HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Elizabeth Ellen Duke FOUND!!!!!!!!
Posted by: Desperately Seeking Elizabeth ()
Date: September 15, 2019 04:44PM

She's working in a "Rub and Tug" massage parlor in Norfolk. She doesn't look bad either. I didn't partake but next time I'm down that way I will give her a test drive and file a report.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Elizabeth Ellen Duke FOUND!!!!!!!!
Posted by: Tap Out ()
Date: September 15, 2019 04:59PM

The cigarettes and drug use are showstoppers for me. Otherwise I'd have been all over (and in) that.

Hit it before she turns the corner, if it's not already too late. As an member of the uneducated poor white trash caste, she will soon enough let her body deteriorate through poor nutrition, lack of exercise, and the aforementioned substance abuse.

Posted by: Con Air ()
Date: September 15, 2019 05:06PM

Does she have a "purdy mouth"? The only action I would ever consider from that skank is a sloppy blowjob with a jug of Clorox nearby.

Posted by: Keep Her Out ()
Date: September 16, 2019 05:57PM

Ive never understood the fascination with this cheap Richmond hooker and ex con. She has fucked 100's of niggers so I'm sure her pussy is rotten. She was somewhat hot looking when she was in her teens, but I imagine she isn't much to look at now.

Posted by: Need a Tug ()
Date: February 17, 2020 07:54PM

Desperately Seeking Elizabeth Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> She's working in a "Rub and Tug" massage parlor in
> Norfolk. She doesn't look bad either. I didn't
> partake but next time I'm down that way I will
> give her a test drive and file a report.

Can you identify the Rub and Tug? I'm in the Va Beach area and would love to take her for a test drive. If she will do a hand job, a few more bucks will usually get your dick in her mouth.

Posted by: Go Dukes! ()
Date: February 17, 2020 08:08PM

She is arguably hot or almost hot but on closer inspection something is not quite right (in addition to the Foetal Alcohol Syndrome). There's just something awkward or odd about her body proportions. I can't exactly put my finger on it though. The drug use and cigarette smoking are show stoppers in any event though. Too bad.
Attachments:
3.jpg
10.jpg
duke beth.jpg

Posted by: Double wrap it ()
Date: March 07, 2020 04:18PM

OK, I actually saw here in Va Beach along the strip last week. She's definitely selling it on the street. She is seriously whored out in terms of her clothing. She's got a gang of black dudes covering her. I went to one of them first and told them I sorta "knew her" and wanted to talk to her. He said cool but any deal had to go thru him. So I walked over to her and got a good look up close. Her body is still OK and her tits are gigantic and look firm. She was wearing a thin t-shirt and I was able to see she has enourmas nipples. She seemed clean, still had all her teeth that I could see.

I really wasn't planning to make a move but once I got an up close look I started getting wood so I thought what the fuck lets see where this goes. I asked her if she wanted to party and she said sure and the price was $100. She said she had a motel room on the strip. She said everything was cool but anal. I asked if she did bare back blow jobs and she said yes and would swallow. She said if I was interested I had to go back to the black thug and pay him. I didn't like that idea and it sounded like it could be a sting. She could tell I was apprehensive so she reached down and massaged my dick thru my pants and she said, Oh thats a nice one. She said dont worry honey, I'll make you feel good I love to eat cum. She has really nice lips.

Anyway, the thug was starting to make me nervous so I split.

Posted by: EEEJN ()
Date: March 07, 2020 11:37PM

Double wrap it Wrote:
>
>
>
> She's got a gang of black dudes
> covering her. I went to one of them first and told
> them I sorta "knew her" and wanted to talk to her.
> He said cool but any deal had to go thru him. So I
> walked over to her and got a good look up close.
> Her body is still OK and her tits are gigantic and
> look firm. She was wearing a thin t-shirt and I
> was able to see she has enourmas nipples. She
> seemed clean, still had all her teeth that I could
> see.
>
>
>
> I
> asked her if she wanted to party and she said sure
> and the price was $100. She said she had a motel
> room on the strip.
>
> She said if I
> was interested I had to go back to the black thug
> and pay him. I didn't like that idea
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> Anyway, the thug was starting to make me nervous
> so I split.

You almost got in trouble, but in the end, you did AVOID THE 'GROID. Every day, you should do something to AVOID THE 'GROID.

In this case, if you'd gone & given the 'groid his C-Note and gone to the motel room w/her, just as you dropped trou, the 'groid would have busted in w/some homies & they'd of robbed you & stomped you.

No, you were right to split. Always make the choice to AVOID THE 'GROID.

What have YOU done today to avoid the 'groid?

Posted by: eesh not signed in ()
Date: March 08, 2020 12:46AM

I saw her too, but I paid the dude. We went to the hotel and I sucked off all of the black men while she watched. It was a great time.

Posted by: WSH LAX cyberped ()
Date: March 08, 2020 01:56AM

eesh not signed in Wrote:
> I saw her too, but I paid the dude. We went to the
> hotel and I sucked off all of the black men while
> she watched. It was a great time.

I asked if she'd had a baby yet. If she'd had a baby, I would have paid her my entire SSDI check to play with it.

Posted by: Mr. Misery not signed in ()
Date: March 08, 2020 07:25PM

I saw her too, but I sued the dude. We went to the hotel and I sucked off all of the black men while she watched. It was a great time.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.