: 6767oo ()
Date: August 30, 2021 04:32PM

4h5

Posted by: 34y44 ()
Date: November 17, 2021 11:46PM

drop dead you sack of shit - stop posting your photos in my posts

Posted by: 34y5 ()
Date: November 19, 2021 03:41PM

rttt

Posted by: 34345 ()
Date: November 30, 2021 02:29PM

ggf

Posted by: 34t34y44 ()
Date: December 15, 2021 07:17PM

g

Posted by: 45u4u5 ()
Date: December 15, 2021 09:41PM

Only Wendy Reiger's boobs are more powerfull than a bladder

(actually, bladders are military designs the big ones can move a megaton of concrete)

Posted by: 34y4y4 ()
Date: December 16, 2021 06:34PM

gg

Posted by: 45hhj45 ()
Date: January 01, 2022 01:21AM

Posted by: 45h6j ()
Date: January 04, 2022 03:19AM

Posted by: 45h6j45 ()
Date: January 10, 2022 07:29AM

Posted by: 45h45hj4 ()
Date: January 11, 2022 07:50AM

Posted by: 3rn34y5n ()
Date: January 13, 2022 09:40AM

Pages: Previous12All
Current Page: 2 of 2

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.