HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
CHINA attacks global markets with self exploding high tech electronics inserted in other companies products: all other countries should claw back (sue) China in a global reprisal on china, a huge clawback
Posted by: associated pressings ()
Date: October 06, 2019 04:50PM

hqdefault.jpg (made in usa)

Effected: microsoft surface portables, apple portable, androids, almost or every hand held or portable assembled or made in china SINCE LATE 1990's.

In early 1990's industrial news came out of thin bladder balloons being used industrially to lift hundreds of tons - an amazing demonstration.

a tertiary product release in (mid 90's?) was a "door breaking device" (see above), patented by an american company

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/32812111827.html

china took quickly to this and released the "universal air pump" is what chinese are calling it, because it's universally STOLEN from yet another USA victim of chinese theft. (infact the cell phone LED screen is a usa patent: westinghouse, as is hugely unbreakable apple screen glass: dow corning (ie, pyrex))

the chinese conspired to use this "balloon" force to break Global electronics - forcing re-purchase from china. these devices are the cream of the crop - intentional damage of them is "beyond sinning"

mac911-bulgy-battery-100706178-large.jpg

caused by china

cOkM3jdKWRUHBMR4.medium

caused by china

THE PRESSURE OF THE BALLOON BEHIND THE GLASS IS SO GREAT THAT SHORT DROPS CAUSE CRACKS ESPECIALLY AT EDGES - this is because the holders are specially designed to prevent release until the screen cracks. the glass is amazingly tough and would not break if it weren't under so much stress. The chinese have caused 3/4 if not most all cell phone cracks: and it's time the World sue them to the last drop.

59423_08_apple-copies-samsung-iphone-plumaxresdefault.jpg

caused by china

img_56e31877aec48.jpg

caused by china

but other industries DO NOT have this ballooning battery problem (and yes use thin film li batt tech):

dewalt-power-tool-combo-kits-dck299d1t1-

these lithium batt. get the holey F used out of
them and do not swell

Lithium-Car-Battery.jpg and these even worse

energizer-recharge-value-3.jpg

DON'T BOTHER WITH THE DORK PC EXPLANATION THAT HIGH TECH BATT. FOLLOW DIFFERENT RULES, because Dell Laptop hasn't had that problem since 1990's (i have one, the charger is great - the replacement chinese battery failed just months after it arrived i should have bought Dell batt.)

Dewalt battery come wrapped in CARDBOARD (inside the plastic outer framing) and are "made in china to dewalt specs". Older Dell Laptop Batteries also wrapped in cardboard. (this should dispel some idea that balloon wrapping is necessary: wasn't, isn't)

sue the chinese to the last drop for "selling crack"

26766860499_83fab6bb02_c.jpg

caused by china

this crack is indicative of the middle being pushed from the back by a balloon force: holders in the top corners keep the glass from popping up but when shocked in the least way - the crack from all the stress is ASSURED - with a short drop landing on corner. not a 10' drop (which the glass itself COULD survive), not 5', hardly 2' or less is what causes the crack: because of the planned failure. it's the same as how you break glass intentionally: score it and place stress upon it or place stress upon it and score it, or bend it until it breaks (amazing how far apples glass bends!), or shock it while bent.

i'm a certified mechanic and investigated. i pushed hard on my glass to close it (perhaps hoping to break it and have a reason upgrade the old model). i pushed very hard i can't believe the glass didn't break especially because the corner was already broken. this proves the glass is very tough (and so are pyrex dow corning dishes): and would not normally break unless both bent and shocked at the same time - especially on a corner bent nearly to limits.

Finally - asians have made fake websites insisting the battery should be replaced "immediately there is a fire danger" (they know: they put it there).

they did this so news that the money conscious kids would not guess they could poke a hole in the balloon: they can. this is why asians took great effort to publicize "it should never be done"

but didn't we say above "all batteries EXCEPT chinese batteries in high tech handhelds" do not use balloons and work fine? yes we did. they're in card board which breathes easily.

Knowing their balloon is corrupt and other batteries are of cardboard i POKED A HOLE IN MY BATTERY with a pin tip, it deflated, and now works fine.

HOWEVER: i still have a broken screen! and even a deflated ballooned battery doesn't allow complete closure (very close but not "right")

sue the chinese to the last drop for "selling crack"

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: CHINA attacks global markets with self exploding high tech electronics inserted in other companies products: all other countries should claw back (sue) China in a global reprisal on china, a huge clawback
Posted by: 088sdfkjf ()
Date: October 06, 2019 04:50PM

little red riding hood

Re: CHINA attacks global markets with self exploding high tech electronics inserted in other companies products: all other countries should claw back (sue) China in a global reprisal on china, a huge clawback
Date: October 06, 2019 05:04PM

my phone is cracked in the corner exactly as the picture above. i was taking a construction photo of a washing machine parts so i was kneeling (as i got up, hands pushing on ground and slowly as my bones ached, my flipflop shoe caused me to loose balance and the phone to drop from 1 or 2 feet only)

i had no visible symptoms my phone had a manufacturing defect (a planned defect) until then: the phone seemed to be "scratch free and beautiful" until then

the "bent outward" appearance does not happen until after a 1 to 2 foot drop and cracks (and that's with a jelly protector around the phone btw)

SUMMARY: the problem is invisible until the phone is dropped: every phone has a balloon pressing against the screen waiting to cause a crack, the bend in the screen cannot be seen until then. it EFFECTS ALL PHONES BOTH APPLE AND ANDROID

Date: October 06, 2019 05:15PM

errata: some people leave phones on chargers (no one in fake news looking for work 2019 has time to babysit a phone so it is charged but not less than 1/4 charged - that would be absurd). Dell chargers (auto chargers, other) stop charging automatically when battery is full. we assume Apple and Android do the same - but if that's true is unknown at this time. however - evidence shows ballooning of battery WITHOUT OVERCHARGE (the apple watch lawsuit below).

errata: what is true is NJ has filed a lawsuit against apple for Apple Watch (a japan company "bought out" by apple btw)

https://www.slashgear.com/apple-watch-battery-swelling-has-finally-lead-to-a-lawsuit-02571974/

HOWEVER - IT'S NOT TRUE APPLE IGNORED IT, the truth is anything assembled in China gets a "balloon bladder - Apple would counter sue china - but they will have to get in line

THE WHOLE WORLD WANTS TO WRING CHINA'S NECK RIGHT ABOUT NOW

Date: October 06, 2019 05:21PM

Next question:

Why has suing the Chinese taken so long (ie, never under Obama) ? Why is only apple being sued - SAMSUNG at least speaks some chinese and could protest more easily - but THEY DID NOT, samsung has more motivation than any other country for SELLING CRACK: infact ...

apple-ceo-tim-cook-laughs-with-actor-jon

TIME COOK RELEASED NEWS NOT MORE THAN A COUPLE YEARS AGO APPLE WAS BEING EXTORTED BY SAMSUNG (that samsung was charging apple more for screens that android makers) AND THAT APPLE MAY HAVE TO MOVE PRODUCTION (building a very expensive facility) to avert the extortion issues (apple stock down that day).

he didn't mention balloon batteries - and i don't wonder why he didn't

Date: October 06, 2019 05:23PM

yhc1ZlS.jpg

caused by china

microsoft surface pro

Posted by: for stupid millenials ()
Date: October 06, 2019 05:26PM

Electronics such as cell phones can last 10, 20, even 50 years ... unless broken from the inside (perhaps with diminshed phone reception - charging circuit could fail in some: but still working for most units - 50 years, not 2 years).

Date: October 06, 2019 05:29PM

Barb Bowman Replied on July 1, 2019
MVP | Volunteer Moderator
if it is within 3 years of ORIGINAL purchase date, they have been replacing Surface devices with bulging batteries free of charge. contact support https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4051701/global-customer-service-phone-numbers and ask for a supervisor.
also, I think if you follow the online replacement process https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4023527/surface-how-to-get-service-for-surface that there is a category for bulging batteries.
Barb
My Blog - http://digitalmediaphile.com/
MVP-Windows and Devices for IT
Windows Insider MVP

microsoft has always been bed mates with chinese. this "free replacement" has costed some $300 in refurbished fees btw (near cost of new one!)

but has apple admitted the problem and offered rebates or exhanges for broken phones ?

Date: October 06, 2019 05:52PM

although the phone was an iphone 5c ... i bought it between 3-4 years ago and rarely ever used it - it sat plugged in most of the time in a corner
sd

So ... do the sell phones unlocked and without internal battery ? i don't mind external battery if internal means "force bladder designed to break phone installed" ??? !!! i mean, i'm a phone neaderthal i purely don't care !!!

Date: October 06, 2019 06:19PM

Rugged phones are another asian scam: they don't use dow corning glass, they use swelling batteries guaranteed to break phone in 2-3 years: and the packaging is no better than an iphone with a pretty jelly wrapper.

Date: October 06, 2019 06:24PM

> Knowing their balloon is corrupt and other batteries are of cardboard i POKED A
> HOLE IN MY BATTERY with a pin tip, it deflated, and now works fine.

i did it (with little care but trying to pierce just the inflated part) with the battery fully charged and phone on: no spark, certainly no fire. day's later still works fine (note - glass still not seated "right" but closes and isn't bent - which would be impossible without popping the chinese bubble)

Date: October 06, 2019 06:27PM

google it: you'll find corrupt Google and asians have done EVERYTHING POSSIBLE TO prevent people from learning they can beat china by popping the bubble - by filtering hits and by posting fake news articles (suggesting that replacement is the only option)

Date: October 06, 2019 06:34PM

Alls you do is get a $3 fix screw driver, lift up, push pin into plastic (don't push into lithium of course).

Does anyone want photos uploaded of the phone with the hole in the battery working 100% fine and with normal charge durations ?

YOU WON'T FIND IT ON GOOGLE - CHINA AND GOOGLE HAVE BEEN EXTREMELY CAREFUL TO TROLL THE WEB BECAUSE THEY ARE SELLING FAKE REPLACEMENT BATTERIES

Date: October 06, 2019 06:41PM

Google has gone so far as to mix in "americans with guns" into the search results (how this could be related to battery swelling? only by communist regime editing!!)

Samsung has posted many threats "you are a fool if you pop the bubble and you might burn alive or explode if you try"

well - i did it with the phone on - i'm fine bitch

Date: October 06, 2019 06:43PM

another myth posted by google and asians is that a hole in the plastic won't work because the swelling isn't due to inflated gas:

that of course is just more lies posted by asians

the thing is inflated with gas (as the pictures above so obviously prove and i have testified to)

Posted by: e3rfgtr3e ()
Date: October 06, 2019 06:51PM

40C9E3C200000578-0-image-a-26_1495734262

samsung: swelling battery to burn down your house? they don't care.

THIS IS STILL AND ACTIVE PROBLEM: ALL HAND HELDS (LAPTOPS, PHONES, WATCHES) STILL SHIP WITH THESE CHINESE FORCE BLADDER "BREAKS DEVICE FROM INSIDE" batteries - and of course - asians have made sure replacing them is a total pain in the ass - why is obvious - they are the most corrupt people on the planet

Date: October 06, 2019 06:52PM

my battery won't swell because i put a pin hole in the plastic

i'd bet money on it

Posted by: 0SDFKJF ()
Date: October 06, 2019 07:10PM

let the bumping begin!

Posted by: sdofjf ()
Date: October 06, 2019 07:28PM

Question!

If your android was bulging due to a swelled battery, why the HELL would you buy another in it of the same kind? You KNOW the replacement is also defected why would you buy and use it??

Posted by: Billy Joel, Pressure ()
Date: October 06, 2019 08:23PM

Billy Joel, Pressure

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y1iSwmMlyLk - 2015

Date: October 06, 2019 08:25PM

f577dc77ef0b591faa5270839b558406

Date: October 06, 2019 08:26PM

964a5198e5f32534cb4bd10f8224f1b9.jpg

Posted by: 2r4gter3e ()
Date: October 06, 2019 08:29PM

John Hsu
3 years ago (edited)
Pressure always making a new energy

watch who you mock - not everyone is your bitch

Date: October 06, 2019 08:33PM

the truth is the japs or some bad american mfg may have come up with the defective battery

the un-truth is that it wouldn't be fixed 20 years later and they would be packaging it tight as possible behind the most expensive component

Posted by: rt4re ()
Date: October 07, 2019 02:33AM

?url=https%3A%2F%2Fewscripps.brightspotc

i think the chinese have installed bladder jack behind my siding. is it too late to pop them?

Posted by: more and less truths on table ()
Date: October 07, 2019 02:39AM

associated pressings Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> the truth is the japs or some bad american mfg may
> have come up with the defective battery
>
> the un-truth is that it wouldn't be fixed 20 years
> later and they would be packaging it tight as
> possible behind the most expensive component

the truth is the chinese batteries are sealed to provide HIGH PSI - which is the specification for what is colloquially named a BLADDER JACK. high surface area low hight lift and SEALED TO MUCH HIGHER PSI than is required to break products they are squeezed into in half

another truth is i can explain reasons that "big tech" can disclaim a need to do that. HOWEVER I CAN ASSURE YOU I CAN SHOOT DOWN EVERY ONE OF THOSE FALSE STATEMENTS, AND PROVE A PROFIT MOTIVE.

8813804-0-image-a-1_1548112174802.jpg

i'm sorry i'll stop saying bladder soon i promise

Posted by: erfgerwe ()
Date: October 07, 2019 02:47AM

Additional Information:

Burst Strength, Min: 580 psi (40 bar)
Lift Height, Max IN: 4.5" (114.3mm)
Load, Max. Tons: 4.4 tons @ 1" Height
Pressure, Inflation Max.: 145 psi (10 bar)
Shipping Wt: 8 Lbs (3.63 Kg)
Size: 8"X8" (203.2X203.2mm)
Test Pressure Max. PSI: 218 psi (15.03 bar)
Thickness IN: 0.86" (21.84mm)
Comment 1: Extra 1/4" SAE industrial plug included
Comment 2: Height and load less if lower bag psi
Connection Type: 1/4" BSP to a 1/4" Safety Plug
Country of Origin: FRANCE
Material, Body: Aramid Reinforced Natural Rubber
Temperature Max. Service F: 120 F (48.89 C)

Posted by: 2rfgre ()
Date: October 07, 2019 02:52AM

Move-caiss.jpg(those are solid concrete and steel being lifted by "air bags")

airing on tv in the 1990's of the wonderous engineering uses of pneumatic bags started a tertiary "small products" businesses

CHINA used this "information" to attack the world market

Posted by: 98dfkj ()
Date: October 07, 2019 01:45PM

Posted by: note to stupid millenials ()
Date: October 07, 2019 01:58PM

note battery overheating (turn off your 3D games!!), is not the same as battery swelling (due to age but also continual charging you can't avoid - and the locking in of byproducts with a specially sealed air bag)

you can overheat a battery and destroy it by "abusively heating up your phone" with continual gaming - in which case fixing the swelling WILL NOT HELP

If you have an OTHERWISE GOOD BATTERY (ie, you do phone and messaging) and you have a swollen battery from age (very typical happens to all phones), you can fix it to get some extra time out of that battery that still charges and otherwise works fine

Posted by: 8sdfkj ()
Date: October 07, 2019 02:39PM

Posted by: 8dfkj ()
Date: October 07, 2019 02:39PM

Posted by: 08difhj ()
Date: October 07, 2019 02:57PM

Posted by: 0sdfkjf ()
Date: October 07, 2019 03:28PM

Posted by: rfgtbgre ()
Date: October 07, 2019 03:48PM

i can't underline enough china and california are create fake web articles threatening people to replace the battery rather than poke a hole in it

https://9to5mac.com/2019/07/26/swollen-batteries/

this article threatens people who even change their own battery face burning down a building and explosive damage to their bodies: WHICH IS A LIE UPON A LIE FROM CHINA

but 'whois' 9to5mac.com these days ??

Admin Name: REDACTED FOR PRIVACY
Admin Organization: REDACTED FOR PRIVACY
Admin Street: REDACTED FOR PRIVACY
Admin City: REDACTED FOR PRIVACY
Admin State/Province: REDACTED FOR PRIVACY
Admin Postal Code: REDACTED FOR PRIVACY
Admin Country: REDACTED FOR PRIVACY
Admin Phone: REDACTED FOR PRIVACY
Admin Fax: REDACTED FOR PRIVACY
Admin Email: REDACTED FOR PRIVACY

they are operating from a fake PC because it is hosted in a foreign country that is not under U.S.A. jurisdiction

Posted by: rfgtbgre ()
Date: October 07, 2019 03:50PM

(ffu has an article on this: it reveals Apple has a FAKE BATTERY INSTALLED warning (which does NOT prevent a determined person from ignoring it), to warn consumers that a shop used a fake chinese battery which may damage their phone. Dell Laptops have used this since the 1990's)

APPLE DOES NOT PREVENT BATTERY REPLACEMENT - the articles are just more lies from china

Posted by: asian devils ()
Date: October 07, 2019 03:52PM

DEMOCRATS (msnbc et al) ARE PASTING ALL OVER THE NEWS THAT APPLE HAS A SWELL BATTERY ISSUE ON IPHONE 8

THE TRUTH WE ALL KNOW (SEE ABOVE): microsoft is effected, samsung, android: they all are effected since about the 2000's china has done this to them all

Date: October 07, 2019 03:55PM

and then there's the fake website "stack exchnange" (run from china, continually posts fake information, bans anyone who corrects it even with full proof of correction)

stack exchange says "swellign doesn't matter since you have to change your battery"

the article above (this thread) proves otherwise: the batteries are 2-3 yr old still charge still work fine

But the issue is if it costs as much as the phone is worth to replace

THE ISSUE IS IF A BLADDER JACK BREAKS YOUR PHONE FROM THE INSIDE OUT (SEE EVIDENCE ABOVE)

sure you can replace a battery: but you cannot "fix" a bladder jacked phone or cracked screen (again, cost of replacement is cost of depreciated phone always)

Date: October 07, 2019 03:57PM

https://apple.stackexchange.com/questions/359218/macbook-pro-mid-2015-15-swollen-battery

this fake thread goes on to threaten anyone they are breaking a law (endangering their whole building) if they try to repair it

IT IS 100% CHINESE FAKE ARTICLE - perhaps posted by a chinese friend in NYC

Posted by: reminder 221 ()
Date: October 07, 2019 03:58PM

Effected: microsoft surface portables, apple portable, androids, almost or every hand held or portable assembled or made in china SINCE LATE 1990's.

Posted by: total jack ass ()
Date: October 07, 2019 04:03PM

dewalt-power-tool-combo-kits-dck299d1t1-

HA! i have a Li Ion Batt since 2008 that can still drive long screws into deck wood and run off 75 ft-lb bolts (i replaced one though - funny - i used an old one charged to 12v to run my cell once (using auto charger) for fun - worked fine!)

2-3 yr "you must replace?" what trolling, what lies - china sucks !!!

I WANT MY NEXT PHONE WITH NO BATTERY - I DO NOT NEED A PHONE BREAKER INSTALLED IN MY PHONE THANKS

Posted by: 2efre ()
Date: October 07, 2019 04:13PM

i used to have continual power outages used a old 12v auto battery from car for charging running iphone during long outages - a little clunky but doesn't run out "quickly"

Posted by: 98sdfjf ()
Date: October 08, 2019 11:57AM

Posted by: 9dfkd ()
Date: October 08, 2019 12:16PM

Posted by: 098sdkfj ()
Date: October 08, 2019 01:41PM

Posted by: 09sdfkj ()
Date: October 08, 2019 01:55PM

Posted by: 098sdfj ()
Date: October 08, 2019 02:16PM

Posted by: 8sdf ()
Date: October 08, 2019 02:27PM

Posted by: errata ()
Date: October 08, 2019 02:45PM

img]

it's intuitive that poking a battery casing poses no danger, we've all held ruptured batteries without fear - even turned on devices to see if they had the last ounce of juice for a moment's use (the danger is size, a car battery can be dangerous) (the above is a ruptured lithium battery - an old one)

HOWEVER - the article does not suggest poking a hole in the casing of CAPACITORS, which are wholey different

Posted by: 98sdfkj ()
Date: October 08, 2019 03:35PM

Posted by: 3r4gtrgefe ()
Date: October 08, 2019 03:56PM

It's essential to understand that "lithium ion" is meaningless and that the core of the issue is a high-psi bladder packing using the specifications not of a battery but of A BLADDER JACK (designed to cause tech devices to fail and even break in half). we all know batteries can be packed in cardboard and not "store gas" inside a bladder. Li-Ion batteries are NO DIFFERENT*

Anything to the contrary is pure bullshit published by Asians and democrats to detract attention from the crime they are committing.

for one thing: all batteries are ion batteries (thin devices use folded layers instead of rolled up round batteries - but they are the same otherwise exactly. the issue of being flat does NOT cause swelling - that is a myth heavily propagandized by asians making the bladder jacking batteries - attacking the globe with them infact)

Posted by: oisdfkj ()
Date: October 09, 2019 12:41PM

Posted by: li ion is LOW TECH ()
Date: October 10, 2019 11:30AM

Li Ion batteries are pretty low tech - hardly different from alkaline batteries (note lithium is an alkaline metal). all batteries use a metal ion. It is true the first versions didn't work well, but only for the same reasons alkaline didn't that were solved in a similar manner.

li ion are NOT the best and far from the only re-chargable battery

special use Li battery used in auto batteries are some interesting science tweaks ("lithium iron battery") (useful for auto starting but not for cell application btw)

Some batteries (currently in use) even recharge themselves with SEA WATER (there's some tech) to light up buoy.

THE ONLY THING li ion batteries have going is THEY ARE CHEAPER all things considered (really all) than other batteries: and to the consumer that does means more charge time in their same priced phone (advantages and disadvantages aside)

Posted by: li ion is LOW TECH ()
Date: October 10, 2019 11:32AM

(Duracell and Energizer are different but both are alkaline battery)

Posted by: 09sdfj ()
Date: October 10, 2019 12:48PM

Date: October 11, 2019 12:51PM

Posted by: o8sdfj ()
Date: October 12, 2019 11:42AM

Date: October 12, 2019 02:16PM

Date: October 13, 2019 11:54AM

Posted by: 089sdfj ()
Date: October 13, 2019 12:30PM

Posted by: 8sdfj ()
Date: October 13, 2019 10:49PM

Date: October 14, 2019 03:06PM

Posted by: idfjkfk ()
Date: October 14, 2019 05:33PM

Posted by: 098sdfjf ()
Date: October 15, 2019 01:41AM

Posted by: 09dfjf ()
Date: October 15, 2019 01:05PM

Posted by: psdfj ()
Date: October 16, 2019 12:48PM

Date: October 16, 2019 06:44PM

CHINA, forbes, CNN have begun flooding the web with articles saying that people who say china products are crap and are designed to fail are "just wrong" (never proving one iota of it of course)

GOOGLE IS HELPING CHINA TROLL THE WEB WITH FALSE INFORMATION, AN INFORMATION BLACKOUT AND HISTORY REVERSAL

Posted by: e3r4gt4r3 ()
Date: October 16, 2019 06:48PM

GOOGLE HITS:

How 'Made In China' Became Cool - Forbes

Made in China: From Scary Bad to Scary Good

How Chinese products went from cheap and cheerful to

Made In China Doesn't Mean Cheap In China : NPR

How You Can Make Big Money Importing From China

“Made in China” really doesn't mean what it used to

CHINESE PRODUCTS CONTINUALLY RIP PEOPLE OFF - most are designed to fail early, ebay traders are mostly fraud you wish you hand't ordered, plastic parts are integrated in integral areas that can't be replaced and are guaranteed to fail in any mechanical device - TO RUIN USA, THEIR COMPETITION, is the goal, with fake products and google lead in their lies

Posted by: psdkjf ()
Date: October 16, 2019 08:06PM

Posted by: pisdfkf ()
Date: October 16, 2019 08:16PM

Posted by: 9sdfjf ()
Date: October 17, 2019 01:41PM

Posted by: 9sdfjf ()
Date: October 17, 2019 03:16PM

Posted by: iopsdfjf ()
Date: October 17, 2019 08:10PM

Posted by: oisdfj ()
Date: October 18, 2019 01:28PM

Posted by: 09sdjff ()
Date: October 18, 2019 02:00PM

this is the news commies most want to "just disappear"

i would not be surprised if they've contacted google about it

Date: October 18, 2019 05:52PM

no it hit on google (if i'm not being "shadow banned", noting twitter and google did it decades after it became known as illegal by tech standards: but they don't care about laws (email blacklisting became illegal - the phone company would disconnect you if they found you doing it))

Date: October 18, 2019 05:53PM

(and no that didn't make email soliciting legal - they'd disconnect your number for that too)

Posted by: 8sdfhf ()
Date: October 19, 2019 01:50AM

Posted by: p9sdfjf ()
Date: October 19, 2019 01:23PM

Posted by: osdfjf ()
Date: October 19, 2019 03:11PM

Posted by: 0dsfj ()
Date: October 19, 2019 06:02PM

Posted by: psodfjf ()
Date: October 19, 2019 06:22PM

Posted by: 09dfj ()
Date: November 17, 2019 02:50PM

Posted by: 089sdj ()
Date: November 17, 2019 02:50PM

Posted by: 09sdf ()
Date: November 22, 2019 01:51PM

Posted by: idfjf ()
Date: November 23, 2019 10:48PM

Posted by: idfj ()
Date: November 24, 2019 06:23PM

Posted by: oidk ()
Date: November 25, 2019 12:11PM

Posted by: idjf ()
Date: November 26, 2019 01:52PM

Posted by: oihdf ()
Date: November 27, 2019 12:51PM

d

Posted by: 56i6756i ()
Date: August 30, 2021 04:54PM

bladder jack

Posted by: 34344 ()
Date: September 18, 2021 09:51AM

Posted by: 3Y454544 ()
Date: November 19, 2021 03:42PM

little red riding hood

Posted by: 3445hy4 ()
Date: January 02, 2022 02:24AM

s

Posted by: 344y45y34 ()
Date: February 20, 2022 05:21PM

Posted by: 42324g4y34 ()
Date: March 28, 2022 04:21AM

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.