HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
I'm glad that I live in the USA and not some other fucked up country of poverty!
Posted by: I may not be rich, but not poor! ()
Date: September 19, 2019 08:04AM

I can't imagine living in a poverty stricken underdeveloped country, where the so-called leaders take advantage of their citizens on the daily!

What if you lived in such financial suppression, that you would whore yourself out, just to feed your children. What if you were forced to have sex, against your will, with people of your same sex, just to live another day!

I'm glad that I was born in the good old U.S.A.!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I'm glad that I live in the USA and not some other fucked up country of poverty!
Posted by: Narnia ()
Date: September 19, 2019 09:14AM

Not rich.
Not poor.

Are you from Middle Class Earth?

Re: I'm glad that I live in the USA and not some other fucked up country of poverty!
Posted by: Munich was better ()
Date: September 19, 2019 12:44PM

USA is cool. I’m glad I’m from here too. Munich and Germany however was better. Hopefully I can move back someday.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.