HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
NBC News Asks for Confessions of Climate Change Sins
Posted by: Climate Change Sinner ()
Date: September 19, 2019 06:50PM

NBC News, sorry, NBC Propaganda are asking for confessions of climate change sins.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/specials/climate-confessions-share-solutions-climate-change-n1054791#

Wait, aren't "sins" a reference to violating religious standards? This is an admission by the global warming alarmists that climate change is an religion.

The global warming alarmists only changed the name from "global warming" to "climate change" for marketing purposes. Now, they can claim "climate change" if the weather is colder than normal, which claim was preposterous when they were saying that the climate was too hot.

Here is the confession that I submitted to them, including purposeful misspellings to try to get by any software checks on the confessions.

"I follow the examples of Barak O, Algore & your company execs, I fly private planes whenever I can."

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: NBC News Asks for Confessions of Climate Change Sins
Posted by: Getting Colder ()
Date: September 20, 2019 11:59AM

I was cold walking to my car this morning.

I wonder if today will set any cold records

Options: ReplyQuote

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.