HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Hot or Not: Large Labia (NSFW)
Posted by: Eastsider ()
Date: March 15, 2010 02:54PM


Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Hot or Not: Large Labia (NSFW)
Posted by: Elle Diabla ()
Date: March 15, 2010 03:10PM

THAT CHICK IS 19?????????!!!!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Hot or Not: Large Labia (NSFW)
Posted by: Elle Diabla ()
Date: March 15, 2010 03:13PM

I burst out laughing when the SUDDEN VAGINA CAM showed up.


Fucking dead@roast beef.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Hot or Not: Large Labia (NSFW)
Posted by: 496 ()
Date: March 15, 2010 03:14PM

Roast beef or Virgina ham? Why I'll take both.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Hot or Not: Large Labia (NSFW)
Posted by: CrotchRocket ()
Date: March 15, 2010 04:26PM

Well if it causes discomfort and sanitation issues, then I say go for it.
But I honestly don't think there is a STRAIGHT guy on the planet that gives two shits about, or would ever make a comment on or think there was anything unusual about the before. But I do have to say that two inches of skin removal sounds like a bit much being she was only 19 without having gone through child birth.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Hot or Not: Large Labia (NSFW)
Posted by: Warhawk ()
Date: March 15, 2010 04:46PM

Damn. She needs to learn how to shave. Those razor bumps are more of a turn off than some thick vag lips.

__________________________________
That's not a ladybug, that's a cannapiller.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Hot or Not: Large Labia (NSFW)
Posted by: Eat'NKarpet ()
Date: March 15, 2010 05:36PM

Definately better after the surgery. Way to go girl.
Maybe she can donate that extra skin to burn victims or something.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Hot or Not: Large Labia (NSFW)
Posted by: haha ()
Date: March 15, 2010 05:44PM

Eat'NKarpet Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Definately better after the surgery. Way to go
> girl.
> Maybe she can donate that extra skin to burn
> victims or something.


What if they grafted it onto some dude's mouth? Then he'd have some real pussy lips! lol

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Hot or Not: Large Labia (NSFW)
Posted by: eesh ()
Date: March 15, 2010 07:24PM

Holy shit she has some huge beef curtains.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Hot or Not: Large Labia (NSFW)
Posted by: ThePackLeader ()
Date: March 15, 2010 10:00PM

If I'm getting with a chick, I'm a lot more concerned about her having an STD, or her being a total biatch, as opposed to something superficial.

==================================================================================================
"And if any women or children get their legs torn off, or faces caved in, well, it's tough shit for them." -2LT. Bert Stiles, 505th, 339th (On Berlin Bombardier Mission, 1944).

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Hot or Not: Large Labia (NSFW)
Posted by: Alias ()
Date: March 15, 2010 11:22PM

Has anyone ever heard of this happening?


Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Hot or Not: Large Labia (NSFW)
Posted by: bloody blisters ()
Date: March 15, 2010 11:28PM

i've heard of that. did you also know that there are penis exercises you can do to strengthen it?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Hot or Not: Large Labia (NSFW)
Posted by: big worm ()
Date: March 15, 2010 11:29PM

Alias is a large labia.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Hot or Not: Large Labia (NSFW)
Posted by: Alias ()
Date: March 15, 2010 11:37PM

bloody blisters Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> i've heard of that. did you also know that there
> are penis exercises you can do to strengthen it?

The male equivalent of the Kegel exercise?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Hot or Not: Large Labia (NSFW)
Posted by: bloody blisters ()
Date: March 15, 2010 11:40PM

Alias Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> bloody blisters Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > i've heard of that. did you also know that
> there
> > are penis exercises you can do to strengthen
> it?
>
> The male equivalent of the Kegel exercise?


nope, the male equivalent of the Kegel exercise is to help prevent premature ejaculation.

think more along the line of lifting weights. the penis is a muscle so "lifting weights" will strengthen and increase muscle mass.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Hot or Not: Large Labia (NSFW)
Posted by: Hum ()
Date: March 15, 2010 11:52PM

The penis is not a muscle you fucking moron.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Hot or Not: Large Labia (NSFW)
Posted by: bloody blisters ()
Date: March 16, 2010 12:39AM

Hum Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> The penis is not a muscle you fucking moron.


dont get mad at me because you treated yours incorrectly.



Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/16/2010 12:40AM by bloody blisters.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Hot or Not: Large Labia (NSFW)
Posted by: dum dum ()
Date: March 16, 2010 01:19AM

bloody blisters Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Hum Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > The penis is not a muscle you fucking moron.
>
>
> dont get mad at me because you treated yours
> incorrectly.


ur still a moron for thinking it's a muscle, bloody. hanging weights from it will permanently damage your penis, but what do you care...u never use yours

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Hot or Not: Large Labia (NSFW)
Posted by: bloody blisters ()
Date: March 16, 2010 01:33AM

i never said anything about hanging weights on it. i said think more along the line of lifting weights.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Hot or Not: Large Labia (NSFW)
Posted by: dum dum ()
Date: March 16, 2010 01:52AM

bloody blisters Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> i never said anything about hanging weights on it.
> i said think more along the line of lifting
> weights.


Damn ur dumb. go ahead and try and lift weights with your penis and see what happens...what a maroon!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Hot or Not: Large Labia (NSFW)
Posted by: bloody blisters ()
Date: March 16, 2010 01:57AM

well since you put it that way.




a large labia does nothing for me. although that may be because i broke my penis lifting weights. damn those 5 lb. dumbbells

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Hot or Not: Large Labia (NSFW)
Posted by: Alias ()
Date: March 16, 2010 02:15AM

big worm Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Alias is a large labia.

Squish!

Sorry, watch where you're pulsating.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Hot or Not: Large Labia (NSFW)
Posted by: eesh ()
Date: March 16, 2010 06:50PM

bloody blisters Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------

> a large labia does nothing for me. although that
> may be because i broke my penis lifting weights.
> damn those 5 lb. dumbbells


Hey, at least you can do push-ups with that thing. LOL

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Hot or Not: Large Labia (NSFW)
Posted by: Eastsider ()
Date: March 18, 2010 06:48PM


Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Hot or Not: Large Labia (NSFW)
Posted by: Stinkfist ()
Date: March 20, 2010 09:53PM

Large labia is never hot. A nice pink cunt is where it's at. No one wants to see wrinkly slabs of roast beef.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Hot or Not: Large Labia (NSFW)
Posted by: Keesh ()
Date: August 14, 2010 03:39PM

I'm soooo against this ! It' so hard to find girls with meaty labia...call it roast beef or beef curtains, I'll feast on these lips all night long :-)

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Hot or Not: Large Labia (NSFW)
Posted by: kegley ()
Date: August 14, 2010 03:46PM

bloody blisters Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> i've heard of that. did you also know that there
> are penis exercises you can do to strengthen it?


Yes, we know bloody
You told us, like 3 months ago.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Hot or Not: Large Labia (NSFW)
Posted by: BTW ()
Date: August 14, 2010 03:52PM

What does NSFW mean?
"Not secure for wives"?
"Not safe for women"?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Hot or Not: Large Labia (NSFW)
Posted by: bloody blisters ()
Date: August 14, 2010 07:44PM

kegley Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> bloody blisters Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > i've heard of that. did you also know that
> there
> > are penis exercises you can do to strengthen
> it?
>
>
> Yes, we know bloody
> You told us, like 3 months ago.


interesting, thats exactly how old this thread is. keep practicing embedding yuotube videos, you arent ready for reading timestamps yet.




BTW, NSFW means it is "Not Safe For Work" which usually entails pornographic images or mature subject matter, basically something that you dont want your boss to see.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Hot or Not: Large Labia (NSFW)
Posted by: fngbngr ()
Date: August 15, 2010 02:38PM

sounds like a very needed female circumcision if I am not wrong! I read that they do it to woman in 3rd world countries but it is some sorf of punishment method in their case ...

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Hot or Not: Large Labia (NSFW)
Posted by: eesh ()
Date: August 15, 2010 02:56PM

Eastsider Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
>



At 1:28 it looks like an Arby's roast beef sandwich.



-
Attachments:
RoastBeef.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Hot or Not: Large Labia (NSFW)
Posted by: Tim45 ()
Date: August 15, 2010 03:22PM

3:28 shouldnt the doctor be wearing a mask when doing this? Her assistants all seem to be.

IMHO I think the girl should have got boob implants, she would have gotten more mileage out of them than with this operation.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Hot or Not: Large Labia (NSFW)
Date: August 15, 2010 04:16PM

gross.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Hot or Not: Large Labia (NSFW)
Posted by: Conifer ()
Date: August 15, 2010 06:08PM

bloody blisters Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> kegley Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > bloody blisters Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > i've heard of that. did you also know that
> > there
> > > are penis exercises you can do to strengthen
> > it?
> >
> >
> > Yes, we know bloody
> > You told us, like 3 months ago.
>
>
> interesting, thats exactly how old this thread is.
> keep practicing embedding yuotube videos, you
> arent ready for reading timestamps yet.
>
>
>
>
> BTW, NSFW means it is "Not Safe For Work" which
> usually entails pornographic images or mature
> subject matter, basically something that you dont
> want your boss to see.


It wasn't a thread 3 months ago (actually, it was more like 5 months ago)
It was more like a comment in a thread.

And I know how to embed YouTube videos Babe

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Hot or Not: Large Labia (NSFW)
Posted by: Cone-Bone Alert ()
Date: August 15, 2010 06:15PM

Conifer Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> bloody blisters Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > kegley Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > bloody blisters Wrote:
> > >
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> >
> > > -----
> > > > i've heard of that. did you also know that
> > > there
> > > > are penis exercises you can do to
> strengthen
> > > it?
> > >
> > >
> > > Yes, we know bloody
> > > You told us, like 3 months ago.
> >
> >
> > interesting, thats exactly how old this thread
> is.
> > keep practicing embedding yuotube videos, you
> > arent ready for reading timestamps yet.
> >
> >
> >
> >
> > BTW, NSFW means it is "Not Safe For Work" which
> > usually entails pornographic images or mature
> > subject matter, basically something that you
> dont
> > want your boss to see.
>
>
> It wasn't a thread 3 months ago (actually, it was
> more like 5 months ago)
> It was more like a comment in a thread.
>
> And I know how to embed YouTube videos Babe



Conie post.
Attachments:
creep.gif

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Hot or Not: Large Labia (NSFW)
Posted by: OMGYG ()
Date: August 15, 2010 06:16PM

OMG you guys. Did you watch the original video??

It's not about the labia..it's about the clitoris!!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Hot or Not: Large Labia (NSFW)
Posted by: eesh ()
Date: August 15, 2010 06:33PM

OMGYG Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> OMG you guys. Did you watch the original video??
>
> It's not about the labia..it's about the
> clitoris!!




This thread was about a vagina, I'm not too familiar with that thingamajig.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Hot or Not: Large Labia (NSFW)
Posted by: Eesh is straight! ()
Date: August 15, 2010 06:41PM

No, it wasn't about a vagina! Everyoe knows that.

You're trying too hard Eesh.

You have posted the most "Hot or Not" threads lately.

You're not gay!!!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Hot or Not: Large Labia (NSFW)
Posted by: eesh ()
Date: August 15, 2010 06:56PM

Eesh is straight! Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> No, it wasn't about a vagina! Everyoe knows that.
>
> You're trying too hard Eesh.
>
> You have posted the most "Hot or Not" threads
> lately.
>
> You're not gay!!!



Gay, straight...this terms are irrelevant when you are a basement dweller.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Hot or Not: Large Labia (NSFW)
Posted by: Harry's sister ()
Date: August 15, 2010 07:09PM

eesh Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Eesh is straight! Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > No, it wasn't about a vagina! Everyoe knows
> that.
> >
> > You're trying too hard Eesh.
> >
> > You have posted the most "Hot or Not" threads
> > lately.
> >
> > You're not gay!!!
>
>
> Gay, straight...this terms are irrelevant when you
> are a basement dweller.


Lame!

you love women. You talk about their "parts".

You start "Hot or Not? " threads more than anyone else lately.

If you were really gay i would expect the kitty frewing up

whenever anyone came close to talking about the vagina, clit, labia...

Cum clean eesh......

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Hot or Not: Large Labia (NSFW)
Posted by: bloody blisters ()
Date: August 16, 2010 07:15AM

Conifer Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
>
> And I know how to embed YouTube videos Babe


you're welcome.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Hot or Not: Large Labia (NSFW)
Posted by: bigpapi01 ()
Date: October 05, 2010 06:07AM

I'd feast on 'em

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Hot or Not: Large Labia (NSFW)
Posted by: Jesus Christ Superstar ()
Date: October 06, 2010 05:13PM

Hot ass British Girl

I love those big pussy lips

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Hot or Not: Large Labia (NSFW)
Posted by: schlong ()
Date: May 29, 2011 04:55PM

Mummy should spring for some lazar treatment. The shaving damage is way more of a turn off and I can't believe she doesn't see that in the mirror. She should have kept the pair of large lips! Get a clue girl......

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Hot or Not: Large Labia (NSFW)
Posted by: ProVallone ()
Date: May 29, 2011 09:13PM

That thing looks like Freddy Kruger was slashing it.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Hot or Not: Large Labia (NSFW)
Posted by: CharginMyLaser ()
Date: May 29, 2011 09:17PM

schlong Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Mummy should spring for some lazar treatment. The
> shaving damage is way more of a turn off and I
> can't believe she doesn't see that in the mirror.
> She should have kept the pair of large lips! Get a
> clue girl......
Attachments:
charginmylaser.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Hot or Not: Large Labia (NSFW)
Posted by: Crystal ()
Date: October 26, 2011 10:53PM

You can still see it but it does look much better. I personally don't have this problem. I honestly never knew this was a issue for some people.. growing up i thought we all had the same kinda va jj's but realized we didnt in my teens.. It's sad some females go threw this because society deemed large labia's as a turnoff.. I've heard many guys (and i mean more then not) say they could care less.. Of course you'll get the occasional unexpeirenced ''BOY'' saying something stupid like 'Meat curtains or roast beef.. Those are usually the immature young boys or the ones that don't get laid so have to resort to porn online (and as we all no, most porn is airbrushed and the ladies get surgery and have absoloutly NO labia...

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Hot or Not: Large Labia (NSFW)
Date: October 27, 2011 12:43AM

What kind of person A) feels the need to have that surgery done and B) agrees to have it documented on film and C) shows her poon to the world covered in nasty razor bumps? Gross!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Hot or Not: Large Labia (NSFW)
Posted by: eesh ()
Date: October 27, 2011 12:54AM

betterthanyoubitch Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> What kind of person A) feels the need to have that
> surgery done and B) agrees to have it documented
> on film and C) shows her poon to the world covered
> in nasty razor bumps? Gross!




She should have surgery, those beef curtains are monstrous.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Hot or Not: Large Labia (NSFW)
Posted by: SoylentGreen ()
Date: October 27, 2011 05:24AM

betterthanyoubitch Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> What kind of person A) feels the need to have that
> surgery done and B) agrees to have it documented
> on film and C) shows her poon to the world covered
> in nasty razor bumps? Gross!


One that will eventually move to North Dakota and earn $3000 a night stripping.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Hot or Not: Large Labia (NSFW)
Date: October 27, 2011 07:02AM

eesh Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Holy shit she has some huge beef curtains.

Shouldn't they be called "beef drapes"?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://bible.cc/1_corinthians/13-11.htm

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Hot or Not: Large Labia (NSFW)
Posted by: a girl ()
Date: March 19, 2012 01:16AM

wow ! mynes not really that bad but guys are so immatchure a girl shouldnt have to get surgrey bc guys are assholes. it makes sex better the clitoris is verry sensitive nd after a orgasm or to its to sensitive to have sex the bigger lips help. and they look fine why dont you 14 155 year old BOYS grow up ? :)

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Hot or Not: Large Labia (NSFW)
Posted by: sexylips ()
Date: March 23, 2012 03:17AM

Big labia's are nasty looking!! She could jump out of a plane and use those things for a parachute!!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Hot or Not: Large Labia (NSFW)
Posted by: Arby's ()
Date: March 23, 2012 03:56AM

Sick. Much better after the procedure.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Hot or Not: Large Labia (NSFW)
Posted by: eesh ()
Date: April 22, 2012 09:45PM

bump
Attachments:
1335124547698.jpg
1335124798030.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Hot or Not: Large Labia (NSFW)
Posted by: howdy ho! ()
Date: April 23, 2012 09:53PM

That IS the ugliest thing I have ever seen. Not to mention what looks like skin tags on the ass/thighs, and nasty hairs everywhere! The rest of her must be just as vile. When I lift up my glasses it looks like a shit hanging half out of her ass.

Options: ReplyQuote


Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
pe7nd
This forum powered by Phorum.